Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred.

Asking all the personal questions. If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred.

Apparently anyway, so I found this fact about blue eyed people that presumes that all blue eyed people in today's world come from the one ancestor.

The first blue eyed person that was recorded or documented as far as they know only came into existence 6000-10000 years ago before this person everyone had brown eyes "apparently".
    I wonder how true this could really be. Firstly just because this is the first blue eyed person recorded as far back as they could find doesn't mean there weren't other blue eyed people that were never recorded.

But I find the fact that this occurrence was actually recorded tells me that blue eyed people were a rarity in those ages, maybe they were so perplexed find a person with different coloured coloured eyes that it was worth recording that very fact. This would also help explain why brown eyes are dominant over blue eyes because they were more people per capita who had brown eyes or if you believe this fact there were only brown eyes before this person came into existence.

Therefore all blue eyed people in the current world today would be related from this first blue eyed person 10000 years ago.
    Is that just uncanny or what? What do you think Fact or Fiction?
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

If you go far enough back, we're all related to a handful of single celled organisms anyway! And, if you want really go way back, we all came from the same singularity.

The Old Skool Warrior If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred.

Edgar and Relm are related?! My FFVI continuity is broken!

Makes sense though. Genetics, as diluted as they may be this many generations since the mutation, certainly tie us together in some way or another. If you could build real family trees that covered hundreds of generations, you'd find the links somewhere.

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They also say Red Heads will be completely extinct within the next 100 yrs... What are my people to do?

Here's an even cooler thing: The strong tolerance for lactose(1) that most Europeans and many americans have, was caused by a genetic mutation that took place in Europe on this side of Jesus' (supposed) birth.

Soo, if you and your girlfriend both can deal with huge amounts of milk without feeling sick, you probably shouldn't breed!

(1)In reality, it is a bit more complex than that. People can build up a certain level of tolerance to lactose over time. Your total tolerance level is a combination of this and your inherited traits. In either case, most europeans and americans that came to america from Europe have a strong inherent tolerance to lactose because of this mutation, which apparently was so beneficial that it spread like wildfire.

Additionally, lactose intolerance shouldn't be confused with milk allergy. Lactose intolerance is just for the sugars in milk, which can be removed by many processes. Milk allergy is a violent allergic reaction to the proteins in milk, and cannot really be avoided without never consuming milk-based products, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    They also say Red Heads will be completely extinct within the next 100 yrs... What are my people to do?
    Yes, but no. I assume it is the same way as it is with blondes. Genes for blonde hair aren't dominant, so most of the time, other hair color will overpower them. However, the genetic code for them will still be around for a really really long time, unless a conveniently precise gamma burst zaps the code for just that out of every human on earth at the same time. Because of this, the hair color can occasionally, but probably very rarely, still appear. Even families with no blondes for a dozen generations can suddenly get a blonde offspring.

So they won't go extinct, the probability of getting it will just approach zero (but never reach it) as time increases.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    o.O; I don't like milk anyway.. Love cheese, though.. Never thought of myself as lactose intolerant, per se, but then again, I -do- tend to get more gaseous after eating a lot of it.

I didn't think of the Red Head thing that way, actually. My dad's decided that in millions of years from now, there will be no more "white" or "black" or "middle eastern" since there's so much interracial dating going on even now. I highly doubt that considering the fact that over there in places like the Middle East.... And my family (or well used to be. Probably still is, my parents have just given up all hope that I'll marry "a nice white boy" someday" and are now insisting my daughter be fluent in Spanish), it's typically frowned upon.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure which eye colors are dominant or recessive...But what if both parents have blue eyes, and the kid has brown eyes, then their kid has blue? It wouldn't make the brown-eyed kid any less "inbred". Also I just woke up from a nap so forgive me if this sounds dumb.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    Brown eyes are dominant. Blue is recessive. Just like red hair (and I'm assuming blond as well?) are both recessive, though I think red is more-so than blond. We all pretty much have the same eye color in my family - except for my sister who has Hazel eyes. My mom has one blue & one green eye, my dad has blue and mine are blue.. or green. or grey. Depending on the day and who you ask. I stick with blue though. They do have gold flecks around my pupils though. ^_^

Now. Here's my next question... Are different hues of blue more or less recessive than others? For example - my best friend, Siobhan, has really gorgeous light blue eyes. Sky Blue, I guess. I don't pay much attention, but it's rare for me to see that specific color of blue eyes.

And as far as my hair, it came from my grandmother on my -dad's- side. Interesting because my mom's side is pure Irish - my grandmother came on a boat as a baby from Ireland. Then again, we know next to nothing about my grandmother other than the fact that she was adopted. She never told my dad anything about herself really. I say all of that because red-heads are typically associated with being Irish even though I know as well as everyone else that there are many Irish people with other hair colors than red.

Boxer of the Galaxy If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. Rowan's Avatar

Black guys with blue eyes.

Video unrelated.

Blog Entries
    It's not unrelated lol... per se..

But.. They just admitted. There -may- be some white somewhere in their family.

EDIT:

It's like this girl Resha I used to work with. She's black. But she got like Pocahontas hair. It's long and silky straight and she doesn't need to use extra stuff like hair grease or whatever (no offense to anyone). And she's not -that- dark. We decided she has Native American somewhere in her family. She didn't disagree, either. She doesn't know, but she didn't disagree.
    Last edited by noxious.sunshine; 04-22-2013 at 03:49 PM.

#LOCKE4GOD If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure which eye colors are dominant or recessive...But what if both parents have blue eyes, and the kid has brown eyes, then their kid has blue? It wouldn't make the brown-eyed kid any less "inbred". Also I just woke up from a nap so forgive me if this sounds dumb.
    I think the point is that the gene for blue eyes came from one person at some point: a random mutation. Luckily, this person wasn't killed for being a witch or something. Instead they had secks and had children that presumably had brown eyes, but carried a recessive blue eyed gene. This could have carried on in the background for generations without being expressed, for the only way for a recessive gene to be expressed is if there is a child that carries it for both alleles. In other words, two brown-eyed people both carrying the blue eye gene recessively got it on--but those two people must have been related.

I'm sorry if my 4th form/year 10/idk wtf grade that is knowledge of biology limits me.

Boxer of the Galaxy If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. Rowan's Avatar
    anyone else have blue eyes? I have blue eyes. I am of swedish/irish descent.

I remember reading about the Milk mutation thing which is true. Drinking milk means you're a mutant.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Everyone is a mutant. Otherwise we'd still be single-celled organisms floating in a puddle.

Blog Entries
    Roflmao.. Teenage mutant ninja turtles just popped into my head.

What about peeps with Celiac Disease? Are they mutants?

I have blue eyes! I'm Irish on my mom's side and German//Scotch(?)/ tiny bit Native American on my dad's side. I just didn't inherit the tan.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. Polk's Avatar
    We sat there, staring at each other. I gazed into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity, because at that moment, they were the only eyes in the universe. Her eyes: blue and glistening, like the sea.

"What are you thinking?" she whispered.

"Well," I answered, trying to keep my emotions in check, "I was thinking..." I paused, and sort of giggled to myself.

"What?" She demanded.

"Well, I mean, I was just looking at your blue eyes, and was wondering, are you inbred?"

---

Also, consider me a member of the blue-eyed club. High five, guys! We're all inbred freaks!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    inbred is what happens in New Boston, Texas

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    We sat there, staring at each other. I gazed into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity, because at that moment, they were the only eyes in the universe. Her eyes: blue and glistening, like the sea.

"What are you thinking?" she whispered.

"Well," I answered, trying to keep my emotions in check, "I was thinking..." I paused, and sort of giggled to myself.

"What?" She demanded.

"Well, I mean, I was just looking at your blue eyes, and was wondering, are you inbred?"
    A look of confusion drowned her face. Finally, she murmured back "well, no. I'm not actually. You might be colorblind. My eyes are actually turquoise."

"Well maybe you should quit being a nazi about your eye color."

"Man, I did NAZI that coming!"

HAHA (edit, okay I should stop posting when I'm tired)

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Asking all the personal questions. If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A look of confusion drowned her face. Finally, she murmured back "well, no. I'm not actually. You might be colorblind. My eyes are actually turquoise."

"Well maybe you should quit being a nazi about your eye color."

"Man, I did NAZI that coming!"

HAHA (edit, okay I should stop posting when I'm tired)
    Haha I see what you did there.

Alpha hit the nail on the head, it would have had to have been a mutation somewhere along the line of brown eyed people who popped out a blue eyed kid thousands of years ago then from there the mutation recessive as it may be carried through to future generations, but beig recessive somewhere closer to that ancestor two people with that mutated gene would have had to get it on which means they would have been more inbred then people with blue eyes nowdays.

Speaking of Nazi's wasn't it hitler who was trying to alter a population to only have blue eyed, blonde people present in it because he believed they were superior , maybe he was on to something, or not.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    ... hitler ...maybe he was on to something ...

Crash Boom Bang If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. Lily's Avatar
    where do green eyes figure into all this?

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My mum's side are blue or green eyed, and my dad's side are either brown or green eyed. My brother got my mother's green eyes, and I got my dad's brown eyes. Makes me sad, really, because the green in my mum's eyes is really pretty, and I got my dad's dull, boring brown eyes. My boyfriend's eyes are blue/gray, so I guess there's quite the mix for the future!

It makes sense that we're all mutants and inbred. A third of the British population are (so they say) descendants of William the Conqueror, and one in every two-hundred man today is a descendant of Genghis Khan. Do the math. Say Genghis had twenty children, and then those twenty children have ten children each, that's two-hundred and twenty descendants in two generations. In a third generation (say, if the second generation had two kids each), you're possibly looking at six-hundred descendants alive by the third generation. It's like bacteria!

So yeah. In a way, we are all inbred without the twelve toe mutation. Luckily our gene pool is so wide, and you'd have to be really be going "inbred style" to look like something from Wrong Turn or The Hills Have Eyes.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I lost the plot at the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    where do green eyes figure into all this?
    Apparently I was reading up green eyes are dominant over blue eyes how I don't know but they are.

Lol Gem instead of Gangnam style.

Whopop inbred style.

Or it's like a virus, the human race may be just one big mass of a virus on the universe.......

CONSPIRACY THEORY OR WHAT.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Hahaha. Didn't even think of that when I typed it. xD

But seriously! Anyone else a little disgusted by people who keep popping out kids? We have this show over here called "Sixteen Kids and Counting". If you go back to the math in my previous post, accurate or not, isn't it bothering that the more kids someone has, the faster they infect future generations with their mutations (whoa)? Say those kids grow up and decide they want sixteen kids each. Or more! I don't want it to ever be limited in this country as to how many kids you can have, but I think having more than five is a little irresponsible - not only for future generations, but for the health of the mother too.

One day, the whole earth will be either full of Gollum-like creatures, are we'll all be super-genetic-test-tube "perfect" humans like in Gattaca.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Bananarama If you have blue eyes you may be a little inbred. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You might also be inbred if your uncle and dad are the same guy... just sayin.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    Speaking of Nazi's wasn't it hitler who was trying to alter a population to only have blue eyed, blonde people present in it because he believed they were superior , maybe he was on to something, or not.
    Hitler may have given the go ahead (or not have known at all, but if he did, I'm sure he'd have been like "GO DR. Mengele"!.. Or maybe not. Hitler was a tweaker, so there's no telling.)

It was Josef Mengele who did the actual experiments. He would inject bleach and other chemicals into childrens' eyes to see if he could change the color. He was obsessed with twins as well.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

And it wasn't a real effort to see if it could be done.. Mengele was just a nutcase (potential) tweaker like Hitler and enjoyed doing crazy stuff like that. He knew deep down what would -probably- happen to those kids. And he used no anesthesia during any of his procedures.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post

But seriously! Anyone else a little disgusted by people who keep popping out kids? We have this show over here called "Sixteen Kids and Counting". If you go back to the math in my previous post, accurate or not, isn't it bothering that the more kids someone has, the faster they infect future generations with their mutations (whoa)? Say those kids grow up and decide they want sixteen kids each. Or more! I don't want it to ever be limited in this country as to how many kids you can have, but I think having more than five is a little irresponsible - not only for future generations, but for the health of the mother too.

One day, the whole earth will be either full of Gollum-like creatures, are we'll all be super-genetic-test-tube "perfect" humans like in Gattaca.
    Are you talking about the Duggars? They're on number 19 now. And yes, they have raised their own children to not believe in birth control either. The oldest one already has 2 kids himself (or 1.5.. Not sure if the wifey gave birth or not. I don't keep up with it anymore).

I just don't see how Mama Duggar's va-jay-jay is still in place, functioning, and she's not 500 lbs of extra skin (or 500 lbs period). When will that woman hit menopause? She needs to cut it off already.

Anyway, they live in Arkansas and are devout... Christian Somethings. So unless you decide you wanna wear long skirts for the rest of your life and go to church everyday and pop out a sh*t ton of off-spring, I think your chances of getting infected are pretty slim. Sure, there's always the black sheep that goes rogue, but I think Mama Duggar's done a pretty good job of brainwashing them all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine
    Are you talking about the Duggars? They're on number 19 now. And yes, they have raised their own children to not believe in birth control either. The oldest one already has 2 kids himself (or 1.5.. Not sure if the wifey gave birth or not. I don't keep up with it anymore).

I just don't see how Mama Duggar's va-jay-jay is still in place, functioning, and she's not 500 lbs of extra skin (or 500 lbs period). When will that woman hit menopause? She needs to cut it off already.
    It's got to be just about the kids then. Her va-jay-jay can't feel anything now - her husband is humping thin air, and the kids are just falling out. /troll

But no, there's a family in the UK somewhere who keep having kids. It was getting to the stage that they'd be having a kid every year for seventeen years or some shit. I've never actually watched the show, just the adverts. It's when the older kids start having kids when the parents are still having kids... Imagine having an uncle that's younger than you?

...shuddering thought.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Blog Entries
    Such is the case in the Duggar family. There's another family like that here in Tennessee up in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area.. Not as many as the Duggars, but they're good friends with that family.

I guess I don't really care. They don't live off of gubment cheese, pay their own taxes, and can provide for themselves. So. Yeah.

But anyway.. A generation of perfect test-tube babies will never happen. Unless we get a Neo-Mengele who can alter the alleles and other genes to get what he wants and just raise them all himself. Kinda like a Despicable Me scenario.. He'd wind up with a bunch of crazy yellow blobs running around and maybe -1- child that came out right.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post

Nah man. What we'll get is the Idiocracy scenario.

Blog Entries

Then we'll all be like ole Karl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast