Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: TFF and Roleplaying

The Mad God TFF and Roleplaying Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: TFF and Roleplaying

Good to know, alot of forums I've been on have staff with no imagination who just impose the rules absolutely, situation be damned. Kind of annoying really <.<
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

The Quiet One TFF and Roleplaying Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm posting here to let you know that I've put into action the things we've been talking about. I also made some additional changes. So please provide feedback on how you like or dislike the changes. I will continue to work to improving the Roleplaying situation.

The changes I made are:

Added the Freeform Role-playing Forum
    Added the General Role-play Discussion Forum
    Moved Role-Playing Forum under General Role-play Discussion Forum
    Moved Role-Play Battles Forum under General Role-play Discussion Forum
    Moved RP OOC Forum under General Role-play Discussion Forum
    Opened RP OOC Forum for all Role-play Forums

Hopefully this will all help to improve things.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar

Would you consider combining role-playing battles with freeform role-playing? And perhaps treating the General Role-Play Discussion as the RP OOC as well. The former is a matter of perception, but the latter seems like a suitable combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! TFF and Roleplaying Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Wow. I kind of like the new changes Andromeda. They seem nice. Thanks for your hard work!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4