Thread: Untimely Boners

Bananarama Untimely Boners Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Untimely Boners

Simple question.

Every guy has gotten random boners that just happen for absolutely no reason. What was your most inopportune boner, causing embarrassment or extreme awkwardness?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    I was trying to think the other day, but I usually avoid interacting with people if I have a random boner, so I don't know if anyone else has noticed, and I don't remember a specific time for this happening, either, lol...

I do remember spending the night at friend's house, either towards the end, or the year or so after high school, that two of my friend's sister's friends were doing something in the room we were sleeping in and giggling about it. I was asleep, but I woke up because I jizzed in the sleeping bag, lol. My friend's sister asked the two, "what're you guys doing? as they left." So I dunno what they did, lol...

Bananarama Untimely Boners Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used to get church boners on a fairly regular basis, for no reason at all. I'd be sitting in the pew, minding my own business and trying not to fall asleep, then all of a sudden I'd be pitching a tent in my pants. Awkward.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The One and Only Untimely Boners Dopey's Avatar
    Oof, been there. In lessons is always a bad time to get them, because there's the chance you'll get called on to write an answer on the board. In terms of a particularly scarring incident, though? Can't say I can think of one...

#LOCKE4GOD Untimely Boners Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can't really think of any particularly bad timing. Probably just once or twice taking my sweet time to pack up my bag at the end of class.

I invented Go-Gurt. Untimely Boners Clint's Avatar
    It's never happened to me. I'm like a Ken doll down there. There's just nothing.

Death Before Dishonor Untimely Boners Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When I was in school boners were even worst. Having to walk around with my books in front of my crotch.