Thread: english premier league finale

some say............ english premier league finale The Stig's Avatar

english premier league finale

so it all comes down to this sir alex ferguson of manchester united fc and avram grant of chelsea fc fighting for the title on the last day of the season.
    with both teams deadlocked on points, but united having a vastly superior goal difference. man u need to win at wigan while chelsea play bloton wanderers at home. both teams need to win but who will be lifting the trophy at around 4 oclock british time on sunday the 11th, will it be rio ferdinand of manchester united fc at the jjb stadium home of wigan athletic fc or john terry of chelseafc at stamford bridge home of chelsea fc.
    i will let you decide.
    i know who my moneys on.

peace out
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

TFF's Token Imp english premier league finale Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe that the title will probably go down to goal difference... Chelsea no matter how much in form Bolton have... well become... if you can call dour 1-0's form (I don't really haha) will be too much for them and chances are they'll knack them 2-0, 2-1 maybe?

United head to Wigan but Brucie won't do us any favours no matter how much we want him to... Too right! I may be a United fan but I'm also a man of integrity, and Steve is too. I genuinely hope that Super Sunday lives up to the billing.

RIO! RIO!
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?