Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Accents

Blog Entries

Sexy Accents

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about sexy accents. Antonio Bandaras and Salma Hayek were being interviewed, and damn Salma! Your accent is pretty sexy. But she's just sexy. So, is it the accent? Or are these people just sexy? Hmmm.

What's your favourite sexy accent?

I like Scottish and Irish accents. My boss is Scottish and whenever he speaks, it's funny but cool. I wouldn't say sexy, because he's my boss and he's good looking. And that might suggest something. Although he was wearing board shorts the other day and he has chicken legs which is not sexy.

I think the male Australian accent is pretty sexy. Unless you're a bogan, that's not sexy. I don't really know about any other accents. I guess it depends on the person really.

Blog Entries

Re: Sexy Accents

Hay you said I look like your boss that one time.

I think Spanish (Spain) accents are the sexiest. Or maybe New Zealand accents.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

NZ accents cant be that sexy since I cant understand what Alpha says half the time l0l0l0l0l trololol. or maybe its that much sexier when drunk, idk!

I always had a thing for australian accents, as long as they werent overbearing. In any case, I'm from the midwest, so no accent for me
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Boxer of the Galaxy Sexy Accents Rowan's Avatar

Ive always disliked Australian accents because of how they are portrayed in cinema, but after hearing countless testimony from people about how sexy the Australian accent is, Im inclined to agree that it is. I hate southern Australian accent though. Far too 'aussie'.

I like french and american accents.

We cant forget the sexiest accent of them all though,

GERMAN

TFF's Resident Messenger Sexy Accents Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Rocky: No accent for me either.

I don't consider accents to be "sexy". If I am talking to someone with an accent, I'd prefer one that isn't so strong and makes me constantly ask if they would repeat what they're saying.

Or, if I can recognize the accent, I would actually choose to speak in their language (if it's not English). Although I would never flat-out ask them where they came from to find out which language they speak (that's super rude). Makes things so much easier for me if I just speak what they do.

I do worry sometimes what people think when I speak Chinese, especially. Does it sound odd to them when I speak it? If a conversation lasts a while, I tend to mix second- and fourth-tones. Other than that, perfection.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

GERMAN
    OH NO, not ZE GERMANS!

And whether you like it or not, you guys have accents too! Even though you can't hears it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Hay you said I look like your boss that one time.
    Hahahaha Do you have chicken legs too?

Kiss with a fist. Sexy Accents Dranzer's Avatar

I've always found Australian accents to be sexy as hell. I also find Scottish accents attractive, some British (more Northern though), and some Irish depends how drunk they are.

A great deal of my family have New York accents (Long Island) - I'm from Maryland, however, so that's pretty non-existent; I've been told I have a southern 'twang' though...

@Rowan: German accents? Really? That's interesting I don't think I've ever heard that before. I find the German language itself interesting, but the sound of it isn't attractive to me. Some phrases sound like the speaker is about to hurl or spit something at me, but that's just my opinion.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Sexy Accents Polk's Avatar

I just re-watched Fargo not too long ago. I swear I had a rod the entire time.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Maridia

English, Aussie, Irish, South African.

Scottish people I can't understand past the second sentence. I feel retarded I have to hang on every word.

French girls have sounded nice. But the pit shaving situation I've heard is 50/50 and that scares me.

I could go on a laundry list as to why others do or don't do it for me. Then again why the way someone rolls their r's gets me going is equally silly to explain.

Melbourne.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiLinkle View Post
    Hahahaha Do you have chicken legs too?
    No, I have hot soccer player legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maridia View Post
    French girls have sounded nice. But the pit shaving situation I've heard is 50/50 and that scares me.
    I'm down with french accents.

Maridia

I forgot to put my 2 cents in on southern accents. They're a love/hate with me.

If a girl has one and she's cool it's like a +100. I could have sworn a girl in the summer was Sandy from Spongebob, and she was talking about Texas and weather, this and that. It was great.

Then you get ones who just annoys the shit of me. When some bitch tries to pull this "Y'all should know better" bullshit. And I want to slam your head into the corner of a desk.

I'm actually cursed by living around people who like baseball and play it poorly. Plus they can't say "Park my car" right. So I guess no matter where I go it's a rough ride.

And then I remember I was born in Rhode Island. And I smile

We cant forget the sexiest accent of them all though,
    GERMAN
    DAMN YOU! I wanted to say that as a joke as well! XD
    But then I'll go with Russian accent. xP That's pretty much the same.
    Besides, I hate hate hate how some Germans (probably not all of them) aren't able to pronounce the "th" properly. -_- That just sounds awful.

As for the topic, Spanish accents somehow sound sexy to me. I don't know why that is, though. (I don't even know any Spanish people at all, I think. O.o" Only heard it on TV... And isn't Antonio Banderaz also from Spain? Or somewhere near Spain? Dunno, but he sounds pretty pretty sexy *,,*")

Other than that, most American accents. Aaand British accents. <3

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Asking all the personal questions. Sexy Accents RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Damn Aussies might have this one down packed haha as long as they have all their teeth when the talk and can speak properly and not use slang all the time then it doesn't matter what accent someone has to me.

I think a girl or lady who has a real articulate way of speaking turns me on I don't know if any of you youngins has watched Cheers before but Diane played by Shelly Long really got me going until they brought in Kirstie Alley.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Registered User Sexy Accents Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like Irish, Scottish and American accents most. I'm not very good at doing Irish and Scottish ones but American ones I'm pretty good at.

I'm not too fond of the American ones who tend to roll their 'r's too much though, that can be really annoying. Welsh accents are horrible, especially when you hear them on telly next to someone with a nice, welsh-spoken English accent or something. They sound bloody awful lol. Luckily mine aint as thick as they are up in the Valleys and Swansea, etc.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Sexy Accents nickness89's Avatar

I love male Italian accents, they always make me want to eat spaghetti bolognese on the beach with a bottle of wine and go to see an opera

New York accents are good too, especially the proper Italian-American style, like Joe Pesci.

Oh and German accents, guys with German accents bring out my wild side. German ftw!

I'? Scottish so I don't really find Scottish accents that sexy. Same goes for English, Welsh and Northern Ireland, they just aren't sexy at all for me. Republic of Ireland, especially Dublin, have a sexy accent.
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Hewerya love...? Sexy Accents seanb's Avatar

I'm Irish.

Audio tapes are available by enquiry via PM, ladies.

P.S: Cucumbers not included.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    DAMN YOU! I wanted to say that as a joke as well! XD
    But then I'll go with Russian accent. xP That's pretty much the same.
    I really should have known. XD

Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII
    I think a girl or lady who has a real articulate way of speaking turns me on I don't know if any of you youngins has watched Cheers before but Diane played by Shelly Long really got me going until they brought in Kirstie Alley.
    LOL, I just watched that last night (TVLand plays re-runs here). Diane also just got kinda cute when she was angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Xana
    I'm not too fond of the American ones who tend to roll their 'r's too much though, that can be really annoying.
    Chicago accents can be absolutely horrendous, as well as a few Boston accents. The letter 'r' seems non-existent; the phrase "park the car" can sound like "Pahk the cahh." It depends on the person though (for Boston), cause I've heard very attractive accents from that region too.

Also, I can't stand the phrase "Yins" - I'm pretty sure it's a Pennsylvania thing, almost like a version of "y'all". I have a few relatives that say it and I find it slightly obnoxious.

PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Blog Entries

I was checking out my boss yesterday afternoon, my work station is right near the office and I can spy on people pretty good from there Hopefully he didn't notice Then he came out and said goodbye to everyone and there was that Scottish accent. It's not a thick need subtitles accent. You can understand what he says.

I don't really like the way Americans say 'mom', it's MUM! I know it's just the way it sounds, but it annoys me. Although when I say mum over and over, it sounds pretty annoying too

Blog Entries

OK, now I know to move to either Australia or the USA to set up a premium-rate telephone service where I talk to whomsoever calls. Doesn't need to be dirty talk, since I can't imagine myself actually being able to do that.

I like strong Dublin accents and strong County Tyrone accents, the rest of Ireland is okay - but I definetly have my favourites. I also quite like 'very proper' English accents, but my favourites so far have been from Nottingham and Malton... or was it Pickering? (North Yorkshire). I do find it quite difficult to distinguish between location and accent - the individuals I refer to have been from this area but may not reflect the accent themselves.

A lot of people here seem to like Spanish accents. I hate them. It may just be bad experiences but Spanish people seem to be quite rude holidaymakers.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's some accents I really love from England. I don't like the snotty nose/snob accents at all, nor do I like the really loose ones. I like the ones in the middle, but slightly higher up. I can't give any examples, haha. SOME Liverpool accents are nice, but most are just terrible.

Irish accents are very hot. Male voices only though - women's aren't so hot. The right pitch and smoothness of an Irish accent on a guy is an instant turn on for me. Some Irish accents are a little too strong though, so I prefer the weaker ones.

I don't really like American accents all that much from how they are in the movies and in music. A few Americans I have spoken to on Skype and in real life have had pretty sexy accents though, and don't come near as ridiculous and unattractive in the media.

I don't find Australian, French and Spanish accents attractive. MOST Aussie accents hit me like nails on a chalkboard, and French and Spanish accents are portrayed as "sexy" too much in the media. Hell, I don't really like most European accents (some Russian and Polish is hawt though).

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I'm like a sexy female Darth Vader Sexy Accents motscroises's Avatar

I'm pretty much digging all my coworkers with French accents, it's pretty awesome.

But uh... a Michigan accent is clearly the sexiest accent.

Crash Boom Bang Sexy Accents Lily's Avatar

Theres a bloke that rings work every now and again, and as soon as I hear his voice I just get a big cheeser plastered right across my face. He has the most amazing scottish accent ever. I dont like the really strong weegie accent, but a nice soft Scottish accent just makes me drool

I think Id be devastated if he wasnt as fit as he sounded haha

TFF's Resident Messenger Sexy Accents Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This doesn't have much to do with accents, as it is more toward languages. I was doing a translation over the phone today, and then I sneezed. When I sneeze, I kind of make a "Ah-she" sound rather than "A-choo".

My client was Chinese, and asked me what was wrong because "Ah-Xi" is translated to "Oh S***". I kindly said "Dui bu chi (I'm sorry). I sneezed." I felt so embarrassed that I sneezed while working firstly, and then I was floored that my client thought I had used an obscenity during our conversation that I started reverting back to English.

After I apologized, he tried to make me feel better by saying, "At least you said it right."
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Boxer of the Galaxy Sexy Accents Rowan's Avatar

in response to all scottish praised accents

I invented Go-Gurt. Sexy Accents Clint's Avatar

I like American accents as long as it's not those really gay accents that people have in New England. Most notably, those horrible New York/New Jersey accents, and those goddamn fake Boston accents that all those college kids have as soon as they move to Boston, even though they didn't have the accent before they moved there.

Essentially I like any accent native to North America, with the exception of those horrible New England accents I mentioned, and those stupid French Canadian accents. On top of sounding retarded, it sounds like they have a mouth full of shit.

in response to all scottish praised accents

Real nice, was that completely necessary? XD

PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dranzer View Post
    Real nice, was that completely necessary? XD
    And still the Canadians with fake-Scottish accents and excess amounts of body fat epidemic continues.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Albha View Post
    And still the Canadians with fake-Scottish accents and excess amounts of body fat epidemic continues.
    HA! Touché.

PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Registered User Sexy Accents Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albha View Post
    I don't get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast