Thread: -NSFW- Sex

Boxer of the Galaxy -NSFW- Sex Rowan's Avatar

-NSFW- Sex

Its that time again! Every so often here at TFF we like to talk about the kinky stuff. Today I thought we'd focus on a few questions and just branch off from here. Note: As long as you are willing to contribute, none of the questions need be answered at all. They are simply here as a foundation for you if you wish to use them.

How much does it mean to you?
    Whats your favourite style? why?
    Any embarassing or awesome experiences?
    Why are you not currently posting about this right now?
    Does SIZE really matter?
    Waiting until you are married?
    Cosplay? Roleplay? Fantasies?
    Toys?
    Dominated or submissive?
    Turn off's/On's?
    Music?
    Location, location, location?

Ima be bad OP and wait for other people to start responding before I do. Lets also use this as a general advice thread. Remember though, advice is matter of opinion, so if anyone was to post something you dont agree with, do not take it personally.
    (pfft, good luck with that.)

Registered User -NSFW- Sex
    Any embarassing or awesome experiences? Nope
    Does SIZE really matter?
    Waiting until you are married? Nope. There's nothing really sacred or moral about waiting out something so arbitrary.
    Toys?
    Dominated or submissive? Sub
    Turn off's/On's? Generally stuff having to do with bondage would be a turn on but that probably covers a wider range than I realise.
    Music? Might be too distracting for me.

Answered as best I could, having never done anything. Still hopelessly a virgin but at least it's become easier to understand why. On top of already being a huge nerd, my being autistic seems to make my social difficulties that much worse. Have left Wrong Planet because of the negativity but it's hard to deny that for most, relationships just won't work. Have plenty of my own experience trying and failing enough to have given up on it.

Still have my libido so that's still an interest anyway, though not near as much as before. Feels like I don't think about it as often but as a result I've had more frequent dreams of failing for people I seem to have made up, or people I used to know.

The Mad God -NSFW- Sex Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Meh, I could take it or leave it. Yeah, I enjoy it and all, but isn't the foundation of my relationship or anything. Just some mindless pleasure seeking. Even when I'm actually having sex, the physical aspect is only a small part of it. Domination is the work of a mind, not a body.

I'm not sure if it even has a specific name... but it involves suspension.

Most embarrassing I also found to be hilarious. One of my first attempts at suspension, one of my ties wasn't secure, and she dropped to the floor as soon as I let the fixture take all of her weight. She was less amused by this than I was. At this point she was mad, and I was too busy laughing to resume the requisite serious disposition. Shortest session ever.

Because I... wait... Sir, that was a loaded question and I reject it's implications!

Does SIZE really matter?
    Only to a point. Less important for the shit I do than it may be for others, too, I suppose.

Screw that noise.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Toys?
    Yes, though some of them don't really fit the word.

Dominated or submissive?
    If you are dominated, you are submissive. So neither. Assuming you meant dominant, then dominant. If that was just another loaded question... I will find you.

Turn off's/On's?
    Turn ons... Women with musical talent are a major turn on to me. Red hair. Certain voices I've noticed. Pushing limits is definitely my thing.

Turn offs... the hilarity that follows unsecured ties in a suspension fixture. I was seriously laughing too hard to even be interested at that point. Absolutely no regrets, that shit was epic.

Music?
    Something ambient, slow. Like weird meditation shit.

Basement. I mean I can improvise a lot of shit to use elsewhere, but the basement's where most of my shit is. Outside of that, public is fun. Nothing where there's actually a danger of being caught, at least not a serious one, but where there's still a fear. Watching her try to act like she isn't concerned is quite amusing.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    I'm 12 and wat is this

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

This is totally not NSFW where I work.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I invented Go-Gurt. -NSFW- Sex Clint's Avatar

Sex is not a foundation to any relationship, nor should it be. It's not really that important.

The style where you start in a crouched position, and then you leap to your feet.

No, I am perfectly adequate whilst making sex. No embarrassment or awesomeness.

Does SIZE really matter?

In a way, yes, it does. Say, for example, I'm having sex with a midget. If she (or he. I'm not homophobic.) is at the legal consenting age, then size doesn't matter. However, if I'm having sex with somebody who is the same height as a midget, say, a six year old, then yes, size probably does matter, because that's probably illegal.

Why not? I stated that sex isn't a foundation of a relationship, so if two people want to wait until they're married to plow for the first time, more power to them.

No, no, and no. If you aren't satisfied with reality, then you're just living in a fantasy world, and if Winston Churchill has taught me anything, it's that fantasy worlds are bullshit.

Toys?

I thought about implementing a Stretch Armstrong into my sex making sessions, but they stopped making them a long time ago. The cheapest one I can find is about $300.

Dominated or submissive?

Probably submissive. I know that in order to be the dominate alpha male, you have to mark your territory, and I really don't want my bedroom smelling like urine.

Turn off's/On's?

A turn on for me would be a woman. A turn off would be a black woman.

Music?

Music mocks me. It would distract me from my sex making, as I am as deaf as Rachel Ray.

The United States of America.

Blog Entries
    Well I enjoy it, and my lady enjoys it, but it's not the basis of our relationship. I do believe that a healthy sex life strengthens said relationship though, from the closeness and the physical aspects of it. Plus, sometimes it's just awesome to get each other off in a healthy and safe, but animalistic way.

I'm actually a pretty big fan of cowgirl/ reverse cowgirl. I feel that when she's on top I can get deeper by thrusting my hips as far up as I can. Plus she loves it when I arch my back into her and start to bounce up and down. I really love to see the faces she makes while we go at it.

I totally faked an orgasm with my ex once. I was way too drunk and just wanted to go to sleep, and she just wanted the D. I was basically pushing rope at that point and totally faked it. I made sure to grab a bunch of paper towels and just took care of everything before she could see it. She was satisfied, I got my sleep, it all worked out. Not really proud of it, but whatever.

Another time, I was just hooking up with a girl, and we weren't quite at the sex stage yet, but we were into some extra heavy making out. We would usually just hook up in my car, since it was a freakin boat and had bench seats in the front, and a mammoth backseat. We were in the parking lot in front of a cheesecake factory, going at it as we would. It was maybe 2am, and her top and bra were off, as was my shirt, when I heard voices. I looked up for a second and we had an audience of Mexican busboys and dishwashers oogling us, as we didn't exactly have the privacy of tinted windows. So yeah, I'm pretty sure they saw a sweet pair of titties that night.

Totally am posting about it

Does SIZE really matter?
    I don't know. I haven't taken a ****, nor do I plan on it. I can say that I haven't heard any complaints, and I'm pretty average.

Do you test drive a car before you buy it?

Nah, I'm not into any of that, though I had an ex who would put on short short skirts with fishnets and platform hooker boots. That was pretty hot.

Toys?
    Nah

Dominated or submissive?
    Neither? Sometimes it just happens and then we go at it. No specific roles other than two people doing it.

Turn off's/On's?
    I'm a big fan of a little bit of something going on down there. Not like a 70s bush, but a landing strip, or a clean and maintained area. Oddly enough, the 70s bush is a major turnoff; I don't want to get lost in a jungle!

Music?
    I can take it or leave it. It really depends on the mood, and the pace and tempo of everything. Definitely not listening to any death metal or comedians though

Tons of places, including cars, showers and 4 different states
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's not the basis of my relationship. But we both enjoy it, and I think sexual activities help keep relationships healthy. We'd both notice if the other became less interested. We still don't live together, so when he comes to stay over, I'd be lying if I said getting down with some naughties wasn't somewhere in my thoughts, but I mostly look forward to just hanging out and doing other stuff too. Like going out, gaming and snuggling up to watch Heroes (our current mission).

We don't really have a style we like most. It's just... However we end up. We're pretty imaginative. I love oral, but 69 is overrated and I have difficulty concentrating like that.

I'm almost sure we've been heard a few times. Most embarrassing was us being home alone, and jumping in the shower. Then my nan came home and saw him leaving the bathroom while I was still cleaning up. I lied, and said he'd just came in to get his glasses because he forgot them, but she didn't buy it.

Awesome experiences... Every time sounds corny. But...

I don't get it.

Does SIZE really matter?
    Not really, but then I don't know any different; my boyfriend is the only man I've been with. I have no complaints about his size though - I guess I would notice if he was small.

Neither of us really care for marriage. Screw waiting.

While we haven't tried anything yet, we're open to try some dressing up fantasies. I'm not very good at role playing though - I'm easily amused, and a serious voice gives me the giggles when we're NOT naked and making silly poses.

Toys?
    Don't own any. May one day pick one up, but we're not in a rush.

Dominated or submissive?
    Both, I suppose. Depends which moods we're in.

Turn off's/On's?
    Feet, bad smells and feeling bloated are turn offs. If he's eaten something stinky, having his breath on me isn't my favourite thing. I'm also really put off if I've just ate or drank too much. I mean, alcohol sometimes puts me straight into the mood, and that's fun and awesome and wild and stuff, but not if I feel uncomfortable.

Biggest turn on is neck kisses and hip grabbing. And spooning. At the same time. Also, watching him finish, and the sounds he makes.

Music?
    We ALWAYS have something going on in the background to drown out sounds; my biggest fear is being heard. It's usually the television, and whatever was on prior to our shenanigans, but I like a bit of ambient music, and non-vocals. Anything with words is off putting. Once or twice a comedy show has been on I the background, and we've both started laughing in the middle of our fun, and it can be frustrating if the other wasn't paying attention to anything else and having that interruption. It's all been good though!

Bed, shower, floor and we made out and was completely ready in a park once (nothing happened though - we went home). We also had a very quick make out in a stockroom that involved being between some shelves. Was ****ing hot, but for obvious reasons, that ended quickly. It's still a fantasy of mine to be able to do that again, but it'll never happen again... At work, at least.

I really want to try sex on some stairs - the angles you can get into seem for some pretty interesting times. The backseat of a car too, but we don't drive, so that may not happen for a while. Also, I'd love to have a go in a bath or jacuzzi. Or swimming pool or lake.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.