Thread: O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges

O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges

Hey all, I assume some of you know O.J Simpson right? Celeb. He was convicted of murder back in 1995 for killing his wife. The trial lasted for years, and in the end he was found: NOT Guilty. Now a new case popped into play last year. We assumed his trials ended but they only just begun.

Simpson guilty on all charges in robbery trial - Yahoo! News

Yes, you read right, O.J is found GUILTY on charges of Robbery. O.J could very well spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Looking over the news, I think the jury made the right choice, but wow, life in prison....I can't imagine. Poor O.J. I know the law is the law but ouch.

Now as for my feelings, I think O.J knew what he was doing when he robbed this place, and probarly knew what the outcome would be. I think he ruined his entire life by his actions. Through I feel sorry for him, I think he needed to rethink what he was doing before he robbed the place with gun held in hand.

Your throughts ladies, and gentlemen?
    Last edited by Phantom; 10-04-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    The way I read it, it seems to me he was just trying to get stuff he owned back. If that's the case, I empathise as when someone steals something from me, I do personally feel the need to get it back and seek closure.

I do disagree with his methods if guns were involved though, especially if there were people present who had nothing to do with the incident. Either way, I wasn't expecting to see this in the news.
    victoria aut mors

Registered User O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges winterborn86's Avatar
    I must say the opposite of phantom, i dont feel sorry for him at all, anyone who breaks the law intentionally should be punished, not matter what it is. He had a gun in this hand and that makes it worse, some one could have hurt or killed. Also it says in the news page "Simpson showed little emotion as officers handcuffed him and walked him out of the courtroom" this to me says he doesn't give a crap of what he had just done.
    I personally think he should of been in prison for the murder of his wife in the 1st place.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

I do what you can't. O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges Sasquatch's Avatar
    He got away with murder a decade ago (he wasn't convicted, he was acquitted), it's about time he's finally punished.

I'm not saying that they should have found him guilty just because he, quite literally, got away with murder in '95. That was a seperate trial.

But at least now, people realize that the guy is a criminal, with no regard to the law. He won't pay for what he's done -- except money (I'm referring to the murders) -- but at least he'll pay for another thing he's done.

EDIT: And no, no feeling sorry for O.J. Even if one were to only consider this case and not his past murders, he broke the law, and he did it obviously and flagrantly. No justification and no doubt -- any sentence he gets from this he deserves.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 10-04-2008 at 12:40 AM.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Sir Prize O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That was never proven in a court of his peers... So opinions aside, that doesn't matter. I do hope they don't ridiculously throw the book at him for his later trial! That's not justice at all. He's already faced those charges and defeated them. He's being found guilty for THIS crime...not any previous one.

However, having said that...it wasn't fair. From what I could tell of the murder trial, O.J. was pretty damn In flagrante delicto... And part of me does rejoice at the fact that eventually things catch up with you...

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I invented Go-Gurt. O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges Clint's Avatar
    The guy deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. Even though there isn't enough substantial evidence pinpointing the murder of his wife to him, everybody knows that he killed her. Every single piece of evidence that there is points to him. Then the robbery, he had a man a gunpoint. That doesn't help a suspect of murder's position at all. The guy is mentally unstable, and should spend the rest of his life away from society.

Bananarama O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I think we can say that justice does exist in the world. He should've been in jail for the whole double murder thing, but that was a three ring circus in itself. With all of the charges on OJ, I think that the ruling is fair, regardless of if he beat a murder rap or two, thirteen years ago.

I don't feel bad for him at all. He was far too arrogant and cocky, thinking that if he could beat a double murder, he could beat anything. Things like that make people brazen, and that ultimately makes people stupid. The book was really a nice touch. Douche.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges Jin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lionhearted
    Even though there isn't enough substantial evidence pinpointing the murder of his wife to him, everybody knows that he killed her.
    I love that sentence.

Honestly, I don't remember the original OJ trial and what transpired to make everyone question the verdict. Something about race if I recall correctly.

Whatever the case, we can all sleep easily now that he's behind bars. And justice for all.

Until now!

I do what you can't. O.J Simpson Found..Guilty On All Charges Sasquatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Honestly, I don't remember the original OJ trial and what transpired to make everyone question the verdict. Something about race if I recall correctly.
    One of the investigators used the word "nigger".

The entire case was distorted because one of the investigators said "nigger".

The jury pool was, basically, made up of complete and utter morons. Some supported O.J. because of that. Others -- admittedly -- decided that so many white people get away with their crimes, it's time for a black person to get away with one, too.
    Whatever the case, we can all sleep easily now that he's behind bars. And justice for all.
    Amen.

Of course, if I was Nicole Brown's brother or father, O.J. would have never made it home from the courtroom after the first trial.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 10-05-2008 at 04:55 PM.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by OmniTense View Post
    That was never proven in a court of his peers... So opinions aside, that doesn't matter. I do hope they don't ridiculously throw the book at him for his later trial! That's not justice at all. He's already faced those charges and defeated them. He's being found guilty for THIS crime...not any previous one.

However, having said that...it wasn't fair. From what I could tell of the murder trial, O.J. was pretty damn In flagrante delicto... And part of me does rejoice at the fact that eventually things catch up with you...

Yes it was proven...in the Civil Suit. He was found guilty. Why do you think he was ordered to pay the Goldman family $33 million dollars? The first trial was a joke and a circus, they turned it into a 'Race' game. His DNA was found at the crime scene along with much more evidence, but the 'Black' card was thrown in. And then what was it last year when the book HE himself wrote...IF I Did It..came out? He deserves every single lifetime sentence the courts can throw at him. He's had the freedom to go about his life for many many years.....his victims didn't. To feel sorry for this filthy worthless thug would be mindless!

Blog Entries
    I'm not talking about the civil suit, obviously. I'm talking about his criminal trial, of which he was acquitted. That should go without saying. The Civil suit doesn't matter, it was the Criminal trial that dispenses justice, and he was found not guilty, as you may recall.

And I never ever even intimated I felt sorry for him at all... I merely state that to give him a ridiculous sentence, because of past offenses for which he was found not guilty, is not justice. Although the courts balked at justice during his last criminal trial... O.J. Simpson, the person, is not on trial, just his actions of late.

And if it's any reassurance, I find it very comforting to know that people who think they're above the law because they got away from it once, will always tempt fate one more time and get caught.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Quote Originally Posted by OmniTense View Post
    And I never ever even intimated I felt sorry for him at all... I merely state that to give him a ridiculous sentence, because of past offenses for which he was found not guilty, is not justice. Although the courts balked at justice during his last criminal trial... O.J. Simpson, the person, is not on trial, just his actions of late.

And if it's any reassurance, I find it very comforting to know that people who think they're above the law because they got away from it once, will always tempt fate one more time and get caught.-Sin
    My apologies Omni, I wasn't suggesting that you were saying that you felt sorry for him. I was referring to Phantoms statement. But even though a Civil Suit is not a 'Criminal Court', regardless of the court title, there was at least one sensible that saw through it all. It's just too bad the first judge was more concerned about his TV shot.

And O.J. Simpson, the person, WAS on trial BECAUSE of his actions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    My apologies Omni, I wasn't suggesting that you were saying that you felt sorry for him. I was referring to Phantoms statement. But even though a Civil Suit is not a 'Criminal Court', regardless of the court title, there was at least one sensible that saw through it all. It's just too bad the first judge was more concerned about his TV shot.

And O.J. Simpson, the person, WAS on trial BECAUSE of his actions.
    Sorry, I barked rather more than is my habit. ^^; But no need for you to apologize. I do agree with you completely. As far as his guilt is concerned, he will someday have to face a higher court than any here, hopefully. In the net were justice is caught and served, he will be one that doesn't come out the better for it. And may his conscience punish until an end is made of him.

-Sin