View Poll Results: how often do you get personal with..yourself?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • once a day

22 36.67%
  • twice a day

10 16.67%
  • three times or more...i love to spunk

9 15.00%
  • maybe once or twice a week..

18 30.00%
  • never....well im to prude to say...so like 2131231 times a week.

1 1.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: so how many times a day....(18+)

No it doesn't hurt. It is actually the opposite. It feels good. I can't answer for you girls but it does for guys. It is a good thing when you are 14 and real sex is kinda not a possibility like me.
    Dragoons Rule

This is a MUST SEE:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHl2lrj_6GQ
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27687.html?type=wmv
    ChecK it out FFIV DS!!!!!!!!

If you are are good drawer, good with photoshop, or feel like looking at some pictures check this out: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ad.php?t=58607
    its a contest to see who can draw the best final boss for a FF game, which i am a judge. If you want more info check the thread or ask Momo Mastermind

lol. You'll convert soon enough kiddo. It took me aaagggeeesss to get started. I was a VERY late starter. like.. VERY, because of whatever deluded sense of 'ethics' I held myself up to back then.
    Spoiler:
    dont u have anything better to do than highlighting my sig?

Rikkuffx's hubby..

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova[OCAU] View Post
    lol. You'll convert soon enough kiddo. It took me aaagggeeesss to get started. I was a VERY late starter. like.. VERY, because of whatever deluded sense of 'ethics' I held myself up to back then.
    Deluded sense of ethics? Sounded like you were walking the right path my friend. Personally I was one of the ones who started 'getting very close' with some ladies at a younger age before I could properly appreciate the situation, and what the act itself meant. To me now, sex is sacred. Only for when you're very close with someone and both ready for it.

Wanking? Couldn't be ****ed...
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by .EcKS. View Post
    oh i know that peope start to masturbate at a much younger age than 18, the point is that its a thread of sexual nature and this is a final fantasy forums not a adult oriented message board, even though many people are over the age of 18, its still has many younger posters, and they or their parents may not appreciate a thread about masturbation on a public board.
    I agree, well, being 15 and all.
    I knew I wasn't supposed to view this thread but the [+18] thing just made my curiosity go BOOM! And I was right, this thread IS about masturbation.

I'd hate to admit it since I'm a bit religious but...(I hope Father Ramil doesn't see this) I've been doing it since (at something crazy) I was like, 12 or 13. I never knew why I did it, though.

Seriously, this thread should really win something for such originality. This is the first time I've come across a topic like this.

"Be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil."
    ROMANS 16:19

Just press it:

MY TFF FAMILY

Final Fantasy Fan Cid, my high-flying cousin
    Rocky, my older brother from another mother xD
    Unknown Entity, my Vincent-loving aunt
    LoVeLeSs, my awesome granddaughter
    diaryofjane, my music loving sister
    brnthsdiscout, my FF lovin' sister
    Dark Squall, my God Father.

Govinda
    Does being in a relationship affect it? Hmm.

I don't know. Recently I've been shoved into a long distance relationship, but found that unless I'm really bored I'd rather just wait until I see Evan again. Plus, I live in a house with five girls (and most of the time, three other men), all of whom I've only known for 7 weeks. And we have some seriously ****ing thin walls, so mostly I find something else to do. Usually music, drowns out Alex and Iona (does this thing have a crying smilie? I need one).

I guess I can't really comment on Casanova's question, since before meeting Evan I never really did any of that kind of thing at all. I don't know why, I just wasn't interested; I was interested in men and their bits, but not my own body.

And nothing's really changed, except I now have a man (with accompanying parts) to play with.

Sir Prize so how many times a day....(18+) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would have to say that a relationship didn't really affect anything, for me. Well, at least the kind that I have. My relationship is on and off through the semester whenever we get free time. That reduces to about maybe once every week, if I'm lucky.(because she is as busy as I am) And then whether it will or not involve sleeping together is really dependant on how much work we both have and whether we can put it off longer.

I still don't find time or seclusion for even "self-abuse". And once again, if I ever was in a place that perpetually put me off "the mood", then it would be here.

-Omni

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

L
    Usually masturbate two times a day, five or six if I'm really horny.

Does that turn you on?

Pedobear approves so how many times a day....(18+) Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    5 or 6 ?!?!??!

DAMN !!!!
    Well...im a well behaved kid so I don't do such stuff........
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Vagabond Thief so how many times a day....(18+) Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a virgin til marriage so i'm not getting anything at all lol unless I do have some dirty thoughts about someone i like or something. I usually go at it once or twice if i'm really in the mood. Some days none at all.Also a bit more like a week before that time of the month lol. I do think virigns get hornier than people who have se,i know alot of my friends,guys and girls,go at it wayyy more than me.
    Last edited by Rikkuffx; 02-11-2008 at 10:30 PM.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Haha, it varies for me. Mostly 1-2 times a day, some days 0, but I'd say at least 10+ times a week.

Haven't had ANY sexual contact in a little over 3 years, so it's probably about the only thing that keeps me sane. =D

Bananarama so how many times a day....(18+) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    aaaaaand the next thread will be:

"Operation: Get Sean Laid"
    he needs it.

Usually it's about 2-3 times a week for me. I'm not all that big on choking the chicken, but every now and then I'll just have one of those weeks where it's every night. It happens.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

so how many times a day....(18+) Yuki-onna's Avatar
    That is funny.

