Thread: Pulling a Prank

is not a douche Pulling a Prank Bubble Boy's Avatar

Pulling a Prank

The one I was thinking of was getting a Ped Egg, and if you don't know what that is...here, Ped Egg. So my idea is to use the skin shavings from the pedegg to put on a plate of spaghetti, you know pasta, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese...and then adding the skin shavings to the mozzarella cheese! Awesome idea, right? I think the shavings would be about the same color as the cheese so an unsuspecting person would dig right in.
    SPOILER!!:

Do you guys have a prank you would like to pull on a friend, or have been thinking of?

Gingersnap Pulling a Prank OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Pulling a Prank

Well that's disgusting. I hope you get counter-pranked with a pie to the face.

I don't much care for pranks that involve tricking other people into contact with your bodily fluids/shavings/pubes/etc or those that can hurt/completely humiliate other people (saw one YouTube video of a dude chasing his gf dressed as a clown, having her slip on a waxed floor, dumping a pitcher of pee he'd been saving on her, and then covering her with flour..... the ****? If you want to break up, just say so).

Saran wrapping a car? Tying keys to helium balloons and letting them rest on the ceiling? Surrounding a sleeping person with objects (toast... bars of soap... balloons....)? Funny to me (I'm a fan of balloons). Foot cheese? Ew.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

I think over half of my posts have me trolling, which is more then just a prank btw, it's an art.

other then that, I prank people with minor shit all the time. One time at the bars, my best friend was wearing a hoodie while a few of us were sitting at a table. we get a small bowl of popcorn to munch on, so while my friend is looking around, I would throw kernels into his hood from across the table. I had like over half the bowl in his hood before it was gone, and he didn't find out for quite some time.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Hewerya love...? Pulling a Prank seanb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    my idea is to use the skin shavings from the pedegg to put on a plate of spaghetti
    You are astronomically incredible. I admire you.

I always prank my grandmother by sneaking into her house and hiding in her fridge.

Also, this one time, at band camp, my friend stole a baby, it was sooo funny.

I'm honestly not a huge fan.

Extremely tiny pranks (I mean extremely tiny) are fine, but I don't like making people feel like douches or being on the receiving end of a prank in public. No Bueno.

I do little things, for example, like last year I got one of my guy friends a bouquet of flowers for his B-day. Funny, not harming anyone and just enough for people to be like "omg lol!!"

And LOL @ balloons. That sounds like a good idea. Just randomly filling a friends house with balloons or their car, like a ridiculous amount haha.

*walks out to car*..........

"wtf?"

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Pulling a Prank nickness89's Avatar

As disgusting as that prank would be (Ped Egg prank) it is effing legendary

You should mix the shavings with Parmesan cheese, as it is already powdered just like the skin would be

And Mr SeanB !! The poor old wifey could have a heart attack
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra