Thread: Resentment

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Resentment

One thing of late for me has been that my life's gotten rather comfortable and the pieces have just fit together perfectly with both a bit of luck and a slight bit of effort. I've noticed that a lot of people (including some who barely know me) have gotten quite resentful of how easy I have it and have taken to bitching behind my back about it which I suppose is probably due to things like jealousy, feelings of inadequacy, that kind of shit. Me being me though, I talk to people and I get a decent idea of who's saying what half the time... Whatevs.

Now I don't really give that much of a shit about it (why would I need to?) but I figure it might make for some interesting discussion.

Anyone else experienced the negativity caused by another's resentment? How did you react to it? Did you honestly care all that much? Got any funny stories related to resentment? Maybe you're resentful about someone else's success/good fortune and want to share your side?

It's all good,
    Discuss.
    victoria aut mors

My couch pulls out but I don't. Resentment midgetbob's Avatar

Re: Resentment

I have resentment for people who gave me warnings 6 hours after they closed a thread because I was "trolling" it. never mind the fact that if it was, say... block or che or me or any number of other people who "annoy" that crowd, my response would have been a valid action. I think so especially since the post WAS in the wrong spot and that's what would have happened if any of us would have done it.

did you see what i did there?

also... I don't care... though do find it funny. oh you silly people you... and you wonder why the population / activity is low. silly general chat... be more general!
    Last edited by midgetbob; 05-28-2010 at 02:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Lol, you're a douche, Silver.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

My couch pulls out but I don't. Resentment midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Lol, you're a douche, Silver.
    I resent the fact that you posted!

Air from my lungs. Resentment Violet's Avatar

Silver, the first paragraph is blatant trolling.

As for the rest of you, you should've just used the report button instead of responding.

Anyways, I'm closing this.. everyone's getting a warning.
    Last edited by Violet; 05-28-2010 at 04:59 AM.