Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Peeing in the shower

Peeing in the shower

Do you pee in the shower? lol

I'm guilty of doing it sometimes. Other than that, I haven't peed any place out of the ordinary.

any other strange places you've gone? I know all the guys have stories you have no excuse
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 07-18-2010 at 02:20 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Re: Peeing in the shower

I have if the water was running. Piss is generally sterile so I've never felt it was that big a deal.

As for asking for strange places I have gone, it'd probably be easier for me to list the places I haven't taken a piss on. Worst I've likely done is piss in the water tank of a cabin owned by someone I've never been too fond of. To be fair though, the guy *did* claim to kill one of my pets who was like a best friend to me (he never liked me, but that was going too far). And I've done much worse to the guy...
    victoria aut mors

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can imagine that I've been guilty of it once or twice. It does get washed off anyway, so it's not as if you're going to have piss down your legs or all over the tub/shower cubicle thing. It's not something I do often though.

As for unusual places? I tend to hold it in if I need to go in an unusual place, until I can find a toilet. I do remember being about a thirty minute walk from a campsite I was staying at as a kid, and really needing to go. Walking just seemed to make it worse, so I went next to a fence in the woods, behind some horse stables. x3

I'd have gone up to the cottage there to politely ask if I could use their bathroom, but I was kinda... um... trespassing, and they could have been axe murderers. Ahh, kids... xD;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bananarama Peeing in the shower Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll list some of my funnier choices.

Off the roof of my building.
    Out of a window.
    Into a dudes car. Lesson to stupid people: Don't leave your windows down and car unattended if you play bumper cars when parallel parking
    Onto an electrical transformer.
    In front of a cop.
    Into a soda can, while driving 70mph on the highway.
    Countless trees.
    In a subway tunnel.
    On M&T Bank Stadium. **** the Ravens.
    Into a sink.
    Into a bathtub, while someone was using the sink and toilet to piss.

However, I'm not really one to piss in the tub though.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User Peeing in the shower

Shower water. Toilet water. It all goes to the same place. So yeah, I've done it. I can't think of any other places out of the ordinary that I did my business, but being a girl, I kind of don't have the option to be very creative when it comes to that.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I invented Go-Gurt. Peeing in the shower Clint's Avatar

Toilet water after use is waste water. Shower water after use is gray water. It's all contaminated, and has to go to water treatment stations anyway, so it doesn't really matter if somebody pees in the shower or not. With that said, if I'm getting a shower, and I have to pee, I'm not going to wait, or turn off the water just to use the toilet. It's pointless.

As for strange places I've gone, one time I pissed off the side of the Grand Canyon. And another time into a strange contraption called a port-o-potty. I don't know if other states besides Delaware have those. They smell like shit.

The Lone Dagger Peeing in the shower Xithor's Avatar

Yea I'll pee in the shower if the water is running, like Clint said it all has to go to get sanitized anyway so why flush the toilet and waste a couple gallons when you're going into the shower?

Pete you peed off the roof of your building? And in front of a cop? lol

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

I pee every time I have a shower. I've apparently trained myself to associate shower time with having to pee time. Maybe it's the sound of running water.

Until now!

Gingersnap Peeing in the shower OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Peeing on your feet can help prevent athlete's foot. Of course I pee in the shower.

I've peed in various containers, on the side of the road, in a parking lot... when you gotta go...
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

I do occasionally but I'm not a big fan of peeing in the shower. Something about it just doesn't feel "right."

I've had a friend who was horrible about pissing everywhere when he got drunk. He would just go above and beyond and pee in all the creative areas, like in random living room corners or in refridgerators. The sad thing is he would just black out and wouldn't come close to remembering he did it hahah.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama Peeing in the shower Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a friend who would piss all over the place when drunk. He pissed in a kitchen garbage can. One time he was so drunk that he got out of bed, pissed in the bath tub, got out of the tub, flushed the toilet and then went to sleep on the living room couch.

And Clint, Port-o-Potties are pretty common. They're all over construction sites, and I use them all the time.

And Xithor, yeah, when you're drunk, you just don't care. My roof was a bet, cause I live in an apartment, and theres a nice view, so I was enjoying the view and nature called. As for the cop, I looked at him, gestured to the tree, he gestured "go ahead," I pissed, waved, and went on my merry way.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The Mad God Peeing in the shower Heartless Angel's Avatar

Yeah, who the hell gets out of the shower to piss, really? There's water to wash it down, it's gonna get sanitized. And the sound of running water's just going to make me have to piss anyways.

I've been known to write my name in the snow in strange places, like at school if I can get a moment where nobody's watching. Just to disturb people.

Pissed in a gas station trashcan once. I'd been holding it for over an hour anyways, I get there, there's no urinal in the restroom, somebody's in the only stall. I wait for this guy for about 5 minutes more, than I just said **** it and pissed in the trashcan <.<

I've probably done it in plenty of other odd places, but none come to mind at the moment.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

The Lone Dagger Peeing in the shower Xithor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    And Xithor, yeah, when you're drunk, you just don't care. My roof was a bet, cause I live in an apartment, and theres a nice view, so I was enjoying the view and nature called. As for the cop, I looked at him, gestured to the tree, he gestured "go ahead," I pissed, waved, and went on my merry way.
    Hahaha that is a pretty nice cop, don't think any cops in Tampa would let you pee anywhere you want. And I def know about drunk peeing, when you gotta go you gotta go right lol I actually was out at a bar in Tampa during March and I ran into C.C. Sabathia, Joba Chamberlain, and Phil Hughes. Needless to say even though I'm a Met I still was like wow they guys are three stud pitchers. Anyways C.C. got so wasted that when I went into the bathroom to take a piss he was standing in the middle of the room all by himself pissing in a trash can. That was pretty funny, just makes them more human you know, they are just like us but they throw gas lol

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User Peeing in the shower

by this i assume you been "strange places" in recent years (i.e. - not when you were a baby and would pee yourself anywhere and everywhere)

pee'd in shower ---- if people are being honest i would say most have, and as the shower washes is away then there isn't really a problem.

well, i remember one time which in a way is funny and a little sick, but when i was like 10/11 i was on this school trip for 2 nights and 3 days, anyway on the first night we couldn't sleep (me and a couple of friends who were sleeping in the same room) thought it would be funny to pee in the bin (there was a plastic bag in there). Anyway later on we relieased that it would be soo obvious that we pee'd in the bin so we through the bag out the window as well as some other stuff (coat hangers, toilet roll) anyway the next morning our teachers came up to us with all the stuff we through out in the plastic bag we peed in... and it was still a little wet (it didn't rain that night)...

anyway that was around 12/13 years ago now.

recently - dustbin - was drunk
    - drain - was drunk, though it would end up there anyway.

To properly respond to the first question, yes I pee in the shower from time to time.

As for the second I have a few that come to mind straight off the bat.

Kitchen sink at a house party where about 30 people were crowded around. Both of the owners had pissed me off, I was drunk, and I decided to urinate all over their clean dishes.

Down a randomly placed piece of PVC pipe. It was propped up in between a Y shaped tree trunk so I figured why the hell not.

Off of a boat while it was being driven down to party cove off of grand lake. Plenty of spectators.

On a d-bags floor mats, once again I was drunk and pissed off at said individual and I pulled his floor mats out of his truck did my business and left them there. The Oklahoma heat cooked the smell in. I later heard he replaced them about 2 weeks later.

Ironic story though, the first night the wife and I got together I watched her pee on a boat that was parked on a trailer in a driveway.

Note to anyone that hasn't observed the obvious, never piss up hill. You will walk away with wet shoes.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I want to play a game. Peeing in the shower Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Something about it just doesn't feel "right."
    My thoughts exactly; I am not a complete neat freak, however, there are somethings that I am a neak freak to. Peeing in the shower is one of those things; I would get paranoid of the pee touching me even though the pee is sterile and I would be washing my foot soon afterwards anyways - I wouldn't want "cooties".

Maybe once in a blue moon I will pee outside, near the woods, but a vast majority of the time I project my urine into a toilet or a urinal.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Peeing in the shower che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dont pee in the shower when I shower with my gf. Otherwise I will sometimes.

As for the most creative place, on the canoe trip a few weeks ago my friend squatted out of the side of the canoe and just let it go. She was drunk, obviously. I was pretty surprised still though.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Peeing on your feet can help prevent athlete's foot. Of course I pee in the shower.
    This myth has been debunked.
    It was based on urea being used in anti-fungal topical creams to break down fungus but shower water would strongly dilute it and even if it didn't you would need a higher concentration of urea than is found in urine. Drying feet properly after a shower and keeping them clean and dry on the other hand works wonders.

It's not so much strange as it is bad, but I remember in primary school many of the kids would try to piss over a stall door, or wall if there was a gap. That explained the piss on the walls - never found out why they were also covered in shit every so often.
    victoria aut mors

Death Before Dishonor Peeing in the shower Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have been guilty of it a time or two. I try to refrain from doin it to much. But sometimes I just don't wanna get out of the shower to piss. I keep my place cool year round so it always cold.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    This myth has been debunked.
    It was based on urea being used in anti-fungal topical creams to break down fungus but shower water would strongly dilute it and even if it didn't you would need a higher concentration of urea than is found in urine. Drying feet properly after a shower and keeping them clean and dry on the other hand works wonders.
    ^ What he said. You need about 20 times the urea that is found in urine to kill athlete's foot.

†SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Dr. Prof. Failstrom Peeing in the shower Dr_Flea's Avatar

yeah ive peed in the shower! no big deal really!!

climbed onto the roof of an old school and pissed in the airvents over the summer holidays!

got drunk and climbed a low wall to take a pee! then went back there when i was sober and askd how i didn't break my legs...and how i got back up!

and on various trees and car tyres and such!!

~Dr_Flea~

Registered User Peeing in the shower winterborn86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Something about it just doesn't feel "right.".
    Thats why I have never had a pee in the shower, it feels wierd to me for some reason but I am happy enough to squat for a pee in hedges when I've been out drinking until I get my behind poked by twigs or brambles tho

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

It's crazy. I don't like doing it, I can feel like I've got an empty bladder, yet once i pop into the shower, I've got a lot coming out. Like others have said, it's a harmless liquid that just washes away anyway.

And crap, typing this seriously "alerted" me that I have to go. Thanks guys.

One more thing though, I honestly saw this as "Peeping in the shower" and I thought this was going to be some kind of sickly hilarious, but oddly erotic stories of perversion. Carry on chaps!

Magically Delicous Peeing in the shower Merlin's Avatar

Peeing in the shower... yeah I feel sure most people have done that at least once. The real question is, how many people have taken a dump in the shower? (I haven't)

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Peeing in the shower chrono's Avatar

wow.....i used to do that alot but recently i have had to share the bathroom with some one so no more of that.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Sure, I do it. It all goes down the drain, anyhow.

Pissed on my lawn at night one time when I came back home from a party, and on a car, but that's about it for strange places.
    "Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our perspectives that separate us."
    —Squall Leonhart

You all make me sick.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    You all make me sick.
    lol
    "Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our perspectives that separate us."
    —Squall Leonhart

Sir Prize Peeing in the shower Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry... I got here late. Is this an in-joke that I missed out on, or are you all seriously pissing all over your feet and shower stalls?

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I'm sorry... I got here late. Is this an in-joke that I missed out on, or are you all seriously pissing all over your feet and shower stalls?

-Sin
    We're not pissing on our feet. We're pissing in the shower, stranger's lawns, and the like.

I actually pissed in a stranger's lawn in between parties earlier tonight lol
    —Squall Leonhart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast