Thread: "Scary stuff what is this I dont even" thread

Blog Entries

"Scary stuff what is this I dont even" thread

okay.

I am kind of drunk at this point but seriously why do people have to make wierd shit up that no one understands. It gives me the creeps and makes me question my existence, like this for example.

Amazein at www.973-eht-namuh-973.com

Does anyone understand cavespeak and can translate for me plz.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Re: "Scary stuff what is this I dont even" thread

abracadabra
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Someone playing around with a word program.

Soo I googled all the letters and got :

.........@_@; I'm not familiar with this Gypsy spell. WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS!?

Miscellanies Upon Various Subjects - Page 42 - gutenberg - aubrey john superstition - Wattpad

It's a spell O_O?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-13-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Lady Succubus &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll go with Juzam's response. It's some kind of code thing.

I invented Go-Gurt. &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Clint's Avatar

30 A's, 13 B's, 11 R's, 7 C's, and 5 D's. I'd say that pretty much gives the coordinates to the whereabouts of the Loch Ness Monster.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Tallulah's Avatar

It is the word 'Abracadabra' (your catch-all magic word) stylised into a triangle shape.

It was often written like this on a piece of paper or prchment and kept as a good luck charm.

EDIT: Pretty much what Gypsy's link said. I was lazy and didn't read it. :]
    Last edited by Tallulah; 02-13-2011 at 08:36 AM.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Blog Entries

click on the word maze

??????

profit!

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

That shit is some Number 23 stuff.

9 9 9 and more 9s
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread

I managed to get to a page that was all "Dog Star" and "God Star" and yeah...a hell of a lot of 9's were there too.

Crazy stuff. Where on earth do you come across things like that, Rocky? First that Torment puzzle site, and now this.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Death Before Dishonor &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Clint Eastwood View Post
    30 A's, 13 B's, 11 R's, 7 C's, and 5 D's. I'd say that pretty much gives the coordinates to the whereabouts of the Loch Ness Monster.
    Hmm I pretty much agree with this...

Or it is some kind of voodoo spell, and now that you have looked through it Rocky, your d*ck will fall off.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

the psycho in me wants pie!!! &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread kurohime's Avatar

i bet it turns into to some scary shit when your drunk or smoke weed. as to questioning my existence, i do that everyday and so do others.
    The cake is a lie!!!!!

Mojo Jojo &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Trunks's Avatar

I'm trying to imagine your face when you saw this whilst wasted. I nearly cried with joy. The thumbnail is what I came up with.

Seriously. It isn't what it means that confuses me. It's why somebody would ever make it. It's not a spell... It's just the word which magicians use. Not mages... Like... Fake magic people... I just don't get it. Why does it exist?

i bet it turns into to some scary shit when your drunk or smoke weed.
    Yes.

This thread brough me joy, tears, sadness and pain... Mainly because I stared at it so long that I convinced myself it was the alphabet.
    Attached Images Attached Images &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread-funny-dog-face-man-jpg 
    Last edited by Trunks; 02-17-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Nah, too much thought on a particular subject makes or forces you to think harder than whats necessary.

I get it but I can't say or explain it and it is pissing me off... >.>

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Tallulah's Avatar

Numerology. It's a way of telling fortunes using letters from your name and linking them up (A=1, B=2 etc...), adding them and reducing them to a one digit number.

Someone's personal number relating to all the letters in their name are supposed to have certain personality traits, just the same as star signs. Also, there is a compatibility chart, such as 1's are compatible with 5's, for instance.

Just harmless fun, but it's taken to sometimes ridiculous extremes, such as predicting the end of the world. :/
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Sir Prize &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is a spell first recorded in the De Medicina Praecepta(2nd century AD) as a blueprint for constructing a healing charm to be worn, pendant-style around one's neck. The word itself is described as meaning "I create as I speak". Another idea for the origin of the word is from Abraxas stones, which were commonly worn pendant style for protection. It was the inspiration behind the killing curse in Harry Potter. It is now used in the form of Abrahadabra, the change in lettering being attributed to Aleister Crowley.

The charm has applications in Chaos Magick, Hermeticism, Magick, Nigromancy and various other esoterica. I once wrote an article on it's origins, use and numerology.

A glance at that article would look something like this:

I propose that the only real letter of importance in Abrahadabra, is the letter "A". If Abrahadabra is spelled out, as it often is, in an inverted cone, then consider the following:

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11
    A-B-R-A-H-A-D-A
    A-B-R-A-H-A-D(4)
    A-B-R-A-H-A
    A-B-R-A-H(6)
    A-B-R-A
    A-B-R(8)
    A-B
    A
    (11)

* There are eleven letters in the word Abrahadabra.
    * There are five columns/diagonals of the letter A in the cone/pyramid diagram.
    * The spaces(other unimportant columns) between the columns/diagonals of A are: 2,1,1,2(A2A1A1A2A) The sum of which is six.
    * There are a total of 30 A's.
    * Add the total number of As with the number of spaces in between and we receive 36(or six squared)
    * Divide the total number of A's(30) by the number of spaces inbetween and we're back to 5.
    * If you number all the columns/diagonals starting from left to right you'll notice that the columns of A's appear on the 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th and 11th.
    * 1, 4, 6, 8, and 11 totaled is 30(or 5X6).
    * Six A's appear on Column 6.
    * The total number of letters appearing in the pyramid/cone are 66. Which is of course 6X11.
    * If you subtract all the A's(30) from the total number of letters appearing in the pyramid(66), you again arrive at 36(or six squared)
    * If you take the number of A columns(5) and times them by the number of remaining columns(6) you arrive back at 30.
    * If you add the number of A columns(5) and the number of remaining columns(6) you get eleven.
    * Also if you tally all the non-A letters together, you will reach 36.
    * Also if you multiply together all the amounts that each A Column decreases by(3X2X2X3) You will get 36.
    * Consider that the Columns/diagonals in which the "A"s appear are 1, 4, 6, 8 and11.
    * Consider that the Rows in which A's begin and end the row are 1, 4, 6, 8 and 11.
    * The number of A's that occur in the A columns/diagonals are 1, 4, 6, 8 and 11.
    * Added together, these total to 30(or 5X6).

Anymore info would require you research it. I wouldn't take any of this very serious, it's just a form of mental masturbation. I created my article to mess with a bunch of thelemites. It is kind of an interesting angle of thought, though.

Hope that helps,
    -Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-11-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Blog Entries

Speaking of scary stuff, I downloaded tor the other night, and I regret seeing things I've seen on their ever since.

It's a great legit spot to buy LSD from though.

The Bad Boy of TFF &quot;Scary stuff what is this I dont even&quot; thread Block's Avatar

After perusing through that hell hole I have indeed decided to buy LCD from them. I need it. NEED IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.