View Poll Results: The Method you'd least like to die by

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drowning (Clostrophobic feeling of Hopelessness)

7 29.17%
  • Burning Alive (Ouch!)

8 33.33%
  • Stabbing (Imagine 30 puncture wounds, and then laying there bleeding out like a spounge)

3 12.50%
  • Skydiving Accident (60 of the slowest seconds of your life WHOOOPS!)

1 4.17%
  • Burried Alive (Days and days of wondering if anybody will come)

9 37.50%
  • Starvation (How long does it take until fertilizer starts to sound like a good thing to eat?)

1 4.17%
  • Car Wreck ("Hey honey, I'll be home in a,,," beeeeeeeeeeep)

1 4.17%
  • Old Age (Really after age 70, you're just wondering when it will come)

0 0%
  • Hypothermia (You're stranded in the snow watching your limbs turn black and fall off)

0 0%
  • Aids (Why did you have to sleep with that hooker?)

1 4.17%
  • Other

5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Poll of Death!!! Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm

Registered User Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Locke4God's Avatar

Poll of Death!!! Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm

I meant to post a poll with the last thread and timed out. Muh Bad. Then I had to go to work. But here it is. The Poll of the Worst Ways to die. But which is worst?

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Treize's Avatar
    I picked the burning to death choice. It just seemed like the most painful to me and I don't really like the thought of dying in a fire. Starving to death or something that would take longer would probably be worse off overall, but I can't really picture myself starving to death, so I fear something that I think is more plausible like burning to death.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Che
    Drowning's definitely one of the worst. Anything you have to suffer through, really. Some of those can be instant, like the car crash or skydiving accident.

You know, it would be better to actually choose the single choice instead of these multichoice because I'm going to cast my vote into all of them.

Ok I'm nice and just picked other. I go by being Stoned to death still pretty bad.
    Last edited by loaf; 12-30-2009 at 12:32 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

On Skydiving - Everybody says it's instant death and therefore better off. But last I checked it takes some time for you to get to the ground after jumping from the plane. I don't care about the end result. I care about the 60 seconds i'm going to spend realizing I can't fly. That would be TERRIFYING!!!!

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    I pick other because laughing to death is my vote and that would really suck!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Registered User Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm
    I never heard of laughing to death. Well, any real deaths. Those weasels in Who Framed Roger Rabbit laughed themselves to death.

I still went with being burned alive, but I agree that anything that you would have to suffer through would be terrible. Just being aware of the pain and knowing that this is your last moments of life would be really horrible.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Bananarama Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You really have a knack for putting a damper on what should be a happy time.

I stuck with being buried alive. The others are pretty bad, but this shit freaks me out hardcore.

Getting polled to death would also suck.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I agree Grover. I selected Burried Alive, Drowning, and Skydiving, because while they don't bare much physical pain like burning would, they all have a severe level of helplessness attached to them.

I mean, maybe you could put the fire out. Maybe a doctor gets to you if you're stabbed. But laying in a cramped space for nearly a week, pissing yourself over and over, growing hungry, not being able to move. OMG that would be terrible. Likewise with Skydiving. Just watching the ground grow closer and closer, and there isn't a thing you can do about it. Just Terrible.

I didn't pick Aids, but man you'd have to really kick yourself for that one. It was probably some girl you took a flyer on and you spend the rest of your life calling yourself an idiot.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 12-30-2009 at 02:39 PM.

I feel epic... Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Other

Once again with my personal suicide method... But if I had to choose one from the available...

Stabbed

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Yesha's Avatar
    Like I said on the other thread.. being buried and burned aLive wouLd be the most scariest death.. *arggh!*

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Polk's Avatar
    Yep. This really deserved to have another thread made about it just so you could put a poll up.

I don't see "listening to Carlos Mencia standup" anywhere on that poll. It is incomplete as far as I'm concerned.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    I don't see "listening to Carlos Mencia standup" anywhere on that poll. It is incomplete as far as I'm concerned.
    ROFL. That'd get my vote for sure.

The thing with being buried alive, is I think I would just be chillin. It'd be a lot easier than drowning. You'd probably just fall asleep and die.

Easy? I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask that you attempt locking yourself in your trunck tonight and staying there for at least 2 days. You can take a bottle of Vodka if you'd like to Celebrate New Years with.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 12-31-2009 at 06:20 AM.

Burned, not so bad as what everyone is making it out to be. It is probably one of the least painful ways to die in some given circumstances. If it is a full body flame then the pain would only last for the matter of a few seconds and the rest would be you running around going "oh shit I am on fire". It only takes a split second for one person to sustain 3rd degree burns from fire. In conjunction with a 3rd degree burn your nerve / nerve endings would be toast and shock would take care of the rest.

Now it is a given I am not going to try it to find out though. Now if it was a slow burn say starting at your shoe and slowly working its way up towards your head I am sure that would hurt like hell though.

Some statistics show drowning to be one of the most painful ways to die, as your lungs fill with water the pain is supposably emense, also the lack of air would cause your body to start spasming uncontrolably. And in the mean time your body doesn't have time to react for the natural shock to fully set in so you would be fully aware and concious the whole time.

Also on the whole sky diving one, no everyone dies in sky diving accidents. Generally this is limited to complete shute failure. There are frequantly instances where the shut deploys (tanlged) and the person falling creates enough drag to where they survive. My uncle can bear witness to this, seeing it happened to him twice while serving in the military.

Stabbings could also be a very torturous way to die, this also depends on where the impact occured on the body. If the object clips a nerve in the spinal column you are likely to feel nothing as to where if all of the wounds where inflicted into say the gut that would result in a slow, extremely painful death.

Buried alive. Unless you have a source of air coming into what ever you are trapped inside more then likely you will die of suffocation before dieing of hungar or dehydration.

Hypothermia would be horrible to watch but more then likely you would freeze to death before the full affect of the ailment would kick in.

I could finish out the list but I am running out of time haha. Given most of what I wrote is certain situations but they still have to be considered to make a choice.

As for now I will say my choice is: Drowning. I am sure I could think of something else but I will stick to the list for now.

Also I would hate to figure out how anyone of the above listed would feel.

Just thought of one, Massive body mutilation, such as the lower extrmities of your body getting crushed while the top side stays in tact. Ouch.

:Edit:

Yes, I know I have a morbid personality for thinking so much into things. No need to point it out.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 12-31-2009 at 06:41 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Death Before Dishonor Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Stabbings could also be a very torturous way to die, this also depends on where the impact occured on the body. If the object clips a nerve in the spinal column you are likely to feel nothing as to where if all of the wounds where inflicted into say the gut that would result in a slow, extremely painful death.
    I have actually been stabbed before. The pain wasn't that bad, then again I got stabbed once. If someone is gonna stab you till you die they will more than likely do it multiple times. The worst part was on the way to the hospital they told me I better hope it didn't nick a vital organ. It was something very good to tell a 15 year old boy, I lost my shit when they told me that. It was good though, it wasn't that deep, and it didn't hit anything I needed to live. Still getting stabbed numerous times would suck very badly.

On the original thread on this subject I said I would hate to be burned alive. After reading Meier's post and doing some research on my own, it might possibly be the way I want to go. Feel the pain for a few second, then boom my nerve's are shot and I feel no more pain there you go.

I would hate to be buried alive. It would probably be the worst possible way to go for me. A second would have to be drowning you know that it is gonna hurt once you swallow some water. You can't breath which hurts by itself, but when added to the pain of water in your lungs, damn that would suck...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Out of all the above, I think drowning would be the worst, also considering that I can't swim Burning alive would be my second choice for worst. My third would be Hypothermia, that would really be one of the sukier ways ever to die because it's super slow and painful both mentally and physically. Hmmm, next after that I go with stabbing nothing pleasant sounding about getting shanked a bagillion times in a row. Car wreck and sky diving accident are kind of at a tie for me. For sky diving, the falling part isn't so much the worst part to me, it's more like what's your condition when you hit the ground, instant death not so bad, but then that would make the falling part the worst. If you're still alive somewhat after the fall then uh, yeah that really sucks. For car wreck, there's lots of ways you can die, did the car explode with you inside, or did a street sign get lodged into your side?

Next, I'm going to place Old age before Aids, reason being, I don't know how a person with Aids would die. I DO know that dying of old age is not all dandy, People say they want to die of old age, the whole dying in your sleep thing but what about the days of your life leading up until then? My Grandma on my dad's side just passed away, 89 people. She literally couldn't do anything, she could barely speak when we saw her 2 years ago when we went to visit. She was happy to see us which was good, but man if you think about it it does kind of suck not being able to do anything, she just had to sit there and wait for it. I wouldn't want to feel like a burden to anyone, not that, that was the case or anything.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-02-2010 at 03:45 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Tough choices >_>;; because I'd like to die normally.

But I chose 2, burning and car wreck. It's just not... Pretty D:

Especially burning; When people find your corpse, they'll see a black, stiff 'doll'. The only thing they'll gonna recognize you is your teeth. Noooooo ;____;

And 2nd would be actually: Mutilation. It's just too creepy. I mean, I'm already dead, but the killer still cut me to pieces?? >_>;; Does he want me more than dead??

Tamao Konno
    -I believe in someday-

Boredness rules us all Poll of Death!!!  Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm Midnight Panda's Avatar
    no worst way to die would be getting tie to two trees bend into each other then the cut the rope and trees go back to straight and you get ripped into 2 pieces.... ouch
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

@ All who rate Medival tourture method's as worse forms of death, I completely agree. For the sake of the poll however, I didn't think we'd include them as I was generally going for more common types of death and as bad as being drawn and quartered, or placed between two trees and ripped apart by them might be, you aren't exactly in danger of having that happen to you. So, if you have something in mind like being poisoned or attacked by a dog, then by all means include that as an other vote, but if you're other is "gladiatorial combat" then I ask that you think of a more normal scenerio. :-)

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather not burn to death or drown or be buried alive. I'd rather not die in a painful way at all.

Aids (Why did you have to sleep with that hooker?)
    Lol. Why AIDs and a hooker? =P

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I dunno? :-) Wanted to get a disease in there.