Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Valentines Day...

Cilla vs. Games Valentines Day... Priscilla's Avatar
    Valentines Day.. I didn't do anything great hah.

Woke up when someone sent me a poem they wrote about me. It was sweet, but I don't like them so it was a bit.. sad.

Then I got a flood of Happy Valentines Day messages. Got to school and got chocolate off my friends, which was sweet.

Got home and got chocolate off my Mum.

I havn't seen Billy so I havn't been able to give him his card and chocolate. Hopefully I will see him tommorow though so I can give it then.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Mine was spent at home, on the net with Andrew.

I'm seeing him in five days, so that's when our Valentines' Day starts. I'm going to bake him some shortbread.

Our visit will probably consist of romantic gestures and laughing as it usually does, which is the best gift I could ask for, to be honest. Of course, we'll be eating dinner together, and doing the basic and more advanced of couply things, if you're catching my drift. In all, my Valentines Day was the best I've had, but the real Valentines Day will be even better.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

I came down with a bit of cold on Valentine's. Apparently viral bacteria wanted to be my Valentine...

On the subject of "V-day", I'm not the kind of person who loves or hates it. Mind you, I still dislike it, but not because I'm a bitter single or anything like that. The way I see, do we really need a special day to show someone how much we care about them? As far as I'm concerned, any "surpises" prepared for Valentine's Day aren't really surprises because everyone knows it's Valentine's Day! Any day of the year, completely random, out-of-the-blue, you know, that would probably be more romantic.

Imperius Rex Valentines Day... Storm's Avatar
    I find Valentines day pointless. I don't celebrate it, although if I had a boyfriend who did I guess i'd make an effort! I'm a V-day Scrooge- I'm always alone and dont get anything except a prank card from my mum. Its just a silly excuse to buy pointless, cheesy crap for someone- overcommercial but not in the fun festive way that Christmas is.

What did I do for it? I spent the day playing Final Fantasy XII, ironing, eating, washing up, then at 8:30 met up with a load of friends down the local pub for karaoke night just like I do every Thursday night. I sang A Design For Life by the Manic Street Preachers. Primarily for the fact that for all us single anti-vday people the lyrics "we don't talk about love, we only wanna get drunk" fitted very well. Also because it's a great song!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Registered User Valentines Day... Dimi's Avatar
    I hope everyone had a Good V-Day ^^.

You know, I'll just copy and past what I'm going to say onto my
    journal in a bit. I don't feel like repeating how my Valentine's day had been for like the 100th time. So here I go...

My Valentine's day was pretty nervous to start with. I was wanting everything with Tatiana to go as well as I expected it to be. I spend about an hour ranting to Ann and Flash about what if the date goes wrong or something bad happens. Mind you, I'm not the kind of person to get nervous when I go on dates. I'm usually excited and looking forward to it which I was but I was a little more anxious about this one for some reason.

But overall, yesterday night went really perfect. I ended up blowing all my money I had gotten from work a while back though. >.> We went to the movies to see Fool's Gold which was okay. I wanted to see that one movie (I think its called Jumper) or Step Up 2 but I gave her the choice to decided what she wanted us to watch.

Then I took her out to eat at this Mexican restaurant called El Torito. Their tacos are SO good guys. Its not like those fast-food ones either. But anyways, we ended up leaving and going to park and we exchanged gifts over there by this little river that they have downtown over here.

I had gotten her this big teddy bear holding a heart that says "Happy Valentine's Day" with a card and a poem that I had written inside and she had gotten me this nice watch and these chocolates. I didn't get back home till about midnight.

Earlier this morning, all my friends were asking me if Tatiana and I are going out yet which we're not. That's sorta a long story though. But to sum it up, I didn't have the guts to. >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2