Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TFF Members

Registered User TFF Members Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TFF Members

There was a thread about this a few years ago, but there have been new members since so I made another one. The original one was about dating TFF members, but I figured I'd broaden up the questions a bit.

If you had the opportunity to meet one TFFer, who would it be and why? Have you ever met somebody from here before? How'd that go?

Where would you and that member go, what would you do?

If you had to date a member who would it be? Where would you go?

If there was a big TFF gathering and money/travel weren't an issue would you attend?

If you canny choose only one member for any of the questions then I suppoooose I'll let you pick another. Because I'm a lovely person.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: TFF Members

If you had the opportunity to meet one TFFer, who would it be and why? Have you ever met somebody from here before? How'd that go?
    I'd probably still choose Victoria. Joe would come as a close second though. My reason being because I promised I would, and we were really good friends once.

I came close to meeting Storm today too at MCM. We were at the same place, but didn't exchange numbers or anything. Doh for poor planning lol.

Cinema, Comic Con, the beach, San Fran, Las Vegas... Anything we feel like.

I won't go down that road again.

If there was a big TFF gathering and money/travel weren't an issue would you attend?
    Hells to the freakin' yeah!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

I'd meet Dodie16. Because she's purdy. Although she will be an answer to another question in a bit, so I will also say Soldier 819. Because he is a chill chap what would make for a refreshing visit. I have met Selphie Tilmitt and Zell Dincht from here because they live(d?) in Oregon too. That went fine, except I was way reserved and shy. Hope I didn't leave a bad impression.

Dodie16: We'd go wherever we damn well pleased. We'd do fun things.
    Soldier 819: We'd watch Adventure Time and play vids. And I'd rape him, because that's how I do.

Dodie16 :3. We'd go to whatever expensive restaurant she wanted to go to, and I would buy her the yummy foods.

Probably. If beer were involved.

Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries

I really can't pick just one. I want to meet all of you. But, if you really need to be specific, I would meet Pete. He's a really cool and down to earth guy.

I would probably meet him in New York somewhere. Toronto is good and all, but I have an attraction to New York City. It's special.

If I had to date a member, it would be Pete as well, but obvious reasons.

If there was a TFF gathering, I would probably be the one to organize it and there would be all the beer in the world Tele. If there isn't one, I would have to travel the world and meet you all individually. You're all really great people. To meet you all in person would be an absolute treat.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Registered User TFF Members Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't met anybody from here yet but I'd love to, one day. Like Kyra, it's hard to pick one because I want to meet a big bunch of you. But I'd definitely like to meet Nikki, she's awesome. <3 I don't know where we'd go, though. Disneyland, maybe. Or a concert perhaps. Oh, and I'd want to meet the Goddamn Clint Eastwood. Because who the hell wouldn't want to meet Clint Eastwood?

If I had to date somebody, it would probably be che or Alpha because they're both lovely. Me and Alpha would go to the moon, obviously. Me and che would sit around debating Disney villians. Saucy.

I'd deeefinitely go to a TFF gathering.

Blog Entries

There's a decent amount of tffers Id be down to hang out with! Meier, Cesar, Brett, Pete, pretty much anyone from the CPC8 would be funtimes to have fun with. Lots of shenanigans and drinks would be involved.

As for going on a date? Definitely che since he so dreamy lol all you gals are pretty, its hard to decide. But if I had to choose, it would be along the lines of me and Gypsy Elder going on Resident Evil style adventures with our secret STARS codenames. Then other stuff afterwards ahueaheuahuehah

And I would be in favor of travelling to a tff meetup, as long as someone organizes it. Still sad about last years potential tff road trip that didnt work out!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I'd choose Fate. I think at one point when we were chatting on MSN, he said that he'd treat me to pho if I ever go to Virginia.

I met Takaito and his brother. It turns out that they lived a few streets away from me, lol.

I wouldn't date anyone here, but I would LOVE to jam with OceanEyes and the people from the bass guitarist group.

Blog Entries

I'm finding it too hard to stick to one person for each, so **** it.

I'd like to meet Ragnatoad and che, at the same time. I can just see us getting blindingly drunk in a pub after a show of some kind, and pondering the mysteries of life and women while laughing hysterically for consecutive hours. I've never met either of them, but I know I'd get on a lot better with them than quite a few of the people in my actual circle of friends.

If I 'had to' (rofl), I would date Halie and/or (preferably 'and' if you gals are down with polyamory, but otherwise have a rock off) Gypsy Elder. They're both super super pretty (), fantastic artists, intelligent, nice, and undeniably easy to talk to. Halie and I would go to the Moon (duh) and misunderstand each other's accents (consequentially insulting the other's mother or something). Gypsy Elder and I would drive along the East Coast of the United States in a convertible, staring into a perpetual sunset or something corny.

Gingersnap TFF Members OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's cool, I don't want to meet or date any of you either.... friends.

Except Azuteor.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Omg i forgot about little red lmao!!!!11 YEZ OCEANEYES I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT AND OR DATE YOU MAYBE BUT NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER.

But yes, Ally would make great for conversation, and I'd imagine a great wingwoman as well. And if we went out on a date, we could go to this new smoothie bar that just opened up here. We'd debunk all the typical rural Southern and Midwestern stereotypes (were not all hicks i swear! :L), then we could go back to my apartment and show each other bands that the other hasnt heard of and just look at silly youtube stuff all day. AND THEN FUN STUFFS ajajaja.

In any case, the typical R rated movie date wouldnt work since both of us look too young to get into the movies we could always get the parents to buy the tickets though!

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Ally, I don't care that you're in a relationship or any of that noise, but I would love to date you....or go on a date with you. Or just hang with you because you're so ****ing awesome.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

TFF's Resident Messenger TFF Members Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't pick one. Before I would say R.Kyra, because we were friends and all. And I would get to take the ferry across the lake. I've never been on a ferryboat before. Now, I'd still say R.Kyra, but to find out how awesome she truly is or isn't. And I'd still get the chance to go on the ferryboat. I'd also choose Josh_R, because he is probably the closest forum member to me distance-wise. We would probably meet in Ashland, Kentucky and catch a movie or something.

I probably would go a TFF gathering. In this perfect world where money/travel weren't an issue, I would also have a rickshaw on my bike and be able to take other forum members from their respective hotels/living arrangements to this meeting place free of charge. Then it would be fun for everyone.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Professional Klutz. TFF Members Hyzenthlay's Avatar

If you had the opportunity to meet one TFFer, who would it be and why?
    I'd like to meet quite a few people on here:

Daisy (Chez Daja), Martin, Cilla (Priscilla), Rocky, Joe, Ann (Violet (most of these don't come on much anymore)) Victoria, Jin, Lucid and David (Psiko). There probably are more but my minds drawn a blank.

\I've known them for years and my reasons are very simple; I love them all and would love to know them as people and not pixels.

Have you ever met somebody from here before? How'd that go?

No but I should have met Martin and Cilla when they got a place right near me. My work got in the way and I really regret not making time.

I also exchanged a few letters with David for a while and we did have plans. Sadly things got in the way and nothing came to pass.

I'd show them how I get down in any city, town or hut in the desert they choose. Maybe play some games, eat some food, drink some alcohol and generally have good times. I have discussed this with a few of the people on my list.

Been there. Not all of us can be as lucky as my Martian and Cilla. It didn't end well. I'd have non-serious dates with everyone though:

I'd have a crash course with Rocky on games. Show him how the pros do it. Probably get him drunk because he makes me wee when he's drunk.

I'd take Cilla shopping and to the cinema.

I'd take Joe out and wing man the shit out of him.

I'd just sit and talk to Daisy for ages. Talk crap.

I'd have to take Ann on that night out we've been planning forever. Probably shake it in the USA.

I'd let Jin show me how to play retro games.

I'd show Lucid my scrapbook and all the writing I'd done in various formats. Then we could walk round my city and party.

I think I'd just show Victoria my house. Chill out for a bit.

I'd show Martian how much knowledge I have on football. Maybe argue about our teams.

I'd try to take over the world with David and I'd show him how I play piano and sing.

If there was a big TFF gathering and money/travel wasn't an issue would you attend?

Without hesitation.

Love you all,
    Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

A few members.

Having to meet one? I'm sure a few have been rather close to me coming to Las Vegas. I have quite a few members I'd like to hang out with IRL. Can start with CPC8.

Sadly no, I'd driven through a few people's towns before. I've talked to a few on phone, skype etc. I'd like to hang out with anyone, might be awkward at first, never know.

Unlike Hyzen, I'm just gonna say if I took someone on a date...it's gonna be a surprise.

Yeah I'd go to a meet and greet.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I think I'd like to meet you all of you, group together, and go to a convention or something. E3? Animecon? Comicon? A lot of the people I was fairly close with before becoming a lurker are already gone. Like Loaf said, the meeting would start awkward. I'd imagine Rocky would be the one to break the ice, lol. Is he the most mentioned person in TFF? What a guy.

Well, my dear Loaf. I'd take you out and show you how the Brits do it. I want to see Vegas so you'd have to show me it. No compromise, no mercy. You should have been on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuteor
    Is he the most mentioned person in TFF? What a guy.
    I have a theory about that... I think he's bewitched us. I can see some priest somewhere yelling about him in a busy street.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Asking all the personal questions. TFF Members RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    It's cool, I don't want to meet or date any of you either.... friends.

Except Azuteor.
    Don't be modest or anything.

Ummm if I had to make a choice I would choose Kilala she was the bomb (still is), we had a lot in common and we could talk for ages, out of all the members here I had the best connection with her (nothing against the rest of you just saying). We used to talk about what we would do if we did meet she would show me through the hillsides of where she was and I would buy her some tim tams to eat while we walked and talked.

Can I date four people at a time? If so it would be Halie, Nikki, Dodie and Gypsy because they are all so intelligent and beautiful whether we connected or not well only time would tell haha.

And a special mention to R.Kyra holy shit can you just imagine the fun and shit we could get up to.

Most of the Australian members live not far away from me except Rowan and Dawzey so it could be a possibility that we meet later on in life.

Also it would be a great Idea to get the CPC8 gang together so we could piss it up and debate lifes problems. Best done while plastered of course.
    Last edited by RamesesII; 06-02-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Boxer of the Galaxy TFF Members Rowan's Avatar

There's noone here mature enough to date.

Hewerya love...? TFF Members seanb's Avatar

Whenever Liza joins TFF, I'l date her...

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan
    I'm not sure you know me well enough to make that assumption. Besides, maturity has to be in context. Also I'm pretty sure maturity is viewed differently from person to person. Actions and no ability to apologise are big ones for me. I know that at work I'm certainly more 'mature', I have to be. On here what's the point? I'm not trying to get a job interview I'm just chatting with people. What you view as mature others may view as lame... Just sayin'. You may be joking but...

Quote Originally Posted by seanb
    Whenever Liza joins TFF, I'l date her...
    Liza is like... 500 years old. You know that, right? Some even claim she pre-dates the bible.

Oh, I would deffo date Froggie. Another that I haven't spoken to in waaaaay too long.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Gingersnap TFF Members OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    This is a huge loss for all of us.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Hewerya love...? TFF Members seanb's Avatar

seriously though,... shes turnin me into a ****in human tripod here...

~*Moogle! Kupo!*~ TFF Members pixergirl's Avatar

seriously?! i like to think i'm mature....when i'm not acting like a big dork tht is U_U
    This is bananas! B. A. N. A. N. A. S.! I said this ...Is bananas, B! A! N! A! N! A! S!

Hooah!

The Old Skool Warrior TFF Members LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Halie View Post
    If you had the opportunity to meet one TFFer, who would it be and why?
    Out of the ones I haven't met, Pete is at the top of the list. No offense to the rest of CPC8. Or Fuzz. Meier Link would be the simplest to get together with at this point though, so he's moved up in the list's priority. And if Dawezy wasn't in Australia... asshole.

Have you ever met somebody from here before? How'd that go?
    HAHAHAHA... yeah, that totally happened. A lot, actually.
    • Psychosyd and his buddy Altemeier were the first two from the forums I got together with. I went to Syd's graduation party... a little over eight years ago. May of 2004. Those two had already known each other from outside of the forums, so I'd met them both at once. That was a bitchin' party too; two Gamecubes playing Melee and four Xboxes linked up to LAN Halo. Yeah! And we saw The Day After Tomorrow. Such a bad movie, but so much joy to watch at midnight with a ton of crazy highschool graduates.
    • OceanEyes28 and I met up over at the Barnes & Noble across the street from Bass Performance Hall when she had come to town for a friend's wedding back in... what was it, October of 2004? We were a bit of a thing at the time. She's incredibly pleasant.
    • Ryayukou stayed with me for almost a week in February of 2007 for my birthday. Long way for a girl from Idaho to travel! There were so many crazy (super-nerdy) college student antics that went on this week. She met most of my at-the-time social circle, and got along with every last one of them.
    • In September of 2008, I took a road trip through a bunch of different places, starting down in College Station and going up to Fayetteville. In College Station, I stayed three nights at ...hell, I don't even remember her TFF name because I'd originally met her on the CAD Forums, but either way, I was at Kelsey's for half of that week of vacation, and then on the Fayetteville end of things I spent another three nights with DarkLlama (who, to be fair, I knew him before TFF was part of my life).
    • On that note, AngryEmu, Izkuru, and IRANianCha0s are all people I knew beforehand who came to TFF at some point over the years.
    • And although I haven't actually met him yet, Psiko's wedding is in July, and I'm fairly certain I'm still going unless something insane stops me.

Back to the Pete thing, right? It depends.

If Pete came here, I would take him out to a couple of good bars. One of the really great low-key underground spots around here has some incredibly relaxed people and great live shows on a regular basis, with ladies who prefer to remain drama-free when possible. Then, we'd also have to go to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar, because they do the best double piano covers with a good atmosphere and tons of skanky girls that are great to look at and not so great to sleep with unless you are up-to-date on all of your shots. And it's named after Pete, of course.

We'd have to host a board game night because that's the kind of nerdy shit I do around here.

Also, Pete has never had Whataburger and that is a shame. Twisted Root is also a requirement.

And, if Pete is around on a Sunday, and it's any time between March and November (because it's always warm here), then he can participate in Sunday Funday poolside drinking with the ladies and gentlemen. It's a great frathouse vibe we have going every week along with some great company and great eye candy to boot.

As for what would happen if I went to New York, well... I've been before, but I've done a lot of touristy and Broadway stuff. Pete would have to show me what the locals really do.

Can I opt out of this question if I've already done that? Thanks.

Absofuckinglutely.
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 06-04-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

TFF's Token Imp TFF Members Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aha well.. I think it's well documented on here that I have! And we still date and life is all good as I now live in Australia with her and her family. I've also met several people off here, whether or not they're still active I'm not sure but Craven and Tiger Lily I've met which was cool. They chilled here, gamed for a bit. We need to meet more though. Of those that I haven't met on here well.. Anyone from England would have been nice while I was home! Hyzenthlay, Unknown Entity, OceanEyes28, Joe, Azuteor, Rocky, Violet, LocoColt04, Halie (of course!) and any other TFF'ers that I basically talk to on Facebook or game with. Or any of the newer Australian members considering I now live in your neck of the woods.

Well if it wasn't Priscilla, which lets face it it would be 9/10 whatever you wanted to do. I'm amiable and easy going, with a cracking personality... But anyway. Yes I'd just probably invite you to chill with me and Cil.

Do I really need to answer that?

Yeah maybe, depends on where. I mean I know it says if travel wasn't an issue but there's some places I JUST DON'T LIKE.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-04-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Blog Entries

I like that you listed Rocky twice. He really is the most mentioned name on TFF.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    I like that you listed Rocky twice. He really is the most mentioned name on TFF.
    ...Ah yeah. That.. Yeah. That wasn't.. Yeah I don't know what happened there.

*fixes*
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries

Haha omg this thread has turned into a circle jerk fest for me! Not that i mind.

Psiko's wedding is in this July?? Is it somewhere in IA?! If so, I'd like to possibly crash it with you Loco!

Blog Entries

It's June and I haven't received my official invite - I just have my save the date magnet on my fridge that they sent out last August. Unless it's in that giant pile of two weeks' worth of mail I threw on the couch today because neither of my roommates know how to check a mailbox... but I digress, I'm pulling too far out of the topic at hand: Rocky-love.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Blog Entries

It's kind of funny how this thread lost a lot of activity at the mention of Rocky-love. He may be awesome but not enough to keep it going!
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast