Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Very Merry TFF Christmas...

Do you like White Christmases, or no?
    They're quite fun it must be said, perhaps a little overrated though...

What's your favorite Holiday dish?
    Well I do have penchant for mashed carrot and swede, do you guys have that as part of your Christmas dinner in America?

Favorite desert?
    This is tough, but I would have to say Christmas pudding, yeah I'm a traditionalist at heart.

What did your greatest tree look like?
    Usually it's at my dad's cause he lives real near a spruce forestry place and works in that industry so we always get a really good one.

Do you decorate your house? Inside and out?
    Nope, I don't like all that cliched tacky stuffy. Just some nice tasteful lights across the top of the roof.

What was your favorite present?
    Ever? Probably Pokemon crystal for the game boy colour, gotta catch 'em all!

What's your favorite Christmas Carol?
    Silent night I think. "We wish you a merry Christmas" is boring as hell, and "Jingle bells" is just so cliche.

Share an interesting Christmas story!
    Not so much a story but I would just like to point out that Christmas is the one good benefit of having divorced parents; it means you usually get two.

Registered User A Very Merry TFF Christmas... Dimi's Avatar
    Do you like White Christmases, or no?
    I've never had a White Chrismas before. It doesn't snow out here.

What's your favorite Holiday dish?
    Right on, Cain! *high fives* As he said, a honey-baked ham! Also, does eggnog count?

Favorite desert?
    Cookies and Milk! I also like chocolate mousse.

What did your greatest tree look like?
    We have no Christmas tree this year. I know. We're totally breaking tradition but I recall the greatest tree my family and I had was about five years ago back at our old place. It was just perfection at it's finest. The ornaments my mom had gotten were a nice touch and we even have some of our old ones we would make throughout the years in grade school and put them up on the tree. And to top it off for a finishing touch, we added a star to the top.

Do you decorate your house? Inside and out?
    There's this one house on my street that goes all out during this time of the year. We just do Christmas lights.

What was will be your favorite present?
    Sorry bro. Had to change it. In the future, I'm hoping for a car but back to reality, is my family and I getting out of this place.

What's your favorite Christmas Carol?
    12 Days of Christmas and Grandma Got Ranover By A Reindeer.

Share an interesting Christmas story!
    Let's see....

Once upon a time, TFF's very own Mexican Fish Member almost got crushed by a Christmas tree at the age of 7. At that time, while being a little shit, it missed me by a hair and ended up falling on my sister. >.>

Seriously though, it did. It was kinda funny because we were drawing near the Christmas tree and my sister was going to put glitter in the picture. So basically, she sees tree falling. She freaks out and throws it with the lid open in mid air and as it comes down right after the tree falls on her, the glitter just spills on her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2