Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: V-Day

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy V-Day Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Re: V-Day

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Dont do that, thats arson and its illegal
    Not if it's done with the mighty power of LOUD MUSIC!
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Death Before Dishonor V-Day Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Dont do that, thats arson and its illegal
    Arson is bad mmkay...

Okay so I have a few plans for V-Day for my fiance, and myself. First we are gonna drop off our baby at my buddies house(he has kids, ands they are alive, so I guess he is trustworthy). Then we are gonna go out, and eat. I got a res at a little local place called Katie's Corner, never had the food, heard it is expensive, so I guess it is shit by those standards. Then I guess it is back to the homestead to break in some new lingerie that she got. I guess that is it, oh, and I got her a white gold bracelet to help loosen her legs up...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

So Happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies of TFF. I wanna say dudes, too, but I don't want to imply anything.

Just know that I appreciate you guys. And as much as I hate to say it, I'm NOT saying this just so I can have a random chick throw herself at my arms. << >>

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    Arson is bad mmkay...
    I'm sorry, Mr. Josh. It won't happen again, mmkay....
    Last edited by Leon; 02-13-2011 at 11:43 PM.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Go with me, Exkaizer~ V-Day Treize's Avatar

I'm going to be pretty busy for Valentine's day, but, unfortunately, it's not going to be that fun. I have to get up at 4:00 a.m., and I'm not going to be done with everything until 8:30 p.m., so that doesn't leave much time for doing anything else, especially when I also have to get up early the next day. It's too hard to go out with someone when I'm so busy. Maybe when I finish school.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Consistently Average V-Day Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just had Valentines Day; would have gone well but both me and my gf are sick so the whole thing fell flat
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

So I woke up super earlier this morning (2:50) to get ready to go to the homeless shelter. We cooked for about two hours and served everything at around 6:30. It was great, everyone really enjoyed the meal and had a blast. So now I've been up for seven hours and am going to take a nap haha.
    EBG

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's funny how not even my TFF birthday can go right. I'd had a whole day planned to enjoy and now I can't even do it because it's almost over for me. Maybe I'm just doomed to never have any kind of special day? ._.

I had fun grinding for disfigured iron faces in White Knight Chronicles. I only got like four or five, but I gave some iron golems a facelift for their dates in wkc heaven I suppose. Every little helps~

Then I washed my hair, which I'm going to have to dry soon. Then... either more wkc, or a book and the rest of my chocolate mini eggs. Because chocolate mini eggs are awesome.

Word out to Leon for sending me a nice message. ^^
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 02-14-2011 at 01:11 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

The weather here has been spectacular. I got up, found a box of chocolates from my dad sitting on the table, next to the box of chocolates I had gotten for him that I'd left out for him to find this morning. Both had orange post-its stuck to them with notes.

I made some coffee, and while it brewed, I sat outside in the sun with my dog (I sat on the floor of the deck, he sat beside me) and drank blueberry kefir and ate a chocolate. It is 70F today (21C).

I need to run some errands. And then later, I'm dressing up and going out with a large group of friends to our favorite Irish place for dinner. Exactly what I wanted for today.

So happy Monday if nothing else, TFFers. And Unknown Entity, happy TFF birthday.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    It's funny how not even my TFF birthday can go right. I'd had a whole day planned to enjoy and now I can't even do it because it's almost over for me. Maybe I'm just doomed to never have any kind of special day? ._.

I had fun grinding for disfigured iron faces in White Knight Chronicles. I only got like four or five, but I gave some iron golems a facelift for their dates in wkc heaven I suppose. Every little helps~

Then I washed my hair, which I'm going to have to dry soon. Then... either more wkc, or a book and the rest of my chocolate mini eggs. Because chocolate mini eggs are awesome.

Word out to Leon for sending me a nice message. ^^
    The day is still young (over here, anyway), and it ain't over until the clock hits 12 again. Do what you can 'til then.

And thank YOU for the reply.

~St. Augustine

Registered User V-Day Feuw Makai's Avatar

Well Rhapsoblarg told me to post the present he presented to me this morning. It is *drum roll*
    A moogle ^ - ^ The best of all the types of moogles in my opinion.

Oh! and it came with a wonderful bag of dove dark chocolate
    ^ - ^

Happy Valentines day everyone

PS, I made chocolate mice for his gift , about 20 of them ^^
    The Many Faces of Feuw Makai

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Strongest Fusion V-Day Gogeta's Avatar

Well, today at school, there was singing Valentines, and it was funny how everyone who got one was embarrassed, haha, thank god i didnt get one! Also I kinda felt depressed hearing that people are so glad that they have some one, this happens every year to me, why am I not used to it? I get depressed because I have no one in my life like that, and it just makes it even worse because V-Day exists, just saying. SO I plan on being a lump and playing some video games all night long unless I can get the nerve to ask some girl out, haha, then I'll be talking to her for like 7 hours, haha. Anyways, that would be awesome to get a date on V-Day! just because I think it would? haha
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolarp000 View Post
    unless I can get the nerve to ask some girl out
    Try what Rhapsoblarg did, email her randomly than begin talking that way. Than when she asks about the dance distort her words around and make it seem like she was asking you out to make her give a confession if she would want to go with you! ( Small rant to Rhapsoblarg wrapped up inside that sorry ).
    ^ - ^ He is very unsocial and shy so that is why he e-mailed me, for well emailing is easier than talking at times.

As a girl, maybe I am the only one who thinks this, I thought getting a random e-mail was kind of nice. Than it became romantic, and well made me feel special and happy when I learned of the reason behind that random e-mail.

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm going over to a friends how for V-day. Going to have dinner I suppose. Nothing too exciting but its an improvement because I did nothing last V-Day xD
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuw Makai View Post
    Try what Rhapsoblarg did, email her randomly than begin talking that way. Than when she asks about the dance distort her words around and make it seem like she was asking you out to make her give a confession if she would want to go with you! ( Small rant to Rhapsoblarg wrapped up inside that sorry ).
    ^ - ^ He is very unsocial and shy so that is why he e-mailed me, for well emailing is easier than talking at times.

As a girl, maybe I am the only one who thinks this, I thought getting a random e-mail was kind of nice. Than it became romantic, and well made me feel special and happy when I learned of the reason behind that random e-mail.
    Well, there is sort of a problem there, I posted it in my Journal, and I just cant decide. Also even when talking to a girl (that I like) online or something, I still get very shy, it seems that all the time. The reason why I am so shy is because I was socially outcasted from a group of people that I was friends with, now because of that it seems like I can't talk to girls I like, I kinda lost the courage because I was who I was and I got outcaseted for it, now I am afraid that if I ask out someone it will turn out the same way though. I have been trying to get over that since that happened, but I just can't. I feel like a coward, haha. Not to mention a very personal conflict with myself, its all in my journal if you want to read it. Well, if you don't feel like it, then I can just PM it to you, because I kinda don't feel comfortable talking too much about it, I'm very self-conscious about that stuff v.v Sometimes I hate myself, haha.

I'm hope that you understand.

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolarp000 View Post
    Well, there is sort of a problem there, I posted it in my Journal, and I just cant decide. Also even when talking to a girl (that I like) online or something, I still get very shy, it seems that all the time. The reason why I am so shy is because I was socially outcasted from a group of people that I was friends with, now because of that it seems like I can't talk to girls I like, I kinda lost the courage because I was who I was and I got outcaseted for it, now I am afraid that if I ask out someone it will turn out the same way though. I have been trying to get over that since that happened, but I just can't. I feel like a coward, haha. Not to mention a very personal conflict with myself, its all in my journal if you want to read it. Well, if you don't feel like it, then I can just PM it to you, because I kinda don't feel comfortable talking too much about it, I'm very self-conscious about that stuff v.v Sometimes I hate myself, haha.

I'm hope that you understand.

I do ^ - ^ I understand very much. I will make it a plan to read your journals , if you want me to. Though I don't know if I can today due to I am almost about to start a project so I don't know if I will have time today, sorry. I barely can stand my image being on here, and I could never and have never asked a guy out. I also pity guys who ask a girl, for it must be so scary and awkward. I think we should follow japan, Valentines should be for guys! ^ - ^ To make up for all the pressure society places on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuw Makai View Post
    I do ^ - ^ I understand very much. I will make it a plan to read your journals , if you want me to. Though I don't know if I can today due to I am almost about to start a project so I don't know if I will have time today, sorry. I barely can stand my image being on here, and I could never and have never asked a guy out. I also pity guys who ask a girl, for it must be so scary and awkward. I think we should follow japan, Valentines should be for guys! ^ - ^ To make up for all the pressure society places on you.
    Well, my journal starts with a huge post, it took me like 15 mins to think of what to put of my past, and its like all filled of bad things, haha, some good, but mostly bad depressing stuff .Yea, it sucks, it just doesn't feel too good, especially when I ask someone out, haha.
    Yea, I agree with that! Japan ROCKS!
    Last edited by Gogeta; 02-14-2011 at 05:12 PM.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES V-Day Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

I can never get romantic on V-day
    Maybe thats why I could never hold onto a relationship lol
    oh well I spent this V-day doing what I do best
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

the psycho in me wants pie!!! V-Day kurohime's Avatar

For some of us it's not Valentines day. its singles awareness day.
    The cake is a lie!!!!!

Blog Entries

My valentines day has been pretty quiet for the most part, just school and work however some girl didnt leave my house till 2am on VD morning so heyooooooooooooooo
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Valentine's Day party was perfect except for the fact that I passed out when it was my turn to sing. It was due to nervousness and I was really hot in my suit. After a half an hour of cooling off, I decided to suck it up and go back on stage to finish what I started. For the rest of the night, I rocked out on my bass. The result? The girl and I had our first date today.

