Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1515

Thread: Official Birthday Thread

Registered User Official Birthday Thread CloudvsLightning's Avatar

Re: Official Birthday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Woooo.

Cesar is nineteen, bitches. Congratulate him on being old. =P

Happy 19th pal, here's to 19 more! Now hurry up and move to St. Louis and turn 21. =P
    First congrats on being old.
    Second are you saying he will only live for nineteen more years until he dies of drinking too much? Too bad. Enjoy the last nineteen years of your life.

"One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them -"

"Hey dude! Wrong place! This isn't The Lord of the Rings."

"Really? Are you sure . . . I mean . . ."

"I'm sure now go! Yeah now get out of the spotlight. I have some Deepground soldiers to shoot."

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar

What the crap? Cesar's way old now, man. Get with the times. :3

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Skie's Dark Lady Official Birthday Thread SailorCallie's Avatar

Well today, 12/06/2010, happens to be my 33rd birthday, and I haven't heard from any poster from this forum wishing me a happy birthday.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4NUl8vbJ0

The Cringe: Empty Table AMV by SailorCallie (me)

PSN Username: SailorCallie
    Nintendo Network Username: Callie1277
    XBox Live Gamertag: SailorCallie77

Quote Originally Posted by SailorCallie View Post
    Well today, 12/06/2010, happens to be my 33rd birthday, and I haven't heard from any poster from this forum wishing me a happy birthday.
    Wow 33, huh? Well happy week-late birthday. Hope you had a good one

I also want to wish Crystal aka Dragonheart Happy Birthday. Her's was yesterday.

Registered User Official Birthday Thread Tidus235's Avatar

congrats on being nineteen

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Official Birthday Thread Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus235 View Post
    congrats on being nineteen
    Who are you talking to?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

___________ Official Birthday Thread Kyreaan's Avatar

Happy Birthday and a big clown cake goes to the three people on here who turned 25 today. What're the odds?

Don't get sick.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Happy Birthday to everyone that posted before this and everyone that posted after this. Wait, that excludes me? =O

=P

Surprise!! A Happy Birthday goes to one of our own Super Moderators, Dawezy (28), and also final fantacy_tifa. Enjoy the party.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Happy Birthday, Dawezy! You're 28 already? Man, time sure flies.

Happy Late Birthday there, SailorCallie. You should come to the party too. I'm glad to see people in your game gen here. Nice dragon.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Happy Late Birthday there, SailorCallie. You should come to the party too. I'm glad to see people in your game gen here. Nice dragon.
    Thanks. My avatar's from a collection of Dragonlance art by Larry Elmore featuring Kitiara Uth Mater, her dragon Skie, and everyone's favorite rouge, Tasslehoff.

I didn't mind the 6-month belated happy birthday wish from you, but I want to thank you anyway.

I've never read Dragonlance, yet I've heard it's good. It reminds me of old character writing of mine. My dragon didn't have wings though. It had 8 legs instead and could fly anyway. He also looked like a Koi fish when it came to his scales. He became even more scary when he figured out how to impale himself to the World Tree.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Jayfeather

yay

It was The Clint Eastwood's birthday on 5/31/1930. Here's a little something for your 81st birthday.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Question Re: Official Birthday Thread

It was The Clint Eastwood's birthday on 5/31/1930. Here's a little something for your 81st birthday.

That pic's taken from The Oregon Trail, either Apple IIe or PC CGA version.

Yes. People are supposed to know that. Thanks for helping. It's probably the PC version with a big floppy disk drive.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

I just now noticed that it is also Loaf's 22nd birthday today. I ran out of cakes; however, here is some birthday spam. I hope you like it.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Happy birthday, Loaf. I don't have any good cake pictures, but hope you had a good day.

A Happy Undeath Birthday goes to Neo Necron who turns 24 today. Here's some experimental gas and your birthday zombie. Hope you enjoy.

A very warming Happy Birthday goes to Lazer who turns 26 today. Let's see. Here you go. You get a very special and rare pink lightsaber. It looks like a lazer.

A Happy Birthday this dawn goes to Calvan who was born on June 21, 1988. He turns 23 today. For his birthday, Calvan gets a surprise in a box. It's a little kitty.

A Happy Birthday goes this night over to Erlangen, Deutschland for smurphy who turns 21. For your 21st birthday over in Erlangen, you get an abduction. It's from a starship that looks like a stupid Xmas tree with a gaping mouth. You don't know why it showed up because it's June.

;;;;;;;;

Happy Birthday, zombie style, goes to a new guy who turns 21 today. It's a DrLeonhart. Grab your ghostbusting gear and meet me for the zombie shoot Q7Q. It's like shooting balloons or targets at a fair, yet it's a little more fun.
    :.:.:.
    :.:.:.:
    :.:.:
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 12-06-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: holy crap

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:

Consistently Average Official Birthday Thread Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just dropped by to wish Zargabaath a happy 23rd birthday. Im sure Kyreaan will do a better job than me at doing so as i have no interesting present in smilie form to give to you but hey have a good one all the same.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Exclamation Re: Official Birthday Thread

It'll suck being 34 today.

Registered User Official Birthday Thread sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

<--- is 27 on this dec 9th day of 2011.. so happy birthday to me BAMF

Official Birthday Thread Secret Weapon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seeing nobody deems me existable, I wish myself a happy bday. Even though I'm broke and won't be doing anything, it's still a happy one.
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Eye in the Sky Official Birthday Thread Fuzz's Avatar
    Was just doing my professional lurking and noticed a special birthday, so Happy B-day Che didn't realize you were only a couple years younger than me. Have a good one brother!

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

Mercenary (ex-member of SOLDIER) Official Birthday Thread Cloud Omnislash's Avatar
    Say, my birthday is sooner , 28th of october already, so... any comment it will be really grateful, besides... I'm new. ^^ (lol xD)

The Old Skool Warrior Official Birthday Thread LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm regurgitating the fuck out of this thread.

HAPPY AGING CELEBRATION, LOAF <3 <3
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Happy birthday loafmeister!!

I'm old.

Thanks guys!
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Official Birthday Thread che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    I'm old.

Thanks guys!
    Now you can use that old man strength!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast