Thread: Random Question #4

I'm the one and only ace here! Random Question #4 Tidus1872's Avatar

Random Question #4

I'm sorry for the major delay. I know I missed last week and I'm sorry. Anyway here's the question:
    You're on a cruise with two other friends. Suddenly a storm kicks in and you and your friends are tossed over board. You wash up on a beach by yourself. As you stand up you hear your friends screaming for help in some nearby trees. As you go to run to them you notice a life raft that is about to be swept of into shark infested waters. What do you do? Will you go rescue your friends or grab the life raft before it's swept off?(Btw you can't swim)

True Master of Darkness Random Question #4 Noctis Lucis Caelum's Avatar
    I would go save my friends and then build another raft from the trees that are near by.

Che
    So you can't swim but are magically washed ashore?

Bananarama Random Question #4 Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why can't you grab the raft and then your friends? I get that the raft floats away if I save my friends, but what happens to my friends if I get the raft first?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

A Plain Old Derp Random Question #4 Padraic's Avatar
    save the friends, cuz spending time with friends is better than on the ocean fearing passing sharks... and if we get angry at each other, can't find a way off the island, or are really bored and find no point left in living we can just off each other

Maridia
    The random question fiesta has run it's course.

And I CAN swim, huzzah!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seriously, what will happen to my friends if they're stuck up a tree? It's not like they're going anywhere. >>;;

Seeing as my friends are perfectly safe, I'll grab the raft before it floats off to where the sharks are. THEN I'll help my friends, who will be thankful I just won us a ticket home.

If I feel my friends are in danger, however, I will save them before: 1. Trying to get the already, magically build raft back; 2. Build another one; 3. Gather some food and wood for a shelter/camp fire.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Random Question #4 Polk's Avatar
    I can summon sharks to do my bidding. So I'd just summon one to rescue my friends from the safety of the tree, and ride us back to the main land. Looks like I've broken your little question.

Quote Originally Posted by Maridia
    Also this.
    Last edited by Polk; 10-05-2009 at 12:36 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Well, It depends on how far out the Raft is...

I mean if you say I can't swim, It would be pointless for me to even try and get it unless it just started drifting away and I happened to be near it. And If that's the case, it should only take a few seconds to grab it. So I don't see why I couldn't just take a few seconds to get the raft and then sprint to the directions of my friends voices.

Either that or just F it, if it's too far out and go help them, I can't go get it.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-05-2009 at 01:14 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Random Question #4
    I would help my friends. I watched Cast Away too many times, so I know that a life raft wouldn't really be of much use to me, since the waves around the island would probably push me back to the island no matter how hard I paddled. I would need something to make a sail so I could use a strong wind to get over the waves.

Also, if I rescued my friends, then I would have more people to help me build a raft and set it out to sea.

I'd take the random questions over this anyday:

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...309-aries.html
    Last edited by Dodie16; 10-05-2009 at 01:29 AM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I invented Go-Gurt. Random Question #4 Clint's Avatar
    If my friends are washed overboard on a cruise ship, then why the hell are they stuck in a tree? My best guess is that they climbed up there, so I would go get the raft, although rescuing a Howard Johnson's from shark infested waters would do more good than rescuing a raft.

Death Before Dishonor Random Question #4 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    simple get the raft then your friends they will be alright in a tree i mean it will take two minutes tops to get the raft they've survived this long in the damn tree they can wait a few more minutes...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I'd take the random questions over this anyday:

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...309-aries.html
    LOL! That thread way outdelivered this one, imo.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Random Question #4 RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidus1872 View Post
    I'm sorry for the major delay. I know I missed last week and I'm sorry. Anyway here's the question:
    You're on a cruise with two other friends. Suddenly a storm kicks in and you and your friends are tossed over board. You wash up on a beach by yourself. As you stand up you hear your friends screaming for help in some nearby trees. As you go to run to them you notice a life raft that is about to be swept of into shark infested waters. What do you do? Will you go rescue your friends or grab the life raft before it's swept off?(Btw you can't swim)
    1. Why apologise? Is it your special duty on these forums to provide us with your witty questions every week?

2. Überlame question. Why would your friends need help when they are in a tree, let alone immediate help. Go after the fucking raft.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

The Lost Writer Random Question #4 Psiko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidus1872 View Post
    Unacceptable. These RANDOM QUESTIONS are the lifeforce that sustains me every week. I have lost 30% of my initial HP because of your failure to post a new one in a timely manner. Nevermind that I have been alive for a lot of time without these questions, the first one made me dependent upon your questions like an addict is dependent on drugs. If it happens again I'll have to change my name to Aries and put on a pink dress and sell flowers in the slums. Only most people won't call it a flower.

My answer is that I would use my Time Stopper that I got from defeating Flashman and do both before time resumed. And then I would ride Rush across the ocean while my friends trailed behind on the raft, tied to Rush with a rope. Pow pow!
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

All is One.One is All. Random Question #4 Firefly's Avatar
    Either way,I would save my friend and we would use the resources around us to make us a raft or,if the island had enough stuff we would just live there.No,but seriously I would rescue my damn friend and then we would build the raft
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Re: Random Question #4

My friends are more important than saving a raft, so i would pray that the sea pushes me and my friends to dry land

Blog Entries

Cut down the trees my friends are stuck in, and use them to build a super raft (think like Noah's Ark, but better), and paddle our way back to civilization.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

**** the world, live the life on the beach.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    **** the world, live the life on the beach.

You know what, good point. Cut down the trees that my friends are in, build a giant raft for the friends that would want to go back home, then use the rest of the wood to build a giant Abe Lincoln cabin and live life on the beach forever.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Has anyone else but me thoughts about the hundreds if not thousands of other lives that were lost in the shipwreck?
    Man sucks for them oh well at least my friends survived
    Since my friends are Imaginary I go for the raft.
    or
    Since my friends are Bear Grylls and Chuck Norris they're fine still go for the raft
    or
    Save friends, lasso sharks fetch raft ( could not have drifted that far) Chuck Green the thing and make "Sharft" or "Rarfk" And let them swim me to up safety...hopefully