Thread: Share a Story

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Share a Story Xanatos's Avatar

Share a Story

While going through general chat I ran into one of Silver's old threads, it was an interesting read, interesting enough to make same thread once again. The title says it all, share a story.

Unfortunately, my highschool wasn't really nearby, I had to take a bus every morning, and it took over 50 minutes to reach it, it was a real pain in the ass. One morning while waiting for the bus this gorgeous girl came and stood next to me, minute after that bus we were waiting for just passed by, didn't stop at all. I thought to myself "good, now I have a good reason not to go to school", and as I was about to go home that girl spoke to me "one of my friends is bound to pass this route, why don't you come with us". Not sure to this day why, but I accepted the offer, and it was just as she said one of her friends came by.

Shortly after that, in midst of traffic her friend's car began to behave strangely, he had to stop and see what's wrong. Apparently, there was something wrong with electronics or fuel pipe, I don't really remember. What I do remember though, we were strapped in middle of nowhere without transportation. I suggested we call someone and go home, but she insisted we continue. And if we're about to do so we had no other choice but to hitchhike. We stood there for half an hour and no one really cared to stop, until police car appeared. One of the police officers asked "what are you kids doing in middle of nowhere hitchhiking and at this time of day", we explained our situation and they offered transportation.

Just when I thought things are finally getting better they had emergency call from station, they had some urgent things to attend to. Once again, we were in middle of nowhere. We walked for one part, eventually a car stooped and we reached our destination. It took me four hours to reach highschool that day, I didn't even bother to attend last two classes. I've seen her couple of times after that, she would usually say "we should repeat that sometime", honestly it wasn't all that bad, I had good laugh or two. It's one of those things you wouldn't repeat again, but you remember it fondly.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Share a Story Diyala's Avatar

Re: Share a Story

Terribly interesting!
    What I really liked the most about your story is that you still thinking it is good to remember such situation ! I was irritated while reading though it isn't my concern but seeing how cool you were in the midst of the events is really something admirable! If I were in the same situation I would definitely get terribly angry even embarrassed specially with such timing but thank God it was you not me ^^!
    I think It is all about how much I hate embarrassing situations that come abruptly coz as I know myself it will ruin my mood for the rest of the day .

If I have anything to share I will come to post it here
    Regards

I have an epic tale for all of you. It's short but man is it amazing.

SPOILER!!:
    I was born

You know the rest.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I was once hooked straight through the lip like a fish. I was only a kid and we were on our annual family camping trip and my dad was casting out his line and I was behind him. Hook and sinker!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II