Thread: Final Fantasy romhacking

MighttyGazelle

Final Fantasy romhacking

does anyone know about romhacking? You can edit a rom of final fantasy 1 2 3 4 5 or 6. Its fun does anyone know about it?

Gingersnap Final Fantasy romhacking OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum rules
    Illegal Content
    Plots of terrorism, whether in jest or serious, will result in immediate official warnings.

Discussion of hacks, warez, cracks, and other such content is not allowed. Asking for serial numbers or CD keys, or account information for online games is not allowed. Links to illegal downloads (including music), torrents, or other such content are not allowed. Note that legal downloads of music are fine.

Discussion of emulation IS allowed. Linking to emulators IS allowed. Linking to the ROM files IS NOT allowed (if you need to find these, Google is your friend).

ILLEGAL CONTENT WARNINGS: These warnings will be classified as spam via the warning mod. First-time offenses will be given spam pre-warnings; repeat offenses will receive official warnings. Moderators, please remember to include this rule in the commentary of the warning.
    You can read the rules in their entirety here.
    The Final Fantasy Forums - Announcements in Forum : Member Business (comings and goings)
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!