Thread: Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread

So, it starts today. 7 hours until the opening South Africa vs. Mexico game. Who's gonna be watching? Who cares? What team are you rooting for? Talk shit on the others.

I think it's funny how in the US Lionel Messi is being called the best soccer player in the world now, when he was a few years ago. Some people are just now realizing it.

Anyway, I hope France loses against Uruguay today too. **** France. Also good luck USA vs. England on Saturday. Definitely gonna need it!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Imperius Rex Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Storm's Avatar

Re: Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread

I have no interest in football/soccar, and I hate the football culture in English society. There are a lot of noisy, idiotic "fans" who will cause chaos if England loose. It really disgusts me when I hear stories of what people from this country so when they go abroad to watch the world cup- it makes our whole country look like a pathetic bunch of hoodlums. No wonder so many other countries hate us. I also noticed in some clothes shops "No 1 WAG" t-shirts. I have no idea if other countries use the term "WAG" meaning footballers wives and girlfriends, but I had to shudder when I saw those! I guess the one thing I really like about the World Cup is that they always bring out interesting varieties of crisps/potato chips for it.

I do still support England in my own subtle way, and I hope they do well. I would also give the same subtle support to other British counties if they were participating. Although, to be honest, if someone has the football on, I end up becoming a typical woman and decide to support the team with the best looking men (and that is something that the English teams always lack)!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Registered User Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread winterborn86's Avatar

Nope don't give a monkeys about the world cup, personally I'm finding all these flags hanging off cars and out of windows quite pointless. Im not stupid, I know we live in England, I know that people will be supporting our country, so why the need for flags?
    Anyway England wont win, we havn't won since 1966.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

I only watch Soccer when it's the World Cup. I don't really root for any time, I just like to watch it when I can.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

i can't wait
    im gonna watch what i can but watching the important games, oh yea

Quote Originally Posted by winterborn86 View Post
    Nope don't give a monkeys about the world cup, personally I'm finding all these flags hanging off cars and out of windows quite pointless. Im not stupid, I know we live in England, I know that people will be supporting our country, so why the need for flags?
    Anyway England wont win, we havn't won since 1966.
    I don't like the flags or that every damn shop seems to be selling them regardless of what they should be peddling. But the empty promises are worse, banks offering better rates if England win,and Mars bars charging more for nothing but a different packet.

As for the footie itself, I'm sure I'll be pulled into watching a few matches.

Asking all the personal questions. Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Woot woot go Cameroon the only problem is its on Monday night/Tuesday Morning bugger it I have to work I will be recording that match. I try to watch as much as possible whenever I can I love soccer, oh and I guess yah for Australia as well but Woot woot mainly for Cameroon.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    I have no interest in football/soccar, and I hate the football culture in English society. There are a lot of noisy, idiotic "fans" who will cause chaos if England loose. It really disgusts me when I hear stories of what people from this country so when they go abroad to watch the world cup- it makes our whole country look like a pathetic bunch of hoodlums. No wonder so many other countries hate us. I also noticed in some clothes shops "No 1 WAG" t-shirts. I have no idea if other countries use the term "WAG" meaning footballers wives and girlfriends, but I had to shudder when I saw those! I guess the one thing I really like about the World Cup is that they always bring out interesting varieties of crisps/potato chips for it.
    I saw some girl wearing one. I swear, she was like ten years old. I threw up a little.

I find the World Cup revolting. It's an excuse for every asshole in my country to be bigger assholes, drink loads, and boast about the length of their dicks. And if they weren't a complete ass to begin with, they end up on that road. The football culture seems to be a huge, patriotic tradition in every chav or low-life household.

And as Storm mentioned, loads of us go to other countries to watch the games, and give the rest of us at home a bad name, with excessive drinking, partying, fighting, shouting... etc.

Also, people can get really racist because of our flag. You know, St Georges flag is in fact a foreign flag... so when officials piped up earlier about us not being able to fly the flag, English people went on to bitch and moan at muslims. When it has nothing to do with them. St George was a Roman soldier, and his flag has nothing to do with us - we just adopted it when we called him a patron saint. I think it's disgusting.

Maybe if I lived in a different country, my views on football would be different.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    I think it's funny how in the US Lionel Messi is being called the best soccer player in the world now, when he was a few years ago. Some people are just now realizing it.

Anyway, I hope France loses against Uruguay today too. **** France. Also good luck USA vs. England on Saturday. Definitely gonna need it!
    Few years ago there were at least three players better than Messi, though it's true that he's currently the best, he won award for it the last year, and I'm sure he'll repeat the same thing this year.

As for France, I ****ing hate those bastards, just the team not the entire nation. The way they passed Ireland in qualification is a ****ing disgrace, so I hope they'll be out of this competition really soon, I even put some money on Uruguay today.

I think this world Cup will be full of surprises, there were a lot of injuries during the friendly matches, some of the key players are out, not to mention the weird choices some of the coaches made while assembling their team, primarily Dunga and Maradona, I'm not thrilled with the way Brazil plays, there's no more beauty in their style which was their signature, they're starting to resemble Italy. Speaking of Italy, I highly doubt they'll defend the tittle, though Lippi's an old fox so everything's possible. Argentina has the best team right after the Spain, though they have a weird and inexperienced coach which makes me doubt in their success.

Spain is my favorite for wining this thing, they look amazing, have great team both the first eleven and those on the bench. How strong they are best shows the fact that their bench makes better team than let's say Portugal or even France. England is a great team as always, but a cursed one at least when it comes to the big competitions. Capello's still one of the best coaches out there if not the best so I think they'll make a difference this time, they humiliated us in this qualification and anything beside the tittle will be huge disappointment for me. As for the rest, Ivory Coast has the ability to surprise us all, maybe even Portugal, Holland's always been an unlucky team so it would be great if that would change for once.

I myself don't support anyone in particular, my nation failed to qualify on this competition so it won't be same without them, though I would love if an outsider would manage to accomplish something like Greece did on European Cup 2004. But if I'll have to support someone it would definitely be Denmark.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 06-11-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

I Don't Really Give A Shit About FIFA Or Soccer In General, Its Not Really My Thing...Sorry If You Love Soccer And FIFA Kudos To You, So Don't Tell Me I Suck Or Anything Like That...Tackle The IDEA Not The PERSON. Remember, EVERYONE is DIFFERENT In Some Way. Anyway, Happy Posting

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Registered User Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread winterborn86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -Xu- View Post
    I don't like the flags or that every damn shop seems to be selling them regardless of what they should be peddling. But the empty promises are worse, banks offering better rates if England win,and Mars bars charging more for nothing but a different packet.

As for the footie itself, I'm sure I'll be pulled into watching a few matches.
    HAHA!! I wonder how many peole have actually gone for those promises. "Buy this 50" HD flat screen T.V for Ł1999 and if England win you get your money back" It makes me want England to win so these stores have to give money back.

My TFF Family

Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Jin's Avatar

So, it starts today. 7 hours until the opening South Africa vs. Mexico game. Who's gonna be watching? Who cares? What team are you rooting for? Talk shit on the others.
    Maybe if there's some good looking South African girls talking. If sex could speak, it would have a South African accent.

Or Australian.
    Last edited by Jin; 06-11-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Until now!

I will finish the hunt Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heard about it. Not interested in watching it. Go USA & Mexico !
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    Argentina has the best team right after the Spain, though they have a weird and inexperienced coach which makes me doubt in their success.
    These players don't need that much coaching though, do they? They're world class. Maybe I'm taking it too lightly, but I don't think Maradona has a huge affect on the team.

Spain is my favorite for wining this thing, they look amazing, have great team both the first eleven and those on the bench. How strong they are best shows the fact that their bench makes better team than let's say Portugal or even France.
    Spain is pretty stacked this year. I wish Argentina had the midfielders Spain has. Though I think Messi/Tevez/Milito are pretty nasty strikers, they need someone to feed them the ball. Well, Messi doesn't *need* them, but it'd be nice.

Few years ago there were at least three players better than Messi, though it's true that he's currently the best, he won award for it the last year, and I'm sure he'll repeat the same thing this year.
    Mmm...maybe 3 players who were arguably better, but I still think Messi was the best. He has a natural knack for doing the most important thing in soccer. Scoring.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I'll be honest, unlike a lot of you it seems, I love the World Cup. I don't, however, like a lot of of the culture that goes with football in this country, but then again, we don't get much of it happen in my town.
    I like all the history really, more than anything.

