Thread: not Final Fantasy related at all

Kai The Red Mage

Post not Final Fantasy related at all

i am gonna say this once and only once. Since i have joined this forum i have had few experiences and arguments. What i am about to say may....i wanna say "shock" or "amaze" but those are just words. note that most of the things i say in this note has "OPINIONS" which will cause faces like and the ever so popular so here i go. i have recently changed schools (for the 6th time) and i felt i could fit in. At other schools i was that one kid that smelled and no girls liked. I had friends there. I stayed there for 3 years and then moved and changed schools. I thought this was a good time to start over (i think you see where I'm going with this) anyway i get settled in my new home and the bus route. First day. Everyone already thinks I'm weird (what else is new) i called a girl short. She got angry at me. I said sorry. Everyone thinks I asked her out. I was still that one kid that smelled and no girls liked. But I still had friends there. A Gamer. A Hyperactive. And a Britain. And that is my current situation. Now what?

The Bad Boy of TFF not Final Fantasy related at all Block's Avatar

Re: not Final Fantasy related at all

You should call a girl ugly that isn't ugly, then tell someone else about it. Because I don't think anyone here cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

TFF's Resident Messenger not Final Fantasy related at all Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to disagree with you, Block. I think people here do care. I understand that changing schools can de difficult, though I haven't done it six times (only twice). I think what you should do is brush off the whole day as if it didn't happen. It kinda gives you a clean slate, even if you are the only one that thinks so. If you were to try again and be yourself, then people's impressions of you will change. You just had a bad day. It is completely normal.

I do think that it a lost cause with that girl though. You don't want to ever make a comment to a girl about their appearance, IF that comment can be understood as negative.

As far as the smell thing, hopefully you know how to handle that yourself. I can't help you there because you aren't saying too much on it.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Banned not Final Fantasy related at all IdiotWithHair's Avatar

Maybe you should buy a new deodorant or soap product, because apparently whatever you're using now isn't getting the job done, y'know?

Also, listen to what Block says, because everything he says is 100% truth.

I have a friend like you, he moved schools alot because his dad was an officer in the navy and he eventually ended up spending his last 3 years of basic school education in the same as me. Me and my friends happily took him into our group and we're still strong friends 'til today. He had to move again though, and he's ended up going to college and university (where he's still studying) up north (I live south) so we don't get to see him much except visits, but we still keep in contact via the internet.

Don't worry too much, just get yourself smelling good, keep a smile of your face and you'll find new friends and everything will be groovy

I invented Go-Gurt. not Final Fantasy related at all Clint's Avatar

The weird part about your story is that you smell. If you know you smell, you should probably try to bathe yourself at least once a day. Perhaps twice or thrice, depending on your odor situation. You should also probably use deodorant, because that does help quite a bit at preventing offensive body odor.

Essentially, being clean helps prevent against offensive body odor, so what you should do is clean yourself up. If you smell funky, people are going to treat you funky. If you smell sexy, people are going to think you're sexy. And that solves your entire situation. Boom.

Memento RK not Final Fantasy related at all Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Clint Eastwood View Post
    If you know you smell, you should probably try to bathe yourself at least once a day. Perhaps twice or thrice,

^This.

Girls like if you at least try make yourself presentable. If that's not the style you're looking for, then I suggest you make a change. You won't regret it.

I know what moving around is like. You think changing schools is hard? Try changing jobs 3-4 times a year because you're moving around so much. You barely have time to make friends let alone sleep and eat right. That's something you'll learn to get through though.

If you're tired of being though of as weird, then you're due for a change.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy not Final Fantasy related at all Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

I used to be the weird kid, period. And I agree with Clint. You gotta do something about that smell, if you can. I think you'll attract more people if you took care of that.

Other than that, be yourself. Even if it's being weird.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post
    I do think that it a lost cause with that girl though. You don't want to ever make a comment to a girl about their appearance, IF that comment can be understood as negative.
    On his first day? On a new school? Someone no one knows?
    As a girl, I can only tell you that you shouldn't talk about a girl's appearance AT ALL! Just introduce yourself and don't think you're already friends with everyone. Also, depending on how old you are and in which grade you are, it's best not to talk to a girl first. Try to make friends with the guys who WON'T think you asked them out. Then, when you feel like you're part of your class, you can also talk like that to the girls.
    But on a first day, when no one knows you yet, you should be careful what you're saying.

Most people just look at new ones and talk to them quickly and THEN decide what they think of that person. If you keep that in mind, everything'll be fine in the end.

... and good luck! I've never changed school, so I don't know how this feels. :/

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

My couch pulls out but I don't. not Final Fantasy related at all midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    You should call a girl ugly that isn't ugly, then tell someone else about it. Because I don't think anyone here cares.
    Seconded.

And take a bath.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

Kai The Red Mage

Thanks all of you. I must admit that reading most of these posts made me tear up a little.

I invented Go-Gurt. not Final Fantasy related at all Clint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kai The Red Mage View Post
    I must admit that reading most of these posts made me tear up a little.
    Are you sure it wasn't the smell?

Soup Kitchen Jerk. not Final Fantasy related at all Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotWithHair View Post
    Also, listen to what Block says, because everything he says is 100% truth.
    I think I just found one of Block's alt accounts.

As for OP here, you should try being funny. I was (am?) kind of a weird dude but I was (am?) funny so people liked me. I also don't smell weird so that's probably an advantage for me.

Or you could go the old school route and either beat up the class bully or get a girl pregnant. Maybe get the class bully pregnant or beat up a girl. OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

I has no alt accounts!!!
    EDIT:
    This is what came up as the first image for "cool kid":

So I suggest looking like him immediately. Then the bitches will be all up ons, so to speak.
    Last edited by Block; 04-22-2011 at 04:00 PM.

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

Banned not Final Fantasy related at all IdiotWithHair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    I think I just found one of Block's alt accounts.
    As cool a guy as Block is, unfortunately, I must confess that I am not, in fact, him.

Definitely get a mullet. That will definitely win the girlies over.

I like how Polk refers to himself as if he's not sure whether he's still alive or not.

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotWithHair View Post
    As cool a guy as Block
    Just needed to be said again.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar

Okay so let me get this straight. You're a stinky new kid with paranoia and no self-esteem at all and on your first day at school, your only effort to fit in is to deem a girl short and make friends with the oddballs?

I really can't see why nobody likes you.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Blog Entries

You're such a nice person, Chez Haha. (Yes, I'm singling you out, over all the already nice things people have said.)

Everybody else has already said everything, I think. My biggest advice would be to make sure you don't stink anymore, and then just be yourself. Don't try to be something you're not; don't try to be funny if you're no feeling it, don't try to act tough if you aren't. Be honest, but keep in mind when to keep your mouth shut. Keep to yourself if need be, and hopefully you'll find some nice people who will take you in, like my friends did for me. Sounds like you're at that awkward age where you are trying to figure out who you are, but it'll get better. Hopefully. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Fuckin knew I shouldn't have bothered clicking into this thread..

Bananarama not Final Fantasy related at all Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Done in one. Now get on with yo bad self
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers