View Poll Results: Do you date older or younger than yourself?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Older guys/girls are HOT!

8 30.77%
  • Younger guys/girls are where it's at.

3 11.54%
  • I really don't give a damn.

15 57.69%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Older or Younger?

The Bad Boy of TFF Older or Younger? Block's Avatar

Older or Younger?

Ok, here's a bit of a personal question for everyone out there! A poll shall be added, but it would be nice to here maybe a little why to go along with the question.

Do you date older or younger than yourself?

Me personally, I'm engaged to a girl three years younger than I am. I've always dated younger, because I like to be a little immature most of the time. I joke around a lot and generally act goofy. Older girls never really seemed to go for the goofy younger guy, so I have been dating younger then me most of my life. Also my mom is younger than my dad, so I think that might have played a subtle roll in the whole thing too.

When I was dating it did not matter. Most of the time it just happened to be that they were younger then me. Not that I went on the prowl for younger women.

I have dated my fair share of both, hell even been married to one that was a year older (stupid mistake) and now married to one that is 4 years younger then me (younger, more improved model). I think the trade in was nice though. I jest.

Actually it doesnt matter to me the age it would have to be a maturity factor and a mix of knowing how to have fun. My wife now is the perfect mix of both for me.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Do the elements trust you? Older or Younger? bahamuts heir's Avatar
    I don't really care but I tend to get a lot of older girlfriends. As long as they have a good personality and like me for being me, I'm happy. Sorry if that's a little bit of a mixed answer
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

All is One.One is All. Older or Younger? Firefly's Avatar
    I've kinda prefered older guys,but to me it really doesn't matter.Like CloudCry6 I go for the personaility.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Older or Younger? ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Thats a hard question well I guess I would have to say I date women younger than me for most of them. I really don't mind if the girl was a little older than me, I guess I have better luck with younger women I guess lol.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

The Bad Boy of TFF Older or Younger? Block's Avatar
    What an extremely even poll! Quite surprised at the even distribution. Let's get more people in here though!! Come on!

Che
    It shouldn't really make a difference.

The people voting that it matters I'm willing to bet are all younger, when 1-3 years difference is a pretty big deal as far as maturity, etc. As a person ages, the difference in, say, 5 years doesn't mean as much.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I've dated girls both a bit older and a bit younger.
    And I've noticed the most common age seems to be around one year older than me.
    I find it odd as it's completely coincidental.
    victoria aut mors

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Older or Younger? chrono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post

I have dated my fair share of both, hell even been married to one that was a year older (stupid mistake) and now married to one that is 4 years younger then me (younger, more improved model). I think the trade in was nice though. I jest.
    You been married twice link man?

If you do not mind me asking did you marry your first wife as a teenager because you are still a young guy?

Edit: i prefer the younger variety personally.They still have dreams and ambitions and not all the emotional baggage & kids that older women have. They also are in better shape. I like a girl with a nice pair and a big round booty but if a girl does not stay in shape then all that turns ugly real quick and girls seem to let themselves go as they get older(not all).
    Last edited by chrono; 01-26-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Blog Entries
    Back in high school, the girlfriends I had were either in the same grade or ahead of me. Since then though, I've had one gf that was a year ahead of me, one gf that was a year behind, then two other girls I've dated were either my age or younger than me. I've had quite the chex mix of women in my day lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Cilla vs. Games Older or Younger? Priscilla's Avatar
    At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me.
    But if I had to choose a preference I would go with an older man. They are usually more established and know what they want to do with their life. They are generally more mature and easier to talk to. I've always found men the same age as me were silly and the relationship was pointless.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I prefer older girlfriends and boyfriends. I have nothing against going out with someone younger than myself, but I'm still young and I want someone who is just as mature as I am. I'm not talking stuck-up mature, just someone I can hold a decent conversation with.

Someone older is more likely to love you for who you are, because they've (I hope) grown out of this "I'm only dating you because your hot," lark. They've made their own share of mistakes, have built up some morals, and I love learning from them.

Usually, I set a five year gap as my limit, but I'm prepared to go over but no more than ten years if I really like/love someone.

By going younger, if I want someone mature it'll be a yuppie/prep, and I'm not interested in snobbery. If they're not a prep, they're a chav, and all hopes of decent conversation get thrown out the window and are replaced with drunkenness and racism. Oh, and being able to spell is a plus. I'd be pissed if my late night texts looked like: "Ur da gr8est grl ive ev@ met! I luv uuuuuuu!!!111!! xxxxxxxxxx" *shudder*
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 01-27-2010 at 03:16 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Someone older is more likely to love you for who you are, because they've (I hope) grown out of this "I'm only dating you because your hot," lark. They've made their own share of mistakes, have built up some morals, and I love learning from them.
    First, it's "you're". And you're probably right, but remember you have your (showing ownership) beliefs and you don't have to follow everyone else. Not everyone older than you knows more. Experience goes a long way, but it has nothing on intellect or whatever t he **** I'm talking about here.

Usually, I set a five year gap as my limit, but I'm prepared to go over but no more than ten years if I really like/love someone.
    Why? Read my response above. It's like you're just giving yourself to anyone who's older because you trust them to know more than you. They probably do, but you shouldn't do that.

By going younger, if I want someone mature it'll be a yuppie/prep, and I'm not interested in snobbery. If they're not a prep, they're a chav, and all hopes of decent conversation get thrown out the window and are replaced with drunkenness and racism.
    What?

#LOCKE4GOD Older or Younger? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've always gone older. I just like opinionated people, and this is usually best met by people who are older. Not that I've had a great many girlfriends -- because my current one has been with me for going on for three years during what should be my most frivolous years.

My girl is just under a year older than me. When I met her, it was a sort-of issue. Now it's not important, to anyone.
    Last edited by Alpha; 01-27-2010 at 03:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    First, it's "you're". And you're probably right, but remember you have your (showing ownership) beliefs and you don't have to follow everyone else. Not everyone older than you knows more. Experience goes a long way, but it has nothing on intellect or whatever t he **** I'm talking about here.
    My bad. >>;

Who said I was following everyone else? I'm aware that older people might not know more.

Why? Read my response above. It's like you're just giving yourself to anyone who's older because you trust them to know more than you. They probably do, but you shouldn't do that.
    I'm giving myself to someone older? You make it sound as if I'm throwing myself at older people. It takes one ****load of trust on my part to even tell someone I love them, let alone to tell them I even like them. Shit, man.

If I went younger at my age, I'd be going out with someone purely because they're going out with someone, and that's all I'd get. I'm not even eighteen.

What?
    You don't live in England, so you wouldn't understand what a chav was. That's aimming for the low.

Why do I feel as if my post was attacked and taken out of context?

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Che
    My bad. >>;

Who said I was following everyone else? I'm aware that older people might not know more.

I'm giving myself to someone older? You make it sound as if I'm throwing myself at older people. It takes one ****load of trust on my part to even tell someone I love them, let alone to tell them I even like them. Shit, man.

If I went younger at my age, I'd be going out with someone purely because they're going out with someone, and that's all I'd get. I'm not even eighteen.

You don't live in England, so you wouldn't understand what a chav was. That's aimming for the low.

Why do I feel as if my post was attacked and taken out of context?
    I know you're real young, and I was young once (still am). And you're also one of my fellow TFFers. I'm just trying to help a girl out here.

I didn't want you to just "give yourself" away with that five year gap comment. It should mean more than that.

And the "chav" thing. I still don't know what it is. Probably could be fixed with a quick google, but I've got things to do atm.

Don't feel taken out of context. I have nothing but love to give.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    I know you're real young, and I was young once (still am). And you're also one of my fellow TFFers. I'm just trying to help a girl out here.

I didn't want you to just "give yourself" away with that five year gap comment. It should mean more than that.

And the "chav" thing. I still don't know what it is. Probably could be fixed with a quick google, but I've got things to do atm.

Don't feel taken out of context. I have nothing but love to give.
    The five year comment was made because that's just is the way it is. I'm currently going out with someone older than that, and I've had horrible comments on that age difference.

The difference doesn't matter to me, I just prefer to make sure people know that I'm not some kind of teen wanting to date the old rich guy who's ready to drop dead any second. "Older" can mean anything.

Chav.

They're scum.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 01-27-2010 at 04:01 AM.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Che
    Rofl. Sounds a lot like the typical US college girl. I'm not even joking. "Ugh" boots, short skirt, muffin top, and never close their ****ing mouth.

The difference doesn't matter to me, I just prefer to make sure people know that I'm not some kind of teen wanting to date the old rich guy who's ready to drop dead any second.
    Well that's different than here in the states. A lot of women don't really give a shit about dating older guys because they know they're gonna get paid somehow. +Respect, girl.

Air from my lungs. Older or Younger? Violet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrono View Post

Edit: i prefer the younger variety personally.They still have dreams and ambitions and not all the emotional baggage & kids that older women have. They also are in better shape. I like a girl with a nice pair and a big round booty but if a girl does not stay in shape then all that turns ugly real quick and girls seem to let themselves go as they get older(not all).

Well, older girls have dreams and ambitions too >.>. I'm 21 and I still haven't given up. There was an 80 year old woman who went to college and finished all of her studies, then died like.. a few days after. Also, I've met more younger people with emotional baggage than older people, or just as much. But yeah, just saying.

Anyways, I honestly don't think age entirely matters, even though I selected 'older', but it definitely does have its limits(and my limit's like.. 19-30). I prefer older guys to guys my age or guys younger than me, but that's merely a bonus. The reason why I'd prefer older is because I assume more older guys already know who they are and where they stand. They are also most likely to be more responsible, but I know there's a lot out there who aren't.
    Last edited by Violet; 01-27-2010 at 04:14 AM.

Asking all the personal questions. Older or Younger? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    I was a big geek I never dated, I spent all my time studying to be a carpenter than horticulturists pfft who has time to date plus I was never a very sociable person.

Anywho I am married now and my wife is one year younger than me so I don't think she would like me dating much.

But to answer the question seriously I would have to say older or at least the same age, younger gals just erk me, I don't know why I just think that some are childish and immature no disrespect to my fellow tff ladies of course, and believe it or not females don't think of the future when in a certain context take for example a wedding females will always think of the grandeur of the wedding day where as the male will be thinking of the future ahead ie house, finance etc once again I don't mean any disrespect to all the ladies here on TFF.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Honestly, I prefer older. I just feel weird with dating a guy younger than me, In fact I've never dated anyone my age

I kind of tried once, but it wasn't the same for some reason younger guys seem more needy, like they need to constantly flaunt that they're in a relationship or something. It's hard to explain. Older guys are just more chill, I'm all about being touchy feely but not in public. I don't need to be smothered when I walk, holding hands just is fine.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-27-2010 at 06:24 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Older or Younger?
    Posted by RamesesII
    believe it or not females don't think of the future when in a certain context take for example a wedding females will always think of the grandeur of the wedding day where as the male will be thinking of the future ahead ie house, finance etc once again I don't mean any disrespect to all the ladies here on TFF.
    How dare you Rameses! I feel totally disrespected by that post.

Hahaha... just kidding. I know that I'm one of those types that would be excited about her wedding day, but not for the "grandeur" of it. I would go simple, because I don't think you need a big event for your wedding day to be memorable. Just being with the one I intend to spend the rest of my life with, and joined together in holy matrimony seems so romantic to me.

Also, I want some big cake. But not the kind with fondant frosting. That stuff is nasty.

Getting back on track:

Age doesn't matter to me. As long as you have a rockin' personality and we get along great, then that's cool with me. However, I do have an age limit. I'm not going to date a guy who isn't at least in his 20's (preferably 21; I'm not buying any beer for a guy who can't legally do it himself ), because I would feel awkward if they were any younger than that. As for how old? I dunno. Call it as I see it, I guess.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Asking all the personal questions. Older or Younger? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    How dare you Rameses! I feel totally disrespected by that post.

Hahaha... just kidding. I know that I'm one of those types that would be excited about her wedding day, but not for the "grandeur" of it. I would go simple, because I don't think you need a big event for your wedding day to be memorable. Just being with the one I intend to spend the rest of my life with, and joined together in holy matrimony seems so romantic to me.
    Dodie if I wasn't married I would so marry you haha

Totally in-appropiate anywho haha

Also, I want some big cake. But not the kind with fondant frosting. That stuff is nasty.
    I hate that crap luckily we never had it.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

This ain't no place for no hero Older or Younger? Tiffany's Avatar
    I never really had a "preference" tbh, it was more about the person rather than the age. I dunno, saying that someone only dates older or younger is kind of limiting themselves. I've never had a "type", I always went for someone who I was attracted to, someone who I could talk with and someone who was interested in more than just partying day in, day out.

That being said, I have dated men older than me far more than I dated men younger. My guy is 5 years older than me, but when I met him I honestly thought we were the same age. He always has looked younger than what he was. He tended to date women younger than him so I guess it evens out.

Death Before Dishonor Older or Younger? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm 19 so age don't really mean to much to me. As long as I am with a nice chick that I can get along, who is nice, and not to bad to look at then I am good. I have dated older women, and younger. My current girlfriend is about to turn 22. In high school I was 17 dating a girl who had just turned 15. SO to me age don't mean shit as long as she is cool...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I never really had a "preference" tbh, it was more about the person rather than the age. I dunno, saying that someone only dates older or younger is kind of limiting themselves.
    I don't think it's limiting at all. To have a preference is exactly that it doesn't mean that I wouldn't date younger just because older is what I prefer at the moment. If anyone found someone they liked enough, I don't think anyone would care.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post
    I'm 19 so age don't really mean to much to me. As long as I am with a nice chick that I can get along, who is nice, and not to bad to look at then I am good. I have dated older women, and younger. My current girlfriend is about to turn 22. In high school I was 17 dating a girl who had just turned 15. SO to me age don't mean shit as long as she is cool...
    I LOL'd at that irl.

Imperius Rex Older or Younger? Storm's Avatar
    I prefer people my around my age or a couple of years older. I could never be in a relationship with someone old enough to be a parent, or someone so young they're barely legal. Someone a few years older I would prefer than someone a few years younger, as I see myself as quite a mature person. I do like to prat around a bit, but I find adults who are too immature very annoying.

I find that age gap is less important when you are older. My mum and stepdad have a 9 year age gap, but look great together. Although I would not be able to be in a relationship with someone 10+ years older than me, some people have such great relationships with a huge age gap, so it shouldn't really be important. I do, however, feel embarassed about somone I know who is in his 40s and has an 18 year old girlfriend. It probably wouldn't be so bad if she was mature and intelligant, but unfortunatly she isn't.

Registered User Older or Younger? Yesha's Avatar

Re: Older or Younger?

I reaLLy didn't care about the age, it just happened that I aLways picked a guy out that is quite 2-3 yrs. oLder than me.. and I must say.. I'am easiLy faLLen for oLder guys.. :-) I don't know.. I Like guys that are more mature, and can carry out an interesting conversation and.. I haven't dated someone that has the same age or younger than me.. LoL!
    Last edited by Yesha; 01-31-2010 at 06:29 AM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Crash Boom Bang Older or Younger? Lily's Avatar

Re: Older or Younger?

I tend to date younger, dunno why it's not really a preference, it just seems to always work that way for me

I look young though, and I probably act about 12, so I can't really see myself with someone older than me, though I have dated older, I just tend to date younger more...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast