Thread: The Official Megan Fox thread

Blog Entries

The Official Megan Fox thread

Honestly, how can you not want to hit that?

Soooo, how bout that Megan Fox?? I think I am in love with her, people. Not only is she extremely attractive, she is also opinionated and stubborn, two of my favorite characteristics in a girl lol. She calls Lady GaGa a "slut", which I agree with, and then she also talks about her bisexuality and she says that she can sleep with guys, and she can sleep with girls, but she can't sleep with girls that have been with guys. Confused much? So am I. Does it really matter? Not really at all.

Post your thoughts, concerns, and favorite pictures here!
    Last edited by Andromeda; 07-24-2009 at 10:19 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Gingersnap The Official Megan Fox thread OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Toe thumbs and bad acting.

That is my official statement.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Registered User The Official Megan Fox thread

Megan Fox

Yes, I think she is very pretty. But this maybe is just me, but most of the pictures I see of her, she has her mouth open a little bit. No, it's not a big deal. I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed?

Okay, here is a pic that I like!

Hello Kitty necklace, ftw!
    Last edited by Dodie16; 07-24-2009 at 11:46 PM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Toe thumbs and bad acting.

That is my official statement.
    Someone is jealous about not making it to the big screen! hahaaaaa jayyyyy kayyyyy.

But she seriously got her acting career started up when she was 15 with the Olsen Twins. That's saying something.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Soup Kitchen Jerk. The Official Megan Fox thread Polk's Avatar
    I would've preferred an Isla Fisher or Emma Watson thread, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

In order to contribute, I'll post this.

Go kill yourself Michael Bay - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Long story short, Megan Fox is right about Transformers not being a movie about acting. Michael Bay is an idiot and an asshole who SHOULDN'T MAKE MOVIES. EVER. I SAW PEARL HARBOR, MICHAEL BAY. THAT'S THREE ****ING HOURS OF MY LIFE I'LL NEVER GET BACK.

And this. This is fantastic.

Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Air from my lungs. The Official Megan Fox thread Violet's Avatar
    One thing I can't stand about her is how she does that tongue thing. She's constantly rolling it around inside of her mouth, it's irritating. Also, she seems a tad stuck up in her interviews..I am not sure about her yet, but so far she comes across to me as a snob.

She's a tool... and not a good one either, like a spanner or a screwdriver. She can't act for shit and her 'looks' are overrated. Don't get me wrong, i'd still "hit that", but she wouldn't be getting toast in the morning.

Maridia
    I really can't say I understand peoples fascination to her. From what she's acted like she seems high up on herself. yet she does it in a series where the computer generated machines are more important...I think she's given herself too much credit.

And her face reminds me of a faux Carmen Electra...with awkwardly devilish blue eyes.

Not to be trusted.

Eww. Do not want. I just don't see it.

Thread needs more Julianna Rose Mauriello.

Last edited by Fluffy; 07-25-2009 at 02:03 AM.

I know little of her except for her pouting lips and that Marilyn Monroe tattoo. In all honesty I haven't really seen her act. Once I saw her in this movie and she played the total bimbo and barely spoke which evidently didn't help my views of her.
    Am I jealous? Hell yeah, I'd be her if I could xD. So far though I have seen nothing to rave about her for... but I can see how she's become popular with the masses.
    Then there's all the comments saying she's the 'New Angelina'. I find that irritating as Ange is still around, at least come up with something orginal. Although I must say.. even though I semi-hate Ms. Fox I'd love to see her as Tomb Raider.

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Air from my lungs. The Official Megan Fox thread Violet's Avatar
    Y'know, in that pic you posted, Kilala: http://stylefrizz.com/img/megan-fox-plastic-surgery.jpg

If you look at her upper lip in the "now" pic(to the far right), notice how it's sort of.. uncentered :S. Either somebody photoshopped that, or she just has a crooked upper lip. The "Then" pic(one next to the far right) kinda looks like Cristina Aguilere, too.

Yeah I totally get what you mean xD Something doesn't ring true.
    But yeah even if she has had some surgery, she is quite the looker (grrr XD). I also don't see the nose job thing. Maybe I'm blind but it looks the same. Media can be cruel x3

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Master of the Shadow Key The Official Megan Fox thread KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Let's just say that I found the Transformers hotter and more interesting than her.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Govinda
    Fake boobs, is a fail. Will be forgotten before too long.

The Official Megan Fox thread Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    I'll probably get kicked out of my gender for it, but I don't really find her that hot. Although I do think the picture of her in the Jennifer's Body poster is wicked hot, but that's almost definitely way more the pose than the person.

Beyond that, she's a bad actor in a bunch of bad movies who had a bunch of surgery to make herself look better. I don't really see anything special there.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Quote Originally Posted by Govinda View Post
    Fake boobs, is a fail. Will be forgotten before too long.
    Incorrect. If done correctly, fake tits can be epic tits. Still, she is no Scarlett Johansson.

And the guy that posted the little girl is a sick ****.

Scarlett is hotter. And yes that little girl looks 13.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Oh wow. She DOES have a toe thumb.

I personally think the nose job was a really big improvement. But the rest looked better before she had it all worked on. She kind of reminds me of that Hannah Montana kid, but a little older.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth The Official Megan Fox thread Xanatos's Avatar
    I must agree that she is a bad actor but she is kinda hot, although there are more hotter than her but that's not the point.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 The Official Megan Fox thread T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Eww. Do not want. I just don't see it.

Thread needs more Julianna Rose Mauriello.
    There should be a forum rule against posting her photo. She makes people loli. 4chan can't be wrong about that. Darn LazyTown, contaminating kids with lolicon...

In either case, I don't see how spectacular Ms. Fox can be. My first reaction was..."who's Megan Fox?". (Yeah, that also means I haven't seen Transformers. Sue me; old school Transformers is much better) After seeing the photos, she looks real nice, but nothing out of the way. Like...well, Keira Knightley, who's one heck of a woman. Or, someone on the line of maturity...say, Charlize Theron?

Still, given that I couldn't care a darn rat's buttocks about celebrity gossip, let her do whatever she wants. Be one of those plastic women with zero talent. And eventually falling into oblivion and having the artificial skin against them.

Just don't mess with the Prime! Optimus, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    And yes that little girl looks 13.
    Big shocker; the "girl" is actually 18!
    Last edited by T.G. Oskar; 07-25-2009 at 03:02 PM.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    There should be a forum rule against posting her photo. She makes people loli. 4chan can't be wrong about that. Darn LazyTown, contaminating kids with lolicon...
    I was going to mention that she's 18, but it seems you're aware of that.

EDIT: Though I do think she was 16 at the time of that photo.
    Last edited by Fluffy; 07-25-2009 at 07:36 PM.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    Yeah, I'd be worried if a 13 year old were to take a picture like this.
    http://didlina.blox.pl/resource/Juli...tephaniefr.jpg

I don't know why, but it still looks sexualized even though it may not have been intended. D: Confusionzz.

(I ****ing hate that wig with a vengence.)
    Last edited by Chez Daja; 07-26-2009 at 02:18 PM.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Govinda
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post

I don't know why, but it still looks sexualized even though it may not have been intended. D: Confusionzz.

Of course it looks sexual - she's sticking her arse out and wearing clingy underwear. ****ing awful.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 The Official Megan Fox thread T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post

For some reason, I have the foggiest idea that the photo has been 'shopped. I can't quite get the reason, aside from the fact that the head looks bigger than the body (and I mean the face: the wig is already much bigger than it intends to be)

Also:
    Disturbing image ahead:

Yes, it was taken from 4chan before it got wiped. No, it wasn't by me. Yes, it was given to me by someone else. No, it doesn't make me what it says; Bridget still hasn't made me what it says it makes males.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Do not want Megan Fox.
    As for the 18 year old 'girl', I'm finding it hilarious as aren't most people mentioning her late teens/early twenties themselves?
    I'm less than two years older than her myself and I've dated a girl three years younger than myself...

It's likely just me, but I don't tend to find many celebrities too attractive due to how fake most of them seem. Hooray for real chicks?
    victoria aut mors

Bananarama The Official Megan Fox thread Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan'do Spike View Post

Beyond that, she's a bad actor in a bunch of bad movies who had a bunch of surgery to make herself look better. I don't really see anything special there.
    Welcome to Hollywood.

I like her, but not for the obvious reasons. Yes she's hot, but from those pics posted before, its not natural... and that's not hot. Really had no idea about that until now.

I'm a big fan of her attitude, the whole "**** you, I'm doing it my way" type of deal. That, and the fact that she'll call people out on things and just let everything fall where it does.

That, and some of her quotes sound so like me that it's not even funny.

"I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard."

"I don't understand why people don't have a f—-ing sense of humor. Always assume that I'm being sarcastic."

"It pisses me when people ****ing complain that I'm too beautiful to get this part. That's bullshit. You wouldn't be working if you weren't attractive. Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of. And if I weren't attractive I wouldn't be working at all."
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The Alpha &amp; Omega The Official Megan Fox thread Einherjan's Avatar
    Yeah, I would have to pass on her. I like tattoos on girls, but hers are just awful. A little too trashy for me.
    Last edited by Einherjan; 07-27-2009 at 07:45 AM.