Thread: Summer Plans?

Blog Entries

Summer Plans?

Ok let's say hypothetically because whenever someone says that its never really a hypothetical situation I have a decent sum of money saved up from doing nothing but working two jobs and that I have very minimal financial responsibility, outside of rent and monthly bills. And, because I have nothing better to do this summer, I would like to do some travelling and do some cool and unique shit that I can't do in the midwest (read: things = almost anything) What kind of cool things or attractions does your area have? aka: why should I (or any other tourist) come to your state/region?

Also second question so this isn't all about me, what are you guys all doing for summer? Any big plans? Who's taking summer classes, or picking up a job, or getting married, or crashing weddings, etc.?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I'm from Las Vegas.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I'm not doing much this summer. Cramming to finish school crap. I'll probably make more than a few beach trips though--smores included if you want to come with

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Boxer of the Galaxy Summer Plans? Rowan's Avatar
    winter is next here, so do you want to know my winter or my summer plans...

Certified tech, come at me! Summer Plans? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My area has disney world, a downtown disney area that is free to walk around, not only that but universal studio, sea world, typhoon lagoon (water park), holy land experience, plenty of beaches, putt putt golf courses, a family fun center and that is about as much as i know.

What I plan to do this summer is to keep my self-owned business together, maybe find another job to keep a steady income. Work and study more about computers and networks, hopefully hang out with friends, and just keep being me.

EDIT: I would also like to add for this summer that I'll be taking it into overtime with some slam jamming. I'll have to hunt around for some sweet jams to add to my collection
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 05-05-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    Currently Playing:

Death Before Dishonor Summer Plans? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My area doesn't have anything because Kentucky is really fun. Schedule your next family vacation here guys!!!!

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    We have hobbits. We need them to keep the orcs away. But they also make a mean breakfast.

I may be going on a language exchange to New Caledonia in August (during my birthday), organised by the Alliance Française that I attend. I find out soon how much it'll cost. But I'm probably not going to be able to afford it sooo. Maybe. My French pronunciation is also shit. I'll probably have to write notes to people.

Blog Entries
    You're coming to New York and I'm buying the beer(s).
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User Summer Plans? Sheechiibii's Avatar
    Come to Scotland! We have...hills and castles and stuff

I'm going to England and then Brazil for my summer. Should be different lol anyone been to Brazil before?

"Everyone was so happy. 'Great job. You did it. You saved us... all.' There were too many smiles to count.
    But now...When I look back... The people who should be here aren't.
    The ones who should be smiling with me aren't here."

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Summer Plans? noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My sister is bringing my girl to NYC at the end of June, and I'm keeping her for a couple of weeks- I'm soo stoked. We're planning on going camping with friends, and then 4th of July in the city, of course.. And we'll do all of the mega touristy things together- Museum of Natural History, Central Park Zoo, Coney Island, Statue of Liberty, etc. I'm looking most forward to just having "Girls' Day" with her, though.. Go get mani/pedis somewhere and have lunch and wander around & shop- just the 2 of us. And the premiere of the Sailor Moon re-boot happens July 5th, so P & I will get to watch that together.

May 18th, my bf and I are heading upstate for a World of Outlaws Sprint Car race. We were originally gonna go to Dover, Delaware for the NASCAR race June 1st, but I found this.. And since it's what my dad used to do for a living.. I'd much rather see that. Especially since sprint car races aren't really televised anymore.

I'm doing what we do in Austin.

Smoke weed
    Go downtown
    Get drunk at my house
    Music stuff.
    Downtown
    smoke some more weed.
    get drunk.

That's basically every week, just throw work in the mix and add all my friends.

Basically I can just say this for you Rocky.

It's Austin. aka Cool Town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmWinKpw_zU
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I was in Brazil and Argentina last November

Rocky I strongly recommend you get out of America, atleast into South America. Explore! While you're still young

I injured myself pretty badly recently and won't be able to take flight for a few months

Boxer of the Galaxy Summer Plans? Rowan's Avatar
    We will raid lands to the west.

I invented Go-Gurt. Summer Plans? Clint's Avatar
    There's a bunch of stuff to do in Delaware. We don't have sales tax, so you can buy things without being taxed, and that's pretty much it. Unless if you want to drive 30 miles north to see all the meth addicts in Philadelphia, and possibly get stabbed.

As for my plans, I'm going to the Outer Banks in June, and to Powder Springs, Georgia in July, which are the two exact same vacations that I took last summer.