Page 82 of 141 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 4223

Thread: Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Gingersnap Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spike! I remember that picture. And it is a good shot of you. Lookin all... suave and all. I stalked your facebook a few weeks ago too. I'm such a creeper. Oh wow! You IMed me like... 2 days ago.... Ah heh. I've been failing at AIM lately... so... I'll um... fix it tomorrow when you're not away. <3?

You guuuuuuys. I'm all happy face now. How nice!

VD (hehehe): Thank you. I take for granted that everyone else compliments your looks, but you really are a lovely girl. They should continue to remind you, and I should do the same. Purple and bright orange... I think I'm curious. I used to blow dry my hair, but it's much nicer now that I don't. Soooo that helps with the healthy thing, if you were really wondering. But then, the only reason I get away with no styling is the thinness of my hair. It doesn't do much, really. My hair is incredibly lazy.

Chez: Oh man! If you do ever happen to paint it, I'd love to see it. Really really. It would be an honor. And thank you!

Redfield: Haha we actually are, in private. My roommate was able to capture rarely seen affectionate moments between us. We didn't know most of those were being taken. She's just good like that, I guess. And thank you as well. You guys make me all giggly.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 11-24-2007 at 01:23 AM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Oceaneyes28, while i was watching the infamous clips of the bloodhound gang, i suddenly realised that your boyfriend loooks awfully similar to the bassist Jared Hasselhoff....my point with this? Its just cool...

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28
    Um... Nick... what the hell is that noise in your pig video? I'm looking at this dissected pig and there's this noise and... well, I had to close the window.
    Yeah that seems to have been a problem for some members as i have been frowned upon for posting a somewhat cynical looking video. Photobucket just seems to mess up my upload for some reason, so i went You tube and it worked.

Enjoy, thats me talking...and yes i know, i'm canadian eh?

Piggy Version 2.0

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

You're me...and I'm you. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Almasys's Avatar
    Tiger Lilly: I have no problem with the name shortening. I mean, Phantom calls me "Almasys" so I'm fine with it ^^ But I'll try to get some up. I still need to get one that a friend requested. She wants me to smile -__-

Vampiric: I'll try to get one up, but thank you ^^

Chris: Okay okay...before I even thank you for the comment I have to say this: OMG I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!!! [RE moment there ^^;] Anywho...Femme fatale? Hmm..I like the sound of that X3

~My TFF Family~
    *Seifer Obssessed* Half sister to~Phantom
    My marksman, protective older brother~Nick
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Pedobear approves Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    ...yeah yeah..all yo pics are nice...
    Look at this...SoD 12 years ago
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Marijaija.jpg
    SoD now WARNING this pic isnt for kids cause SoD made his killer face
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...Picture144.jpg
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Calcifer's Avatar
    Yay, a picture. A new one too, not the old one I didn't like.

Just one of those days where I woke up too lazy to put a shirt on.

Isn't my bathroom lovely?
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)-img_0011-jpg 

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Chez: Oh man! If you do ever happen to paint it, I'd love to see it. Really really. It would be an honor. And thank you!
    Excellent, now I feel better about painting it knowing that it has more of a permission. (In all honesty, I don't enjoy copying other peoples' work unless I'm given the go ahead.) I may start on that after I finish a few projects.

...Hmm, I'm kind of spamming here, aren't I?

I guess I'll post a picture or two so that it makes it seems a little less like a waste of bandwidth!

I've posted this before, but I like it. Just shows me at one of my "true" moments, you could say. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...a/DSCF0165.jpg

Now I'll try to find some I haven't posted before...

Ah, this one. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...a/DSCF0276.jpg - It may be missing half of my face, but it's just another very true moment.

Also, I think I have a habit of posting this one, I just really like it. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...a/DSCF0151.jpg (even if I do look really stoned...)

I believe this is new, too. I was tired, not really in the best of moods.
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...a/DSCF0304.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...a/DSCF0296.jpg

I had another that looked really ace, but it looked like a pose-gone-wrong, so I decided not to post it.

I don't particularly look happy in the newer photos, but uh... I don't care.

If you do want to see me looking somewhat angry, here is a good photo! http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...aja/181253.jpg - I wasn't angry, though. I was very ill at the time, and needed constant treatment, not the greatest of times in my life, but I'd prefer to keep that out of TFF. Probably one of my favourites nontheless.

I'm not hideous, nor am I beautiful. These pictures are just really natural, pretty much. And even the awful hair, which is like that for a reason, but I don't really enjoy going into that. Anyway, once it's a little longer, I'll probably post more pictures.
    Last edited by Chez Daja; 11-25-2007 at 07:24 PM.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Guess I might as well throw a random pic of moi in here.

hmm.jpg
    We are the architects of fate, we are impure for we burn all we berate.

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    SoD: You were a cute kid, lol. What happened? XD. Nah, looking good as always. Yeps.

Stormeah: *cough* Hands up who was actually looking at the surrounding bathroom?

Chez: I think you're really pretty. I love the fact that they're all natural-like, much unlike some of the pictures on here *cough*mine*cough*. Yeah. Really nice. Even if you do look.. Just a tiny bit stoned in that one there ><

Ronin: Me likes. Yessum. You have really blue eyes, you know that? In a good way though, very much so.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Inagi's Avatar
    Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiric Delirium View Post
    SoD:

Stormeah: *cough* Hands up who was actually looking at the surrounding bathroom?
    I was...its so blank it draws your eyes to it o.O

@Chez: Methinks youz pretty, I like your natural prettiness (sp?), I don't like girls who wear alot of makeup.
    Last edited by Inagi; 11-26-2007 at 08:06 AM.
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

Ok, here's my two cents for these many pics.

SeiferAlmasy'sGirl: Remind me why haven't you posted mroe pics of yourself yet?

Stormeah: Umm..who cares about your bathroom? You're good lookign and thats all that matters...you also remind me Scott Mecholwicz from Eurotrip.

Chez: Somehow, it doesn't seem like you are friends with makeup...which isn't anything wrong since you seem to have a natural beauty...nicshe!

VengefulRonin: Haha! Great pose...but honestly, aren't you s lttle too old to be spending time on this forum posting pics of yourself?

Messing with you....i do more...you look goodish?

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Ronin: Me likes. Yessum. You have really blue eyes, you know that? In a good way though, very much so.
    Haha, why yes I do know that ^_^ Alot of times people ask me if I wear colored contacts, which I find a tad insulting since my eyes ARE uber blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    @Chez: Methinks youz pretty, I like your natural prettiness (sp?), I don't like girls who wear alot of makeup.
    I agree on both counts. You're pretty, and I find it rather...turn-offish when girls use too much makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Redfield View Post
    VengefulRonin: Haha! Great pose...but honestly, aren't you s lttle too old to be spending time on this forum posting pics of yourself?

Messing with you....i do more...you look goodish?
    Yeah, I probably am a little too old for that, but then again I have no life -__- And...thanks? xD
    We are the architects of fate, we are impure for we burn all we berate.

Cilla vs. Games Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Priscilla's Avatar
    Here are some picture we took when my friend was over. Bad Quality coz it was with a webcam as all my pictures are oh and this was two in the morning so I was very tired and not looking my best.

Oh and for everyone who thinks my puppies are cute I have two more pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Calcifer's Avatar
    xD Thanks. Needed a new one. I'm not photogenic so I don't like taking pictures, this should last for a bit. Who's Scott Mecholwicz? ><

Puppies! Wee.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormeah View Post
    xD Thanks. Needed a new one. I'm not photogenic so I don't like taking pictures, this should last for a bit. Who's Scott Mecholwicz? ><

Puppies! Wee.
    Awh. Don't say your not photogenic.
    You look nice in that picture.
    So i'm sure you are

Don't doubt yourself

You're me...and I'm you. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Almasys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Redfield View Post
    SeiferAlmasy'sGirl: Remind me why haven't you posted mroe pics of yourself yet?
    Umm >__>
    No time XD
    Besides, right now all my pics look terrible...and when I take horrible pics, I don't update >__< I'll try to get some up soon though.

VengefulRonin: I'm with you on the uber blueness of the eyes. I go through the same thing, although right now, I think my eyes are progressing into a grey color like they used to be.

Priscilla: OOO Puppies!! They're cute X3 *I'm more of a cat person, but puppies are cute~*

~My TFF Family~
    *Seifer Obssessed* Half sister to~Phantom
    My marksman, protective older brother~Nick
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Last edited by Inagi; 11-29-2007 at 09:47 AM.
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

Imperius Rex Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Storm's Avatar
    Got a little bored and needed to update my profile photos on everything, so heres a few pics of me pratting around. Still need to get some good ones of the crazy nights out.

Anyhoo... me in the room, Bahamut and Leviathan behind me as well as a little baby dragon

Decided to go for the classic poser "mirror photo"

And with the glasses which apparantly make me transform from 18 to 21, very handy for going out without ID!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Ok...Zoe..please tell me you're 18....

You're so...hot! I mean you look great in those posts, although its funny how those glasses do make you look mature. Suffice to say that pic without, you look so innocently young..haha. So freaking hell...even my cold is gone because you're so hot....
    *Insert "zing" sound*

Oh yeah, apparently though, the New England Patriots will start their new quarterback this sunday against the Baltimore Ravens, enjoy....Nick Brady!
    Last edited by Dragoon_Nick; 11-29-2007 at 09:10 PM.

My Awesome TFF Family

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Noodle - Fuzzy photo, lol. Is it just me or is your hair lighter than it was in the last photos put up? Anyway, looking good.

Storm - Zomg, liek, lets have secks mkk? >.> I'm not creepy. Not at all. But yeah, you're absolutely gorgeous. As usual, anyway. And the glasses do have an effect on your apparent age, oddly enough.

Govinda
    World Aids Day. Myself and a crew organised ourselves into a giant ribbon on King's Pavilion for it. I'm somewhere in the middle, staring at the floor. Anyway, we got giant t-shirts to put over our coats...it was excellent to walk around for the rest of the day declaring USE A CONDOM in bright red.
    Last edited by Govinda; 12-17-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Govinda, that's awesome XD.

I've got a few from the Hallowe'en pre-party I went to. This is us pretty much eating and posing for the camera ><.

Corpse Bride and Gothic Angel - [Me and Jak]
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ingjaksbow.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...feedingjak.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...akstanding.jpg

Just me. Eating like in that last picture. There's barely any without me eating. I eat constantly, I'm a pig XD.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t/meating2.jpg

The Faerie Princess. I carried her around practically all night, she's so cute. I want one.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ieprincess.jpg

Kyle[/ie] ><
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...cket/Kylie.jpg

A couple of the Emo Girls.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t/emogirls.jpg

Spider Woman. Hard to see there, but she does have this scarf that has spiders all over it and one side of her face is covered in cobwebs.http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...spidergirl.jpg

Joel went as himself because he thinks he's scary enough without a costume.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ucket/Joel.jpg

French Maids:
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...renchmaids.jpg
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...hmaidslegs.jpg

Dead little girl gives spider girl a bit of a lapdance ><
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t/deadgirl.jpg

Ryan. Don't know what he is. He just has a bleeding head and a cape ><
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ucket/ryan.jpg

Ryan and another Emo Girl.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...et/ryanemo.jpg

Joel and Kyle question the chocolate spiders.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t/kylejoel.jpg

Aren't we a polite little emo kid?
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c.../politeemo.jpg

Emo and Kyle be cutesie.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...et/kyleemo.jpg

Dead little girl poses.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c.../deadposer.jpg

Oh-so seductive.
    http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c.../girlagain.jpg

Noodle - Fuzzy photo, lol. Is it just me or is your hair lighter than it was in the last photos put up? Anyway, looking good.

Storm - Zomg, liek, lets have secks mkk? >.> I'm not creepy. Not at all. But yeah, you're absolutely gorgeous. As usual, anyway. And the glasses do have an effect on your apparent age, oddly enough.
    Nah, the lighting was just better.

I laughed at the last Halloween pic..XD
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Ayse's Avatar
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...o/SL370049.jpg

Haven't posted a picture in years. Excuse the tiredness, it was 3am

When you're gone, how can I even try to go on
    When you're gone, though I try how can I carry on

Harmonize, you're so pretty ^^. Apparently being tired agrees with you very well. I love your hair, by they way. What colour is it, if you don't mind me asking?

Trigger, I laughed at that too. She's the cutest poser ever, lol.

Froggie, what's with always eating? Thats normally me...
    Might i ask though, why they're pictures of random people and not of you
    ...camwhore

Ayse, that was you tired!? My my, you're so damn beautiful...you're such a cutie.
    No matter your state, you radiate this forum with your pictures
    Last edited by Dragoon_Nick; 12-06-2007 at 01:13 PM.

My Awesome TFF Family

Aw cheers my lovelies Nick is that you? I haven't seen you for like a million years, when did the name change happen lol. Email me sometime ok? I haven't got my computer anymore so I'm using my dad's from time to time lol.

And Froggie, I just recently dyed my hair black It was all red and washed out before, and I think black in the winter is totally awesome.

Harmonize you're really pretty
    Especially since you look perfect still at 3 am

Aw thank you I don't recommend staying up that late tho lol Especially if it's only because you're trying to finish an assignment thats due the next day :S

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Jin's Avatar
    Froggie: It's mean to post that many pictures when only a minority of them are of you. That's just teasing.

Harmonize: I do declare, if that's what you look like when you're tired you must be very popular at sleepovers.
    Last edited by Jin; 12-08-2007 at 08:00 AM.

Until now!

Page 82 of 141 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast