Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 4223

Thread: Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Haha. You only look a -little- bit stoned... ><. And have to remember, your avatar's there too. Which looks great.

Oh, and I forgot:

I went over Tiger Lily's on the weekend, and we made [kind of..] pancakes. I have two 30-second vids. She has more, ones with her in them, but they're on her computer.

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=MVI_0561.flv
    http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=MVI_0559.flv
    Last edited by ChloChloAriadne; 11-03-2007 at 05:15 PM.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

I do what you can't. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Sasquatch's Avatar
    Alright, you can't cook pancakes, but I suppose you make up for that by being pretty cute and having a sexy accent.

These are prettymuch all of the pictures of me that are on my computer. I'm not too big on being photogenic.

Alright, now let's see if I'm smart enough to figure this out.

1. Me as a kid. Obviously. I rocked the combover until I was almost 17. I had no choice, really, my stepmother wouldn't allow anything else.
    2. My niece, Hailey, and I. This was Christmas of '03, when Hailey turned 2 (I was 18), right before I went to Iraq the first time. The band-aid on my arm is from my Smallpox vaccination.
    3. This past weekend at my sister's place in Illinois -- myself with Hailey and Madelynn, who is two months old today.
    4. Same. We were watching the Bears game (they got whupped again), so Maddie has a little Bears onesie, Hailey has an Urlacher jersey, and I have an Urlacher jersey that my brother-in-law had just given me. (My sister had a Grossman jersey -- poor girl -- and my bro-in-law had a Tillman jersey, I think.)
    5. Same situation, but only myself and Madelynn.
    6. At a party (drunk) with a friend, and my eyes look demonic.
    7. My sister's place, except my sister is actually in this picture. Kind of. And my arm looks gargantuan.
    8. Ah, good times. Drunk again, at Fort McCoy, during the demobilization process from my first deployment.
    9. Another party, with two good friends.
    10. Spring of 2001, I was a Sophomore, and my girlfriend and I did a date-swap so we could go to the Junior Prom. This was me getting ready at her house. Note the combover.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 11-03-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Jin's Avatar
    Vampiric, I could not understand a single word you said, other than maybe "cool". The cleanliness of that cooker is questionable...>.> One thing that amazed me though is that you look exactly the same in the video as you do in your pictures. Usually people always look different in a live enviornment, but that was right on. Once again, that's a compliment.

Sasquatch, I love the last picture. You look so suave and ready to James Bond (I am using it as a verb, yes) some hapless woman.

Until now!

Froggie, you guys sound so... queensland-ish.. haha
    Nick, love ya license plate.
    Spoiler:
    dont u have anything better to do than highlighting my sig?

Rikkuffx's hubby..

Registered User Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Dimi's Avatar
    Vampiric, love your accent. Anyone with an accent is friggin' awesome. I don't think Americans have an accent then again I'm an American so I wouldn't know. >.< Those pancakes....no comment. You should've cooked Kangaroo, then ship it to me. >.>

Sasquatch, cool pics. The last ones really cool. In the eighth one, I can't even tell that you're drunk.

Anyways, I decided that I'd finally post some pics of me. Yes, I know some of you have seen a few via MSN but I decided to finally show what I look like to everybody on the forum.

Rock on Rockstar - http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...a6e2cfabe4.jpg

Head shot of me- http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...69c8fc376e.jpg

A pic of me during the summer. The pic is a little bit blurry- http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...a56fd287d9.jpg

And lastly I was a goth on Halloween X_X- http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...428fe1a559.jpg

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Jintatsu: Is my accent really that thick? Although admittedly I've been known to scramble my words a little and even people over here can't understand me sometimes ><. And I should look the same.. Don't modify my pics, lol.

Sasquatch: That second picture of you and your neice is awesome. She's a cutie ^^. And you totally don't look drunk in those couple of pics where you are.. *cough*

Fishie: Nice to see some pictures of you on here for once. You look good, as usual. And you certainly make a hot goth indeed, yessum.

Sir Prize Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The goth look suits you, Fishie. It suits you well.

You look a proper goth, and now you must come with me to the club. You must dance to Peter Murphy. Drink Absinthe and even smoke Clove cigarettes.

We'll be waiting for you and I'll keep the door open. Drinks are on me!

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Cilla vs. Games Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Priscilla's Avatar
    Chez: Thank you . I’m pretty lucky as far as teeth go. My brother needed braces but I never have. I think you two look about the same age . You make a very cute couple at that. Your pretty The age difference is nothing don’t worry what other people think if your happy, your happy.

Jintatsu: You know what, I actually looked at that when I posted my pictures. I was thinking. ‘Hey these photos match my avatar’ But I didn’t think anyone else would of picked up on it. Thank you =]

Dragoon_Nick: Awwh you don’t want to see me anymore. That’s too bad =]. Good luck on your pill popping erection goal =P. And thank you =]. Uhm that fetus is kind of scary. Poor little pig.

VD: Awwh thank you that is really kind =]. I like my hair there too. It used to be curly but it grew out so now it’s straight naturally =[. I’m scared of your pancakes. But it sure looked fun. =]

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Lazer's Avatar
    Some pics of me at a wedding a couple from a rave a few years back.
    ThE cHoSeN

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Me one day after college... taken about... two months back?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...aja/152814.jpg

Meh, whatever, I was just bored and figured I'd post a picture. I seemed to look a lot younger with my fringe pinned back, but older when I have no fringe at all...

Me when I had longer hair...
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...aja/180622.jpg

And this, because it was all in fun.
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...aja/021217.jpg

Me, when my hair was probably at it's best.
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...aja/150232.jpg

</Random> @__@;...

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

The Lost Writer Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Psiko's Avatar
    Well shoot, been ages since I've posted pictures in here, eh? Here are two taken about two weeks ago at one of my weekly poker tournaments I go to. Gotta love the fun of home poker games. And, for the record, I helped build that table from scratch!

Now, to comment: Chez, you look lovely as always. *Glomps*
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Member of The Promised Land psychosyd's Avatar
    Yeah I would have to agree it has been a while since i put my face on here too

So three pictures for you

My pirate costume for Halloween (ill put 2 up of that) Story behind this one is my friends and I organized a small Flash Mob of Pirates vs Ninjas... 3 battles and it went 1-1-1 for those who care.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...r/IMG_0176.jpg
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...r/IMG_0175.jpg

My second costume was for a dance I went to that night... we did a dance routine to Thriller so I went as a zombie...
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...r/IMG_0188.jpg

and my third shot is me in my sexy cowboy hat.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...r/IMG_0174.jpg

So there you go... me in a nutshell... or in makeup
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER

That guy next to you where the blue jeans looks like he's cutting off a certain place. Lawlz! And the guy next to him looks like he's holding somekind of pocket vibr -- yeah, never mind.
    All those guys' kinda look suggestive except you and that other guy with the long sword. Although, I have a sick mind today, please excuse me.

Psiko - you look like a cuddly bear, in all honesty, and that's a compliment. You're like the big brother I never had and never got to hug.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

This is my beautiful purebred English Staffy puppy. She is very gorgous and lovely.

Then some pictures of me on the same day. I was pretty sick so they arn't great

Oh my Goddd... I'm not really a fan of dogs at all... but this is probably one of the cutest puppies' I've EVER seen in my entire life.

I kinda squealed out loud in a kind of "AWW!" when I saw...

So damn cute...

I am Ol' Fartsy and I said So! Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Ol' Fartsy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Me, 2 years ago
    Reunion2005001.jpg

Ugly as I am, I still get friends!
    My lovely Niece: ekimeinna

Follow Me

SPOILER!!:
    Yosemite Winter wonderland

Destiny Lives![/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    Oh my Goddd... I'm not really a fan of dogs at all... but this is probably one of the cutest puppies' I've EVER seen in my entire life.

I kinda squealed out loud in a kind of "AWW!" when I saw...

So damn cute...
    Hehe. She was three days old in those pictures. She is a week older now. I should take some newer pictures of her because she is so cute =].

She is a really colour to. We can sell her colour for $1000 AUD.

Aww, Staffies!!!! Zomg <33 I want it XD.

She's gorgeous, really. I have to admit I'm a massive dog lover and everytime I see a puppy like that it just brings a smile to my face. Cute, cute, cute.

And you're gorgeous, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiric Delirium View Post
    Aww, Staffies!!!! Zomg <33 I want it XD.

She's gorgeous, really. I have to admit I'm a massive dog lover and everytime I see a puppy like that it just brings a smile to my face. Cute, cute, cute.

And you're gorgeous, as usual.

Hehe, yeah we breed Staffys. Both english and american. I am a dog fan too and Staffys are especially cute. Except they really hurt when they start to run around and play. They show no mercy. That's cute =]

And thank you

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Fartsy View Post
    Me, 2 years ago
    Reunion2005001.jpg

Ugly as I am, I still get friends!
    *Adds to friends* And you're not that ugly...
    Just random and hell funny...

Priscilla, Priscilla. I think I shared Chez' sentiments...
    That there is one cute doggy...
    And you shine as always...

Fishie. Cool pics dude. Sorry I took so long to comment. The goth look don't hurt you any...
    victoria aut mors

Gingersnap Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha... I started writing this post a week ago and I'm just now getting around to finishing it. Yaaaaay busy schedules!

I have catching up to do. I guess I'll just gush over the pictures from November. Make things easier for myself.

Priscilla! Jintatsu was right. You really do match your avatar. The flower and blonde curls are pretty cute. I'm guessing you looked great at the semi-formal. Also, now your puppy is super adorable. I hope to be presenting a new canine addition to my own family pretty soon.

Chez, the same thing happens to me when I don't put a bit of eyeliner on. And even sometimes when I do. We're just young looking. I like to think about how sweet I'll look at age 40. And hey, I remember those pictures. Mostly because I have to go through all of them every now and then for the Picture Index.

Shadow, that eye is a real creeper. Also, you take really similar pictures to the ones I took when I was 17. It makes me like them.

Um... Nick... what the hell is that noise in your pig video? I'm looking at this dissected pig and there's this noise and... well, I had to close the window.

Ahaha... Delirium, your accents are super. And the unfortunate pancakes made me smile.

Aww, cute niece and nephew, Sasquatch. And I like putting a face to all the debates I've seen.

Oh Fishie! I think that's the first picture I've ever seen of you. I was surprised. I don't remember how I pictured you, but it was different. Though, it's quite possible I just pictured you as a fish and that's why. Hmm!

Teehee Lazer had a popped collar. Also, is that a tattoo or pen? I can't tell what she's holding.

Psiko: Table master. Master of tables.

Oooh Psyd. I like your commitment to Halloween. I mean, if you had gone with slutty pirate or slutty zombie, that would have been good too, but you made a solid choice.

Fartsy... are those suspenders? Because I'd be pretty excited if they were.

Oh wow! I'm done. Which makes it my turn.

Beach pictures! We went to the beach to watch the sunrise. I know I already posted them in the journal area, but I wanted to put them here as well. My roommate managed to get some moments between Daniel and me.

Copy... paste...
    Us. Being cold.
    Still cold... and apparently cranky.
    Well I look silly. But it's still cute.
    That's pretty much the essence of Daniel.
    And that's the essence of our relationship.
    I don't know. It's possible he said something I didn't like and I went to my happy place.
    He found a stick he liked.
    Channeling my inner little girl.
    That's fear in my eyes.
    Awww

There!

Also, one of my favorite pictures I took at the beach.
    http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/phot...31202_8162.jpg

I'll spare you the rest of my "photography" since the rest are already up.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

That One Guy Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) dimmufan's Avatar
    Here is a pic of that was taken about 10 minutes ago with my company's new webcam. I look like shite due to the lack of sleep. Picture is all fuzzy coz it's a webcam.
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    I'm not sure I've actually ever posted a picture of myself anywhere on these forums, even when I was still hyperactive. There aren't too many good pictures of me lying around, but I'll try to find a couple decent ones (there are a few horrible ones on facebook that I refuse to ever voluntarily release, mainly because they were taken when I was still up at 7 AM)..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...tesarehere.jpg

That's from the dress rehearsal of Pirates of Penzance my senior year of high school (I'm a junior in college now, so that was a while ago). Still one of the best pictures of me that exists.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...wood/mcm-2.jpg

More recent: middle of second semester of sophomore year. It was our silly picture after the Mathematical Contest in Modeling (I lost my whole weekend to researching, modeling, and programming stuff about the American Kidney donation system ). I'm the one in the back middle strangling one of my suitemates and fighting off the other redheaded guy (that was our team of three for the contest, actually).

Oceaneyes: You really are beautiful. I love your hair, also. Wish I could get mine looking that... Healthy ><. I've put black-purple straight over bright orange which was a bad idea. It's a brown-red-pink-purple mess XD. But yeah, yours is gorgeous. And they're great pictures, too. Just really effortless looking and.. Yeah. You get what I'm trying to say, I think.

Dimmufan: Oh noes, fuzzy webcamness. Still, looking good as always. Maybe lack of sleep agrees with you? ><

Shan'do Spike: I agree, that first one's definitely a good photo ^^. And Zomg, strangles. Be nice >.>

You're me...and I'm you. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Almasys's Avatar
    Hmm...I guess it won't hurt to show me ^^;

Mreow

I was actually trying to show off my new hair cut, but it didn't turn out that great...I blame camera phones -__-
    By the way, the rest of my hair is just pulled back, so yeah. I didn't get it all super short in the back. I'll try to get one with my hair down.

~My TFF Family~
    *Seifer Obssessed* Half sister to~Phantom
    My marksman, protective older brother~Nick
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

OceanEyes; excellent! That picture of the sea (your favourite one) is absolutely gorgeous... I was really tempted to paint it... But I do so many sea view paintings and people tired of my fascination with painting water (I'm just really good at painting water. ) I liked the one about your "happy place", too, hahaha. I chuckled.
    Anyway, very cute as always.

SeiferAlmasysGirl, nice hair. I had a similar cut (but a little shorter) at one time, it managed beautifully. I love the colour of your hair, too. And that top interests me. Looks awesome.

You're me...and I'm you. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Almasys's Avatar
    Thank you Chez ^^ As for the top, I have this kimono like top that I just wore a corset a friend made for me over. I'll see if I can get a better pic to show it off. But thank you ^^

~My TFF Family~
    *Seifer Obssessed* Half sister to~Phantom
    My marksman, protective older brother~Nick
    Wanna join the family?
    Just ask~

Amor fati. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Tiger Lily's Avatar
    I love your top. It's awesome, and I want one. Can I steal it, pliss? =P You look great, AlmasyGirl. (You don't mind if I shorten your name, do you? No? Okay, good. =P) Put some more pictures up soon, m'kay?

[ Spaghetti ] - [ Petition for FFVIII Remake ] - [ Lily's LiveJournal ]

"Everything dies."
    Sig and av are, as usual, made by me.
    STOCK IMAGE

TFF Family, Quotes and Awards:

{My TFF Family}

Froggie, Rocco, Craven, Cilla
    Beanie, Martin, Fishie,
    Bleachie, Xeim, Omega

Because we're clones.

Classic Quotes:
    George: oh these ff people got tactics
    Rachel: Yes. Final Fantasy Tactics. *shot*

Callum: why have you got a slurred russian swear word in your pm
    Callum: khoi is practically the biggest insult you could ever give anyone lol
    Rocco: Does he know it's a fish?

ON A RANDOM BIMBO
    Cilla: She needs a reality check.
    Rachel says: She is a kissass.
    Cilla: She really is.
    Rachel says: Her personality annoys me. D:
    Cilla says: Her name annoys me.
    Rachel says: She is stupid. xD
    Cilla says: She has herpes, I reckon.

Bean: Irvine could go for a walk in NORG's ass.

TFF owning Morons:

George:
    OKAY HERE WE GO
    ANN WHY ARNT U AT WORK BY NOW IT PAST 8 AND UR LATE FOR UR HOOKER SHIFT
    ROCCO BL IN ENGLISH TEACHER....ULL PROBS BE LIKE GRADE1 TEACHER
    Rach....Enough said
    [^ win!!]

Rocco: WE WIN x infinity.

Rocco is straight, but has awful timing:

ON DAVID TENNANT
    Rocco: I swear, if I ever see him, I'll steal him and shove him in my cupboard.
    Rocco: Lovingly, of course.
    Rocco: And we can get married in the TARDIS. *0*
    Rocco: IT PERSONIFIES HIM! SEX ON LEGS!
    Rocco: <333333
    Rocco: *fangirl squeal*

Nathan: Did you just come out of the closet?
    Rocco: Oh, yeah.

ON THE VIAGRA-MAN
    Rocco says: You can change your DP as well.
    Rocco says: Even though that man is incredibly sexy.

Froggie: Rocco.
    Froggie: You need to be bisexual.
    Rocco: I am.

Member of the FF Cult.

This signature was last accurate circa 2010. Keeping for posterity/lols.

How about we acronimise her, Lily? SAG! XD. No better than mine.. I got stuck with the [quite unfortunate] VD. Joyous...

But yeah, as previously mentioned, great top there. I'm not sure how your hair's really cut because as you said, it's pulled back. But it's definitely pretty ^^.

Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    First off, Priscilla, that dog is so freaking cute i just want to pick it up and hug it. Needless to say you are beautiful as always..

Oceaneyes28, wow...you two look like such a romantic couple, so cute. I love your hair in all its aspects btw, it just seems to radiate with beauty and suits you perfectly. That beach also seems to be somewhere i wish i was, damn i wish i didn't live in Laval, Quebec...sucks up here. You're really gorgeous too!

SeiferAlmasy'sGirl, you're really posing as what seems to be a femme fatale on that pic...well sorta, me likey.

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast