Thread: Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lord Have Mercy Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Bunny's Avatar

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Due to events beyond Strong Bad or mine's control, the old Post Your Picture thread was lost. There was nothing important in it, just a bunch of dead links and some recent pictures that all parties should still have. If you want to repost them, go ahead and do so.

Here are the rules, try to read them before posting. Let's not let them get lost like they did last time.
    Rule 1: You can post comments only, but remember the forum rule that mentions one sentence entries.
    Rule 2: When you posting your picture you must remember that some people will not like the way you look. While you are protected by the rules, you must take into consideration that people will still make fun of you in ways that will not get them in trouble. So, basically, post your pictures but remember you could be made fun of by members.
    Rule 3: Feel free to use TFF as a host to your pictures, but please do not use the links to post on other sites and whatever. I find it easier to just find a free host. www.imageshack.us is a good one. It doesn't really matter though.
    Rule 4: As stated in the forum rules, there will be no nudity or "almost"-nudity. Underwear pictures fall under this catagory, so don't do those. Tasteless bikini pictures are included. Strong Bad and Myself will be the judge of what is tasteless, but I'm sure most of you can figure out what I mean.

There. Now have fun and share your ugly mugs with people that will lie to you.
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-10-2005 at 07:14 PM.