Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Some people on this site get mad so easily...

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Some people on this site get mad so easily... nickness89's Avatar

Re: Some people on this site get mad so easily...

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Magistrate
    Just report the post, even if you see no change in anything you can feel good about knowing you did what you felt was right.
    You always come up with the best advice, thank you

Putting it in that context is much better than just "report the post."
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Passing fair judgement Some people on this site get mad so easily... Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickness89 View Post
    You always come up with the best advice, thank you

Putting it in that context is much better than just "report the post."
    I just try to help in any way I can bro.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User Some people on this site get mad so easily... AshNStuff's Avatar

For example, that would be tantamount to Christians. Let's say Rob has been a Christian for years. Then Jamima comes along

loll, jamima. As in AUNT Jamima or a real member?
    They will stop degrading us

Passing fair judgement Some people on this site get mad so easily... Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff View Post
    loll, jamima. As in AUNT Jamima or a real member?
    I'm thinking Aunt Jamima .
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Some people on this site get mad so easily... che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can see exactly what you mean. But then again, there are threads on here in relation to posts being reported, but nothing being done.

I personally thing that, no matter how long anyone has been a member of anything, they shouldn't get a little more "understanding" treatment than anyone else, because it can have the label "understanding" on it, but it still is favouritism, where someone is known to be slightly over-exciteable in debates, and gets away with it because they have been a member of something for years and the main honchos have an "understanding" of him/her.

For example, that would be tantamount to Christians. Let's say Rob has been a Christian for years. Then Jamima comes along, has had a religious experience, and is now a born-again Christian. The "understanding" idea would be exactly like "God" forgiving Rob for having adulterous thoughts, because he has an understanding that it is hard for Rob to hold his thoughts back. Whereas, he smites down Jamima for having adulterous thoughts, because he doesn't yet have an "understanding" of her and she hasn't been a Christian for too long (and I know this is nothing like what the Christian faith is ACTUALLY like obviously, it is a metaphor, and a very good one at that ).

This would be favouritism, but of course, if there is a Christian God, then He has said he treats everyone as equals, not matter how wrong or bad they are.

Just like a forum, people will all be different with different opinions, but the more "loyal" of the group get away with slightly more than the newer members. You can't call it anything else other than favouritism. I have read countless posts on here about the treatment of certain members over others (funny how some disappear ) and to be honest, either everyone who messes up (even as a joke gone wrong) should receive a warning, or no-one receives a warning. All or none at all. Even if it is a joke gone wrong, or someone trolls or flames as a joke without making it plainly obvious, then they too should be punished for being stupid enough to not make their intentions clear.

Also, using your Christian logic, people are human. They are going to sin. If every single member was warned for every single mistake or offensive post they ever made, (seeing as there isn't a confession that removes all our warnings), there would be no members on this site.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

I invented Go-Gurt. Some people on this site get mad so easily... Clint's Avatar

Even if it is a joke gone wrong, or someone trolls or flames as a joke without making it plainly obvious, then they too should be punished for being stupid enough to not make their intentions clear.
    You are far too serious, and to be perfectly frank, I'm a bit offended that you would suggest that people make their jokes "plainly obvious." Jokes that are plainly obvious are not jokes; they're just things that douche bags who think they're funny say. A real comic is always serious, no matter what.

I also find it very offensive that you assume that people who post have intentions. I'm sure there are a lot of people who post with an intention in mind, but it's wrong to assume that that goes for everybody, because that makes an ass out of you and me.

For example, I have no intentions right now. There is no point to this post. Perhaps I'm blatantly trolling you. (I am.) But that doesn't matter. Because the point is, none of the points you've been bringing up are a big deal. If you've been warned, and you have a problem with that, and you feel like another member has not been punished accordingly, then oh well.

I made a joke in the third paragraph, but I didn't make it plainly obvious. I'm sorry to have offended you.

I come back to this thread and the focus is steered into another one of these?

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Moral of the story: welcome to the Internet.
    @ Original Topic: If a person wants to get pissed off at his or her computer screen then by all means. More than likely, I/you, the reader wouldn't be able to decipher the emotional state of a person through text. If you want to delete your account because you assume people are angry go ahead, though I don't see why this would matter at all unless this "anger" is directed at you. It's the internet, people act like assholes/ come off that way because they can/ you interpret the post that way.

Fyi, debate=/= anger.

@ Unfair warn-dishing:
    There are like 5 active members on the forum /sarcasm

We're all bored and have nothing better other than to bitch at the mods for missing a warning and then making threads about how unfair it is, because it's entertaining and boosts activity. We get like 3 or more of these a year.

This is the reason we need k1G back. At least that lasted a few months.
    [Enter serious comeback to non serious post here]

Now -- everyone go and make a contributing, non-bitchy, non-spam thread! *party*
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-23-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

The Old Skool Warrior Some people on this site get mad so easily... LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love how every "people are mean/upset/bitchy" thread turns into "mods fail at their jobs" (which they VOLUNTEER for and DO NOT GET PAID for putting up with all of the ridiculous shit that gets deleted/removed/warned/banned before most people even get a chance to see it).

I grow tired of the endless circle which this is about to become.

Consider ALL of yourselves trolled.

Thread closed.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3