Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 4223

Thread: Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)

Froggie you are looking as cute as ever but you already knew I'd say that =P

As for me, yeah I finally took some new pictures. I'm a bit iffy about them but oh well, I had a shave the other week and now I'm trying to grow a beard, not much yet but all in due time!

I'm kinda sunburnt in this picture. And yes that is a dog on the couch.

I will finish the hunt Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anachlirium- I love the blue in your hair. awesome. Cleavage not bad either.

Angantyr - You have more hair than me ! @_@ lol kewl pic
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Meliboo!

Quote Originally Posted by Angantyr View Post
    As for me, yeah I finally took some new pictures. I'm a bit iffy about them but oh well, I had a shave the other week and now I'm trying to grow a beard, not much yet but all in due time!
    your hair reminds me of a lions mane raarrrrr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenz View Post
    I guess I will post my mug
    Your eye color is really pretty ^^

Might as well post mine:
    pícchur Mi ^^
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-21-2009 at 12:20 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TenseikenSlash View Post
    your hair reminds me of a lions mane raarrrrr!!!

Your eye color is really pretty ^^

Might as well post mine:
    pícchur Mi ^^
    You look really pretty. Take off the sunglasses, I want to see your face! =D

Also, I spot Ryudo in your signature. Well done.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

PartTimeAngel Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Rain Lil's Avatar
    New pics, much?
    I gotta lot of catching up to do.
    I don't look much different tho.

When I was a blondie (about a year old)

Then I dyed it back to black

3 Months Ago

3 Days Ago

;]

"I put my memories into a little cart and keep on going.
    After glancing back upon everything I’ve lost,
    I gather what’s left and close my eyes..."
    - Tiger JK, Thumb

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Lil View Post
    New pics, much?
    I gotta lot of catching up to do.
    I don't look much different tho.

When I was a blondie (about a year old)

Then I dyed it back to black

3 Months Ago

3 Days Ago

;]
    What was your username when you first joined?

Sho would like to show you a full moon night on the cornfields...

PartTimeAngel Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Rain Lil's Avatar
    When I first joined, I was PartTimeAngel, then I changed it to AngelDenied. I haven't been on TFF for.. about.. 3, 4, years? I don't know. lol

I don't know about those cornfields. I could get bugs in my hair.

That's not cool.

"I put my memories into a little cart and keep on going.
    After glancing back upon everything I’ve lost,
    I gather what’s left and close my eyes..."
    - Tiger JK, Thumb

I will finish the hunt Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lost a bunch of weight already ! I so proud of myself. This is one month exactly after giving birth LOL *does happy dance*
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)-dscf1711-jpg 

That's so awesome !! You look great

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

The Lost Writer Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Psiko's Avatar
    Figure I may as well update this a bit. Two of my more recent pics taken on my phone. And yes, I am glaring at the camera in one of them. Fear my evil stare!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

cbchick I am glad you shared, it is always good to put a face with a name even if you are a newer member. BTW the Patriots are going down this year haha... j/k.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

When Your Love Is Lost Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) cbchick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    cbchick I am glad you shared, it is always good to put a face with a name even if you are a newer member. BTW the Patriots are going down this year haha... j/k.
    lol thanks! and no way. the patriots are gonna be bomb this year!

Death Before Dishonor Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    BTW the Patriots are going down this year haha... j/k.
    they wont make it very far this year they are 3-1 and the teams they beat they should have crushed but they barely skated by....Go Steelers

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Woah, hot.

David, you look like a big snugglebear. Can I liek, hug yoo and shiz?

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Blog Entries
    Holy crap Chez I didn't even see those pics. Rain look smokin' !

Since my last picture was fairly smart i'll have to counter it with this gem of a photo. Taken while i was magnificently drunk on a camping trip in wales, and also proving I am the king of pulling stupid faces... by that comment you'll be able to tell that i'm the one on the right.

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post)-5252_102604163086625_100000111241698_56066_7861307_n-jpg 

Che
    Psiko, is that a FFVII poster of the Shinra symbol behind you, or is it cloth? Whichever it is, I approve!

cbchick looks like my girlfriend's ex-roomate, weird!

Cheese, you look great!

Rain, I like your most current hair color best.

and Djinn your face scares me, buddy. Good times!

I got a new haircut so I was checkin it out.

I do what you can't. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Sasquatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Lil View Post
    Liar! You're way older than a year old in this picture.

