Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Power of Observation: A Quiz About Things You See Everyday!

Bananarama Power of Observation: A Quiz About Things You See Everyday! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just out of curiosity, if non-Americans could post questions that they felt were US-biased, I think it would go a long way. Us Americans don't see any problems, but I think it'd be interesting to see where the differences come from.

From what I've gathered:
    Hot Dogs
    Campbell's soup
    stop sign

questions are biased. Any others?

Oh, and for the record, the question says "original" Campbell's soup can. Still, in my 21 years on this planet, I've only known one "classic" Campbell's soup can.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

heh, i got 19/25, not that hard....i keep thinking a scery image was gonna pop up, lol

strongbull
    13 out of twentyfive!

WOOT! *FF VICTORY THEME PLAYS* was not very much of a waist of time.
    Spoiler:
    ANT BELIVE I GOT how many sides on a pencial right

Power of Observation: A Quiz About Things You See Everyday! Daddy's Avatar
    Most of the questions are really stupid. i.e. shit nobody cares about, or are US-specific.
    Seriously, the reason why few people notice half of those things is because it's useless trivia. Or totally wrong. I've seen the adjustment-dealies on the left and right side of Venetian blinds. I've seen Merry-Go-Rounds go counter-clockwise (with proof too).

Seriously, who looks at a Campbells soup can everyday? Or count the number of matches in a match pack? Or Go all the way down to the lowest FM frequency on their radio? Or care what side the buttons are on a woman's blouse (which seems pretty arbitrary - they could be on either side). Sleepy? Happy? Sneezy? Who gives a shit?

Those things aren't entirely every day things.
    Oh, and I got 12, btw.

I only got 14 out of 25 so I'm not feeling so great about myself right now. I don't know how you people can get such high scores on this...but then again, this is coming from a person that doesn't know what a "no smoking" sign looks like...or what venetian blinds are. o.O

Yeah. Half those questions were probably not everyday things since I don't have a since match pack in my house that holds less than 250. I also haven't had Campbell's soup since I was 8. But whatever. They were interesting to see anyway.

20/25. Too many US questions... and the average american gets 7 right!? sigh.
    Spoiler:
    dont u have anything better to do than highlighting my sig?

Rikkuffx's hubby..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2