Thread: uefa champions league ko rounds

some say............ uefa champions league ko rounds The Stig's Avatar

uefa champions league ko rounds

what a draw for the last 16 i mean arsenal v milan liverpool v inter whoah this will be hard guess the results correct and i will give you 50 credits for each correct guess that means score line not result you will get 25 credits for the correct result

i think these teams will go throgh with this goal difference
    celtic 0-4 barcelona
    lyon 1-3 manchester united
    arsenal 2 -3 ac milan
    inter milan 2-1 liverpool
    chealsea 4-1 olimpiakos
    fernabche 1-1 sevilla sevilla win on away goals
    roma 1-3 real madrid
    shalke 0-porto 2
    so whats your opinions on this years competition so far
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Govinda
    Barcelona aren't going to take Celtic 4-0, I think. I've been forced to watch Celtic, I don't think they'll concede that many goals. They'll probably lose by one goal, two at a push.

I have no idea about the rest

Mon the Hoops!

uefa champions league ko rounds Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Haha, awesome thread. With this year's draw, i cannot wait to see the results of those draws. Here are my predictions

celtic 2-4 barcelona
    lyon 2-6 manchester united
    arsenal 3-3 ac milan (AC Milan advance on away goals)
    inter milan 1-3 liverpool
    chealsea 5-2 olimpiakos
    fernabche 1-5 sevilla
    roma 3-8 real madrid
    shalke 0-porto 4

Myess...go liverpool!

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

uefa champions league ko rounds
    The land with the light engraved on the stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Haha, awesome thread. With this year's draw, i cannot wait to see the results of those draws. Here are my predictions

celtic 2-4 barcelona
    lyon 2-6 manchester united
    arsenal 3-3 ac milan (AC Milan advance on away goals)
    inter milan 1-3 liverpool
    chealsea 5-2 olimpiakos
    fernabche 1-5 sevilla
    roma 3-8 real madrid
    shalke 0-porto 4

Myess...go liverpool!
    Nick, i highly doubt that Real will score 8 times... over here we call them a coffee shop; they're no longer a team, at least one one that will score 8 times against Roma....

I agree about Sevilla & Manchester, probably.

I think that Shalke will not go down easily against Porto, which is half of what the team it was when they got the cup, if not even worse.

Liverpool won't have an easy task against against Inter; at least in Milan, i don't see them winning. The best they can do is a draw 0-0, which is also improbable when facing Zladan. I don't want to admit it, but he's one of the best, better than most of the goof balls that have gathered in Barcelona.

I see the Asrenal- AC Milan ending up like 2-2, or 4-2, 4-3. I think of Milan being a lucky team & only being able to win when their opponents are unwilling to play real football, or when they've got god sent luck, otherwise, i don't count on them at all.

As for Olympiakos, i can't even guess the total score. Considering that we'll play like in the 1st round, we can clear them; but they haven't been doing that well in the Greek Super League, at least we managed to beat Hercules 1-2 last night...

The only trouble is the match away, like it was with Real; there, the referee was playing them 60-40 if not 70-30 & Torosidis managed to get himself a red card soon; if they do the same, it's over.

I would see it ending up 4-2, or 6-4.

EDIT: We're gonna have our "behinds" kicked, both in Athens & in Chelsea. I expect about 6-1, or 5-0---- 5-1..
    Last edited by CLOUD; 01-09-2008 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Not my post once again. I only disagree about Olympiakos however.