Thread: a phil o'donnell rememberance thread 1972-2007 R.I.P

some say............ a phil o'donnell rememberance thread   1972-2007 R.I.P The Stig's Avatar

a phil o'donnell rememberance thread 1972-2007 R.I.P

if you dont know a great footballer by the name of phillip o'donnell passed away after colapsing on the pitch on the 29th of december 2007 at the age of 35. he was captain of motherwell fc and a great player

this is a thread for whoever wants to put in something to remember him

you will be sadly missed by all football fans, but will always be remembered
    from sir alex ferguson (l.young , rochdale,lancashire,england) a man utd and rochdale fan

farewell
    Last edited by The Stig; 02-28-2008 at 07:01 AM.
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Govinda
    Poor Phil. He leaves a wife and four children, all aged under 12. Not his wife, obviously.

I saw the pictures on the news, it was so moving. You can't get near the Motherwell Stadium for candles, tributes, Celtic and Motherwell strips and scarves.

It was lovely to see all the big players, even the Rangers ones, turn up to pay their respects.

Goodnight Phil. Remembered always as one of Scotland's finest. Thoughts for his wife and kids.