Thread: Swap Magic

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Swap Magic ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

Swap Magic

I have been looking for import PS2 games from japan that you can't get in the USA like Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, and My Hime games. I heard from people that if I want to play the import games I need a Japan PS2 or a Swap Magic, I'm deciding to get the Swap Magic. I looked on ebay, but they can't sell the disks so my question is where can I find this product. If any one knows please feel free to answer this thread thanks.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

The Old Skool Warrior Swap Magic LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because Swap Magic requires you to modify your system, voiding its warranty, it's technically considered a "mod/hack" which would be against forum rules to discuss here.

Search Google. Just trust me on this one, it's right at the top of the results.

Also, this should have been placed in General Gaming, though I'm closing it anyway, so I suppose it doesn't matter. In any case, hopefully you find what you're looking for.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.