Hmm, ah well, tis a natural occurance. Personally I don't really. Ever. Not like I never have, I just always had the itching nagging sensation god was nagging me. Which is funny, because I don't believe in god and also don't care if people are watching my sexlife.

Um, but I don't really have a sexdrive unless I'm, you know, in the moment. When I'm without man, I never really get horny, though I do have a very sexually orientated mind...
    I remember when you were happy with a RADISH.

so how many times a day....(18+) Rinoa.Heartilly's Avatar
    Never more than 3 times a week. If I am in a relationship, it is either more or less, depending on how often I have sex.

i don't, i have a wife that takes care of those needs for me, but then again i better be more careful with that, i dont need another little one running around! haha plus if shes not helping out with it i really dont have time to deal with the other option heh
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

TFF's Token Imp so how many times a day....(18+) Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... God knows to be honest. I go through phases where I become a beast and others, like now, well... I just don't have the energy.

On average though? I'm not what you'd call highly sexed so I don't know maybe 4-5 a week?
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

Does that turn you on?
    How do you get out of the door every day without passing out?

Quote Originally Posted by Seanny
    Haven't had ANY sexual contact in a little over 3 years, so it's probably about the only thing that keeps me sane. =D
    Buying shots + holding your liquor = instant score. Come on, man!

Arachnie Suicide so how many times a day....(18+) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    You know what I've noticed that's weird?

I masturbate more in Winter XD. Maybe it's a heat thing. In Summer.. Especially in Australia, it becomes quite sweaty and gross to engage in any sort of physical activity.

So to restate here -

Winter - 2-3+ times a day, up to six or seven maybe?
    Summer - Not often at all. Few times a week, once a day at the very very most.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

I will have you all know, that for the first time, I have succeeded in making it happen during masturbation. It took a long time and a lot of positive thinking, but I did it. I have a pounding headache, though.

I do once a day, usually, right before bed. It helps relax me, I guess. Now we need a thread for inuendoes for beating off.

LMAO, best thread i'v ever seen, i relly mean that, this is the funnist thread in the world, where'd you think of this idea, where you relly boed, lol, well, anywho....
    i dident relly answer the poll, to personal, lol

Arachnie Suicide so how many times a day....(18+) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian View Post
    I do once a day, usually, right before bed. It helps relax me, I guess. Now we need a thread for inuendoes for beating off.
    I simply CANNOT get off when I'm stressed out ><. Everybody talks about it being stress-relieving and relazing and all.. But when I'm stressed out/worried about something, I can't seem to get any sexual pleasure out of it at all.

So shoot me. XD.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Quote Originally Posted by Gobble Vamp View Post
    I simply CANNOT get off when I'm stressed out ><. Everybody talks about it being stress-relieving and relazing and all.. But when I'm stressed out/worried about something, I can't seem to get any sexual pleasure out of it at all.

So shoot me. XD.
    I can't either if I'm super-stressed. I found that I have no urges when I'm like that, but if I can forget about the stress for a little while, say, from playing a video game, and my attention gets diverted for a long enough time, I can then.

Warlord of Your Mom so how many times a day....(18+) ultima_trev's Avatar
    I have to do it very often, upwards of four times a day, maybe even more. I have a horridly high stamina. Even getting grinded to oblivion by those hawt Filipina or Vietnamese strippers at the Gentlemen's Club, I still have to fap it... constantly. Even when doing my duties as an IT worker, I have to slip into the washroom stall and fap it... WITH THE WHITE HOT FURY OF A BILLION SONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undisputed masters of all creation since 2004.11.11.

Ah feeling like posting today. Great topic man, shame I didn’t thought of this before.

Well can’t say I am proud of it but I happen to be a bit of a pervert myself. Pretty much once everyday, and when I have the whole day to myself then like four. I hold a record of seven times in one day… I know you guys probable done more but hey that is a lot of whacking still.

At this point it is pretty much a habit I guess, you know?

You know what makes it all the craziest when people are close by inside the house…Jesus is like metal gear or something. Got to be sneaky about it!!! Ahahah. wow

BANG BANG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how many times a day....(18+) Rinoa.Heartilly's Avatar
    7 times a day. Wow. I've actually had the (male) leaders of the NJROTC in my school had a masturbation contest for how many times they can masterbate in a week. This kid had 52. Thats so crazy. If I had a penis, mine would be hurting.

Che
    That sounds like a lame contest. But on the other hand, I guess no one got any STDs from it. (Or did they...)

so how many times a day....(18+) Mr Spike's Avatar
    Well, exam leave and all atm.....

<code id="html"></code><code id="html"></code>
    <code id="html"></code><code id="html"></code>

The TFF family:

Raider - The Metal Brother
    Secret Weapon - My FFVII guardian cousin
    Unknown Entity - The Theory of a Deadman loving Aunt

(anyone else want in? PM me!!)

Current FFX challenges: NSGNSNCNONENNENBB: Macalania

TONC: Mushroom Rock: Aftermath

OOH!! CAKE!!

i live in the country, in a very small town, i don't drive, and there's no one my age here. what else am i supposed to do? lol.

Pedobear approves so how many times a day....(18+) Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    2-3...depends on the weather...
    what? I love myself ! Im trying to make myself happy !
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3