Last edited by Azuteor; 02-14-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuteor View Post
    The result? The girl and I had our first date today.
    Yay, congratulations! I hope the date was great and you'll have plenty of dates with her!

As I said, my boyfriend and I avoided doing anything special. Though he told me today that he wanted to buy me presents and just didn't do it because I didn't want it. (I STILL have the chocolate he bought two weeks ago... and I'll probably still need a month to eat it...)
    Today, however, we wanted to eat dinner together - but no restaurant was open. (Okay, what did we expect? It was 3 PM...) That was sad, but we'll surely eat dinner another day. <3

So, basically, it was a normal day for us. (Plus: I had to learn for my mid-term-exams half of the time -.-")

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries

I did exactly what I wanted for Valentine's Day. I went out with a large group of friends to our favorite Irish tavern, we participated in Trivia Night (and lost), we ate a lot, laughed a lot, and even though there was a guy there who is interested in me, he respected my boundaries and didn't try to romance me just because it was Valentine's Day. So that was appreciated.

My friend Lauren bought me an Irish car bomb and one for herself (after I'd already had 3 Guinnesses) because I paid for her dinner because she voluntarily made me posters for an upcoming gig..... so I guess she was my Valentine this year?

Also, I ate an entire Irish breakfast for my dinner and felt like such a champ. Happy Valentine's Day, indeed.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Funny how the abbreviation for Singles Awareness Day is "SAD".

Even though I'm single, I prefer to call it V-Day...or just Valentine's Day. Or "Dia de San Valentin" if I ever want to say it in Spanish.

~St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I did exactly what I wanted for Valentine's Day. I went out with a large group of friends to our favorite Irish tavern, we participated in Trivia Night (and lost), we ate a lot, laughed a lot, and even though there was a guy there who is interested in me, he respected my boundaries and didn't try to romance me just because it was Valentine's Day. So that was appreciated.

My friend Lauren bought me an Irish car bomb and one for herself (after I'd already had 3 Guinnesses) because I paid for her dinner because she voluntarily made me posters for an upcoming gig..... so I guess she was my Valentine this year?

Also, I ate an entire Irish breakfast for my dinner and felt like such a champ. Happy Valentine's Day, indeed.
    Your V-Day wen't better than mine O.O I just went over to one friends house and ate a lot. I actually thought I might get sick but ... I still had fun =D ...Oddly.
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Boxer of the Galaxy V-Day Rowan's Avatar

Can any girls sugguest something they would like to be given on V-day? I took my girlfriend out to dinner at a resturant I know she likes. I dont usually celebrate Valentines, but shes such a sweetheart and I wanted to do something nice for her. Can anyone give me ideas for next year?

Well, it's pretty much late now, but I didn't even think of V-day this year other than it started in England as a holiday. I've just been staying home for a while watching Fringe on tv. No card. No nothing.

I should have had a 'get your card, send a card' thread on here. Maybe next year.
    Last edited by Kyreaan; 03-14-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Yay, today's "Steak and Blowjob Day".
    So let's here it from you guys - did you get a steak and a bj today?

Actually, like on Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I decided to do nothing special at all. (Though we planed to eat steak today, but... ah well, somehow then we decided not to meet at all today. ^^")
    Those days are nothing special to us - but if he'd bought me flowers he would've gotten his steak... and more. ^^"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Yay, today's "Steak and Blowjob Day".
    So let's here it from you guys - did you get a steak and a bj today?

Actually, like on Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I decided to do nothing special at all. (Though we planed to eat steak today, but... ah well, somehow then we decided not to meet at all today. ^^")
    Those days are nothing special to us - but if he'd bought me flowers he would've gotten his steak... and more. ^^"
    I wonder how many people actually remembered today? I can honestly say if it wasn't for this post, I'd have forgotten too. ^^;

I stand by the fact that having ONE day a year to have a steak and a blow job is pretty sad.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

Well, no steak or bj for me today... The gf went on vacation, but promised a raincheck

And Gemma, it's not the only day for it, it's just the day where it's more or less obligatory, like a reverse V-Day. It's not like you're only nice to your gf that one day a year, but you're supposed to do something special because society and Hallmark demand it. I've always said that if you love someone, tell them; don't wait for one stupid day.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I will finish the hunt V-Day Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

V-day We went out to eat, drink, c a movie, dance a lil, and than played WoW all night. No matter what we do we end up gaming. It's romantic ;-). lol Of course it was also our anniversary, and his birthday so......;-) O an I got a stuff devil bear with flowers and candy......

* this is our 3rd year in a row celebrating Steak an BJ day. I reminded HIM.
    Last edited by Cheesevixen; 03-15-2011 at 05:38 AM.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3