Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141
Results 4,201 to 4,223 of 4223

Thread: Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Memento RK Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    is there any way to fix that orientation? My phone might still be hungover. Lol.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Certified tech, come at me! Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is me in my very first cosplay depicting Ace from FF Type-0, which isn't perfect, but you know first time and all and I am holding a samurai sword one of the booth people allowed me to hold and a friend of mine took the picture.
    11201844_706618129465158_6350372740609506762_n.jpg
    Currently Playing:

The British Guy. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just a random picture of me I don't like taking them to be honest, and I have no idea what my eyes are doing.
    me2.jpg
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinda grew dreads over the Summer. Salty air has kept my hair mega dry all Summer and I was going through a shit ton of conditioner only to have it dry out again and get super tangled within 10 minutes of being outside, so I gave in and let it do its own thing. I may do it again next Summer, but combing them back out ripped out what feels like 2/3 of my hair and made it really really thin- especially the bottom like 3 or 4 inches.

^ See? My poor hair ;-;

Death Before Dishonor Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Just a random picture of me I don't like taking them to be honest, and I have no idea what my eyes are doing.
    me2.jpg
    Please touch my bum

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sooo... It's been a while since I've shared my ugly mug in these parts.

tffpic2.jpgtffpic1.jpg

I managed the midnight launch of MGSV at my store, and it was a great success! We got a retweet from Hideo Kojima himself for a video we put on Twitter. Also, I have a goody bag coming next week! =3

I've gained some weight over the last few months, but I lack the time to work on it. Between working near enough forty-fifty hours a week and being carer and exhaustion from those two things, I've taken more solace in The Witcher 3 and stuffs. But I don't really need to justify that to anyone - idgaf, iwerkhard.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    me2.jpg
    You look like Ricky Gervais's illegitimate child.

Gemma, you look adorable and I think you have some weird person in your closet. Nice bandana.

Sabin, holy SHIT dude that's a huge katana. Great katana. (HAHA double meanings.)

Noxious, you can't just grow your hair out and not wash it and claim you have dreds. That's dreadful.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Got our phones upgraded. I switched to the Note 5...

The camera is LIFE y'all.

My cat's face tho lulz.... <3

XD love me some Kitty snuggles... You can see the wire sticking out of her jaw just a bit. It comes out in like 2 weeks

My b00barz are ridiculous. <3

#nomakeup #nofilter !

Boxer of the Galaxy Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Rowan's Avatar
    Training to go super saiyan gym tank. Probably cant even take on Krillin in reality tho.
    Last edited by Rowan; 01-17-2016 at 08:53 PM.

The 37th Red Spade Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You all are some good-looking people!

I'd post a picture of myself, but it would be worse than Jeff the Killer. (Don't google that; I only make the comparison for those who would have already seen that... thing)

... I also don't have a camera.
    Last edited by Coff9; 12-03-2015 at 04:58 PM.
    ~Red Mage~~Knight Looking For Sorceress!~~Member Of The Evil Bad Guys~

TFF Family: None yet! PM me if you'd like to join!

TFF RP Status: The Tipsy-Ram Tavern --- Strange Tides (Looking for RPs and Battle-RPs! Rewriting "Council of Mages")

Currently Playing: - Final Fantasy 1 (All Red Mage Run) - Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Clicker Heroes -

I Use TFF Dark!

Certified tech, come at me! Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This may be redundant, but here's another picture of me holding a sword.
    12314577_10205435494592450_4228503685573589960_o.jpg
    Currently Playing:

Gingersnap Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ayy it's me. I took photos with my band partner recently.

Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

#LOCKE4GOD Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The purple makes me think of Dinosaur Jr, if you're into that. This will be you one day:

dinosaur-jr-3.jpg

Here's one of my girlfriend and I at this cool gorge we went to.

DSC_0096.jpg
    Last edited by Alpha; 12-05-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Gingersnap Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh my god. Yes. Fingers crossed, everyone.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Noxious, you can't just grow your hair out and not wash it and claim you have dreds. That's dreadful.
    What? What are you even talking about? My hair legit dreaded up a bit over the Summer. I washed it, but I just stopped brushing it & skipped out on using conditioner 'cuz it was kind of a wasted effort & waste of money. Not so sure you read my post right lelz

You just can't really see it in the pics, but yeah... It did happen.

ANYWHO.

Photo Dumping:

Sooooo this gorgeous girl is ours now! 2008 BMW X5 w/ sport & entertainment packages (4 wheel drive, dvd player for the back with like 6 dvd changer in the front glove box, and another one under the actual t.v. screen. 3rd row seats, all leather, heated seats & steering wheel (even the back seats are heated!), v8 3.whatever liter engine, and parking assist/cameras) ..

We've named her Bijou - it's what my Parker's been calling my fiance lately sometimes so we thought it fit the car. <3
    And yep, I'm on the car note. I'm actually the main onwer hahahaha. My credit wound up being a bit better than my fiance's lmao

<3 I love this face so much ^_^

Lamenting over what I consider a botched dye job. It looks good, but it isn't what I wanted like at all.
    My guy is SO incredibly sweet. And romantic. And I'm seriously the luckiest girl ever.

On our way to get our new car, I said something about the weekend being the best weekend ever.
    He said, "Actually... The best weekend ever was the one when I drove 8 hours from Clarksville to Texas to meet you."

... And then something about Miss Universe was mentioned on the radio. He grabbed my hand and said, "You're my Miss Universe. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I died. He's so wonderful. And amazing. And perfect. <3 I can't wait to be his wife omg.

Bananarama Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Noxy, you're welcome for arverne. 99%chance I was there for some phase of it. Shit, we may be neighbors at some point.

I also worked at the ymca, stop n shop and the plaza with subway and the surf shop

I'll try to find my old phone which may have pictures of that
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    Petey Pie: You told me about that!! lol - So you're seriously thinking about moving out here? YOU SHOULD! We absolutely love it out here, although the Summer/Beach crowds get a bit annoying on the weekends. Our front door faces B 67th, so we naturally park there. If we leave during the weekends in the Summer, our spot is taken within like 30 seconds or less, no joke.

They need to make a paid parking lot somewhere for non-residents/visitors and make Beach 67th and other streets similar for ABTS residents only. xD That's probably fairly bitchy of me lelz.

>.> Also, we need to make dinner plans. And actually commit. We get paid on the 29th & my bday is the 30th, so maybe the weekend after that? <3

G'day Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have pink/orange hair now and I'm 10kgs (22 pounds) heavier than I used to be a year or two ago, which isn't a bad thing! For some reason my photos are sideways, I can't be bothered to fix that right now!
    Attached Images Attached Images

#LOCKE4GOD Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your hair is so cool Nikki! You're looking really well.

But you just hurt my neck...

Blog Entries
    Not a picture, but...

I was on the news y'all lmao

https://youtu.be/IxxY_PAnT-M

tl;dr:

A kid and 2 of his friends cut school on Wednesday to go to the beach and get drunk. The dude got in the water off of a jetty, hit a drop off and got caught in a riptide and drowned. It happened on the bit of beach we live on. There were 6 fire trucks, 5 ambulances, a bunch of cops, and a helicopter flying around.

He could've been saved if his friends had called 911 immediately, but they were too afraid of getting caught for underage drinking and skipping school. It's infuriating, really. They would've gotten a slap on the wrist at most for the drinking and skipping school... And having alcohol on the beach (that's illegal as well)- tickets, court summons, maybe probation and community service. That's it. And now they very well could wind up facing involuntary manslaughter and/or criminal negligence charges.

Also, you're not supposed to be in the water if there are no lifeguards on duty (unless you're surfing. The stretch of beach we live on is the only legal surfing beach in NYC) and lifeguards are on duty just from Memorial Day through Labor Day. So... Total stupidity and ignorance all around.

Oh and it took the rescue crew 30 - 45 min to find the kid after 911 was finally called.

But yeah. The day after, my fiancé and I took Penny down to the beach since she won't be allowed there after Memorial Day until Labor Day. We were on our way back home and had stopped at one of the rinse off stations so that Penny could get a drink of fresh water (she drinks ocean water like it's fresh and it's bad) and a news anchor from NBC stopped to pet her and then asked me if he could ask me some questions.

It was so awkward and nerve wracking lol... And I really hate the way my voice sounds. Aside from that clip of me, they used something else I said over another video.

This has been cracking me up. Lol

I told my fiancé to go make dinner cuz I'm too busy being famous. He said "lol get your ass in the kitchen" haha.
    Last edited by noxious.sunshine; 05-28-2016 at 01:58 PM.

i will never figure out bulletin board code

Current profile pic

Kinda old...best looking shot of me I could find ...?

We're in the Andy Warhol Future Dystopia where we are all famous for 15 milliseconds

Black Wizard Lvl 16 Magic Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Master Garland's Avatar
    Lookin good guys! Wow there are still long time members posting here still, nice to see this special place in the interwebs is still going strong.

Here is me well a few pics of me in imgur...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Yeah it's a wig.. I recently cut my hair like 6 months ago and am growing again and it's in that ugly awkward faze length. So to cope I wear this cheapish wig but am planning on getting a nice lacefront wig soon.

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141