Thread: Do you have any plans for Christmas this year

Registered User Do you have any plans for Christmas this year Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have any plans for Christmas this year

As for me I'm guessing we'll going to 1 of my uncle's place for Christmas Now it's your turn to share your plans do you have any plans for Christmas this year?

Have fun and enjoy and if you want to discussed it have fun discussing it if any of you ever want to discussed it & if you want to tell us are you going anywhere for Christmas that's fine with me only if you want to .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 11-27-2016 at 10:10 AM.

I don't think I'm doing anything for Christmas this year actually. I really wanted to visit my relatives in the Philippines, but it's so damn expensive to fly. I don't really have the money to spend unless my relatives hook it up again and pay for me to go

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries
    Gonna be on Winter Break from school. Dunno what I'm gonna do this year, because the past four years, I took vacation time to come home. Now I'm home. I suppose I will enjoy my family and friends, heh. Usually we just do Christmas at my parents' house.

Bananarama Do you have any plans for Christmas this year Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not really sure what my plans are exactly. My holiday season gets spilt up between my family and my gf's, and nothing is really set in stone as of yet.

I get very ambivalent about it. On one hand, I love seeing family and the look on everyone's faces when they see the thought I put into their gifts.

I love that I'm creating new traditions and all of that good stuff.On the other hand, I really hate running around like an idiot. Somehow I get stuck doing the heavy lifting in terms of making everything happen, between buying the food and taking care of gifts for my mom. I always get tasked with picking people up, or driving everyone somewhere, and then the subsequent dropping them off. It's the same thing with Thanksgiving, where everyone else has no responsibility. My brother has a car, but is somehow absolved of doing anything.

My ideal Christmas would involve no responsibility other than providing gifts. If I want to spend all day drinking eggnog and rum, and playing Skyrim in my underwear, then I think that I should be able to. And the strange thing is that I would be so content to do that, even with my family and gf around. It could be everyone's gift to me.I don't want to sound like the Grinch, I just want to be a kid again for a day.
    Last edited by Pete; 11-28-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Do you have any plans for Christmas this year Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    Lol I don't think that sounds too selfish at all Pete. Sounds like an amazing Christmas to have. As for me I'll be heading to my parents house Christmas to see family. Not really sure after that.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Certified tech, come at me! Do you have any plans for Christmas this year SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For Christmas this year, I usually go out of state to see my dad's extended family, however I recently picked up a 2nd job in my home state so, unfortunately, I will not be able to go with my parents this time but I will be around with some family that I have down here. This will be one of the very few times I'm spending a Christmas in my home state.
    Currently Playing:

I invented Go-Gurt. Do you have any plans for Christmas this year Clint's Avatar
    I don't like Christmas. It's supposed to be about Jesus, but instead it's about greed, and since Jesus wasn't greedy, I don't celebrate it. So my plans are what they are every year; I'll listen to my wife's family complain that I once again didn't buy them anything, and then I'll eat their food. Perhaps afterwords, I'll go home and get on top of my wife. I might even think about Jesus while I'm doing it.

I opened my presents already.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Do you have any plans for Christmas this year noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No.

I don't even get to go home and be with my family this year. My dad hung up on me and refuses to speak to me now because he's so upset.

I'm not even bothering with a tree. Christmas is depressing enough now with the anniversaries of my mom's and aunt's deaths being so close to the holiday and it's just a hassle I don't feel like dealing with and a bunch of other BS I'm having to deal with.

This isn't a very good month in general for me. My plan is to just stay shitfaced as much as possible at this point.