I want to play a game. Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Zargabaath's Avatar

Anyway England wont win,...
    Well of course, no European team has won the World Cup on foreign soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    I only watch Soccer when it's the World Cup.
    Same here. Though I did watch the Confederations Cup - I think that's the name - last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post

As for France, I ****ing hate those bastards, just the team not the entire nation. The way they passed Ireland in qualification is a ****ing disgrace, so I hope they'll be out of this competition really soon, I even put some money on Uruguay today.
    Yeah that was a disgrace to France and FIFA; I also loved how Henry, a few days later, admitted that it was hand ball and wished that they [France] could replay the match after the fact Fifa said that they would not have a rematch. That's how ya be a sly b*st*rd - good job Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima View Post
    I Don't Really Give A Shit About FIFA Or Soccer In General, Its Not Really My Thing...Sorry If You Love Soccer And FIFA Kudos To You, So Don't Tell Me I Suck Or Anything Like That...Tackle The IDEA Not The PERSON. Remember, EVERYONE is DIFFERENT In Some Way. Anyway, Happy Posting
    All I have to say to this is WTF. Are you Ryu? Have you gone insane? Cause this post seems very uncharacteristic of you. All words in caps and there seems to be animosity towards FIFA and soccer in general. Did something happen to you in soccer that makes you loathe the game so much? Did FIFA do something to your family? I'm not trying to bust your balls for not liking soccer, I don't like it that much with all the acting the players do when getting knocked down similiar to basketball - play the game you sissies!!! But the manner of your response is a bit uncalled for though with an explanation we could possibly understand why you responded the way you did.

As for me I will be trying to watch most of the games, definitely the U.S vs. England match, along with all other US and Italy matches. I don't think Italy can defend their title plus I got to go with the superstition that no European team can win outside of Europe. I'll be watching the Uruguay vs France match that's coming up soon. I'm eager to get out of the first round because afterwards the games get more exciting.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

The Lone Dagger Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Xithor's Avatar

These players don't need that much coaching though, do they? They're world class. Maybe I'm taking it too lightly, but I don't think Maradona has a huge affect on the team.
    You'd be surprised how much a coach has an impact on the outcome of the game, a good coach you want to play for and an uptight one will make it difficult for the players to play relaxed. I know from experience having the good coach to play for in high school and moving to college and having the coach up our asses whenever you even think wrong really made me not play as well as I could bc I was too worried about if I was doing it right. Even sometimes when I did something good like throw a runner out to end a inning I'd still get lectured about something when returning to the dugout...which in all honesty just pissed me off more.

But back to the topic, I've recently started to watch futbol/soccer after being in college and enjoying going to the games of my school. So I might occasionally flip on a game to see how things are going but def won't be attached to my TV, got other things that take up most of my day like the MCAT. Go USA though! If Cuba had a team I'd be rooting for them but we are much better at baseball then anything else lol

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    You'd be surprised how much a coach has an impact on the outcome of the game, a good coach you want to play for and an uptight one will make it difficult for the players to play relaxed. I know from experience having the good coach to play for in high school and moving to college and having the coach up our asses whenever you even think wrong really made me not play as well as I could bc I was too worried about if I was doing it right. Even sometimes when I did something good like throw a runner out to end a inning I'd still get lectured about something when returning to the dugout...which in all honesty just pissed me off more.
    I realize at the high school/college level what an impact a coach has. I've experienced it first-hand. What I meant though, is all these players play for club teams and are coming together on a national team. They're the best of the best. All the coach needs to do is tell them a few plays, etc. They pretty much don't need to be coached.

That's why I think everyone is overreacting about Maradona being the coach.

I want to play a game. Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Zargabaath's Avatar

I realize at the high school/college level what an impact a coach has. I've experienced it first-hand. What I meant though, is all these players play for club teams and are coming together on a national team. They're the best of the best. All the coach needs to do is tell them a few plays, etc. They pretty much don't need to be coached.

That's why I think everyone is overreacting about Maradona being the coach.

Even though they are the best of the best they still don't have the experience of playing as a team. Now some members are teammates but they don't have as solid of a chemistry. A good team member will know what his/her team mate is thinking and will try to make a play; I don't think the World Cup teams have that much chemistry though they do play a lot of friendly's to get on a team level. This is where the coach comes in to help his players become a team instead of individual parts.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Shake it like a polaroid picture Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread RagnaToad's Avatar

I think we should make a new thread for people who care about football ONLY. You know, to talk about the world cup.

Anyway, I watched the first match. Was rooting for South Africa. The keeper of Mexico wasn't good, but both teams were good overall.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Xanatos's Avatar

Sometimes not even the worlds best players are enough to win, let's take Real Madrid for instance, they have an impressive team, Kaka, C. Ronaldo, X. Alonso, Pepe, Ramos, Casillas, Benzema, Raul, Diarra, just to name few, and what did the accomplish this year, squat. They were even disgraced two times by team from the forth league. Thrown out in Champions League by weak Lyon. You're not taking it lightly, there's truth in what you say but coaches do have affect on the team no matter how small it is, not to mention their real duties, tactics, looking for opponents weakens, and it's up to them if something goes wrong on the field, Maradona proved to be moron in every of those aspects.

Spain is pretty stacked this year. I wish Argentina had the midfielders Spain has. Though I think Messi/Tevez/Milito are pretty nasty strikers, they need someone to feed them the ball. Well, Messi doesn't *need* them, but it'd be nice.
    On a contrary, Messi's the one who needs them the most, it's true that he can do a pretty nasty solo whenever he wants but if you watched Barcelona these couple of years you would notice that he relies a little bit too much on Xavi and Iniesta. That's way he's been "invisible" in team of Argentina in these qualifications. Spain has the best midfielders out there, that's undeniable, surely their strongest part but Argentina has some great player on these positions, unfortunately Maradona ****ed that part pretty good. The whole world was shocked when he left Javier Zaneti and Cambiaso from the list, two players that dominate in Champions and Italian league for many, many years, the best players this year in team of Inter. And there's Riquelme, just give him the ball and he'll find the solution always, no to mention he's their best free kick taker, Maradona didn't call him just because he doesn't like him.

Mmm...maybe 3 players who were arguably better, but I still think Messi was the best. He has a natural knack for doing the most important thing in soccer. Scoring.
    Well, it really depends what kind of player you like, Messi's stylish player, he can decide a match on his own, natural talent, and there's no doubt he's one of the best if not the best for a couple of years, surely, he'll continue in the same pace. Though, I'm in opinion that Xavi Herandez's was by far the best player this year, he was directly responsible for 70% of Messi's goals. Messi was cut out by better coaches, those who know how to stop. Murinho managed to make Messi invisible, honestly after the game many were wondering was he on the field at all, that's way I like Xavi more, it's way harder to cut out his style of game.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    I think we should make a new thread for people who care about football ONLY. You know, to talk about the world cup.
    I agree, there should be a seperate thread for the lovers and the haters of football

My TFF Family

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree, there should be a seperate thread for the lovers and the haters of football
    I think there should be a poll too.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Maybe if there's some good looking South African girls talking. If sex could speak, it would have a South African accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin

Or Australian.

You were doing so good too! Oh well better luck tomorrow sir~

I'm getting up at 6:30 so I can catch the S.Korea/Greece game.

Korea to rout Greece 2-0, CALLING IT.

I'm also bringing up chips and dip to work for the USA/England game. God knows the US is gonna need all the help they can get.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Maridia

I don't care about soccer. It's never on tv here nobody gets up in anyone's grill about it and it's just not even on my mind.

Now I do hate baseball since I'm forced to hear about the Sox allllllll ****ing day. Personally if it were up to me the so called curse (meaning they just sucked) for 86 years woulda lasted forever. But hey go Yankees.

I don't care about soccer til people get on this soccer vs American football bullshit. I mean they're different sports but some people are fanatics...the way I look at it our fans don't kill each other so that's like a moral victory. I didn't stomp in an old ladies head when Favre threw a pick. But hey life goes on.

Asking all the personal questions. Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Korea to rout Greece 2-0, CALLING IT.
    50th minute 1-0 to Korea hells yeah.

SA v Mexico was a half decent game I almost decided to go to bed and just watch the replay but ended up staying up till 2am.

I'm also bringing up chips and dip to work for the USA/England game. God knows the US is gonna need all the help they can get.
    Ditto that Rocky I am just hanging on for the Aus v Germany game, it sounds bad but I don't think Aus are going to do much good this year, if not I will eat my own words.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Jin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    You were doing so good too! Oh well better luck tomorrow sir~
    That one will require some explaining.

Until now!

Registered User Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread darknesse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ill definately say that i really dislike the idea of watching a bunch of (normally) guys running around a patch of grass kicking a ball around or whatever. It really just doesnt appeal to me at all. I can see the fun in playing the game, but watching it... no, not at all.

I debate about this to a mate of mine all the time, though the topic is normally aussie rulles.
    ~Blink your eyes just once and see everything in ruin

Embrace the night my friends

SOLDIER 3rd Class Official 2010 Anyone give a shit about the World Cup thread Copperfire's Avatar

Nope. But I don't care much for sports of any kind.