Thread: Nobuo Uematsu and his band EARTHBOUND PAPAS to perform at MAGFest X

Nick The Newbie

Nobuo Uematsu and his band EARTHBOUND PAPAS to perform at MAGFest X

Let me start with full disclosure by saying that I am on staff with MAGFest, and I’m copy-pasta’ing this thread in many Final Fantasy forums because it seems like something that FF fans would take a great deal of interest in . I apologize if this thread is interpreted as spam, and understand if you wish to delete it.

MAGFest (Music And Gaming Festival) is an annual gaming event in the Washington D.C. area dedicated to video game music and gaming of all types. Our headlining guest this year is none other than Final Fantasy series composer Nobuo Uematsu and his new band EARTHBOUND PAPAS, which features several members of his previous band The Black Mages. We have gaming of all types, over a dozen live video game music cover bands, tons of guests from the industry and community, and it all runs 24 hours a day for all four days. I feel like I’m pushing the envelope here, as it is, so I’ll refrain from inundating you with a full list of guests. If you’re interested you can check out our website at [LINK REMOVED]

In the meanwhile, I’ll check back at this thread as often as I can and I’ll be glad to answer any questions you guys may have about the event. Thanks so much and, again, my apologies if this is interpreted as spam.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 11-04-2011 at 02:06 PM.