Thread: Random Question #2

I'm the one and only ace here! Random Question #2 Tidus1872's Avatar

Random Question #2

Just so you know it's hard to come up with random questions that people will actually answer. My question for this week is:
    If you could talk to someone, free of charge, anywhere (dead or alive) who would it be and what would you talk about?

Shake it like a polaroid picture Random Question #2 RagnaToad's Avatar
    Mine would probably be Adolf Hitler. Stuff like 'What the **** were you thinking, dude?'. Mostly about why he had such a deep hatred towards Jews and other ethnic groups, and if it was just politics talking, or some peronal youth trauma of his.

Of course after that we'd get wasted together. Good times.

EDIT: On the other hand, Jesus would be pretty cool too. I'd love to see his face when I tell him that he's the most influential person in Western society almost 2000 years after he died, and yet almost no one follows his ideals of love, but just uses stories about him to justify their own causes. The irony... (Naturally, the getting wasted thing goes for Jesus too.)
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 09-17-2009 at 04:27 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Boredness rules us all Random Question #2 Midnight Panda's Avatar
    haha probably... bush... he's not dead yet?! *click* soon he will be. jk jk lol no seriously though probably.... mmmm....... da vinci i would love to learn all his secrets and talents and stuff
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Random Question #2 Xanatos's Avatar
    Many people cross my mind right now but I guess talking with 2Pac would be awesome. My first question would be : Who the **** killed you (didn't see this coming)? After that I really don't care, we would talk probably about Rap music and how pretty much sucks nowadays.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Random Question #2 Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    Mine would probably be Adolf Hitler. Stuff like 'What the **** were you thinking, dude?'. Mostly about why he had such a deep hatred towards Jews and other ethnic groups, and if it was just politics talking, or some peronal youth trauma of his.

Of course after that we'd get wasted together. Good times.
    I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to get drunk around Hitler. From what I hear, he's very persuasive. You might end up doing something you'll probably regret. Like butt sex. Or killing millions of Jews.

I'd love to meet Mike Patton. I'd probably end up going all fanboy over him and start crying and shit, but after I calmed down and stopped hyperventilating, we'd probably talk music. And then he could tell me who was a HEROIN ADDICT.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to get drunk around Hitler. From what I hear, he's very persuasive. You might end up doing something you'll probably regret. Like butt sex. Or killing millions of Jews.
    I doubt it. By the way, who said I wasn't persuasive myself?

And the drinking should come from both sides of course.

Arachnie Suicide Random Question #2 ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Bettie Page. Because... OMFG. Haha. All the obvious reasons. She's amaaaazing.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

I have three grandparents I've never met because they all died before I was born, so I'd draw for one of those. Probably my paternal grandfather.

Though if they were all still alive, I wouldn't choose to meet a person. I'd totally pick a dinosaur.

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Blog Entries
    But dinosaurs can't talk... or can they? No one's ever seen a living dinosaur... you might be on to something, NN!

Y'know, being the shy individual I am, I don't know how well meeting someone I look up to/who inspires me would go. I'd look at the floor and mutter, "...you're amazing..." and they'd be like "What?" and I'd be like "...mumble mumble mumble..." I would like to meet Jesus, however. Ask him questions about life and Heaven and such. He would probably answer in riddles, because he's good at that. Also, I somehow think that the way people use his legacy to their advantage now would not surprise him. If you read the Bible, it was kind of predicted by either him or one of his disciples. "People will claim to speak in my name," and all that. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Death Before Dishonor Random Question #2 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    John Lennon simply because he was the voice of a generation and talking ot him would open your mind to thoughts you didnt believe was possible...

Also siddharta gautama(for those who dodnt know he is buddha you know the man thee religion was based on...)

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Random Question #2 Seerax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Needwork View Post
    haha probably... bush... he's not dead yet?! *click* soon he will be. jk jk lol no seriously though probably.... mmmm....... da vinci i would love to learn all his secrets and talents and stuff
    I agree with Da vinci, that would be fantastic

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To tell you the truth, I don't really know. There are loads of people I would like to meet and talk to who are both dead and alive. The list is actually quite long, so I won't put many names. Da Vinci, Nostradamus, and Jesus (now that you mention it) are the dead people I'd talk to.

Of course, we'd go out for drinks and discuss their ideas and such.

As for the people alive? Probably a few people I've met online. Mainly TFFers if I'm honest - there aren't (actually, no) people from anywhere else that I would like to meet. Top of the list would be Sheena, Joe, Bleachie, Halie, Raider, loner-kid and Chez.

And well... I don't know what we'd do. ^^;;
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 09-18-2009 at 11:57 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I will finish the hunt Random Question #2 Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm introverted so I wouldn't call anyone I didn't know at some point. Maybe I'ld call Danny. Rub my success in his face, call him an asshole, and hang up. :-) It's one of those awesome things I wish I could get away with.....like if I could run up to douche bags on the street and kick them. That would be fun too. >> IDK
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Bass Player Extraordinaire Random Question #2 Joe's Avatar
    If you could talk to someone, free of charge, anywhere (dead or alive) who would it be and what would you talk about?

As far as historical figures? Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, Jesus (to figure out Just how much of what's going on now is total crap), Muhammed (gotta talk to the dude who spawned islam, and figure out where it degenerated into terrorist groups), Da Vinci, Einstein, Edison, a random japanese girl, and maybe Castro, just to find out what goes through the mind of a dictator. Obviously with intellects like those, we would talk about whatever comes to mind, and I'd like to know if I could ever hold my own against Aristotle and Socrates in a discussion.

The random japanese girl is so I can go out to dinner and have some fun with her after exhuasting myself talking to all those philospher, brilliant minds, and leaders.

As far as TFF'ers, I wouldn't mind meeting/having drinks with/hanging out with:

Kilala, Unknown Entity, Govinda, Chez Daja, Bleachie, Lunasa and Rocky.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Death Before Dishonor Random Question #2 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would also like to speak with MMA Legend Evan Tanner well at least a legend to me...He died way before his time and I think talking to him would be great.....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

All is One.One is All. Random Question #2 Firefly's Avatar
    Hmm..as most of you have said Da Vinci,Aristotle,Socrates,and Cleopatra.Cleopatra because I am interested in Egyptian history and I would also want to ask her how it felt to rule a kingdom.Then I would want to talk to my great uncle.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

A Plain Old Derp Random Question #2 Padraic's Avatar
    I would choose to talk with whatever the first evolved creature was because that could lead science and humanity further ahead. Yes I know it would probably be a plant... still, or my brother after I kill him

Govinda
    I wanna call the guy who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand. I'd say, 'So yeah, well, you probably know that that started the first big war. And then that led to the second, and the Holocaust. And then that led to the Cold War. I mean, the Soviets weren't your fault, so the Balkans can't come back to you. I suppose we could say that nuclear weapons were your fault.' And so on. I'd want to see what he would say, if he could know.

He'd probably say something like, 'If I hadn't taken the shot, the guy next to me would have.' But still. So much history, and that guy pulled the trigger. Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by sandchu View Post
    I would choose to talk with whatever the first evolved creature was because that could lead science and humanity further ahead. Yes I know it would probably be a plant... still, or my brother after I kill him
    What the fuck is 'the first evolved creature'?

Quote Originally Posted by Govinda View Post
    I wanna call the guy who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand. I'd say, 'So yeah, well, you probably know that that started the first big war. And then that led to the second, and the Holocaust. And then that led to the Cold War. I mean, the Soviets weren't your fault, so the Balkans can't come back to you. I suppose we could say that nuclear weapons were your fault.' And so on. I'd want to see what he would say, if he could know.

He'd probably say something like, 'If I hadn't taken the shot, the guy next to me would have.' But still. So much history, and that guy pulled the trigger. Boom!
    Talking to Gavrilo Princip would be fun for a while indeed, but I'd get bored with him after a while.

The Lost Writer Random Question #2 Psiko's Avatar
    Your mom. Only we wouldn't be talking.

After that I would talk to Santa Claus and ask him how the **** he can fit down all those chimneys in one night. Once I learned his secret, then I could travel the world and visit every mom in the world in one night. A tiring job, but someone has to do it!

If you aren't looking for the sarcastic humor, how about this for a real answer: J.R.R. Tolkien. The man is a legend of sorts in the Fantasy genre, for crying out loud! Ooh, or Nobuo Uematsu. Because he is a musical genius!

And, of course, Aimee-Beth (along with a great many TFFers).
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

bo jackson or mickey mantle. my all time fav athletes.

Viva la SePOOHroth!!! XD Random Question #2 luckystar314's Avatar
    The creators of Monty Python..I want to thank you lol
    Last edited by luckystar314; 12-08-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Registered User Random Question #2
    I would like to talk to Jim Henson, the creator of the Muppets and he also did some initial sketches for characters of Sesame Street (and performed a few as well). I would ask him what he thought of the members of TFF using Sesame Street characters as avatars.

No, but seriously, I bet he's a really cool guy to talk to, and I would love to hear how he came up with the idea of the muppets and if he ever thought that they would be popular even today. I think he has a great legacy, and I hope that it lasts well into the future.

Can't really think of anyone else at the moment that I would like to talk to.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Re: Random Question #2

Norman Wisdom, and I would talk about his films

Blog Entries

Re: Random Question #2

I'd like to talk to Harry Houdini. He seems to be an interesting fellow and was all about being a pioneer as far as entertainment went back in his time. I'd ask him how he got the ideas and the courage to do the things he did, and what kind of training (mentally and physically) he went through. I'll also ask him how he performed some of his tricks, like breaking out of handcuffs lol. On a side note, I'd also like to know how come him and his wife never decided to have children, this always intrigued me. I think I could have fun drinking and socializing with him, haha.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2