Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted in probably over a decade, but I just wanted to say something real quick... something that is always on my mind but I just never say it... I love you guys and I love TFF. We've been through some major ups and downs... hell the site has been around since like 1998. I know the site isn't as active as it used to be so I just want to say thanks to everyone that is still around or lingering around. This site means a lot to me. I know I hardly post or say much but I always make sure the site is up-and-running. I wish I could do more but I just don't have the time... maybe some day I can come back and help update the site to get back to it's former glory days... but until then... I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone. TFF truly has a place in my heart and it wouldn't be there without you guys. I hope to be more active sooner rather than later but I'm not making any promises. I now have 3 little girls (9, 7 and 4 year olds) and work like 60 hours a week running my web development business fishlinemedia.com. Working on TFF is fun for me and hopefully something that I can continue to work on again soon. Anyways... just wanted to drop a quick update and say hello to everyone that is still around

Fuzz