Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The One That Got Away

Registered Goober The One That Got Away Order's Avatar

Re: The One That Got Away

Honestly, I never worried about the future of the relationship as far as years down the road. I'm more concerned with making today a good one and planning on tomorrow being good too.
    I've had many women tell me many things about what they wanted their family and children to be like. I don't think a single one of them ever made things happen according to plan.
    Usually, I see the surprise pregnancy and "welp, may as well get married".

I can't stay in a relationship where I purposefully avoid seeing her, or I'm headed home from work and thinking, "I hope she isn't there, or at least is occupied by a movie or something."
    If I ever got to the point in a relationship that marriage was an option I would not want it to be "Welp, may as well.."
    I'd rather have it be closer to, "Hell yeah!"
    But, I may just end up feeling old and finally saying "welp... I'm old. May as well..."

~*Moogle! Kupo!*~ The One That Got Away pixergirl's Avatar

Re: The One That Got Away

okay, like i can't really think anyone who "got away" at the moment, but i just want to say this thread is really awesome! i love reading all the different stories, thanks everyone for sharing
    This is bananas! B. A. N. A. N. A. S.! I said this ...Is bananas, B! A! N! A! N! A! S!

Hooah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2