Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Birthday Thread

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Official Birthday Thread ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Happy Birthday Cesar, have a great day and please enjoy your yourself with drinks
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Gingersnap Official Birthday Thread OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OLD

SOOO OOOOOLD

Happy birthday, grandpa!

You're a good friend, I love you dearly, and I hope you have a pleasant birthday in spite of all your work and carrying on doing whatever it is you're doing.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Happy really late birthday to Cain Highwind. I didn't check the calendar thing until today, so sorry. Glad you had something to do even if you didn't have money.

Happy regular birthday to LocoColt. Don't know you, but it's your birthday, so have fun! Hope your leg and arm and stomach don't bother you.

Heeey, I come back from yet another hiatus just in time to wish Cesar a happy birthday! (In a way, it's also this thread's birthday. ) May you enjoy consumption of non-alcoholic beverages and get high on life.

Happy birthday Cesar! Even though you've mysteriously disappeared again, have a good one, and hope everything's going well for you.

Registered User Official Birthday Thread Dimi's Avatar
    A happy birthday to LocoColt. Hope you're not hurt seeing how you vanished without a trace once again. Have fun, play Guitar Hero, rock out with a babe, and eat cake.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I'm doing this early because I'm going away tomorrow and will miss a birthday.

Happy early birthday to OceanEyes28. (I'd rather be early, rather than be late. And I remembered to post it!)

Anyway though, I hope you have a great day and I wish you nothing but happiness. And a humungous cake.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Official Birthday Thread ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Happy Birthday OceanEyes28, have a great day and enjoy yourself.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

A Happy Birthday to Georg Prime also known as Dyluck. Haven't seen you around in a while but damn I miss your postwhoring. You're 21 at last man!!!! You're legal to drink. What better way to throw a party then drink and ship an underage Californian a beer? Have an awesome time and eats lots of cake.

I'd like to say a very Happy Birthday to OceanEyes! It's probably not the actual day there yet considering Australia is a bit ahead but I'd still like to say it now anyway. You're a very awesome person who I respect a lot and I hope that you have a fantastic Birthday filled with lots of happiness and prezzies! May you have some cake or goodies of some sort because they are always good.

Happy Birthday!!

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

12:37 A.M. over here and its officially OceanEyes' Birthday!! Happy Birthday OceanEyes. Sending you a usernote and rep just isn't enough so a post shall be made for the celebration. I hope you have an amazing time and may you have lots of gifts, food, cookies, chocolate, and all the good stuff. =]

Happy Birthday Ally I hope you get that fake moustache you really wanted!

Eats lots of cake, or hotdogs... either is fine , and have a nice day!

Maridia
    Well I just figured I'd wish Alisyn a happy birthday! Granted I already said it but it's fun to say it more than once, so hopefully you have a pony or a cake...whatever tickles your fancy.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!

Have a great time doing whatever you do today, and remember to drink something solid.
    You're an Australian in my eyes. ^^
    Last edited by Furore; 02-22-2008 at 09:12 AM.
    victoria aut mors

Woo! Happy 20th B-day Oceaneyes28! Guess were both 20 now XD. Enjoy this exciting day hun, you only get a day like this once a year so live it up and "c-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e" good times come on! (sorry) And also Happy 17th Birthday to Tomstrife! Never really got to know ya but just wanted to wish you a Happy birthday.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Feliz cumpleaños, OceanEyes28~!

Ojalá tengas un buen día y no comas mucho pastel.

I was planning to give this to someone else, but something came up and they couldn't receive it... but it's just as good if you take it!

Here you go.
    Last edited by Fluffy; 02-22-2008 at 11:24 AM.

hi again... just want to greet ocean eyes happy birthday... and even Tomstrife, too...

hope you have a great birthday guys!! wishing you many more birthdays to come... just have fun and be good ok? have a nice day, too!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Godsmack Worshipper Official Birthday Thread Omega Weapon's Avatar
    Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart. All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far. I stretched my wings and breath in different day. Alone and broken is the price I pay but that's ok...
    Damn ><! What the hell I was doing all those days!
    First of all, Happy Belated Birthday to Cain to Cesar , Hope you had a great day.

Now, Happy Birthday OceanEyes! I hope you have an awesome Birthday filled with presents and fun.

.....shame on you Omega ....
    Last edited by Omega Weapon; 02-22-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Alisyn for the win!

Seriously, happy birthday. Have fun and don't work. Treat it like the Sabbath, but fun...and possibly with alcohol.

TomStrife, sir, haven't seen you around much lately. Waiting until you turned a year older perhaps? You made it. You can return. Seriously though, happy birthday to you as well.

Until now!

Happy Birthday Ocean Eyes! Have a good one.

Blog Entries
    Heeeeey everybody.

I wrote this long thing for all of you who remembered me today in mah journal, but I wanted to put it here too in case you don't read that part of the forum.

Josh: Hi Josh! Thank you for the CD, thank you for the conversations, thank you for the PM, thank you for the Official Birthday post (a pony? You goof!), and thank you for the usernote. Goodness! You’re amazing, I love you, and I’m glad we’ve gotten close. I’d been missing out.

Chez: Chaaaaiiiiizy. I’m going to make it stick, like it or not. Thank you for the early birthday post. I felt special a little early. I hope you’re having an amazing time with Andrew and I hope to speak to you soon.

Fantasy X: Haha thank you. It was, in fact, a good day. You predicted the future.

ChocoKristy: That’d be Angel Wings. Thank you for your kind words. They meant a lot, and I was humbled and honored by them. You’re a lovely girl and you should keep that in mind constantly. I had plenty of goodies and I blame you.

Fishie: Haha yay, you’re amazing. Thank you for the rep, the usernote, and the Official post. The fact that you took the time to write me all that wowed me. And did I mention fondue to TFF at all previously? Because you called it. You have an incredible emotional capacity and it’s been a wonder seeing someone open up like you do. Thank you for sharing.

Celtic: THANK YOU, NATHAN! Haha um. I haven’t had a drink today because I haven’t had anyone to drink with. I know! What the hell am I doing?! One day, we will have a drink together and I will be smashed after one and you can keep drinking and completely shame me. Thank you for remembering me today.

Phantom: You are such fun! Thank you! Birthday thread post, usernote, and for making me giggle every so often. I hope the world you live in improves with every day and I wish you all the best while we carry out our 20th year. I always look forward to reading something from you.

Fluffy: Thank you, Spanish speaker. I had mucho pastel indeed. But lucky for me, nothing on it mentioned my small penis. Perhaps some other year.

Ekimeinna: Thank you! Very sweet of you.

Omega Weapon: Thank you, TFF family member! Lovely to hear from you and I hope your day was as interesting as mine.

Tacitus: No YOU for the win! Watching you debate with people makes me happy. You should know that. You’re intelligent (and super sassy) and I respect you a lot. Thank you for the birthday attention.

Cain: You’re the best staff member…. in the WORLD. Ever. Thank you.

And finally, Andy: Andyyyyy! Thank you again for the card and all the work you put into it. I’ll work on the mustache. And thank you for wishing me well, keeping me in mind, talking to me for hours, and being the perfect gentleman and a lovely friend. I love you in every way that I can and I wish you every happiness in the world.
    Thank you guys! It meant a lot hearing from you.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

LISTEN HERE!

Jumps in and out of the window Official Birthday Thread Riddler's Avatar
    What a happy reunion.Is it too late to say happy birthday cause if it isn't then
    Happy Birthday and congrats!!!

Proud and awesome member the FF cult!

o ocean eyes you're so welcome!!!

well i'm here again to greet Schiffi a happy 23rd birthday!! i think i'm the first one who greeted him (or her) on this forum!! (i'm not sure either hehehe)

hope you have fun!! Stay good!!!

my... so this is my 300th post huh?? how nice of me hehehe
    Last edited by ekimeinna; 02-26-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Lady Succubus Official Birthday Thread Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ekimeinna
    well i'm here again to greet Schiffi a happy 23rd birthday!! i think i'm the first one who greeted him (or her) on this forum!! (i'm not sure either hehehe)
    Sorry, but I'll go ahead and clear you up on that. =P
    Schiffi is a veteran of over 6 years here. Registered in 2001. So I highly doubt you were the first person to greet him. XD

..Maybe when Schiffi returned though, you were. XD Oh well.

Happy Birthday to Ally AGAIN. =P Even though I said it the day before. XD
    And Happy Birthday to Schiffi.

A Happy Birthday to The Wolf!!! You're finally 18 at last man. Hope you go out with a bang on this day. Its been a while since I've talked to you but I hope you come around again and start posting!!!

Blog Entries
    Sooo it isn't really March 5th here yet, but since the TFF clock is all wonky, Crazy Chocobo's name is already at the bottom of the index.

SO I'M GOING FOR IT.

Happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing 20th and enough good food to last for days (that you will eat in hours). It's your birthday; living in excess is allowed.

You're a lovely girl, and I wish you all the best.

EDIT: AND YOUR NEW BANNER IS ADORABLE!
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 03-04-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

LISTEN HERE!

Maridia

Happy Birthday Kirsty

Hey Kirsty Happy Birthday! I know 20 seems big for you but I wish you the happiest of Birthdays. I hope you and your birdies have lots of fun with your cake and that you enjoy your day like there's no tommorow. Wow can't believe I was talking to you when I was 16 and you were 17. Anywho HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Crazy Chocobo aka Kirsty!
    I hope you've had a great day. ^^
    victoria aut mors

We don't really know each other, but Happy Birthday Crazy Chocobo!! Hope I'm not too late, though I know it's still the fifth there. Wish I could have some of that ice cream cake. =P I love the stuff.

Anyway, hope your day's been good, and I hope what's left of it is also good. You seem overall nice so you has my best wishes~!

Air from my lungs. Official Birthday Thread Violet's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Setsuna!

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast