Thread: Ok so about twitch

Ok so about twitch

I guess it would probably help if the person running my twitch channel (that's me) had a more regular bloody sleep schedule and uh, life...routine...thingy?

:/ I notice that there is not many people watching, and it's probably because you have picked up on the fact that I have trouble organizing things. Ditzy musician much?

I am going to try, starting this week, to do something each night, at a time that I'm thinking will fall between 5 and 9 pm, and just go on until I get too sleepy to continue. I have better equipment now than when I posted my previous thread, and a clean, quiet environment, with the noted exception of the litter of cats which will not stop screaming bloody murder every time one of them wants to walk too close to another.

Hope you tune in, I just want to entertain

The thread topic may as well be, what time should people who are starting out with game streaming begin airing? Is there any standard anyone can think of? What's convenient for y'all? I'm in GMT -6 or what is known as Central Time in the US.
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."

Blog Entries

I'm sorry, spoony. It's 4am, will you stream now?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

7 hours late

Hummm

Sorry I missedcha, I could set up a stream but why don't we try planning it a week out

...I get the joke of the song, but uh how about a response

hey che, im live now, lol