Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TFF Survey!!!!

Registered User TFF Survey!!!! Dimi's Avatar

TFF Survey!!!!

This idea just came into my head just a while ago. And I thought I would make a TFF survey about the forum itself and the people within it. If you don't feel like answering some of these questions then leave it blank. Myspace was my inspiration as well. But meh. Being up all night and when you can't sleep makes you think of the most dumb things.

1)Name one person of all the people you are most close with on here and why.
    2)If you ever wanted to date a TFF member, who would it be and why?
    3)What's the funniest thing you've witnessed at TFF?
    4)What's the saddest thing you've witnessed at TFF?
    5)What was it like first joining TFF as a noob?
    6)What are some things you like about the forum?
    7)What are some things you don't like about the forum?
    8)Do you care about post count?
    9)Do you care about rep?
    10)Do you care whether you're well respected on here or not?
    11)If you were stranded in Mexico for a week in TJ with nothing but nachos and salsa in an abandoned house, which two people you would take and why?
    12)You're at dinner with the person from TFF you see dateable with. What would the rest of the plans be for the evening with that person?
    13)Choose 5 TFFers you would love to hang out with. Who would they be and what you guys do?
    14)If you were given admin powers, what changes would you give to the forum?
    15)Name the people you are close to on here (1st question sound similiar. However, on this one, name as much as you can about you feel who you're close to on here.)
    16)Who was the first person you met when you joined TFF. What were your thoughts on them?
    17)Who is the funniest person you know on here?
    18)Who is the nicest person you know on here?
    19)Weirdest?
    20)Most Horny?
    21)Most Random?
    22)Most Complicated?
    23)Most Interesting Person?
    24)Person you would marry?
    25)Person you would want to have a child with?
    26)Person you would spank?
    27)Person you would love to torture? If so, what items would you use?
    28)If you had to define TFF in one word, what would it be?
    29)In five years time, do you think you will still be around TFF?

A hard choice but Sinister is the person I am most close with. He just gets me. And he knows probably the most about me then anyone on here. And he's really like a bro to me.

Haha. If I had to, I would say Lily. She's adorable and an awesome person. <3

OB's randomness.

The way the BoD had ended and Nick's departure earlier this year.

Can't really remember. But it took a while to adjust to this place.

The people within this forum. They are what makes this forum great.

When the store got taken down.

It's nice having a high post count but not really. I post whenever I feel like posting.

9)Do you care about rep?
    I can care less really. I am thankful for having a high bar but it's just a bar.

I do because this isn't just a forum about posting and doing all that stuff. To me, it's more about meeting people with similar interest as yours and getting to know them.

11)If you were stranded in Mexico for a week in TJ with nothing but nachos and salsa in an abandoned house, which two people you would take and why?
    Celtic because he would be an entertaining person to bring. And Nick for his weirdness. =D

12)You're at dinner with the person from TFF you see dateable with. What would the rest of the plans be for the evening with that person?
    Well, Lily and I would go for some dinner. Perhaps movies. Go somewhere nice...and that would be it. Haha.

13)Choose 5 TFFers you would love to hang out with. Who would they be and what you guys do?
    Froggie: Seems like a fun girl and I love her weirdness.
    Celtic: Chill guy that would be a blast to kick it with.
    Lily: Seems like a really nice girl and would be fun as well.
    Xeim: I'm really dying to meet her one day. She's an amazing person.
    Sinister: Definitely bro!!! Maybe even go to a goth club.

[There's definitely other people I would hang out with.]

BRING THE STORE BACK!! wOOt!

15)Name the people you are close to on here (1st question sound similiar. However, on this one, name as much as you can about you feel who you're close to on here.)

Ann, Froggie, Sinister, Lily, Cilla, Oldbean, Craven, Xeim, Govinda, Nick, and Oceaneyes. [She's growing on me. Awesome person.]

16)Who was the first person you met when you joined TFF. What were your thoughts on them?
    I believe it was Little Moogle. A noob like me at the time. Seemed like a real nice guy.

Nathan.

Setzer. Awesome guy.

19)Weirdest?

Oldbean

20)Most Horny?
    I have to go with Djinn. Awesome guy but I read those convos with you and Oceaneyes!!! You little horndog you. The nurse and teh docta rock!!!

21)Most Random?
    Oldbean.

22)Most Complicated?

Draken. Sometimes I get him. Sometimes I don't.

Ann. Always has an opinion on something.

Tough but Lily. She seems genuine and nice.

Haha. Froggie. Just to make her suffer for that dream she had of OB and I.

Froggie. She would seem like the kind of person that would love getting spanked.

haha Froggie...and OB. Both lock them in a closet together.

Homely

I hope so. But only time will tell.
    Last edited by Dimi; 05-13-2008 at 06:34 AM.

Australian Goof TFF Survey!!!! Craven's Avatar
    1)Name one person of all the people you are most close with on here and why. Cilla. Because she is a wonderful person and I will always love her.

Cilla because she is absolutely beautiful.

Oldbean on MSN. LOL.

Gillamonster.

Not too bad, because Lily and Froggie introduced me to everyone.

That there are alot of great people here, and its about Final Fantasy.

Seeing people post in Chatspeak. Thats the only thing that gets me.

Yes, until I get 200 then meh.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Indeed I do <<<<<<< 3 Vomit dots. Woo!

Uhm. To be honest, yes. Because I don't want to be taken as some 15 year old without a brain.

Cilla. <3
    And Fishie, you can show me round your hood. Haha.

Well, I would do whatever Cilla wanted to do, and then "sleep"

Wow, umm. Cilla, Fishie, Nathan, Ann, and Beanie. Sorry Froggie and Lily, I see you guys everyday. And we would do whatever we want I guess haha.

None, I think they are fine the way they are.

15)Name the people you are close to on here (1st question was the closest person. Name as much as you feel you are close to on here.) Lily, Froggie, Cilla, Froggie, Oldbean, Nathan, Ann and Draken. Because they are all awesome people and I hope we keep in touch ^^.

Nathan, seemed like a nice guy. And, yeah.

Nathan. Lol.

Fishie all the way!

19)Weirdest?

???? SERIOUSLY

20)Most Horny?
    Usagy. DEFINITELY Usagy.

21)Most Random?
    Beanie.

22)Most Complicated?
    Draken.

Probably Nathan/Fishie/Ann. They all have stories to tell.

Cilla. ^^

Cilla. ^^

Froggie, because it would be funny.

27)Person you would love to torture?
    ???? for paying out MY Cilla!

Awesome.

Maybe. I hope so.
    Last edited by Craven; 05-13-2008 at 05:41 AM.
    YOLO

Click for proof I was actually here in 2008:

Cilla vs. Games TFF Survey!!!! Priscilla's Avatar
    Lily because I can talk to her about anything and she is truely a lovely and caring girl.

Craven, because he is genuine and I have a lot of stuff in common with him. He is easy to talk to and he makes me laugh

Most of the funny things happens in our MSN convos with everyone from TFF. They are the best <3

Silly noob trying to take over.

It was ohkay considering I didn't post for like three months. Everyone knew everyone and I felt weird. Oh and I didn't have a sig/av for a long time.

Everyone is nice and friendly. I love everyone on this forum and i've met many wonderful people here and they have helped me become who I am. =]

Noobs. =[

To an extent. A smaller post count with meaningful posts is better then a bigger post count with spam.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Yes. I do.

I care what other people think. But I wouldn't change to suit what anyone wants. But I think everyone wants to be well respected or liked on a forum they go to.

Lily and Craven because I would have the time of my life with those two.

Maybe see a movie, go to the beach. I love the beach at night time. Watch the stars (lame but I like it) and sleep..uhm yeah sleep.

(I've hung out with them before well some)
    Lily, Craven, Froggie, Fishie and Nathan.

I do like the forums how they are. There isn't anything I would change. Oh the rep bars look icky.

15)Name the people you are close to on here (1st question was the closest person. Name as much as you feel you are close to on here.)
    Lily, Craven, Fishie, Usagy.. I talk to a lot of people about a lot of different things..

Nathan. He befriended me back when I was a whee noob and told people about my club.

Probably Craven haha I still remember those voice clips.
    Kirsty. =]
    19)Weirdest?
    Usagy D=
    20)Most Horny?
    Usagy. D=
    21)Most Random?
    Chairman can be pretty random.
    22)Most Complicated?
    Froggie? Not in a bad way =]
    Fluffy.
    Marry? Whee a bit far. But Craven.
    Hahahaha. Reminds me of today. I guess.. Craven D=
    Everyone lol. I spank people all the time.
    That Gilla person. With a spork.
    Addictive.
    Probably.
    Last edited by Priscilla; 05-13-2008 at 05:24 AM.

The Persistent Flourish TFF Survey!!!! Alice's Avatar
    No answer. You're all lovely.

Cannot answer. *destroys question*

Can I choose occasions? Such as spambots marching in and getting their topics deleted and random annoying members coming by and getting banned.

Oh boy, and those days haven't even ended yet...not saying the spam thing is good though. Well, good that they get deleted but...eh, you get my point.

TFF has failed thus far to make me upset.

To be honest I only posted a "Hello" topic relunctantly, and was just randomly joining. Then I forgot my password and never came back.

Then a few months later I became curious and came back. Started posting. Was still a noob at that stage. Ah well, our noob days always end eventually. (Mines have. I hope. )

The members. They're awesome. Unlike other forums, over those places I'd see numerous topics about sex and whatnot, another place calling people noobs because they don't have the skills to do a specific thing, oh and with another one, I never joined it but it looked so pathetic I wondered how the hell some members were still staying there. TFF isn't like that. Thats just what I like about it. Sure okay there are 18+ topics here but it isn't like its brought into every three topics.

No offence, but most of the time it lacks interesting topics for me to post in. As much as I'd like to, I can't find a good enough topic, and I would refrain from posting in a topic I had no reason to be in. Huh...

Well at the moment yes, considering I can't give rep out yet, heh. After that though, no. I think it's the content in the posts, not the post count. Although of course you can't deny that you'd be amazed if someone had a post count number of 10000.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Of course I do, I then feel like I'm not being ignored, hehe. Actually to be honest, I do. If I suddenly get a negative rep for the most pathetic reason of course I'd care.

Then again I don't care if I don't receive any. But it would make me curious why.

I'm happy as long as I have people I can get along with and this forum is full of dunderheads like most are. I've found TFF as my home forum. Yay. But of course I want to be respected, I'm not allowing some random people to just go say to me "Get lost" all due to me not agreeing with their idea. Feh...

No answer...

No comment, no answer! ^^

Silver, Ann, Fishie, Lily, and Cilla. But really if I had more than the option of five, expect more people here.

Depends on what there was to change? But I won't abuse my admin powers. But I would of course delete pathetic topics and posts on sight. ><

FINALLY, Question One is answerable! Feh, Silver, Ann, Cilla, Lily, Sinister, Froggie, Craven, Fishie, some past TFF'ers, Rocco, some others I forget at the moment. But trust me all because I didn't include you doesn't mean I hate you, heh. Lets just say, everyone. (Yes that includes some people that have problems with me. Hell with that. I'll pretend I don't know. Because I still think different of you than you of me.)

Uh I forget. Some user with the word Dark in his name? Or was that the second welcoming post? I can't remember. But the first one I truly met was Dyluck I think. Nice lovely chats in the TFF Chatroom when it was still up I think. I dunno if he's under a different name now, but.

Silver/Nathan/Celtic_Silver. I need not explain.

Fishie.

19)Weirdest?
    Uhh...

20)Most Horny?
    o_o;

21)Most Random?
    Most would say I'm the most random. I'll take their word for it.

22)Most Complicated?
    I can be complicated when I want.

Eh you're all interesting because you all have big down points and up points. You suck but are cool at the same time. Why I said that, I don't know. XD

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE LOVE QUESTIONS!?

Please. Spare me the shame. Next question, please do not be related to anything related to...

Okay. If the next question is anything similar I will skip them all.

Well, thats a difference. But no I have no one I want to kill brutally in a totally impossible way. (Lasers beams...pheer meeh!)

Nice. Only because I can't be bothered. ><

I don't intend on leaving this place. I'll be around the next ten years too, I assure you...even if I do seem like I permanently leave, I will return...

Registered User TFF Survey!!!! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1)Name one person of all the people you are most close with on here and why.Nemesis93 beacuse i know him in real life.
    2)If you ever wanted to date a TFF member, who would it be and why? I dont really know that many girls online.
    3)What's the funniest thing you've witnessed at TFF?The final fantasy vending machine
    4)What's the saddest thing you've witnessed at TFF?The first time i posted a bad thread and it was deleted.
    5)What was it like first joining TFF as a noob?I never concidered myself a noob just another final fantsy fan.
    6)What are some things you like about the forum?The fact there are somany ppl that are like me.
    7)What are some things you don't like about the forum?Nothing really
    8)Do you care about post count?not really
    9)Do you care about rep?its nice to have
    10)Do you care whether you're well respected on here or not?Kinda
    11)If you were stranded in Mexico for a week in TJ with nothing but nachos and salsa in an abandoned house, which two people you would take and why?Darkwolf and Nemesis.
    12)You're at dinner with the person from TFF you see dateable with. What would the rest of the plans be for the evening with that person?I dunno real
    13)Choose 5 TFFers you would love to hang out with. Who would they be and what you guys do?Nemesis,Darkwolf,crazychocobo,Silver and setzer.Start the ultimate game tornament.
    14)If you were given admin powers, what changes would you give to the forum?Make an online nacho machine.
    15)Name the people you are close to on here (Nemesis beacuse i know him in real life and i think he is really funny.We have known each other for a real long time.Since 6th grade...we are in highschool now.)
    16) Crazychcobo was the first person i met and is also my tff mentor?
    17)Chase is really funny.
    18)I guess darkwolf is the nicest person i met.
    19)Nemesis....easy one.
    20)Dont really know.
    21)well you made this quiz and its pretty random.
    22)Me hands down.
    23)I dunno
    24)Im scared of comitment(LoL joking)
    25)no one (I hate kids)
    26)No one.
    27)No one im not a very violent person
    28)um...Interestinng.
    29)I cirtenly hope so.

Geez that was harder than i expected. Good idea though.

Air from my lungs. TFF Survey!!!! Violet's Avatar
    Nathan. That itself is obvious for those that know. We have so much in common and I love talking to him every night. He knows pretty much everything about me and I feel I can say anything.

Again, Nathan..obviously.

When a certain club got pwned.

BoD

It was nice and friendly. Nathan was the friendliest.

How fair everyone is mostly.

Only thing I can think of is when it doesn't load .

No.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Honestly? I don't give a damn, but it's nice to recieve it every once in awhile.

Respected by those who are my friend? Yes. I do. And I expect everyone to be respectful towards everyone else.

Nathan, because he's my Nathan, and Dimi because he IS Mexican! Haha.

Go somewhere like the park or anywhere with a good atmosphere. Maybe even just go home and play video games together.

1. Nathan because I love him; we have many things in common.

2. Dimitri because he lives closer and also because he's awesome.

3. Sinister because he is very smart and I believe we'd have many
    conversations about out-of-the-box things.

4. Pablo Honey because she's a very interesting person, seems laidback, and has a good sense of humor.

5. Xeim so we could discuss about stories and ideas. She is also very nice.

None except be more strict on who's banned and what not.

15)Name the people you are close to on here (1st question was the closest person. Name as much as you feel you are close to on here.)
    Nathan, Dimi, Bean, Craven, Nick, Xeim, and Sinister.

Nathan. I pictured him as the pacifist type(or those stereotypical guys in anime who are overly friendly and always smile with their eyes squinted).

Pablo Honey and Chez Daja.

Dimi. He truly is very kind to everyone.

19)Weirdest?
    Draken.

20)Most Horny?
    Gillamobster.

21)Most Random?
    Craven, Bean, Chairman Meow, and Chez.

22)Most Complicated?
    Nick and Craven when they get annoyed, and Froggie because I find her hard to understand sometimes. Don't take it personally, guys.

Sinister or Pablo Honey.

NATHAN!

NATHAN!

O_O.. Um. I'm not into that!

Oh my, aren't we kinky. Umm.. same answer as above =p.

Fantabulous!

I might be. It's hard to say what might happen between now and then.
    Last edited by Violet; 05-13-2008 at 06:08 AM.

Registered User TFF Survey!!!! Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ya know what, Fishie. I think ya'll has a lil' crush on Lily haha.

Darkwolf, because he's erm...awesome. And great, and funny, and RaNdOm and, yeah...

Same as above *blushes* XD

Random conversations with Xeim, Darkwolf, and Itachi Uchiha. Oh no, wait! The other day, me, Xeim, Darkwolf, Nick, and Celtic were all in a conversation with voice clips, and we discovered that Xeim sounds just like Ariel off the little mermaid when she sings, so we kept teasing her and calling her Ariel and stuff. It was fun. Adn it's all I can think of...haha.

I don't really know. Not many sad things have happened here .

Embarrassing, I'd say. I cringe every time I look back on my n00b posts XD

Everyone's so nice and respectful on here. And you don't get judged for being different. Everyone here is unique in their own way, and everyone respects that.

The gift thing being gone. I loved the gift shop.

Not really. Perhaps people will look up to you if you have thousands of posts, but I don't think that's particularly fair.

9)Do you care about rep?

Well...it's nice knowing people have liked a certain post of yours and have recognised you for it, but meh. The forums would still go well if the rep system weren't here.

Yeah, I s'pose. It's nice having friends on here. They're all very great people.

Erm...I dunno. Probably Froggie and Xeim because I think it would be quite random. Or two rich people who could get us out of there easily so I can get back to Candyland...lol.

Probably watch a movie or something. Or have random conversations. Or listen to music and mosh! XD

Xeim, Darkwolf, Itachi Uchiha, Froggie, and erm...Stevie_Boy! lol.

Hmm...I don't think I'd change anything to be honest. It's alright the way it is. Although, I'm sure if I thought really hard I'd add soemthing to it.

Again. Xeim, Darkwolf, Itachi Uchiha. Darnit, I don't know many people on here. XD

Froggie. She was really nice, even thoguh we both had two completely different views *cough, Seymour, cough*

Xeim or Darkwolf (I'm just repeating myself...haha.) Or Chez! Her posts are funny sometimes too.

I dunno. There are loads of nice people here. I'll say Darkwolf and Xeim.

19)Weirdest?

...Can I say me??

20)Most Horny?

Nick.

21)Most Random?

Again, me?? (Don't mean to sond bone idol or anything...lol)

22)Most Complicated?

No one, lol.

Hmm...not so sure. Xeim?

Dude. Marriage? Erm...>.>

No one; Kids annoy me.

I'm not the spanking type *lolz*

Itachi Uchiha. I'd use pretty pink flowers and fluffy teddies ^.^ Mwahahaha!

Cosy, haha.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I sure hope so, though.
    Last edited by Halie; 05-13-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Au revoir. TFF Survey!!!! Doc Rocco's Avatar
    Lily or teh Crayvuhnz.

Uh, none of you sobs.

Myself and Lily.

99% of everything.

Sucked.

The way it appreciates humour.

Oh you know, Some sTuff is A little conFusing and Frustrating.

lyk no lol

9)Do you care about rep?
    I did until it was butchered.

I did. Then I woke up.

Lily and Craven. EVILZ.

I wouldn't date any of you.

Lily, Craven, Froggie, Cilla and Bean. We;d be intelligent together.

I'd just go batshit crazy with power. Duh.

LIKE I AM SHARING. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nathan in Aussies of TFF. Yeah....

lyk totz lily lol

See above.

19)Weirdest?
    See above.

20)Most Horny?
    Froggie, fo' sho'!

21)Most Random?
    Lily.

22)Most Complicated?
    People are complex? Yeah, sure.

Lily.

Again, none of you.

Shockingly, NO ONE.

Ew. No. Not. Touching. Anyone.

All those who have not been mentioned in a positive light in the post.

Supercalifragilisticexpeialidocious! Even though the sound of it is really quite atrocious!

Oh, gee! I'm not sure.

A HAHAHA. NO.
    Last edited by Doc Rocco; 05-01-2009 at 06:28 AM.

|Rocco's LiveJournal| = |SPSGE| = |Request Avatars and Banners|

"I can't disappear yet..."
    Banner and avatar by myself.

TFF Family, Awards and random lunacy:

=TFF Family=

Lily, Craven, Froggie, Bleachfangirl, Priscilla,
    Hyzenthlay, Xeim, Crazy Chocobo, Halie, Refieth, Rikkuffx, Martin,
    FF Ace Cid, winterborn86, L Lawliet and T.G. Oskar.

PM/VM me to adopt me or join!

Because we're clones and stuff.

Memorable Quotes:
    Rachel : I hear you're advanced in twittery. =D
    Rocco : PhD level. =D
    Rachel : And beyond. =D

Ann: It's like asking someone "How do you brush your teeth?"
    "What's your methods of toenail cutting?" "How do you get rid of nosehairs?"

Jules: Bullshit. She thought it happened.
    Rocco: It was that quick huh?

Cilla: Closets are so hot.

TFF vs. World's Biggest Idiots:
    Matt :
    y = X x T
    -----
    C x V
    y= -6
    Rachel : For what, may I ask? Your intelligence?
    Let X, T, C and V all equal zero.
    Rachel : And you'd still come up with -6, because, let's face it, you're not the brightest spark.

TOM: thought id take a pic of mine [his penis] and show u's
    TOM: its nice aye
    George: i wanan touch it

TOM: i will go ****ing hulk on your ass ok
    .::.Sammy.::. : ill go like super sayian 5

Quotes of Lily's:

Hayden says:
    r u sure theres not a man standing behind u with a knife
    Rachel says:
    Quite sure.
    Hayden says:
    maybe its me
    Rachel says:
    I seriously doubt that your IQ is high enough for it to occur to you that you cannot walk through solid objects.

=Lily on Freema Agyeman [Slightly paraphrased]=
    Lily says: Freema is so pretty.
    Lily says: I wish I was her.
    Lily says: She is mind-bogglingly sexy.
    Lily says: Seriously, if I had to choose between her and David Tennant, I'd SO choose her.
    Lily says: *glomps Freema to death and rips her clothes off*

Member of FF Cult

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar

UntilTheEnd. Because he's a best friend and I love him to bits.

UntilTheEnd, because I am dating him.

Uh, nothing. There have been hilarious posts, but I can't remember them all individually.

There are a couple of things that have been sad. I suppose there was a stage when I first joined this place where I wasn't particularly welcomed. I was a little upset about it for a while.

It was okay. Some of the stuff we used to do was more fun back then.

It's active. Roflcopters.

The growing amount of nooblets.

A little. I'm lame and I have over 7k posts to mark how long I've been here.

9)Do you care about rep?

It's nice to get good rep.

In a way. I used to be much more respected among noobies because I posted everywhere and was super nice to everybody. But then I quit coming here every second of the day, and respect levels drop. It's not the most important thing in the world to me.

I'm not sure, but right off the bat...
    Govinda and Aerif because we're all from the same island and I feel the experience with nachos and salsa might be new and frightening to us. Eventually, they'd gang up on me and devour me because I'm the only Southerner... and because nachos and salsa would get boring.

Uhm, take a nice walk, or go trainspotting because we tend to end up doing that a lot. Then head home, cuddle up on the sofa in front of a movie and then... funtimes before sleep.

At different times?

UntilTheEnd, because it's so easy for us to hang out already. Plus we always have tons of fun when we go out.

Setzer and Yuki-onna, and in my mind, we'd go out for pies. Setzer mind remember why. It's because I told him about pumpkin pies a few months ago, and how yummy they are. So yeah, pies and then we'd all have a really long sit down because we'd feel ****ing bloated. Haha.

Djinn and Pablo Honey, and I don't know what the three of us would do, but I think it would be a hilarious time.

Other people I'd like to meet; OceanEyes, LocoColt, Aerif, Fishie, Ann, Silver, Toph, Bleachfangirl... And I'm sure there are others, too.

I'd ban EVERYONE. And then unban them when I'd realised how lame it would be to be the only TFFer.

Really uberly close to? This is very tough, and I'm only going to name three for now.
    UntilTheEnd, Toph Bei Fong, Djinn.

Ohh... I had a tiny group of people I met. First was probably Cloud Strife X. He told me not to double post, haha. He and Angel of Death and I would talk on MSN in these little chats. And eventually WeaselHead would join us, haha. Lolosky was my first friend on here, though.

Oh cheese, I have no idea. Pablo Honey, Aerif, Djinn, Xeimy.

Probably Xeim, Ann or Silver.

19)Weirdest?

Yuki-onna.

20)Most Horny?

Gilla. Lolosky left.

21)Most Random?

Xeim.

22)Most Complicated?

Lolpantz.

There are a lot of interesting people.

Pabl -- uhh, UntilTheEnd. >_>

Uh, UntilTheEnd in about a hundred years. I'm 19, I'm not ready to be a mother.

LOLZ!

LOLOLOLPANTS.

Mudkipz?

Maybe. Who knows? TFF might break. THE INTERNET might break. Then everybody would say "onoes."

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Psh, that's easy, Setzer of course.

Chez Daja. I'm waiting for the day she realizes I'm way hotter than her boyfriend.

The noobs make me laugh on occasion...

...the intellectual discussion forum.

I was scared at first. It was a frightening environment. But over time, when I made my own place and fought my way to the...
    Um, I don't know. That'd be a better questino if it'd been my first forum ever...

It's neat and pretty well moderated. And mostly well trafficked.

It takes a really long time to load most of the time...then, I'm on library computers...

It got kind of old when I used to jack my forum counts at other places. Once you hit 20,000, it just doesn't...matter...I rather go for a "quality" post count now.

9)Do you care about rep?

Uh...it's like user comments...it's kind of like gifts...where did those go anyway? I miss my kittens.

Winning respect on a forum is like the special olympics. You may have won, but you're still an idiot.

Hmmm. I'd probably take Chez and Crazy Chocobo with me. No manly complications, and we can talk about chick things while I convince Chez I'm better than her boyfriend.

I utterly refuse to date people I've met on the interwebs. I don't use the internet to meet people anymore. Too freaky.
    Besides, I don't "date".

I'd take the freshest noobs and play the Lemming game.

Everyone would address me as "The Almighty" or "Unquestionable Sir". Everytime I came on the forums, there would be epic music. All shall bow before me. People will give me lots of Gil. I will use it to buy Yaoi and lemonade.

See 1. Or my journal. So lazy to type...

...I honestly don't really remember...

Whathisface, that one guy. I think he left though

Crazy Chocobo. She's all rainbows and kittens.

19)Weirdest?

Than me? Psh.

20)Most Horny?

Usagy. I think every post I see by him has something to do with sex. (It's the dutch genes. Imagine I'm only a 1/4 breed).

21)Most Random?

That one guy...what was his name?

22)Most Complicated?

Define "complicated". Like, intelligence wise? Anal?

Loco. You're just an enigma.

I would what?

HA! No reproduction for you.

My master, of course. I'll get you one of these days...

Oldbean. I don't know why, but I'd love to tickle him with a really long feather till he wets his pants. I have no idea why this seems appealing to me. I find him amusing.

"Bollocks."

Woah, woah. Five years? I haven't even been here five years. That's a long time. Will I make it to five years? Probably.
    I remember when you were happy with a RADISH.

I dunno...Neo Necron is my butt buddy for life O_o;
    Have dated a few people already from TFF, but they all left..so meh!
    Sean being a traumatized fat kid ^^
    Hmm, Sean being a traumatized fat kid? sorry I'm evil
    More fun, more spam..more sexcrazed people, less emo's.
    Shitty arcade, and ignorance to bash.
    Emo's slitting their wrists every moment of the day.
    Used to..now I don't care all that much.
    9)Do you care about rep?
    I want shiney green balls, now go rep me!
    I'm who I am..if you don't like it then tough for you. Not changing because you can't handle me or get offended by petty stuff. Now go jump off a building and go cry me a river.
    Sung Hi Lee...pretty woman, I need some loving too. Tony Jaa..martial artist dude..I want some training inbetween the loving with the woman O_o;
    We're eating...so while we're at the subject, eat her out?
    The 5 current hottest women of TFF, I'm not sure who they are so fill in the blanks..orgy obviously.
    Random naked women would pop on your screen after you posted. and instead of swear words things like "depressed" and "sad" etc. would get blurred! bye emo's!
    Neo Necron, Pricilla, Nathan, Oceaneyes, Froggy, Ann etc. I'm hungry right now and I had shitty sleep so I'm forgetting half the people, so don't feel sad. love you all <3 cept a few that I want to get eaten by an angry mob of dinosaurus.
    Think it was SirBlank, oldschool dude who is still a RL friend of mine, also living in Holland...I thought, holy shit..Dutch people, now he's ma drinking buddy <3
    Chickenballz...I miss that dude, and skull****ing wally. does he still lurk this place occasionaly?
    Jesus, he loves us all...seriously no clue. if people are too nice they are boring to me, so probably don't know this person.
    19)Weirdest?
    Skull****ing Wally person...so yeah Chickenballz.
    20)Most Horny?
    Apparently me...O_o;
    21)Most Random?
    Probably me as well, cause I rock..obviously.
    22)Most Complicated?
    Some emo person that doesn't understand that his "girlfriend" that is actually his rabbit is secretly having a love affair with his mother, who is pregnant from his uncle, who dated his father in highschool and that now imports little children from China, that are actually vampires. And he cuts himself at night with a cucumber...
    SirBlank O_o;
    Myself
    Once again myself, cause I'm too damn sexy....
    All women here that are not fat and don't look like roadkill.
    Traumatized fat kid? Just for the fun of it <3 Heavy construction tools..
    Gay
    Lurking occasionaly, like now..

Peace out
    Last edited by Usagy; 05-13-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    Blargh?!?!

Not sure there are a lot of good people round this place

Ummm plead the 5th

Some of the ### reasons you know you have played to much ff(insert number)
    Mainly the seven one momo is hilarious

Reading about that kid that killed his g-ma

I was actually surprised that I was welcomed in by so many good people and wasn’t really treated like a noob

First and forth most the people, the fact that its FF based, and word games are actually fun

Uncaught flamming

Sure, as long as the majority of it is interesting. Good thing word games doesn’t count though there would be way to many people with post counts of 1000+

9)Do you care about rep?
    Yes rep is everything!

Does it really matter, no but it is nice to be respected so IMO yes

Fishie and Dystopia they just seem like fun

Movie, paintball, DEATH no in that order though… j/k

Chez - kill some mofo’s SH style
    Momo - start the ultimate great debate
    Silver – drinky drinky drinky!
    Fishie – randomly drive around and make fun of people for their differences?!?? Um j/k
    Omega Weapon – drink and pick some fights!

More bannage! Haha actually I wouldn’t change anything

Hard to say seeing I have never met anyone face to face heck just look at my friends list that should give you an idea

Ummm I think it was loco cuz he gave me a warning off my first 2 posts hahahaha

momo

Bleachie

19)Weirdest?
    not sure there are a few…

20)Most Horny?
    Tend not to get around that kind of stuff so I will say ME!!!

21)Most Random?
    ????

22)Most Complicated?
    T.G. Oskar but not in a bad way

Tie between momo, phantom, and fishie

Nonya sorry seeing that’s impossible

nota

I think fishie has a fetish with this one since he started the thread, no that does not mean I want to spank him ! just avoiding the question

Who ever reads this! Death by sharpie!

fun

Sure, might not post as much but who knows
    Last edited by Meier Link; 05-13-2008 at 01:16 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Govinda

My fag tin. We like to while away the hours laughing at PID (Psuedo Intellectual Discussion for those out of the loop).

Chez because she comes with hamster and food. (+ shes lyk ma secrit CIBARLUV_)

PID.

PID.

Dunno, can't remember.

The new Myspazz system. It makes it seem like people on here actually notice one another.

The fact that rep isn't anonymous anymore, so I can't while away the hours insulting Mr Oral Laxative without his knowledge.

Do you? Hope not.

9)Do you care about rep?

I really like rep. The best one I ever got was from Winter, who told me I was a fat feminist whore because my mother threw me down the stairs when I was a baby. I was so sad when I couldn't see that comment anymore. Seriously. It's a fun system.

I made a thread calling you a wholesale crew of assholes a few months back. So it doesn't seem likely.

Chez Daja and Oceaneyes. I predict excellent chats, and tequila. I'll leave the rest to your capable imaginations. Can Djinn come too?

You're not coming and you're not filming it. End.

I'd ask Setzer to play some of his ace Beatles tunes on the geetar, and we'd sing.

I'd make Sinister a pot of tea, light a pipe, and stare at the stars while he tells me why they're there.

I would get steaming ****ing drunk on the town with Djinn.

I would take my camera out for a walk with Oceaneyes (I'm actually quite into photography, but my camera's a film SLR, so none of them ever see a computer).

I'd watch a movie with Chez, complete with snacks and giggles. It would be a really shitty movie, so unbelievably shit that's every scene is hilarious.

Make rep anonymous. And make a forum for assaulting Mr Oral Laxative.

Fag tin, bed, the whole MSN crew who know who they are, blah blah, teh interweb peepz.

Dunno

Draken Benvolaid, Yuki, Chez. But mostly Draken.

Crazy Chocobo and Setzer. A pair of sunbeams. Only less hippie-esque.

19)Weirdest?

Ashley123456OMGIMSOSORRYMABF'SLYK110YEARSOLDOMGWAT AMIGONNADO?

20)Most Horny?

Me.

21)Most Random?

I'm not calling any of you random, as i don't believe it's a word that should be applied to people.

22)Most Complicated?

Oceaneyes and Sinister are a pretty deep crew.

Emperor Jintatsu, and Sinister.

As long as I get a house and some moneyz at the end, I don't care. Call me baby.

None of you are worthy of my spawn.

Hell no

Laxative. Nails.

Procrastination

If I am, I will have failed my degree. If I'm not, you can assume I'm leading a happy, balanced and rich life somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Either Zoe (Storm) or Laura (Naomi). I know Laura in real life and I have to say that I get on reasonably well with her, also Zoe is a person that's really easy to talk too. And I met her through the five or so RPs we did toghether.

All my loves are taken... *Sniffle*

Well, it's a tie between two things really...

The BoD leaving was really funny, if I can remember correctly I believe that they decided against an exodus and then decided that the original conditions were to be reinstated, then they had to leave. Serves them right, they were really really arrogant.

Also, related to the Masters vs. BoD incident, was something that was ironic, a while ago I judged for the Writer's Academy Tournament, everything was fine and then Toph got judged and well... he went berserk... Then when the BoD got judged they were very mad at Toph. Only funny because it was ironic.

Myself and Storm once lost half an RP due to a mishap on the forum, sadly the RP soon died afterwards because it had lost around 10 posts (in those days there were about 5 posts a day)

Meh... Really the same as it is just now, my first post was in an RP OOC and I never even had a welcome thread...

• The RP board
    • The people and all their kindness
    • The Clubs, when they're active
    • Abusing Contributing to a optimistic society

• Downtime, I really hate it
    • When most of the posts aren't displayed in the 'New Posts' section, just because there is only a handful of active European posters
    • When incosiderate members join, ruining our Utopia

Sadly, yes, though I will stop caring if I ever reach 1000 posts

9)Do you care about rep?
    Sort of, with the new graphics it becomes more apparent how much rep someone has and I'm sort of at the bottom of that tier

Why should I worry, the only people I care about are those who I like and the staff (Chez is also okay... )

I'd take about one person because then there'd be more nachos to eat and we wouldn't have to share as much!

Though it would probably be Storm and Chez, both England-inhabiting women who are very respectable in the regions of Berkshire (Posh land)

I like to snuggle [/sensitive side]

In no specific order:

1. Ann - We shall talk about random things and eventually talk about nostalgia and animated films. Just like war veterans.
    2. Storm - One word. Alton Towers visit.
    3. Chez Daja - We shall discuss intellectual matters and also she will teach me to count so that I may no longer make blatantly obvious mis-calculations when describing what I would like to do with Storm.
    4. T.G. Oskar - I have no idea what we'd do but I'm sure I will come out more intellectual than I entered. Maybe Chez can come too, since she's my intellectual companion.
    5. Silver/LocoColt 04/Fuzz/Bleachfangirl/Fishie/Pablo Honey - Er... Maybe I should re-schedule that counting lesson with Chez...

Turn everything pink for a day and blame Loco.

Basically everyone I mentioned in the top five. For reasons I fail to understand at times

Red XIV, a guy who made fantastic RP posts and pretty much inspired me to do better. And I did.

I'll tell you when I recieve the biggest suck-up of the year award from them.

See above

19)Weirdest?
    See above

20)Most Horny?
    Er... Don't see above... Though I'd say Gobble Vamp

21)Most Random?
    See 17

22)Most Complicated?
    Sinister or Draken or Pablo Honey at times

All of you

See 2

See 24

... [x2]

Absoloutley brilliant

[Need counting lessons]

Yes

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This may take a while lol! Here goes!

1)Name one person of all the people you are most close with on here and why?

To honest, this is gonna be hard because I like everyone! Erm... There would be more than one person... I'll go with loner-kid for now!

Oooo.... Again, loner-kid. He seems fun, and I like a good laugh.

Too much is funny! Not a day goes by without a laugh. I'm still kinda new, so I haven't really had a funny funny moment yet!

Nothing so far... I guess seeing people leaving all the time is sad...

I remember registering... Then I came onto the forums... Saw LOTS of different forums... Freaked... Left... Didn't return for a few weeks... LOL! Its TRUE!!!

Can I say everything? I really like all the great people I have met on here - thats the best.

Lots of rules... Very easy to break a few when you are in the mood to joke around...

No - Its silly to brag about such silly things.

9)Do you care about rep?

A little more than post count.

I don't want to be hated if thats what you mean! If this is about negative/possitive rep, then yeah... If its about me having a close ressemblence to a wise monkey or rank (i liked the idea of the wise monkey lol), then no.

*sighs* I have no idea. Erm... Please smoke up and Aara. Both are a right laugh. We'd turn the whole nacho, salsa and abandoned house thing into a party!

How did I guess a question like this would come up? *laughs* Well, after the date, We'd go home and put on a nice dvd, and banish everyone from the living room. The dvd will be on but we won't be watching it... We'd be... Talking about what we'd like to do another day maybe... Nothing what your all thinking... Pervs... *laughs*

AAARRGGG! I can only think of 6! Erm... loner-kid, MasterWeapon1, Please smoke up, Rasler+ and winterborn86 (and Aara if we can met a 6th person along the way!). We'd do whatever we wanted - cinema, Nando's, shopping, chilling out some place... You name it!

Maybe give everyone their own options... As in different themes and stuff they want the pages in - Like on a myspace, or hotmail thingy... *confused with self*

ok ok: loner-kid, MasterWeapon1, Rasler+, winterborn86, Aara... there are a few more, but I don't know how the others would feel...

Weeelllll! I guess loner-kid. I was always over on the spam threads, and I didn't know anyone. Then loner-kid popped up, and we sat there for ages just playing the games... Its because of us, on had to close... *looks down in shame but laughs*.

(Finally - easy questions!!!!) loner-kid

winterborn86

19)Weirdest?

Please smoke up - but in a nice way!

20)Most Horny?

(Ha! Please don't kill me!) Aara.

21)Most Random?

Please smoke up.

22)Most Complicated?

Er? Whatcha mean? ...

MasterWeapon1.

... Not ready for that... *laughs* What the hell! loner-kid!

Kids? Ah jeese... this going deep - I don't like the short questions anymore!!! loner-kid...

*blushes* Excuse me?!

ROFMFAO!!! HOLY SHIT!!! Erm... *blushes*

Can I swear? (After the above, I think I need to... *laughs*) Absolutly ****ing amazing!

Can dogs walk backwards? Of course!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Gingersnap TFF Survey!!!! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Honey View Post

Chez Daja and Oceaneyes. I predict excellent chats, and tequila. I'll leave the rest to your capable imaginations. Can Djinn come too?
    I'd bet on it.

Ahem! I have every intention of answering this, but I have to go to rehearsal. I just... really... wanted to get that in before I left.

LOOK, I'LL EVEN PASTE THE QUESTIONS HERE SO I'LL REMEMBER!

Lord'ave mercy, that's a lot of questions.

Active members? If we include inactive members, Anarchy/Lover Boy would be the closest... since... he was my boyfriend and all. But active? I'd say Andy.

Haha... I've already dated two of them. Each for at least a year and a half. I am a TFF dating champ chump. I uh... heh. Woo, WHO'S NEXT?! Okay, okay, I'll stop taking out my bitterness on this question. If distance weren't an issue, sure, I could try things out with Andy.

The Wang Gang was pretty funny.

Becoming fond of people and then watching them leave is always a little disappointing.

Sooo different. And I didn't know what I was doing. Can't remember many stories, though... except that at 15, I was all, "Me and a friend are in swimsuits" and then I had more friends. Instantly. Magic.

It seemed less bizarre at the time.

People actually like each other. I visited another forum and everyone was all pissed. So much drama. Why would I go to the internet to find drama when I can find it right here?

Sometimes, it gets a little inactive. But then, it's easier to catch up on things than at a place with more posts per day.

Not really. I like that after almost 6 years, I'm almost at 2000. Yaaaay. Eh, I just don't post if I don't have anything to say.

9)Do you care about rep?

I like getting it. I mean, as long as there's a comment with it. If it's just a green dot, it's kind of sad. But when someone takes the time to make me laugh or smile, it just makes my day.

I like people, so it's usually important to me that they like me back. But someone would rather not give me the respect I deserve, I'm more than happy to write them off as unnecessary. Mostly because I like being happy.

Oh lord. Oh my god, how do I choose?
    I sort of like this Pablo, Chez, Djinn idea, though. We would all have a different accent and we could learn them and imitate them and Andy would turn the nachos and salsa into a masterpiece. And yes, I'm aware I'm talking about three people. But then... Ben (Strong Bad) and Joee (Neo Necron) would be all kinds of fun. We would spend the entire time hugging, screaming each other's names, and touching each other's butts. Good week.

Tequila

Jesus. After nearly 6 years, you learn to like a lot of people. I suppose I'll stick with people I haven't met yet (iluvyuCez0r. I like you too, James. Let's hang out again).
    Well, there's Andy. Since we are BFF and all. And he's going to eat pickles with me. And then we'll go hiking and have a day outdoors, and then we'll get sunburn and we'll get some aloe. And then we will make dinner (he gets the entree, I'll get the dessert), and then we'll like... drink tea and watch movies or something.
    And Josh (Setzer). I think he and I should go do something a little crazy. Get outside our comfort zones a bit. Like... hey, Josh, let's go... dance all crazy in a crowded place or swim in shirts and underwear or... I can't think of too many crazy ideas right now, but you know what I mean!
    I heart Pete. We would have incredibly awesome fun and the world would be a better place with us hanging out in it. We would get drunk and cause trouble. And then I'd get all paranoid and try to wuss out and he'd be like, "SHUT UP AND PUNCH THAT GUY." And I would. Oh, and he would show me real pizza.
    Sinister would be a good visit, I think. I always enjoy his conversation and it would be nice to try it out in person. Can we just go to a tea house and talk for a few hours?
    Chris (Ecks) is my baby daddy, he just doesn't know it yet. I'd love to hang out with him. We have good talks. Haha I would allow him to dress me (like... pick out clothes... not like... okay, who am I kidding?) and take me to a show of one of the bands he's really into and tell me how to act cool.

And I feel like I'd want to hang out with Nathan, Ann, Fishie, Nick, Kirsty, Vamp, Lily, Craven, and the rest of the MSN regulars all at once. I sort of imagine it being similar to the MSN chat in that everyone just sort of shouts out jokes and everyone laughs. Chaos! But really, I like them. I want to know them a lot better.
    And then there's Chez and Pablo who I think are so interesting and fun.
    And then Otto could invite me to his orgy and I would try to hide.
    And Ben and Joee and I are destined to be together.
    I'm going to stop, this is getting silly.

Um. We would divide into teams and Cesar and I would be team captains and you all would be required to meet in one place and have a water balloon fight. Whoever loses.... gets less sprinkles on their ice cream.

Ah heh.
    Daniel (Anarchy/I hate his Lover Boy username), Andy (Djinn), Cesar (LocoColt04), Pete, Chris (Ecks), Josh (Setzer), and then Otto (Usagy) and I used to talk more than we get to now, but I still consider him a friend, James (El Wray) to a certain extent (we could be closer, it's true), Ben (Strong Bad), Rance (Archis), Joee (Neo Necron), and I'm developing lovely friendships with Nick, Fishie, Nathan, Sinister, and Ann. I'd like to be closer to Kirsty, Lily, Chez, Pablo, and Vamp. Love me, please.

I... hmm. Toss up between Toph (who PMed me to say hi and welcome me) and Daniel and James, who I randomly jumped in an RP with.

Oh GOD. TFF is like a Jack Russel terrier. So frustrating sometimes, but it makes me laugh every day.

Josh and Andy are absolute sweethearts. And have you met Kirsty? My oh my.

19)Weirdest?
    Hmm. I don't know, I've seen some pretty weird and awkward things around these forums. You want me to pick?

20)Most Horny?
    So many of you. I'm going to go with Kirsty.... you have to watch out for the nice ones! (I am kidding, you an an angel and I'm just being awkward)

21)Most Random?
    Ah shush. Random. "I don't have a coherent thought, GO ME!"

22)Most Complicated?
    Oooh, Sinister can get pretty heavy sometimes. Still a joy to speak to, though. Makes him interesting.

Uh... hmm.

I like reading Pablo's thoughts and stories.

Eep. Okay, fine. Who here on this forum is loaded?

Ryayukou. We would breed redheads.

Hahaha good lord. Hur hur, depends on who's been bad.

I would feed Andy pickles. But then I'd feel bad so I would have ginger cookies ready. And water. He'll need water.

Distraction

At 25, will I still be around TFF? It's possible. I might not be as big a part of it, but since I got into it so early, I see myself checking back on it for a long time. It would be interesting.

THERE. DONE.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 05-13-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

some say............ TFF Survey!!!! The Stig's Avatar
    ffguru because we live like 10 miles apart

none

dont know there is many

nothing yet fingers crossed

hard lonely and a few other adjectives

everyone on it

no shop why?

no

9)Do you care about rep?
    yeah

sure why not its nice to know your respected

whats tj im bloody britsh
    i meal for two under candle light

ffguru look at q 1
    nathan he seems cool
    dimmufan as he supports man u
    fishie what a great guy
    anoter man u fan whoever that may be

get the shop running

none really dont know anyone that well here

vincent lucrecia she was cool really nice

fishie

again fishie

19)Weirdest?
    momo

20)Most Horny?
    what how dare you this is supposed to be child friendly
    seriously i dont care really

21)Most Random?
    me

22)Most Complicated?
    none

????
    none

dont want kids your life goes in a blink of an eye with them

lol none
    uuummmmmm i dont know maybe
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Blog Entries

Oh, God...

Since I've been rather inactive until recently, I would say no one, sadly enough..

I'll admit, I've always had kind of a thing for Quistis, so I would choose her... (God I hope she doesn't read this...)

There were a lot of funny memories, I think the TFFchat on AIM was pretty funny with the right people in it.

There was one time when several well-known TFFers got caught exploiting something, I think either the rep or the gil system. It was sad because it consisted of mostly goodie-goodies among TFF. Also, when everyone got MSN and stopped using AIM, that was sad too....

It was pretty cool, I posted something like "hey guys" and like ten people replied and Mike told me to follow the rules or I would get a school bus thrown on my head.

Wide variety of people on, always new topics and such. Also most people have their "cliques" sometimes but if you prove to them you're not a noob you can be one of the cool kids too.

People that don't know how to post correctly or people that can't use the english language well at all (idc about a few slip-ups but let's not get lazy and spell "you" as "u")

Kinda, it shows that people aren't really forum noobs and they know stuff.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Yeah, it's always interesting to hear what specific people think about your post and you in general.

Yeah, I'd like to get back in to the inner circle of knowledge and respect and stuff, that's kinda why I came back.

I don't know, probably the first two people that would bring a week's supply of good food maybe?

Take her out to dinner, walk along the beach holding her hand, you know, all the romantic stuff.

Draken- We would destroy kids in Halo.
    Rasler+- We would do some konnichiwa things and just chill somewhere
    Chickenballz- I would perform a psychiatrical exam on his brain and figure out what is going on in there.
    Lococolt- I would grow my hair out and get it permed and together we would make a metal band that would be similar to Dragonforce, only it would be more epic. But only if I get dibbs on the keyboard.
    Atma-Noah- Just by talking to him online, I think we could have some great philosophical conversations.

If anyone, from noob/TFF God, got out of line I would Bruce Lee Cross Kick them in the face and they would be banned for a month.

See question #1.

Danni-girl, she was really funny and cool to talk to, but she was hard to approach at first, her PM box was full...

Usagy

Oceaneyes28

19)Weirdest?
    Chickenballz

20)Most Horny?
    Chickenballz (he always wanted to skull**** me on AIM)

21)Most Random?
    Chickenballz

22)Most Complicated?
    that Ashley270something I can't remember too many numbers

Doc Rocco

Myself (I am my #1 fan! )

Any female on here that would want to bear my children

Whoever the youngest member is, I would spank them and tell them no dessert or TV after 8:30PM

Psychosyd, because he is SOOO mormon.

teehee

Depends on who else is remaining....
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Lone Wolf TFF Survey!!!! Darkwolf's Avatar
    Dystopia/Queen Gothica/xXxWhisperxXx/Halie

^above

Let me recound a Blab conversation:
    Me, Xeim, and a former member were talking
    The third guy was talking about raping random rpg characters
    Random noob comes online*
    Xeim:NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO RAPE!!!!!
    (that has GOT to be the funniest thing on earth, Xeim yelling that when a random person JUST came online. xD)

hmm, probably when TFF was down for about a week, and then when it came on nearly every extra feature was gone

I can honestly say I had previous experience with fourms, where I had literally started a flame war over nothing within my first 5 posts. When I joined TFF I was younger, therefore more immature, but otherwise not really a noob.

The people I've met...they're grown on me

Where is the store? I have nothing to do with my (and YES! it's finally GIL! xD)

Only when I see someone breaking the rules and I see their absolutely LOW post count.

9)Do you care about rep?
    I love sending out and recieving random good rep xD

Yes, even though I know my friends will stick with me

Dystopia, and Itachi Uchiha (To torture)

listen to music, go to a concert or 5, and maybe watch some movies or something. Ordering Pizza is a must

Itachi Uchiha, Xeim, Dystopia, Celtic, Fuzz (the computer genious, gotta learn some stuff from that guy)

Download the newer vb faster, get the new store up ASAP and ban a few noobs with repeated offenses

Dystopia, Xeim, Itachi Uchiha (we're evil twins)

probably Itachi Uchiha, although he was Zeke Asakura at the time. I got into the RPB section right away

Xeim

Lady Rika

19)Weirdest?
    Xeim

20)Most Horny?
    Itachi Uchiha (just to make fun of my evil twin)

21)Most Random?
    Dystopia

22)Most Complicated?
    Fuzz, you never know what he's doing in the background of tff, he could be a mastermind or just some guy with a lot of time on his hands. Who knows? oooOOOOooooo

Hard to Tell

I'm gonna marry someone in my life? Nahh, live life to the fullest!

children are whiny little creatures

nobody

Itachi Uchiha, with little furry creatures! That's right Josh, I'm after you!

Pwnage

HELL YES!....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Darkwolf; 05-13-2008 at 03:59 PM.

I'm not really that close to anyone on here yet. Just some emails and PMs here and there, but if I had to pick, it would be between Lily, Nova, and Cid.

I don't do that. Maybe SSGTHAMLIN, but that's not likely.

The occasional blunt and outrageous post by some members really get me laughing. I don't remember any specifically, but yeah.

That recent time where a whole boatload of people left at once. I nearly cried because I knew things would get lonely.

Terribly embarrassing. I look back now and remember all the noobish posts I made. I'm still a noob, but it's getting better.

Not some things. Everything and everyone. This is a great place.

I'm okay with everything here. TFF is just that nice.

Not really. I just look at other people's and their join date to see how often they post and stuff. It's not important since I post randomly all the time.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Kind of. It feels nice to get some good rep from someone with a nice message attached, but it's not like I need it. I really care though when I get random negative rep for nearly no reason.

Yeah, I do. I care if I'm respected anytime I'm around other people that I respect. This is a nice place full of really nice people, so I wouldn't want to do something to lose their respect or gain their scorn.

Where is TJ? I'm refusing to answer until I find out where that is.

I don't think it would be possible for that to happen, but I guess we'd eat, play some Guitar Hero, and then talk. It's always fun to talk, no matter who you're with! ^^

There are lots of different combinations of groups I want to hang out with.
    -Lily, Froggie, Craven, Nathan, and Rocco (Aussie group)
    -Fishie, Meier, Cid, ~SORA~, and Ann (one U.S. group)
    -El Wray, Sinister, LocoColt, dimmufan, and Chez (random group of mostly U.S. people)
    -Fishie, Nathan, Nick, Omega, and FFGuru (one random funny guys group)
    -Lily, Rocco, Nova, Unknown Entity, and Cid (random young people group)
    -Aerif, Chez, Pablo Honey, Froggie, and Dystopia (random funny girls group)
    -Phantom, MasterWeapon, Flash, SSGTHAMLIN.....(small U.S. group)
    We'd joke, eat, destroy things, and talk. What else is there to do?

Nothing. Everything is fine the way it is.

Lily, Cid, SSTHAMLIN, and Nova. I like all the the other people on here and I read most of the journals, but I haven't really talked to anyone else.

I think it was Athna Loveil or Lily. I thought Athna was a nice girl my age, and that Lily was a funny girl my age.

His posts make me laugh for some reason, so Sinister.

There is no nicest. =.= They're all nice. I CAN'T PICK!!!!!

19)Weirdest?
    Doc Rocco.

20)Most Horny?
    Nick.

21)Most Random?
    Nathan.

22)Most Complicated?
    Draken Benveloid or Pablo Honey.

Sinister or Pablo Honey

I'm not marrying anyone or anything until I'm old and crazy enough to do so.

Ichigo...Oh, here! No one. Babies are evil things that disguise their evil with a cute outside.

Any noob that causes trouble.

I wouldn't torture anyone here! Maybe Lily though....with a few pictures of Raoul....and scissors.

Wicked.

I'd better be! I love this place too much to leave, so unless something apocalyptic or world shattering occurs, I'm staying.
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 05-14-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Because I forget a lot of stuff

Synthesized Ascension TFF Survey!!!! Zardoch's Avatar
    I suppose I should do this, lol.

Probably Makato seeing as I talk or use to talk with him quite a bit.

Don't think I've honestly wanted to date anyone here.

I guess BOD's temper tantrum.

Same as above, lol.

Interesting. I found it fun.

The members, the RPB's, and the "hangout" attitude it usually creates.

Lack of good role-playing, lack of fights except one or two, and honestly there just isn't that much going on besides everybody posting OUTSIDE of the role-playing forums. That and the group of people with ego's and political correctness on their side. I won't name names, lol.

I stopped caring a couple months after I joined.

9)Do you care about rep?
    No, not really, but it is interesting to get them. If you're talking about reputation as a whole, I think everyone tries to create their own reputation. Just the few people like me don't really try, but rather act like ourselves no matter what.

Yes and no. Yes, because I know I'm not a bad guy and deserve some respect for things I've done or said, and no because I am what I am. There are some things I can't change about myself, .

Anomaly and Silver. They'd entertain me the most.

Hang out and have fun?

Anomaly since I consider myself a mini-version of him self, lol. Makato as while he is a bit weird, he'd be cool to hang out with. El Wray because he'd be fun to debate with. Sinister as he would have interesting conversations. And lastly, Adam aka Sasquatch as there's always something interesting to talk to him about.

Probably try to revive the role-playing forum and RPB forum. Maybe create a place for new people to learn role-playing with a teacher. Overall I'd just try to make it as much as a RPing forum as it is a forum where people just hangout.

Same person, Makato, and most of what I feel is that he's a pretty good friend.

I honestly can't remember.

DV, hands down.

Don't know.

19)Weirdest?
    Can't say.

20)Most Horny?
    DV or Gorath.

21)Most Random?
    I'm not a complete fan of random people who are most often annoying otaku teenagers, but I suppose DV would take this one too.

22)Most Complicated?
    Cesar probably. Great guy, but a lot of weird and bad shit happens to him, yet he's still here.

Sinister. Always has something interesting or good to say.

Nobody. Not a fan of marriage.

Same as above.

Tifa maybe? lol

Don't know.

Cool?

Oh yeah.

Arachnie Suicide TFF Survey!!!! ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    --I'm close to a lot of people in different ways, though. But, having to choose one, Prodigal Madness.

--But.. I'm actually with a TFFer already >.<. See above, Prodigal Madness.

--Dunno. Nothing that hilarious. Some of the journals, perhaps.

--A tie between all the noobs, and the intellectual discussion forum. Or, one step up. Nooblets in the Intellectual Discussion forum.

--I'm a very different person to who I am now, and I think this is part of what changed me. I guess it was nice.

--Some of the amazing people I've met here. Also, it's just a nice, well organised and moderated forum.

--Again, nooblets. And [although this is the minority] some of the extremely close-minded, judgemental people.

--Not really. It would be a lot higher if I did.

9)Do you care about rep?
    ---I don't care about it -as- rep.. It's like seeing a nice PM that somebody sent me. It's a "aww, that's nice" rather than a "Yay! Another bar!"

--To an extent. Not so much just 'respected', but seen as who I am. If somebody doesn't respect me because I'm "a fake emo whore" or something like that, yeah, I'll be pissed off. If they don't respect me for who I am.. That's fine =/.

--I'd want to take a lot of people... Obviously, Prodigal Madness, and either Sin or Squish. Sin because I'd really love to talk to him face-to-face, Squish because.. Well, an interesting sense of humour for starters. =P. Ed because.. He's him. And I love him.

--Get back to the nearest house/hotel room.. :X

--Prodigal Madness. Just because. I love him, and I've wanted to meet him for the longest time now.
    --Squish. Amazing guy, got me an "A", and he's one of my bestest friends. >.<
    --Toph Bei Fong. Great girl, a lot of fun, known her for quite a while now and would love to meet her ^^.
    --Sinister, because.. Described in another question, go read that.
    --There are really so many people that could go here. Ann, Nathan, Draken, Xeim, Nick, Fluffy, Chef Boi, Phantom, and others.. All belong here.

-- Nothing, really. *shrug*

--Prodigal Madness [mentioned above.]
    --Squish
    --Sinister
    --Craven
    --Masasume
    --Nick

--Musashiden, haha. What's his name now? Malahk Musashi, I think... ? >.<. Anyway, I just thought he was awesome, and I still do. Little random =P. But a cool guy.

--Maybe Nick >.<.

--Too many to name. You all know who you are.

19)Weirdest?
    -- >.< May well be me. Oldbean, but not 'weird'... Unusual. He's absolutely amazing for a kid of his age. Truly.

20)Most Horny?
    --XD That one might be me too, haha.. I dunno.. Nick.

21)Most Random?
    --Xeim, my baby.

22)Most Complicated?
    --Dunno. Really don't.

--Again, can't pick one.

--..Who do you think?

--*cough*

--Craven, because he's my bitch. Or Squish, because he spanked me. And I've already spanked SuperJJ a million times, but that arse is lovely and I'd happily do it again =0

--Naaaah..

--Live-saving.

---....Yeah.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Lady Succubus TFF Survey!!!! Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lady Rika, because she's my cute little pet.

Lady Rika, because.. she's my cute little pet?

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57648 <-- This thread. Oh wait, I made it. Does that count?

This thread.

I've been here for almost 6 years, do you think I have a damn clue?

The quiet, slow community that still feels rather fast.

The RP forums dead.

No.

9)Do you care about rep?
    No.

Obviously not.

Lady Rika and Xeim, because Rika is my pet that is obligated to go everywhere with me unless she doesn't want to, and Xeim because she's my kawaii friend.

Uhm... too naughty to mention in this forum.

Lady Rika, Xeim, Cain, Lococolt04, Andromeda: The first two, because of obvious reasons, and we'd probably watch anime and stuff.. probably the same things as with Cain and Cesar, minus the shopping in malls. Andro, probably anime and video games.

I was an S-mod once. Though, um.. nothing, really. ....Did Fuzz ever speak about the whole 18+ thing? I don't think he did... he should. That topic is still waiting for his voice. *cough*

15)Name the people you are close to on here (1st question sound similiar. However, on
    this one, name as much as you can about you feel who you're close to on here.)
    Xeim, Andromeda, Chez Daja, Lucid

Again, I have no damn clue.

Hm.. Cesar, Me, or Anarchy. But.. the latter don't go here anymore really. =(

Xeim

19)Weirdest?
    Xeim

20)Most Horny?
    That would be me. I can prove it.

21)Most Random?
    Xeim

22)Most Complicated?
    Froggie

Xeim

Lady Rika, without a shadow of a doubt. I'm serious.

See above. Even though I believe I am not good with children at all. That says something.

See #24

See #24, candle wax, whips, cuffs, chains, nothing too harmful. It's just S&M after all.

YUGIOOOOOOOH! ....Seriously though?... Fantastic.

Seeing as I've been here for almost 6, sure, why not?

1)Name one person of all the people you are most close with on here and why. Setzer of course!

I'm already dating Setzer! <3

Umm, there's too many things.

Cool people leaving.

I felt like a real noob but I loved the site as soon as I joined. It was cool, I had no complaints.

The kind members, the topics and the cool staff.

Some of the people....

I used to when I was a noob but I don't think I do anymore.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Sort of but then again usually not.

Er, I don't really know.

Yuki-onna and OceanEyes, both awesome ladies who would be great to talk to and get to know better. They would make great company.

Wouldn't you like to know? Haha!

Well Setzer of course, Chez Daja, Cilla, Ann & Lily. Yay!

I honestly don't know. No wait, I'd bring the shop back!

Setzer and all those other people who are on my MSN list, I think you guys know who you are.

16)Who was the first person you met when you joined TFF. What were your thoughts on them? Setzer! YAY!!! Well what do you think my thoughts were on him? He's the most awesome guy I have ever met. Wonderful and caring person. <3

17)Who is the funniest person you know on here? Setzer and Fishie.

18)Who is the nicest person you know on here? Oh dear, I know a heap. Josh, Alisyn, Yuki-onna, Chez, Ann, Cilla, Lily, Fishie, Nathan and the list goes on!

19)Weirdest?
    Uhh.. I don't really know.

20)Most Horny?
    O.o

21)Most Random?
    Yuki-onna! Yay for randomness!

22)Most Complicated?
    I think there's more than one.

JOSH!

I think you may know this already. ^_^ Josh.

Josh!

What?!

Aww no, I wouldn't do that. Well there are people on here who I don't like but yeah....

Awesome.

I surely hope so.
    Last edited by Crazy Chocobo; 05-13-2008 at 11:49 PM.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Amor fati. TFF Survey!!!! Tiger Lily's Avatar
    Just one? Well, that's lame.

Does David Tennant have an account?

Myself and Rocco.

The moderating team.

Dandy.

Destroying it.

Its continued existence.

Not particularly.

9)Do you care about rep?
    Oh, defstotes.

Oh, I totally give half a damn.

Rocco and Cilla/one of the Original IRL crew

Boppin' around being sweet as and shiz?

Rocco, Cilla, Froggie, Bean, Craven.

We'd do random shit and laugh a lot.

IP-ban everyone.

Rocco, Cilla & the Originally Known IRL crew.

It was Fish. Fish was awesome.

Myself and Rocco.

See Q17.

19)Weirdest?
    See Q17.

20)Most Horny?
    Froggie. :x

21)Most Random?
    See Q17.

22)Most Complicated?
    Buuuh?

See Q17.

En Eff I.

See Q24.

See Q24.

All members except those listed in Q15.

Bollocks.

**** no.
    Last edited by Tiger Lily; 05-01-2009 at 06:12 AM.

[ Spaghetti ] - [ Petition for FFVIII Remake ] - [ Lily's LiveJournal ]

"Everything dies."
    Sig and av are, as usual, made by me.
    STOCK IMAGE

TFF Family, Quotes and Awards:

{My TFF Family}

Froggie, Rocco, Craven, Cilla
    Beanie, Martin, Fishie,
    Bleachie, Xeim, Omega

Because we're clones.

Classic Quotes:
    George: oh these ff people got tactics
    Rachel: Yes. Final Fantasy Tactics. *shot*

Callum: why have you got a slurred russian swear word in your pm
    Callum: khoi is practically the biggest insult you could ever give anyone lol
    Rocco: Does he know it's a fish?

ON A RANDOM BIMBO
    Cilla: She needs a reality check.
    Rachel says: She is a kissass.
    Cilla: She really is.
    Rachel says: Her personality annoys me. D:
    Cilla says: Her name annoys me.
    Rachel says: She is stupid. xD
    Cilla says: She has herpes, I reckon.

Bean: Irvine could go for a walk in NORG's ass.

TFF owning Morons:

George:
    OKAY HERE WE GO
    ANN WHY ARNT U AT WORK BY NOW IT PAST 8 AND UR LATE FOR UR HOOKER SHIFT
    ROCCO BL IN ENGLISH TEACHER....ULL PROBS BE LIKE GRADE1 TEACHER
    Rach....Enough said
    [^ win!!]

Rocco: WE WIN x infinity.

Rocco is straight, but has awful timing:

ON DAVID TENNANT
    Rocco: I swear, if I ever see him, I'll steal him and shove him in my cupboard.
    Rocco: Lovingly, of course.
    Rocco: And we can get married in the TARDIS. *0*
    Rocco: IT PERSONIFIES HIM! SEX ON LEGS!
    Rocco: <333333
    Rocco: *fangirl squeal*

Nathan: Did you just come out of the closet?
    Rocco: Oh, yeah.

ON THE VIAGRA-MAN
    Rocco says: You can change your DP as well.
    Rocco says: Even though that man is incredibly sexy.

Froggie: Rocco.
    Froggie: You need to be bisexual.
    Rocco: I am.

Member of the FF Cult.

This signature was last accurate circa 2010. Keeping for posterity/lols.

Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...

-- Definitely Froggie, she just knows me so well to anticipate my every words.

-- It would most likely be either Froggie or Alisyn. Both know me well enough and they just have sparkling personalities.

-- That Faustus dude acting tough with me through RP....

-- That BoD thing..

-- Originally, i didn't think i'd meet anyone here. I think i was just looking for FF4 secrets and stuff, then Froggie got my msn, and all hell broke loose.

-- The multi culture experience. Its nice to know how other people across the world can relate to you.

-- The members, the general chat, and the freedom members have of their own profiles.

-- No, but i like when i hit milestones.

9)Do you care about rep?

-- The green bar thing? No, ever since its been repper revealed, none ever give red rep so it just serves as crap.

-- Yes, i tend to care of what others think of me. I know its a fault, but i like having people friendly with me. Yet, i always have a feeling people don't tell me what they really think of me.

-- I dunno...don't want to waste my time answering this stupid question.

-- Catch a movie, go home and play with my Wii.

-- Froggie
    -- Nathan
    -- Alisyn
    -- Fishie
    -- Ann

Too many things we could do...

-- Nothing

-- Froggie, Nathan, Fishie, Ann, Alisyn, and maybe Lily.

-- Froggie. I didn't know who the heck this person was, and when i saw her avatar after talking for the first time, old pic with thickish black hair, my bro asked me who that "goat" was. I said..."just an australian chick...who's kinda hot".

-- Nathan...hands down....

-- Alisyn

19)Weirdest?

-- Froggie

20)Most Horny?

-- Myself...i can prove it, better than you can Vicky.

21)Most Random?

-- Froggie

22)Most Complicated?

-- Froggie

-- Alisyn

-- I have no idea...

-- Refer to question #24.

-- Froggie...she seems like she would like that.

-- Froggie (Handcuffs, whips and urine)

--Addicting

-- No...

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Ann. I love her greatly, it's as simple as that. We have some shared interests, she's great to talk to, very beautiful, has a good voice...

Ann. I think it's pretty self explanatory. Especially after my answer to the first question.

The BoD's leaving. After all that stuff on honour and stuff, Toromor's calling of all BoD members to leave TFF sort of amused me. Oh it's gotten a tad less colourful without them, BUT their leaving the way they did, did sort of amuse me.

Probably the sad things I've read in people's journals. Especially when there's really not anything I can do for them...

It was great. People were welcoming from the start, it was a fun place, and the gifts available at the time, showed that some people were quite nice. I loved the random threads like Storm's Cannabis Granny. It was one of the first threads I posted in I believe.

The members. The vast majority seem awesome, especially compared to many other forums I have visited. And the few that seem a bit bad don't often seem to stay for long, only leaving enough to make things interesting at times.

The mass pile up of unread posts when I'm offline for two or three days. ><
    It can be massive.

Not really. That said I've always loved to share my opinions. But my majority of posts are in word games according to the front page when I log in.

9)Do you care about rep?

Not so much the level, but I do care about my reps as I see them as an indicator of what I'm doing right or wrong, as well as a way of gauging how other members see me. Especially now after the rep givers' identities were made public.

Not really. The main thing is I'm plain respected as everyone should be and that everyone is given a fair go. If they act like an asshole and really apologise, fair enough, all's good.

Ann and Fishie. Ann I'd love to go anywhere with, and Fishie seems to know Mexico fairly well, which could come in handy.

A nice dinner, a movie, something fun like a fair depending on availability followed by some lazing around and a nice conversation about whatever is in one of our minds.

Ann (pretty much everything and), Fishie, Sinny, Nick and Lily to hang out with.

Honestly, not much. I'd try to do as the current Admin/Mods do as it all seems to work really well.

Damn, that is a hard one, especially given my sucky as anything memory...
    Most likely the vast majority of my friends list, special emphasis on those I talk to on MSN regularly and semi-regularly. You guys know who you are.

Ranger (Please Smoke Up I think now?) who I then knew as Forever Dying Link. He was funny we exchanged some rep and TFF gifts. A good guy that FDL...

Ranger. No-one comes close.
    He's too random and funny.
    Special mention to SimplyKit who I haven't seen online in some time. I think that was his name. 'No sex in the lobby'.

Probably Ally. Or Setzer. Or Kirsty. ><
    That's a tough question, especially seeing at how kind and at times selfless some people on here seem to be.

19)Weirdest?

Shadow Of Darkness, aka SoD. Don't see him online so much, but he was quite random and an awesome guy. Fun times have been had...

20)Most Horny?

Nick. 'In a non-sexual way'. ROFL.
    He's toned down a whole lot recently though.

21)Most Random?

Ranger. 'Nuff said.

22)Most Complicated?

Sinister. Goth with interests in plants, fencing, Christianity and Taoism and several other things. But that also makes him one of TFF's most interesting in my eyes.

To me, probably Ann. She's unlike any I know, in a very good way. But then, that's part of what draws me to her. ^^

Ann.

Ann.

...ummmmm... I guess if Ann asked me to her, but chances are it'd be the other way around.

Hmmmm... Oh my....
    Torture's not really my thing I'm afraid...
    To each their own.

Awesome.

If TFF is still around in five years, so shall I be.
    victoria aut mors

where things go in Magic shows when they disappear looking for my rabbit
    [B]1)Name one person of all the people you are most close with on here and why.
    Lily I guess because she is on of the people I know who is on the most
    If I haven't actually seen you in real life I consider you nonexistant
    People liking my story
    no-one reads my story any more it's called Pistachio, Pleas read it
    I think I still am
    all the great fake people
    If I make a n00b like mistake the pitchforks are drawn
    NO!
    9)Do you care about rep?
    yes I want people to like and know me
    sometimes and in a cretin way
    The Nachos is all the company I need
    Going home?
    sorry I have a hard tome remembering names until I see them frequently
    Make a mistake
    The people that you could say I am close to are the people I know. Froggy, Lily , and Craven
    Froggy I think and that was because everyone else scared me
    um me
    no Idea sorry
    19)Weirdest?
    still not shure
    20)Most Horny?
    you have to know more people for these
    21)Most Random?
    Me
    22)Most Complicated?
    Froggy
    There are to many of those
    Me all the way baby yeah
    If I could, Me
    any one whose name has anything to do with Monkey, he he
    That is just gross
    jdhnrtljmmp!
    I do not know

Heh Instead of a wall of text I'll just post my answers, so of course you'll know the questions each will go to. now then:

1. Hmmm... I would have to say Momo, I feel we are similar in alot of ways, except the fact he has a mate and I don't yet! >.<

2. XD, I don't know! Ask in 20 years and maybe I'll know an answer rofl

3. I've witnessed alot of funny scenes here over the past few years but I'd have to say, when the BOD left TFF lol.

4. When Noobs come on TFF and start spamming the place up, that alone is pretty sad.

5. Back in '05 when I joined I was'nt expecting a warm welcome, but boy was I surprized! I never spammed, and I became friends with you guys automatically. I love you guys.

6. The FF Trivia threads of course! The new Myspace type features, all my great friends on TFF.

7. When noobs spam the trivia threads.

8. After I gained 1000 I began not to really think to much about, but I love that the reason I get my post count up is because I post or make good threads with meaning, so yes I care.

9. Yes I do. It shows how much people either like me or dislike me, but a good rep post on something like my journal for example makes me happy that ppl care about me, and for that I'm glad.

10. Yes, Respect others, and you'll get respect in return.

11. Hmm... Chez and Silver since I know Silver loves Cheese XD

12. Maybe going out to a movie and maybe hanging out at the club

13. Chez, Bleachfangirl, FFGuru, Froggie, and Tiger Lily

14. Hmm, PM rules to new members, quick swipe of spam that noobs post, and just keep the forum running normally ^^

15. Froggie, Bleachfangirl, Fishie, Silverm Craven, FFGuru, and all the others I talk with on MSN as well.

16. Hmm that was a while ago, but I think it was Lococolt04 not sure through.

17. Fishie

18. I know alot of ppl who are nice, but I would have to choose, Chez

19. Gill-something , I forgot the guy's name!

20. That would be Nick XD

21. I've known Novacrash to be random

22. Sinister, probarly the same thing Silver said before.

23. Momo

24. Umm.. Ask me some other time Rofl

25. I don't want kids lol

26. Hmmm... I don't know hehe

27. I don't Torture lol

28. Excellent

29. Of Course I will! As long as FF exsits, and as long as my friends are still here, I will be here to!
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

before, especially when i was new here...like about 4 months ago, it was SlAyEr. We've been chatted several times... i wonder how she's doing right now because we are sooo different and i don't even know yet how to get along with her though i haven't seen her in person...hope she's doing alright (if she could read this huhuhu...)

well....well....well.... maybe it's Nick i don't know actually... he seems so nice unlike other males here..they are so mean hehehehe

like i can't figured out how to post and what am i gonna reply to other tffers' opinion on any particular thread or topic.... and i can see also that a lot of people here also had a hard time what are they gonna do... and one thing they got different accents of writing (because we came from different countries)

that there are someone who's showing rebellion maybe because of his or her personal problems...(which i cannot blame for that) but at least they should be keep positive in the other area atleast. and their are some that they just telling you insults like "i hate you" or something....i don't know that's just what i've noticed.

i feel like i am an outcast!!!

sharing some good thoughts about a good topic

7)What are some you don't like about the forum?things

things that sounds so dirty...yes it's really in demand in this forum but how about those that can't take it????

yeah...but i don't think i can do so much every time i post because of my hectic sched

9)Do you care about rep?

i don't really know because people have their own will of selecting of those they really want to be with (just in forum) so i don't know yet so far.... but i appreciate those who leaving good rep just for cheering you up!!! thanks!!!

like what i've said in number 9

hehehehe i would love to take taco, because everytime i call him "taco" that would be fun hehehe and chez daja, because even though we are sooo different (and i know that most of you knows her well here in the forum) it's kindda thrilling to me if we're together.

well.... i going to urge him to play final fantasy with me all night!!!

chez daja- to talk about her interest of becoming an artist
    moonstar-to talk about music though we have different taste to one another
    SlAyEr-to talk about issues of life
    Nick- to talk about games and how well we know those
    tiger Lily-to talk about different taste about fashion

that i will going to add good rep for those who are posting some nice helps to other members...depends upon what area you would put me to...

i think nick, nathan, chez, tiger lily that's it for now i guess...

well that person already gone... i think he was banned 5 months ago as i remember...

i think it's fishie hehehe

Tiger Lily and Chez
    19)Weirdest?

Fishie again

20)Most Horny?

N/A

21)Most Random?

nick

22)Most Complicated?

Chez

Chez again

uh oh i'm sorry i cannot answer this for now!!! lol

same as number 24

El Wray hehehe!!!!!joke!!!

El Wray again... of course his possesions (if he had one maybe like ps3 or something hehehe)

world of strangers

maybe... eventhough i got married already at that time....

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast