Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The stupid things people do

Asking all the personal questions. The stupid things people do RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

The stupid things people do

Tell us the stupid things you have or some one else has done today!
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Well, some guy posted a chain email in the Intellectual Discussion forum. That was pretty stupid.

I also put the milk in before the cereal. I will regret this for a long, long time.

Lord Deity of Harmony The stupid things people do Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    I losed balance and fell down the stair... ouch... Later on, I hited the head in the wall... double ouch...
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lent back on my chair, and fell backwards. I fashioned it out by trying to flip backwards and stand up, but hurt my neck in the process.

Haha, my friend Grant texted me this morning, and my message was full of typo's because I was so tired (2 hours sleep... ). Looked like I was speaking a different language!

I was also so tired that I accidently put shampoo on my sponge while I was in the shower. In all fairness, the shampoo bottle does look like the shower gel one.

I sat down outside my classroom on the floor, and sat on my leg. Doesn't sound stupid, but it went dead, and I could barely walk or move my foot. ^^;;

Erm... I think thats it. Just wasn't my day I guess.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

アズテオル The stupid things people do Azuteor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo-Hoo View Post
    Well, some guy posted a chain email in the Intellectual Discussion forum. That was pretty stupid.

I also put the milk in before the cereal. I will regret this for a long, long time.
    Cut him some slack, we all make mistakes every once in a while. For all we know, he might be new to internet forums.

During 3rd period, which is my Chemistry Honors class, we were doing a trivia game in preparation for a test. I ended up looking like an idiot because I kept giving wrong answers to questions I already knew.

Bad morning...

._.;;

I fell asleep in physics class, and where i only had an hour or two of sleep last night, i snored in class. In the middle of study time. XD

I shoved my right shoe onto my left foot by accident {wasnt looking}

I figured out that three new girls like me. I don't see why they keep following me around, when I'm not interested. Rofl...

I sneezed, and bit my tongue. Now it feels all funny, and was numb for about ten minutes.

I'll think of more later. Rofl
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Air from my lungs. The stupid things people do Violet's Avatar
    I sat on my cat who was under the covers. I didn't know she was there until I heard this cranky little meow. Poor thing.

And I accidentally called a hamburger "burrito" when buying one pound of it in the store.

Registered User The stupid things people do Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I microwaved ice-cream.

アズテオル The stupid things people do Azuteor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruin-Tumult View Post
    I figured out that three new girls like me. I don't see why they keep following me around, when I'm not interested. Rofl...
    You're one lucky guy then, haha. The only time a similar situation happened to me was when I was in Pre-School and in 6th grade.

-

My best friend and I went to Science club during Club period. Clubs are separated into A and B clubs, where A and B club meetings occur on different days. I was talking to one of the members and she happened to see my Chemistry book. She asked, "Where in Chemistry are you at?"

With little time to absorb the question and think about it, I responded by giving her what part of the school my Chemistry class is located. She obviously made fun of me and had to cause a commotion to everyone around her. Sheesh.

I hate having to give an answer spontaneously. I would rather think about a question a little more.

Asking all the personal questions. The stupid things people do RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo-Hoo View Post

I apologize Yoo-Hoo for haphazardly posting it with out editing it first. I simply copied it and pasted it forgetting about it.

Next time i will be sure that my threads will meet the forum rules and regulations of the forum.
    I've edited it just for you Yoo-Hoo so make sure you be meticulous about checking it or any of my posts and threads for anymore mistakes i may make in the future. I have no valid excuse for posting it like that except the fact that i was lazy.

I sincerly apologize for my stupidity, i have edited it now.

I had off milk on my cereal this morning. I was still half asleep when i got my breakfast before work and only found out that afternoon. I now realise why it tasted funny, but lucky for me i have an iron gut and didn't get sick.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Today, I accidentally knee'd myself in the face. I was trying to yank my bookbag out from inbetween the bus seats, and it jammed. I planted my feet, and gave it a good yank. The bookbag came free, and my knee went up---right into my nose. It hurt like hell, and my eyes watered for a good 5 minutes.

Everyone was laughing at me. I must've looked like a real jackass. XD

Blog Entries
    I took my college ID off, and starting playing with it - like... swinging it around my head and going ninja on Grants arse, and then I let go... when the lift opened. There was no one in the lift - it just randomly stopped, but my ID card almost went down the gap between the floor and the elevator. ^^;;

I was mucking about with my friend Andre, and I lifted his bag up from the bottom and twisted it - it hurts apparently. The teacher looked around and laughed and asked what I was doing. Priya said that I was being a bully, to which I looked confused and then Andre put his arm around me and said I love him really. I blushed and cowarded away, and now I think Priya and my teacher think I like Andre. -_-;;

I tripped over thin air. No really, I did! I didn't feel my foot hit anything, but I still tripped!

I was ripping up a bit of pancake for my dog to try, and threw the whole thing at him by accident. It landed on his head, and he just stood there. I looked at my other hand, and had the bit I was ment to give him...

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Blog Entries
    I went to climb over the gate that stops my baby brother from getting into the kitchen, because I'm too stupid to open it and walk through it, and I fell over the top of it and twisted my ankle. ...It hurt =/.

Registered User The stupid things people do HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My omputer was loading slow so I clicked internet explorer 20 times and then when the forums finally loaded I posted a few times and my computer was so slow that I quit only to realise I had 20 internet explorer programs up and running at once.

Blog Entries
    I was taking the piss out of guys who "bust low batty" lol. (When they wear their trousers down their backsides). Anway, the phone rang and I had to run down the stairs. My trousers were all around my ankles, so I tripped and fell all the way down. I have a bump on my head from where it hit the wall at the bottom, even now like... 8 hours later. ^^

I just went and forced myself to get something to eat. I've not eatten in so long, forgot what to put on my plate first - curry or rice. Lets put it this way... The rice was on top. 0_0

Oh, and I put shampoo on my sponge again in the shower. I need to stop doing that... -_-;;

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Dr. Prof. Failstrom The stupid things people do Dr_Flea's Avatar
    i was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed and my foot went to sleep, then the phone rang so i jumped up to get it only to fall flat on my face becasue i couldnt feel my foot.

i walked into a wall.

The Typical: trying to push open a pull door.

im sure there will be more

I just ran over my little toe with my computer chair

~Dr_Flea~
    Last edited by Dr_Flea; 02-25-2009 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Did some more stupid stuff

best of craigslist : Totally Awesome Kick Ass Motorcycle
    enough said. check out the stupidness.

Maridia
    I've seen someone stop the car and not put it in park. Haha how can you ease the blow there?

I watched my cousin open the slider and forget about the screen slider and just smashed his nose into it. Though he learned after!

Around 14 I took a nap and woke up and the clock said 6. So I thought it was in the morning and grabbed all my stuff for school and wondered why everyone was cooking in the kitchen so early and noticed the pm light was on...woops

When I was 10 I woke up on a Saturday and got ready again for school, I'm a genius aren't I?

I watched my brother put a burger wrapped in foil in a microwave when he was about 12. It was a pretty light show of sparks and fire though I got a good laugh, not to mention he said the burger tasted charred after, hmm I wonder why.

I probably have more but that should suffice.

Blog Entries
    I swear i fell asleep on the ride on tractor today, i was so exhausted and it takes me ages to wake up, anyway i think i had a couple of micro sleeps while still mowing some how i still managed to stay on track lmao yes i probably shouldn't operate machinery while drowsy.

I also sliced my hand open only a day after working at this job being stupid with a knife (as one does) and they were kind enough to let me take the rest of the week off. I had sliced starting from my thumb knuckle on the back of my hand and stopping in line with my bottom knuckle on my index finger. 6 stitches later two of which were to tie of the vein that i cut through. I got a nice scar from it, i would say i cut through some nerves that haven't repaired yet because its still a little bit numb and this was about 6 months ago.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Imperius Rex The stupid things people do Storm's Avatar
    This morning I went to wash my face but was still wearing my glasses. That was very daft! I do stupid little things quite regularly, but that was the only one today. It didn't quite top off putting a sheet of (unused) toilet paper onto my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. Most silliness for me happens in the bathroom or the kitchen! Speaking of kitchen stupidity, one time I was making a cup of tea and I put 2 spoons of coffee in it instead of sugar.

Some of my friends are as bad as me. One time I was out with my friends Rachel and Andrea. Andrea stopped walking and looked really confused, then she started laughing. She said that she'd panicked as she was wondering why she wasn't wearing glasses. Because Rachel and I are wear glasses, Andrea had a random panic even though she doesnt wear them! Another time Rachel went looking for her cup of tea, which she had in her hand.

Thats the main things I can really remember. Stupid stuff happens so much but when it comes to pinpointing events, it's quite hard to remember them.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Blog Entries
    I was looking for my keys (they are attached to a giant lanyard) this morning, and I practically tore my house apart trying to find them. They were in my back pocket of my jeans the entire time. I felt like an idiot.

I had my ethics class today, so I drove up to class and I got to the door of the classroom only to discover a note on the door sayin "you should have read the e-mail " I read the e-mail and found out that I didn't have class beacause the roads were too icy for my prof. I felt like an idiot.

I listened to Coldplay. I felt like an idiot.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Stupid things people do? Oh, this is definitely a thread I'm frequenting.

I've been trying to learn free-running from this guy at school, and today he started me off with something easy. I was only supposed to jump over a railing. It looked easy, and I felt really confident. When I was halfway over, my foot hooked onto the bar, and I ended up tangled up in it.

I have a class upstairs in one of the buildings at school, and as I was leaving it, I noticed my shoe laces were untied. I stopped in the middle of the stairs, bent over to reach my laces, and half the contents of my unzipped backpack went crashing down the rest of the steps. It took a third of the passing period to pick everything up, and I felt really dumb.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. The stupid things people do Polk's Avatar
    I once did a pillow. Damn, that was stupid.

Worst relationship ever.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

big yuna fan The stupid things people do nra4's Avatar

i did

i walked into a wall today at school

I will finish the hunt The stupid things people do Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An "adult" called me and eight year old girl after telling me I was a "big fat pimple face".....ironic and stupid. I remember the school yard days...it reminded me a lot of that. You're a big poopy head ><. lol
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

It's the Jecht Shot, Babey! The stupid things people do LaCkyy's Avatar
    My Mate was talking to me and some guys, he proberly didn't know where has going he turned round and smashed his face on a door.

Funny at the time
    Favourite FF Characters - Tidus, Wakka, Red.
    Favourite FF Game : FFX

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!
    Tidus 'Captain of the Besaid Aurochs'!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

XboxLive: Tidus Spira - Add me if you want

Tidus - "Don't break any bones, old man!"

Blog Entries
    I wore new shoes to school before breaking them in or at least putting plasters on me feet, and now they're KILLING ME. Literally. Minute by minute, they're eating away at my feet-souls. Aaaahhh.

I can't remember the other stupid things I did, which I guess is pretty stupid, too.

My Brother got hit by a bus driver- for paying the wrong amount?
    Surely that is a stupid thing.

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

Blog Entries
    I changed my clothes once today and had two showers because the weather is getting hot... I was wearing my jeans, and a black jumper, with a black hoodie on over top, went out to the shop, got baked to death, so came home, had another shower and found cooler clothes to wear. I felt stupid for not checking the weather before I got clean and changed the first time.

Oh, and I wore my bright red combats for the first time to college. The material is thin - not see through thin, but thin enough for me not to get too hot again thats why. But I turned up with Priya to the class room 5mins late, and we were welcomed to wolf whistles. Me for wearing red instead of darker colours for the first time and because Priya was wearing a skirt. I wished I hadn't left my pass at home so I could have got there before everyone... -_-

Yeah, I left my college ID at home. I had almost got to the bus stop when I realised. I had to walk home again... At least I burnt off that bloody pizza...

Yeah, I ate pizza for breakfast. Well, it was more brunch because I didn't really have anything to eat when i got up. My damn hand...

Yeah, I burt my hand getting it out of the oven. Stupid me for not using the tea towl...

Yeah, the tea towl which was hanging off the bloody oven. -_-

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Some kid, has just tried to act hard out-side my house. So he threw a glass bottle in the road, and cut his hand on the bottle.

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast