Thread: "No one is targetting you."

"No one is targetting you."

Bullshit.

I have a fragile ego? You have a fragile trigger finger.

I am like a high school girl? You are like a rotten old man.

I need a thicker skin? You need to dull your fucking sword.

I'm wrong? You always think you're right.

I this? You that.

Stop fucking fighting or Hironobu Sakaguchi will hack all your forums into 404's.

YOU shut the fuck up.

Edit: Ya ta.
    Last edited by Spooniest; 06-21-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."

Ah fuck off and write a song about it

Bananarama "No one is targetting you." Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The truth is I don't care enough to target anyone. You can think whatever you want, but once I put my phone back in my pocket, it's all an afterthought.

I think you're looking for attention. You wouldn't be if you weren't so shameless in your self promotion or your mildly coherent posts. Nobody cares how much wood Cloud could chop in an hour if he had 2x cut and onmislash with a Les Paul strapped to his back. You ask stupid questions or say questionable things, then get all pissy when people are like "What the fuck is this?". The brilliance is that I really don't know if this is an act, and so for that, I'll tip my hat.

So once again, please get it into your head that nobody's targeting anyone here, except for the one you're putting on yourself, that only you can see.

"No one is targetting you."-802-jpg
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The Mad God "No one is targetting you." Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Making a thread to cry about online bullying will surely prove that you're not fragile.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Tom, Heartless pretty much nailed it. Reference ID
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Soup Kitchen Jerk. "No one is targetting you." Polk's Avatar
    I love you, The Final Fantasy Forums user Spooniest
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

just close your eyes
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Making a thread to cry about online bullying will surely prove that you're not fragile.
    Why do you have to insult me with your responses then?

Who cows first seems like the only game the internet knows. Excuse me for being upset when people say insulting, rude things to me that could be phrased better, when I'm just musing about a game these guys made that you all seem to be done talking about. Did I miss a memo or something?

Do you not know a hyped up fan of FF when you see one or something? They're working on it; I'm thinking about it. How much more natural can a person be than that? I post thoughts about FF7 and people insult me. What's the necessity of insulting the poster? You get mad when you're insulted right? Do you just have no response when people are rude to you? I'll tell you right now; I don't believe you if you say that. Nobody likes being talked down to, especially someone who is just trying to stimulate conversation. It doesn't matter if I post vulgar counterattacks to perceived slights or interesting questions and thoughts about FF, people always attack me anyway. You are creating a situation in which this OP is learning to be absolutely helpless. I did not sign up for any Army Training, I just wanna talk about FF. You don't need to be freaking rude, and context is hard to read on the internet and oh yeah, I mentioned how people have made FUN OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME A LOT FOR A LONG TIME RIGHT? People where I'm from _ehem_ make fun of almost all cultures except their own willy nilly, and I for one do not like it when people pick on someone for their uncontrollable, God-given cultural heritage. Or their name. Or their face.

I don't care for the mockery ok? I am trying to bring some life back to this mostly dead place people keep complaining about being mostly dead, by typing because typing is the kick I practiced 10000 times, I'm like the Bruce Lee of typing. You'd think a poetry writer would learn to type or something. Wow. Couldn't have seen that coming. Do you guys like threads to comment in or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    get all pissy when people are like "What the fuck is this?".
    Don't you think that if there is no tone of voice to read you should put a smile next to jokes?

Have you any common sense, sir?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post
    ...I'm just musing about a game these guys made that you all seem to be done talking about. Did I miss a memo or something?
    I think the people left around here stopped talking much about FF some time after 10 or 12 came out. *shrug*
    It doesn't matter if I post vulgar counterattacks to perceived slights or interesting questions and thoughts about FF, people always attack me anyway.
    And they'll probably continue to, because that's how the internet works, lol...

It doesn't help to care, dude. In fact, people will probably pick on you more if you let them know you do. Take this from someone who cared WAY too much, once upon a time. People don't change because someone on the internet is upset with them. Take nix, for example. I guarantee nix absolutely doesn't give a shit. He's a silly drunken Irishman, and he only communicates in swears. That's not the type of person who gives a shit. And Pete? Pete's a Goodfella. He's got an uncle who'll put a hit out on you. Pete does not give a FUCK. I don't have any stereotypes for these other people, but I guarantee they don't give a fuck, either. Except that Polk loves you, and you should thank him for that.

Thank you Polk.

Blog Entries
    I've always posted things as I would say them. Most the time, people get the jokes. I'm generally pretty dry and sarcastic.

But once again, most of your posts revolving around FF7 are just kind of nonsensical. It puts people in a weird position, because a good amount of the time there's no good response to make, so there's no response at all. It's not that anyone is forcing helplessness upon you, it's that when given the opportunity to post, and have activity, people will take it. My honest suggestion, is that before you post, ask yourself if this can generate a conversation.

And Tom isn't all that wrong. One time my dad offered to get some guys from work to make an ex "go away". I declined. I'm pretty sure I made the right call. Aside from one unfortunate incident where a friend never unfriended her, then invited all of his Facebook friends to his birthday, haven't talked to in almost 10 years. I can also assure everyone here that I am most certainly not in the mafia, though one time in the 70s my dad told a young John Gotti to go fuck himself, after Gotti tried to kick him and his friends off a pool table in a bar in Ozone Park. Both of those are true stories.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

The Mad God "No one is targetting you." Heartless Angel's Avatar
    No, I really don't give a damn when people are rude to me. If you don't believe that, you seriously overestimate my concern for what other peoples think of me. I don't even care if people are seriously insulting me, let alone a bunch of random jackoffs on a forum doing it for laughs.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

UGH i couldnt even read his latest post he was crying so much

Here 7 years and only now hes realising nobody talks about FF

Go back to mammy and have her wrap you in cotton wool

You remind me of squeak from the movie Baseketball, only just not funny

Baseketball - Squeak - YouTube

Blog Entries
    FF7 has been out for 20 years, I don't know if there's really anything left to say about it.

Hell, there are a couple of other games out there, dozens, even. Maybe we can play some of those
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Boxer of the Galaxy "No one is targetting you." Rowan's Avatar
    Cant be that mad at spoony. If he didnt post, there wouldnt be any posts at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Cant be that mad at spoony. If he didnt post, there wouldnt be any posts at all.
    Problem is they are all nonsense shite or him crying about being a fucking loser.

Boxer of the Galaxy "No one is targetting you." Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Problem is they are all nonsense shite or him crying about being a fucking loser.
    I dont know why but I found that hilarious, haha.

Is Bono drunk over there? Nobody talks that way except Bono's dad and I talk like my dad too. Hey Bono. Fuck off.

Ole.

Blog Entries
    Seconded.

Also Nix is most certainly not Bono. Bono cares about people.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

I invented Go-Gurt. "No one is targetting you." Clint's Avatar
    I'm not here enough to understand anything that's going on here, but I just wanted to make one comment in regards to this.

You need to dull your fucking sword.
    That's very clever. Fucking sword is a very good alternative name for penis.

#LOCKE4GOD "No one is targetting you." Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why are we still here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    That's very clever. Fucking sword is a very good alternative name for penis.
    I dulled my sword with one of those numbing condoms after I had a few beers. It got to the point where I was a little too numb and we just both got bored and went to sleep.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

I invented Go-Gurt. "No one is targetting you." Clint's Avatar
    You should butt-chug those beers next time. It'll pass through your system quicker, and then it won't dull your sword as much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Why are we still here
    Because Fuzz,or Caesar, or someone, didn't tell us we could leave, yet

Blog Entries
    I feel like if I got caught butt chugging, a dull sword would be the least of my problems. Though a dull spoon hasn't been an annoyance, so there's that.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN