Thread: Strange Dreams

G'day Strange Dreams NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Strange Dreams

I just remembered a dream I had a few years ago, which was very strange.

I was in a huge public bathroom and I needed to go, but all the toilets were in cubicles, with no doors! So I ended up not going, then waking up. I've had this dream before, but the toilets had really short doors! I have no idea WHAT this means, I've never looked into it.

I've also had a dream, where I was outside in a garden and all of a sudden, this HUGE swarm of bees, started coming after me! I ran inside a house and closed the door. But the bees came underneath the door! I was so scared. Then I woke up.

What's some of your strange dreams?

Re: Strange Dreams

I have had many.

One dream I had involved me walking around in this earthy cavern-type place and I came across an old man, who had long white hair and an even longer white beard, dressed in a white robe, holding a wooden staff. There were two rooms in front of him. Without even speaking a word, as if he was talking to me telepathically, he directed me into the room on the right. I went in and the door shut, the room began spinning really fast and I saw the face of the devil above me, laughing at me and that's when I woke up. My interpretation: The old man was God and he was sending me to Hell.

Another dream...It was really dark outside, as in very cloudy, and the weather began raging, with storms and high wind. I looked up at the sky and saw a huge holographic image of Jesus in the clouds and then saw another image of the Virgin Mary next to him. Seemed to me like it was the end of the world coming and Jesus and Mary came to take us to Heaven.

There's one dream I had where my brother and I boarded this train. It was a nice luxurious train with a blood-red interior. It began getting creepy, since randomly throughout the train, people would just randomly kill over and disappear and it was no big deal. Creepy. Then, we got off the train, and I was walking home when I came across this girl's house (an...ex of mine) and she was outside crying her heart out and I noticed police were inside the house doing stuff. Her brother had been murdered. I felt a great sadness and then simply walked away.

Another dream (my last one. I swear. )...I was out walking in the middle of nowhere, during a dark night, under a moonlit sky. It was just the huge open field, except for one single long road. I walked that road for miles and came across a little fence and standing next to it was my ex (same as the last dream). Just standing there in the middle of nowhere in the darkness of the night. I really wanted to talk to her, but we weren't on good terms in real life at that time and I guess that kind of played into my dreams of her, so I simply walked off again and left her to be.

I've had quite a few dreams about that girl and they always have this deep feeling to them. Had one of her just last night, actually. Not sure what they mean, though.
    Last edited by Cereal~Killer; 09-27-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

I invented Go-Gurt. Strange Dreams Clint's Avatar

I had a strange dream that minorities and women were on equal level in society with white men. A nightmare, that one was. Luckily, I then woke up and remembered that I make more money then any woman and any minority will ever make.

All evil will see the light Strange Dreams Assassin's Avatar

Well I usually have this dream that a crazy clown is running after me and its trying to kill me. Oh God clowns are just soooo scary.
    I was really scared that a guy I like found out that I like him and he was not supposed to know for some reasons so I had a dream that we were standing under a tree in the night and I told him the truth and he was mad as hell and he left the country and I never heard from him :'(
    I once had a dream that I was running from something and I had to jump on something which was moving frequently. So as I jumped I slipped and fell in a huge dark hole. I know, it doesn't make any sense

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

All is One.One is All. Strange Dreams Firefly's Avatar

I have had soo many weird dreams..but I will narrow them down to 2:
    - I was at a gas station with an older man and a girl who looked like my age,I have no idea who they were,but I was just sittin in there van chilling while the man pumped gas. Suddenly a frekin zombie jumps through the passenger window and starts eating the girl. I jump out of the van and run into a green pickup truck and drive to my mom's..scared to death. When I got there,the windows were broken,the house was covered in blood,and I could hear the moans of zombies. I got out of the truck,don't ask me why,and started yelling for my mom and younger siblings. Suddenly my step-dad,a zombie,bursts from the house and pounces on me. He starts biting and ripping flesh from my leg and clawing my skin.- I instantly woke up...scared out of my mind

My last dream I am going to talk about- It was Thanksgiving,and it was just me,my uncle Nathan,my mom,my grandparents,and my stepdad. In my dream I am outside,swinging on the swingset when I hear a scream from the house. I run inside and see my mom holding her stomach,blood going everywhere. She constantly yells," Get him! Please! I am going to die!" Instantly I run to the counter and grab the longest and sharpest knife I can find. I walk outside and three men pop up infront of me (two ninjas and my stepdad). I fight the ninjas and kill them. Then when it comes to my stepdad,everytime I try to run to him or throw something at him...I go in slow-motion. He looks at me laughs..- Thats all I can remember. I am pretty sure that this is a sure sign that I HATE my stepdad
    Last edited by Firefly; 10-19-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

elenda

I sometimes have the dream that I am a soilder in the front war field. And witness the comrades die in front of my eyes. Finally I will wake up with much tears.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Strange Dreams Tallulah's Avatar

A few nights ago, I dreamt I was taking care of a happy blond baby in a blue and white striped sailor suit type thing. He was the sweetest thing and I woke up feeling quite broody, which scared me as although I do want them one day, I am totally not ready for kids!
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Hewerya love...? Strange Dreams seanb's Avatar

I once dreamt that I was licking Macaulay Culkins head and it tasted like eggs

Boxer of the Galaxy Strange Dreams Rowan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    With that said, I think its now worth mentioning that dreams dont mean anything. Sure, you can look up interpretations into what dreams mean if you're into it, but realise that its all a form of pop psychiatry with no actual documented evidence of its merits.

For example, many people have dreams about their teeth, about teeth falling being broken etc. In a dream guide this will tell you that you're concerned about how people perceive you and your appearance. Or it may be a fear of being embarassed at some event etc. Its utter nonsense. Especially since the theories vary from each 'spiritual psychologist'.

G'day Strange Dreams NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    Hahaha you crack me up