Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Birthday Thread

Thank you so much everybody, I really appreciate your kind wishes and such. I had quite a good day, not exactly perfect but it was good nonetheless. Thank you so much Josh for your lovely messages and rep, they were lovely. Thank you to OceanEyes28, Nathan, Fluffy and Ann, you guys are so kind.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Registered User Official Birthday Thread Dimi's Avatar
    Damn, am I late to wishing you a Happy Birthday?

Happy Belated Birthday Crazy Chocobo. I really wish we had the gift system back. That way I'd send you a pretzel, some cheese, cake, a present, and so on.

Good to hear you had a good day though.

Godsmack Worshipper Official Birthday Thread Omega Weapon's Avatar
    Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart. All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far. I stretched my wings and breath in different day. Alone and broken is the price I pay but that's ok...
    Happy Birthday ~CC~!
    Hope you had a great day filled with presents and fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishie
    I really wish we had the gift system back.
    I totally agree with you.....
    Last edited by Omega Weapon; 03-05-2008 at 06:12 AM.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Official Birthday Thread ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Happy birthday Crazy Chocobo. Have a wonderful day and have some cake and beer, don't get too drunk thats bad for you.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Happy birthday to Kirsty.

I hope you don't mind me calling you by your real name... Anyway, cake is good, so be sure to eat lots of it... I'd have gone a length to handmake you one, but since you live so far away and on a different island to me, I figured the idea wasn't the best.

Anyway, you take care and have a great day. And just in case you're worried like when my sister was about turning twenty... It's not old. Don't worry about it.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Official Birthday Thread Treize's Avatar
    First happy birthday to OceanEyes. I haven't really been checking the birthdays, so I completely missed yours. Hopefully you had a good birthday.

Also happy birthday to Crazy Chocobo. It looks like you had a pretty good birthday, so that's good. I hope you got many presents and ate really good cake.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Thank you everybody, your kind wishes have all been lovely. I can't believe it is over again for another year haha. Big 21 next year. O.o

My thanks go to Squishie, Omega Weapon, ~FANTASY X~, Chez and Squall333. Oh and also thanks to those people who IM'd me and wished me a happy Birthday, that is always nice! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I think I have said it enough now.

Jumps in and out of the window Official Birthday Thread Riddler's Avatar
    Happy birthday to all the people celebrating birthdays and have a fricken great day!!!!!(Easter is coming up!!!!)

Proud and awesome member the FF cult!

Happy birthday, Toph.

Hope you have a really good day. Man, you and I used to be so close, but uh... I dunno, drifted a bit...? I don't really know how that happened, but you're still my friend nonetheless. =D

Have a great birthday.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Happy Birthday Toph, enjoy your birthday.
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Lady Succubus Official Birthday Thread Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I'm not really fond of empty praises of birthday. Or empty praises in general for that matter.

If you don't know me, if I don't know you, or if we don't even talk to each other at all, I don't want to see a happy birthday from you. Though that's not saying I'm going to stop you. I really can't. All I'm saying is that I'll ignore you.

But anyway.. thanks, Chez.

And oh. A happy birthday to Djinn, who shares the same birthday as me.
    Last edited by Victoria; 03-07-2008 at 08:42 PM.

It's Djinn's birthday too?

I knew his birthday was somewhere arund the 8th of March... I guess it is the same day!

Sorry Djinn, I didn't see your birthday down on the list... But since I've been nicely reminded by Toph here, happy birthday to you, my good sir.

And I'm sorry that it slipped my mind before. I could've sworn there was something I'd forgotten. Have a mildly to moderately humourous and cake filled day, though.

Gingersnap Official Birthday Thread OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dawwww I didn't get to Andy first. I'm so bummed. I've been waiting for it for DAYS so I could tell him how freaking OLD he is. 23 is one thing, but 24? Jesus! I have no idea why he removed his birthday from like... everywhere.

I may have spammed his AIM screenname while he was offline... a bit.

But I'll stop talking about him like he's never going to read this (bahaha Andy's an asshole).

Andyyyyy! You're one of my favorite people in the whole world and I hope you have an incredible birthday. And be safe or I'll knock your silly British teeth out and then there will be no more scones. Have extra everything for me! Looooooove yoouuuuu.

Speaking of love and friends that go WAY back: Hi Toph! I'm staring at your MSN name right now calculating how many hours you have left until it's the 8th for you. You're like... 3 hours behind? Anyway, it'll get there eventually and then you will be.... hahaha also 24. For some reason, I still had you stuck at 22/23. I dunno! Happy birthday! It's been lovely knowing you. Thank you for starting that PM conversation with me all those years ago. I was worried about making friends here and then there you were. It was really appreciated.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Yay! Happy Birthday Djinn! I hope that your Birthday is filled with tons of joy and happiness. Also, make sure you have some cake or some other goodies! Have fun and may you receive many great gifts!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Andy And Toph!!!

Get drunk, have fun, don't get yourselves killed and stuff.
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    Thanks Ally sister dearest, and thanks Nick. =D
    And also thanks to Rasler who IM'd me on xfire. xD

I just got back from Dave & Busters.

As I've said on MSN Toph, HAPPY UNBELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I thought I missed it for some reason but ah, hope you have fun and have a great time.

Happy Birthday to Djinn as well. You're an awesome guy and I hope you have a kickass time.

Happy birthday Andy~! As already pointed out by Ally (please forgive me if it's presumptuous to use your name), you're getting old. Better watch out. =P Never know what's creeping just around the corner. Speaking of around the corner... I never did like it when it's my birthday.

Knowing you, you'll probably have a good day. But I'm going to wish you a good day anyway. So... have fun and stuff. I'm tired, can't think of much else to say, so I'll leave it at that. =P

And an empty unhappy birthday to Toph. I sincerely don't mean it.

Blog Entries
    Yay, thank you Fluffy! ^_^
    I'll accept a happy birthday from you. Because I read your journal. So I know you. XD

Arachnie Suicide Official Birthday Thread ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Happy birthday, Vicky.

Hope it's a good one <3 ^^.

Andy, don't know you quite as well besides a few conversations, but happy birthday to you too!
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Woo, i'm old!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes <3, definatly made it a good start to the day coming here to read them all as well as the spam left for me on AIM XD. <2

I'll be sure to post about the festivities somewhere, no doubt something entertaining will happen.

Happy Birthday Toph, i'm glad i got to know you, even if we do argue about pointless things 90% of the time XD. Hope you have a good day

Happy birthday man, hope you have a good one.

Happy birthday to Fuzzymunchkin, without you, none of us would be on this forum.

Thanks for being a great webmaster, and hopefully, many a cake will be thrust your way in worship. Have a great day. =D

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUZZ!
    And from what I hear,
    HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TFF!

Have a good one, mate
    victoria aut mors

Happy birthday to Fuzz! The master of us all! HAIL FUZZ!!! Have a happy birthday and enjoy the cakes and sweet things.

Happy Birthday big guy, enjoy the drinks. Have a great day.

Maridia
    Happy Birthday Fuzz! If we had the gifts up I'd send you a birthday cake, but we don't so I suppose I'll just post this. But I wish you a good one with gifts and good food!

Wow, Fuzz's birthday is already here? Its amazing how this is also the 10 year anniversary of TFF as well. Happy Birthday man. This site would be nothing without you. You're a genius and I hope you have an awesome time.

Gingersnap Official Birthday Thread OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FUZZFACE

Happy birthday!

And hey, thanks for starting TFF. It has impacted my life incredibly, much more than I thought it would. That's kind of weird and neat at the same time. You've done some good for a number of people and that iiiiiis awesome.

So have a lovely day and enjoy the next year.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

The Old Skool Warrior Official Birthday Thread LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happy birthday, old friend. I know it's already been conveyed via a couple other mediums, but hey, the more messages the merrier?
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast