Thread: There's only one way to find out... FIGHT!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's only one way to find out... FIGHT!

I <3 Harry Hill.

I just thought of this when thinking of something to write about... Fighting. Fighting isn't always about aggression or anger - it can be pretty fun. So, I was wondering...

Have you ever been in a fight?
    Have you had a water fight?
    Have you had a food fight?
    Ever had a friendly fight (arm wrestle, tickle...)?

Yes. Me and my brother have a little clash every know and then, but most of the time it's nothing too serious. A joke I guess. While I was at secondary school, I had a fight because I apparently called some girls mum a bitch. It really wasn't me - it was the other Gemma in my year. It was funny how one second I was punched to the floor and kicking her in the face, and the next we are laughing about what a silly mistake it all was. ^^;;

Of course! Almost every summer with the Gemma I mentioned above, and with my brother. I don't think we'll have one this year... we've grown appart.

I love a good water fight. The ones with the buckets of ice-cold water, ballons and pistols. Brilliant summer fun!

No, saddly. I watched one though. *hopeful*

All the time! Maybe not always an arm wrestle... Thumbs of war a few times. Tickles all the time. Usually me tickleing my dog though... <3

I love a good snowball fight when it does snow. Pillow fights rock, but I have memory foam ones now... aren't as fun. They smart when they hit home. >.<
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 03-09-2009 at 02:36 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

アズテオル There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! Azuteor's Avatar

Physical fights? No way, but there have been some close calls. I avoid them and walk away. It's not worth my time unless the situation requires that I must obsolutely defend myself.

My best friend and I always get into arguments, if that counts as a fight. She always wins, haha.

Water fights are the best! I like using the NERF Water guns the most over water balloons.

Man, I wish! The administrators react quickly before any of the food fights even begin.

I've had arm wrestling, tickle fights, thumb wars, pillow fights, snowball fights, stick fighting, and many others. You name it!

It's the Jecht Shot, Babey! There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! LaCkyy's Avatar

Yep, i don't know why though it was because, well firstly i was Sober my mate was drunk, and our friend had just been hit by some guy we know. So my mate got the wrong part of it, and thought i was on the other guys side instead of my mates who got hit. But it was me who was defending my mate, whilst (TOM) my mate who i fighted with was Stumbling all other the place.

Of Course, what is summer all about let's just say you NEVER get too old, to be carrying a Water gun & some Water Bombs around!. i Love summer, You make alot of friend's doing that aswell.

i threw a Custard pie at my teacher, because he threw a pizza, then it all kicked off. good o'll times.

Christ, there is this kid at school in my year, with Arms the size of Bazookas. I had him a Arm Wrestle & a Weight lifting Competition.

He Won the Arm Wrestle but i won the weight lifting competition
    Favourite FF Characters - Tidus, Wakka, Red.
    Favourite FF Game : FFX

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!
    Tidus 'Captain of the Besaid Aurochs'!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

XboxLive: Tidus Spira - Add me if you want

Tidus - "Don't break any bones, old man!"

I invented Go-Gurt. There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! Clint's Avatar
    No, I like my knuckles just fine unbroken.
    I get really mad if I get wet with my clothes on, so no, I don't encourage water fights, and therefore have never participated in one.
    I'd rather eat my food instead of throwing it. Plus, if it's in a public place, anybody generous would take the janitor into consideration. If you throw food, the janitor has to clean it up.
    I'm awesome at arm wrestling. I met professional wrestler Chris Jericho one time, and in his book, he states that he knows a secret to always win in arm wrestling. He stated in his book that if somebody wants to know the secret, all he or she has to do is ask him, so I did, and now, even though I'm not the strongest guy around, arm wrestling is unbelievably easy. As for tickling, I get angry when people tickle me, so I don't encourage that.

Registered User There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No... if there's ever any violence around me I tend to run away and scream. Even if I'm not involved, I could easily still be crushed or something >.>;;.

If it were my friend in the fight, though, I wouldn't stand by and watch them get hurt, I'd help.

Oh yeah, plenty of times. The best one I ever had was years ago, and everyone in the street joined in. We got the hoses running and everything. One of the best days ever <3.

Yeah . Good fun. A nuisance to clean, though. One day I wanna have one in the canteen, like you see in movies and stuff. Looks fun ^^.

All the time. Slapsies is one of the best. You have to keep your hands together, and one person has to try and slap your hands. You have to move your hand out of the way before they can slap you, but if you dn't they get to slap you across the face. I usually tend to lose and get bitch-slapped a lot .

Sadly, yes. When I was in middle school and elementary school, I did get into a few scuffles here and there if someone rubbed me too much the wrong way. That was also a time where I could get into fights with boys and have a good chance of winning. Nowadays, they're all big, and I've matured enough to keep fights within the verbal range of things.

Who hasn't? I've had them in pools, in yards, in parks, at the beach. These are the most fun if it's hot enough, because no one gets hurt or anything. =D

I have, but only within my group of friends. We could never make a really big one, because after four people started throwing things, a teacher would come up and give us detentions. =(

These are the most common of all the fights I've had. They're pretty darn fun when everyone gets into it. I don't know if arm wrestling counts as fighting though...wrestling sure, but I don't know about just arms. My friendly fights include slapping, tickling, poking, biting, licking, and a lot of face squeezing, so sometimes they end up a little more lively than a friendly fight should be, but they still happen almost every week.

Maridia
    Yeah obviously many with my brother when growing up as all brothers do. But also a few over the years.

One was a fat neighbor about 4 years older who when I was 6 though it would be funny to hit me on the head again and again with a Nintendo Power. So I rushed him and knocked him on his ass crying, but he was giant and blubbery so it's not like it's anything to be proud of.

A kid in first grade thought it'd be funny to chase me at recess and push me over and over. So when I told my parents they said to stand up and fight and they'd take care of the rest. Uhh yeah I just he was pushing me and I decked him and he fell when the monitor came over saying to break it up haha.

This kid in 6th grade was alot bigger than me and was a grade above. He kept slapping me in the back of the head and shit talked me. So when I said he didn't have the balls to do it again when he went to grab I pulled his arm and twisted his hand and started stabbing a pencil into his arm and he screamed like a bitch even though it didn't break the skin. He never bothered me again. Oh and I saw years later he got arrested in the paper huzzah!

There was a kid in 7th grade 2 years below me who we all called Trucker at least that's how we knew him on the bus. Really short and stocky with tinted glasses, gelled down blond hair and wore t shirts of 18 wheelers, hence the nickname. He tried acting gangster with me and throwing paper and all at me from the seat in front of me, always yelling rap lyrics for no real reason. Again I said to cut the shit and decided to push it. Uhh he thought it'd be funny to toss a pen at me so I leaned over the seat and rabbit punched him until he screamed "Stop please!!" I never tried to start fights but some people just are assholes so they got what they had coming to them.

Oh yeah of course. From water balloons to kids in the area with Super Soakers I think everyone's had one or should have since you'd be missing out on it otherwise.

Not that I can fully remember. In 8th grade there was a big rumor at lunch everyone was supposed to start one which I wasn't stupid enough to just go wild and try it. kids did get hectic as it started and as the principal came in screaming a sandwich was lobbed mid fight and that might have been one of the funniest things I'd ever seen.

Oh yeah of course. One of my buddies in 8th grade was very much the rough housing type of person, so I'd always have to deal with arm wrestling or random feats of strength and all that stupid stuff but there wasn't much else to do at the time.

Actually yes I have, and plenty of them.

I spent quite a bit of time in the in-house suspension room while in high school. And very few fights did I walk away from where I concidered myself the looser. Notice I said walk away from. I have never been able to not make it to the end of a fight to where I was incompasitated.

Even after graduating I have been in a few scuffels here and there. Mainly in the defence of women.

Funny story, this was a near fight, the night that I got married to my wife we where at a bar and this guy walks in and makes a rude jesture to my wife in reference to how he would like to have sex with her right there on the table that we are sitting at and how she would love it (note this is the severely edited version). I did not hear what he said but shortly after one of our buddies asked her what he had said to her. She repeated it. This time I heard the grusome details and went into beserke mode. I started after him (You do not talk to a lady like that) and next thing I knew I had 7 guys trying to hold me back, I was literally dragging them across the bar. But it only took my wife telling me to calm down that he will get what he deserves to stop me.

A few hours later we left the bar, and we saw him walking across the road heading the same direction we where. He fell over drunk, the cops came and hauled him off for public intox. I guess due justice came to be on this one.

Hell yeah and a shaving cream fight

Oddly enough no I have not.

I have been known to spar with many friends that also practice the arts. But also friendly jestures like play fighting have always been fun.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! Polk's Avatar

No. When you're as strong, brave, and attractive as I am, people won't fight you. They WORSHIP you.

I used to be quite the shot with a super soaker. My friends and I used to have some great battles during the summer time with water guns.

No. It's all fun and games until the ants come. Then you have to deal with ants. And that sucks.

Arm wrestling, yes, even though I'll admit I'm not the best at it. But a tickle fight? I've never done that? Maybe somebody would want to help me out with that? Not that I'm desperate, but it's just a suggestion? Afterwards we could giggle and eat pastry? Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a really good baker? Beep beep?
    Last edited by Polk; 03-10-2009 at 02:41 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! Yesha's Avatar
    -Yes.. once.. but not Like a physicaL fight with some bLood running down your nose.. haha! Kinda Like a catfight.. when you're in highschooL, stuff Like that aLways happen..

-Haha! Yeah.. it's fun.. and you won't get hurt..

-Nope.. I respect food.. haha!

-Yes.. with friends of course.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Bananarama There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh where to begin...

As for physical fights, I've had my share. The most recent of which goes back to about a year ago. Some drunk kid started harassing me and my friends, so I mouthed off to him to leave us alone. He started throwing punches. I don't really react too well when people try to punch me, so I knocked him to the ground and landed a few good punches to his noggin. It took 3 people to pull me off (by my arms), which let the kid get in a cheap shot. With no way of putting my arms up, my nose got broken for a ... fifth time!

I've also had my share of run of the mill scuffles, but those are just stupid grade school crap. Usually nobody gets hurt. I've also gotten into it with my brother every now and then, but thats few and far between.

As for water fights, of course! I'm a big fan of those monster sized super soakers, you know, the ones that the average 12 year old can't pump to 100%. We'd have some epic battles with those, and water balloons. One of my friends was wayyyy too into the whole water fight thing and made personnel mines with fishing wire and camping ties. It was actually pretty brilliant, since he came up with ways of using the tension of the wire to slice the balloons when someone tripped the line. It was a good 2 hour setup for maybe a 2 hour fight, but the payoff was well worth it.

I've never been in a food fight, but I've come close. In HS, when I broke my nose for the first time, it was pretty obvious and spread through my year kinda quickly. Why, I dunno, but people I didn't even know asked me about it. One of my friends thought it would be funny to push my brownie into my face while I was eating. This caused ungodly pain, so I took my brownie (fudge covered), and slammed it into his jacked. He took it and tried to toss it at me, since I was already running away. That was as far as it got.

And for play fights, all the time. We're always going dumb shit and having stupid feats of strength. We did festivus one year and had a giant wrestling tournament, despite the fact that the only wrestling experience we all have is from the WWF when we were kids.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I've been in 2 physical fights. Can't really say someone won. The first one was of me pounding on the kid who I shoved onto the ground, we were in the 2nd grade.

Second fight I was in the 6th grade and in PE class the guys were playing a dumb game, you give the person a little punch on the arm and say pass it on....well I said don't touch me and the kid did it to me so I ****ing shoved his ass over a bench and we began to fight but it was broken up shortly.

When I was in the middle school, me and my friends would get a bunch of water balloons and have water wars with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood. Those days can get fun.

I've been in 1 huge food fight. Freshmen year, I ditched to stay for 2nd lunch and oh man was it worth it. A food fight broke out and people just went at it, tables got flipped over, people taking cover, tossing food everywhere....some of us were teaming up lol.

A friendly fight? Yea maybe, can't remember any as of late.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Likely more than I'd chance to guess, but I usually tended to have a decent reason. Nowadays it's rarer but usually as I feel a stupid need to help people I see in bad situations. Chances are it might kill me one day (being old and senile is overrated anyways), but I also admit that a part of me relishes a fight even if I see it as stupid. Perhaps a natural instinct or something? No clue honestly. I've also had to get involved with a few fights due to my chosen career path...

Yeah, not in a while though. Don't know where my Arctic Core Super Soaker has gotten to and it was my firearm of choice. Freezing water beats lukewarm water as a projectile any day.

Yeah, not in even longer. Unless you count breaking up a pair of hooligan friends who were bashing eachother up with saucepans over the last poptart. Long story that...

Yeah, it happens normally around here. Really just a form of ribbing most of the time it seems.
    victoria aut mors

Registered User There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! winterborn86's Avatar
    Have you ever been in a fight? Yeah but it wasnt a huge one, it was between me and a mate and we were arguing and we started pushing each other then she got me ina headlock (cant remember how lol) and I swung my arm up and punched her in the side of the head and apparently knocked out her nose stud at the same time then we got pulled apart by watching friends so it ended but thats about it really. There was one time an old mate accused me of spreading a rumor about her and she tried to force her way into my flat so I grabbed her round the throat half chocking her to force her back out, then she slapped me then ran off before I had a chance to act, I was later told I had left massive scrath marks down her face, but I don't remember scrathing her, oh well I'm just glad I left a mark, cant say much for her crappy slap lol

Have you had a water fight? You know what? I honestly don't think I have, I hate getting wet, unless its in a bath lol

Have you had a food fight? Not really, when I was younger me and my little sis use to flick bits of food at each other and tell our mum on each other, we were kids
    Ever had a friendly fight (arm wrestle, tickle...)? Yeah my dad use to play fight with us when we were younger but after about 2mins I would always run off crying lol, me and my partner use to play fight alot, we made up our own version of a Gladiators game, power ball, but it involved a ballon cos we didnt have a ball and instead of baskets we had a pillow at opposite ends of the room and we had to try and put the balloon onto our own pillow alot of wrestling involved, I never win at arm wrestling to, I have very skinny arms and always feels like my arm will sanp in half

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Govinda
    I've been in all kinds of fights. But not punchy ones. I just inspire those.