I'm still not smart enough to figure this out, but I think I've got it.

So a buddy and I went to a local baseball game and had a few drinks. And there was nowhere to pee on the way back to my ex's car. She took this picture from inside as I watered her tire.

I really don't know what I was looking at. No idea.

No, it's not snowing here in Wisconsin yet, this is an older picture. This is my baby -- well, one of 'em.

Gotta admit, every time I come into this thread, I realize that we've got more and more damn fine women here. Of course, my Vixen is all mine, though.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 10-09-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Psiko, is that a FFVII poster of the Shinra symbol behind you, or is it cloth? Whichever it is, I approve!

Cheese, you look great!

Rain, I like your most current hair color best.

and Djinn your face scares me, buddy. Good times!

I got a new haircut so I was checkin it out.

Verrry Nice!!!

Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-09-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Blog Entries
    djinn looks adorable when drunk! Looks like you had a fun time.

Sassy is pissing off the exes and pissing on the tires haha.

and rahaha with Che's fauxhawk it looks good though.

brb haircut.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja
    David, you look like a big snugglebear. Can I liek, hug yoo and shiz?
    Yes, please! This and shiz intrigues me moreso than the hugging, but I'll take both.

Quote Originally Posted by Che
    Yes, that is definitely a cloth flag with the Shinra symbol on it. I saw that and thought it simply had to be part of my room decor.

I could go on and on about the great beauty of the ladies here, but they all hear it all the time. They have to.
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Arachnie Suicide Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Last edited by ChloChloAriadne; 10-10-2009 at 01:44 AM.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rain Lil ~ You is very pretty. <3
    Cheesy ~ One month after giving birth?! You look great! =D
    Psiko ~ *thumbs up* ... *steals ShinRa logo* >>;
    cbchick ~ Welcome to TFF, and lovely pictures. =]
    Djinn ~ Lulz. I make pwnsome faces when drunk. But I'm never drunk, so no one will ever know.
    Che ~ Hawt.
    Sasquatch ~ You pissed on her car? o.o
    Anachlirium ~ Hawt. Pretty green and blue colours in your hair...

It seems I was confused... or something went wrong... either way, here we are. xD

Camera shy, squishing Rolo it seems. Poor mutt. You get a leg. =P

It was funny in that last one because my brother was sitting next to me, and he did exactly the same thing as me when my dad took the photo. xD
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 10-13-2009 at 02:52 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

When Your Love Is Lost Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) cbchick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    lmao XD wow and thanks guys!

A Plain Old Derp Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Padraic's Avatar
    This is me A fourteen year old highschool student and my cat... Mrs Kitty she has no first name as she has no soul

Quote Originally Posted by sandchu View Post
    This is me A fourteen year old highschool student and my cat... Mrs Kitty she has no first name as she has no soul
    Awwww Baby Cute

And your Kitty is pretty <3

I miss mine he was a skank like Dimi's cat, and ran away because he didn't want to pay child support
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-21-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

@Anachlirium - YOU ARE GORGEOUS. Just had to get that out. Loved the pic!

@Unknown Entity - Gimme back my flag or I'll lie and say you are ugly. Oh wait, it is still there. Nevermind! Verdict: cute!

@Sandchu - KITTY!

Now for dos mas de Psiko.

See also classic.

Air from my lungs. Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Violet's Avatar
    Djinn: Lol! That's a good first impression. The man with the silly faces.
    Psiko: I swear, everyone has that Shinra poster in the background! Nice pics, you look chill.
    Froggie: Cute as always. I'm digging the blue hair.
    Entity: Nice pics, although your dog kinda looks like a chupacabre in that second pic xD. I'm sure it's adorable.

Couple new pics from me.

Went to the State beach in Cali. Ended up being a bit too windy and cold, so we didn't spend much time there.
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2nhkay0.jpg

without glasses:
    http://i33.tinypic.com/20q0xsn.jpg

with glasses:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2ev3dyb.jpg

Cilla vs. Games Post Your Picture Thread (Read First Post) Priscilla's Avatar

Haha. This picture makes me laugh.
    Word of advice is don't drink before you go to the party.. Because my dress is on back to front. I changed it.. But after I took this photo. I still like this photo.. But the dress is so pretty and you can't tell in this photo. Maybe I will take another one some time.

Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast