Page 83 of 141 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 4223

Thread: Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    ...None of them work, haha.

The top four are "Not Found" and the Facebook ones are "Bad Request". Try again? ><
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Yay, they all work now. And I do believe your hair is nicer than mine ><. Damn.

Of my hair, I've done it a dark purple again. I'll get pictures of my actual hair when it dries a little.

The bad thing about dark purple hair? It turns all my towells a shade of ManicPanicish pink... ><

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t/Towelone.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c.../pinktowel.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ucket/pink.jpg

They don't even do it justice.. Looking at it here, it's so bright. Oh, and here's the box, haha:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ourImgoing.jpg

Poser? Me? Nevar.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...cket/poser.jpg

Cliche emo pose.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Poseryesh.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ellookaway.jpg
    Puppeh no like camrah.

Camera/mirror pose
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...nginmirror.jpg

And again. This is a new velvet skirt, by the way. It's about ankle-length and I luff it.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ket/skirt1.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ket/skirt2.jpg

Smiled a little in these two:
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ket/smile2.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...cket/smile.jpg

Cousin It! You can see my new hair colour fairly well, too. Although it looks a little more red/pinkish here than it actually is. It's fairly solid purple.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t/cousinit.jpg
    Last edited by Maridia; 12-09-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Cilla vs. Games Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Priscilla's Avatar
    That colour really suits you
    I really like your hair. I think it's really pretty.
    Oh. I have seen that hair dye in the shops too. It seems to be pretty popular =D
    And your puppy is cute too.

That One Guy Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) dimmufan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    *creams all over the place*

Dude! I friggin love your drum set! I am so jealous. I have a shite drum set with only one bass, one tom, one snare, and one other that I don't even know the name, and 1 crash, 1 hi-hat, and one cymbal. Plus it's about 40 years old.

Care for a trade?
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Froggie, you're so, oh so beautiful. If i could, i'd kidnap you...

I just love your facial expressions and your hair...

Do keep being a camwhore... ><

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Ohkay. My friend decided what I would look like with messy hair. So I had to take a photo of it. Here is the difference. It acutally looked alright in real life. Photos didn't do it any justice.

There is also two pictures of me from Biology camp and one of my whole grade at our semi formal. I'm in there somewhere
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Nick and Priscilla ^^

Priscilla, you look cute however you do your hair. And those sunglasses are awesome, haha. VERY few people manage to pull off HUGE sunnies like that. I can't, they swallow my head and make me look like a fly XD.

But they suit you really, really well ^^.

Awh thank you
    Yeah. Well, I have a big head so it's only natural that I wear big sunnies right?

Govinda
    It snowed, snowed, snowed. This is a picture of the statue outside New Kings at the my university. He's known as the Lying Down Guy but apparently symbolises how learning can be a passive experience, etc., etc., lying under a tree and having an apple fall on your head. Basically it's just some guy lying down in front of New Kings. Behind him is Kings College...and the huge Christmas tree is just out of shot

Snow, snow, snow...
    Last edited by Govinda; 12-17-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Ohh wow. Snow is so pretty. I have only seen it once on a school excursion. Because it doesn't snow here because Queensland smells.
    But wow. That is so pretty. That is a weird statue though heh.

Random photo =]
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)-picture-011-jpg 

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Jin's Avatar
    When did all the good looking girls start popping up down under? Those convicts must looked like Oscar Wilde.

Govinda: At best, the statue man looks like he's giving birth. At best.

Until now!

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Wow, Heather, that's a shiteload of snow!

He looks like he's waiting for a blowjob, perhaps. Or maybe he had a broken leg and he's struggling not to take a shit on the floor. Either way, we never get snow here.

That's a lie, actually. We do some years, but never to THAT extreme.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Quote Originally Posted by Jintatsu View Post
    When did all the good looking girls start popping up down under? Those convicts must looked like Oscar Wilde.

Govinda: At best, the statue man looks like he's giving birth. At best.

Lol. I'm French so no convict blood in me =D. But there are a lot of pretty girls here. Well in my opinion anyway =]

Godsmack Worshipper Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Omega Weapon's Avatar
    Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart. All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far. I stretched my wings and breath in different day. Alone and broken is the price I pay but that's ok...
    Froggie,I really don't know what to say but..WOW!! Just amazing...
    and I totally agree with Nick by the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Redfield
    Do keep being a camwhore... ><
    Priscilla, You look so pretty..WELL..SO ATTRACTIVE I like all your pictures.

Anyway, Time to post one of my rate pictures

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mega120807.jpg
    Last edited by Omega Weapon; 12-15-2007 at 04:28 AM.

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Hey guys, hows it going and all...WAIT....OMG

Who's that stud up there above my post? Omega.Weapon...woohoo...looking good there buddy! Seriously, i think you're quite photogenic...looking good.

Although eventually, i will have to see you in a Man U jersey..

Respect to youse...

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Govinda
    I found a pictre of Halloween. Pished out my brains. Dressed (in the loosest possible sense) as a superfeminist dyke circa 1976. Sort of. Basically, was ordered to create something out of my very small amount of clothing. And then tied a ribbon to my head and drank some more.

Robot Roll Call: left to right, Iona, Joanne, Izzy, me.

Drunk? Not wanting to be there? Yup.
    Last edited by Govinda; 12-17-2008 at 05:33 PM.

^Hahahah. ****ing excellent.

Love your expression there. The girl in front of you scares me. It could be her make-up. Funnily enough, I was frightened more by her than the green-face painted ladies.

Is that somekind of blue hair strip? Either way, it suits you.

*Much love.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Gingersnap Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ahahaha. Well you look fabulous. The ribbon was a nice touch.

VD, very purple hair you have. My old roommate had purple hair like that for a while. Now it's blue. But anyway! It looks good on you.

Omega! Nice photograph. You have great eyes.

I have no pictures. But I did want to say something about Govinda's picture. I was a Martian for Halloween.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Govinda
    The were 'dressed' as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Basically, we all got very drunk prior to dressing; they found a Paint Your Own teapot set given to Jo for her birthday, and put the paint on their faces. The blue hair thing I have on is a ribbon from a bath gift set, which I stuck to my head in a moment of flourish. What you can't see is the pink taffeta skirt, the blue tights, and the tael Doc Martens with halfknee stripey furry slippersocks that I put on. Yes, I was drunk.

And we went out, as in outside, into the city like that...

There's a lesson in there somewhere, kids.

You're me...and I'm you. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Almasys's Avatar
    Ok...so I got around to FINALLY being in a picture taking mood...somewhat. [I was bored and it was midnight. What else is there to do when you're waiting for Death Note to come on?]

http://a145.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c174489720.jpg

Reindeer people DO exist...I'm proof =]

Oh and before I forget this:

Great pics everyone ^^

~My TFF Family~
    *Seifer Obssessed* Half sister to~Phantom
    My marksman, protective older brother~Nick
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Quote Originally Posted by SeiferAlmasysGirl View Post
    I have that shirt! I have it in that same green and biege, too! How weird to see somebody else wearing something you own, too.

There was a story about my tutor and I having the same outfit, but I don't want to get into that right now.

I don't have any pictures, but I do like your shirt.

Govinda... Furry slipper socks? I have about six pairs of those, but KNEE HIGHS?! I'm so jealous, my legs need warmth!

You're me...and I'm you. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Almasys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    I have that shirt! I have it in that same green and biege, too! How weird to see somebody else wearing something you own, too.
    Wow o__o I've had that shirt for like 3-4 years now and never found someone who has it as well! It is pretty weird ^^

~My TFF Family~
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

That One Guy Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) dimmufan's Avatar
    Here is another pic of me taken about 20 minutes ago with my company's crappy webcam.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...albums/me2.jpg
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

I actually took this one a few days ago, but meh. It's still good...I think.

http://a166.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...e1162ba745.jpg

I got bored =] And this is what happens when you leave a Resident Evil fan alone...and without a Resi Evil game >__> *I attempted a Claire Redfield hairstyle...I don't think it turned out that great...BTW: That is a real gun in the background =]*

~My TFF Family~
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Registered User Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Dimi's Avatar
    @ Omega Weapon: Looking good dude. For some reason, I don't know how I pictured you but I pictured you different for some reason. But you're gangsta!!! Godsmack FTW!!!

@ Govinda: haha, I love this picture Shasta. I love your costume. Its awesome!!!! Homies 4 lyf Shasta Con! >.>

@Seifer Almansy Girl: You pulled of the Claire Redfield hair style perfectly. That's who you reminded me of before you mentioned her. XD Love the ear piercing BTW. =]

@ Dimmufan: I can barely you dude!!!

I don't have any new pics yet at the moment. I should be posting up some new one's after New Years. I hate not having a camera.

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Inagi's Avatar
    Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base
    I gotta fancy new webcam..so..I took a pic of me with my fancy new trumpet!
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)-picture-6-jpg 
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

Fishie: Heh ^^; Thank you =] I'm planning on taking a pic with my hair done like that again, but this time actually facing the camera ^^

Master Chef: Oooo...Shiny trumpet!

I'll probably be updating after New Year's or so...whenever my picture taking mood takes over again.

~My TFF Family~
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Inagi's Avatar
    Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base
    Two more pics.

1st: Vanilla Pepsi = Win.
    2nd: Just wanted to post me laptop ^_^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

Pepsi=Ewwww for me...But meh. Everyone likes what they like.
    Wait...I think I can make out my Avi in the second one o__O I just hope that doesn't give out my location now...
    But great pics =] Though the second one is kinda dark ^^;

~My TFF Family~
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Page 83 of 141 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast